#201 Posted by Chaos Prime (11585 posts) - - Show Bio
#202 Posted by joewell (8120 posts) - - Show Bio
#203 Posted by jashro44 (28618 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

Would /leon-s-kennedy/29-55353/ vs Jason Todd be good

From the little I have seen I think it could be good if they have the same gear. All though I could be wrong admittedly.

#204 Posted by jashro44 (28618 posts) - - Show Bio

Would x-men vs the bat family be fair?

The roster for the bat family would be: Batman, cassandra cain, nightwing, jason todd, tim drake and damian wayne

And the roster for the x-men would be: cylcops, bone claw wolverine, and gambit and possibly beast?

#205 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

John Marston (Red Dead Redemption) vs Striker (M.K.)

#206 Posted by joewell (8120 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cybrilious4 said:

John Marston (Red Dead Redemption) vs Striker (M.K.)

Nice, you should make it, but be VERY specific

#207 Posted by Chaos Prime (11585 posts) - - Show Bio

did a match up that imo was a fair fight in The Gorgon v Grendel Prime but alas got no loving.

so who would be a good match up for Grendel Prime?

#208 Posted by joewell (8120 posts) - - Show Bio

Hon Solo vs James Bond?

You like it you can make it, just give me a mention :P

#209 Posted by The_Roman (3378 posts) - - Show Bio

Alucard vs SA Superman in a 'pull powers out of my a$$' contest.

Nah, I'm oj'ing.

#210 Edited by AnnaMarieDarkholme (20 posts) - - Show Bio

What would be a good set of ammunition for Iron Man in a Iron Man vs Rogue matchup?

(assuming Rogue can't touch Iron Man because of his suit)

Or, if that isn't a good matchup, who would be good against Rogue?

#211 Posted by joewell (8120 posts) - - Show Bio

Would The Troop vs Level Up Team be good?

I've only seen both like once so i have no info on them

If you think its good, make it. just give me a shout out

#212 Posted by The_Roman (3378 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking of doing a Daredevil vs Iron Fist, but Fist being blindfolded. (No chi obviously).

Seeing as how Fist has been trained to fight blind, and managed to take out Sabertooth when blinded, I think it would be a good match up.

#213 Posted by joewell (8120 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman said:

I was thinking of doing a Daredevil vs Iron Fist, but Fist being blindfolded. (No chi obviously).

Seeing as how Fist has been trained to fight blind, and managed to take out Sabertooth when blinded, I think it would be a good match up.

Yeah sounds good

#214 Posted by hyiena (2247 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is an idea if you make a team battle and put arch enemies against each such as Wolverine and Sabretooth they automatically cancel each other out and become nonfactors.

#215 Posted by joewell (8120 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

#216 Posted by joewell (8120 posts) - - Show Bio

Would Middle Earth vs Hyrule be an good match?

i have no info on them

#217 Posted by The_Roman (3378 posts) - - Show Bio

Billy vs a Bear

#218 Posted by joewell (8120 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Roman said:

Billy vs a Bear

Billy stomps lol

Billy vs Manbearpig would be better

#219 Posted by The_Roman (3378 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell

:

#220 Posted by CF12793 (3082 posts) - - Show Bio

A team of Street Levelers vs. A Ton of Bricks

Captain America (Steve Rogers), Nightwing, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Elektra, Punisher vs. Tombstone, Luke Cage, Killer Croc, IronClad, and Roughhouse.

Who wins?

#221 Posted by joewell (8120 posts) - - Show Bio

@CF12793 said:

A team of Street Levelers vs. A Ton of Bricks

Captain America (Steve Rogers), Nightwing, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Elektra, Punisher vs. Tombstone, Luke Cage, Killer Croc, IronClad, and Roughhouse.

Who wins?

sounds ok, but i don't know some of them

@joewell said:

i have no info on them

@joewell said:

#222 Posted by CF12793 (3082 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell:

Ironclad is a member of the U-Foes. Roughouse is a C list Wolverine villain. Both incredibly strong and durable.

#223 Posted by joewell (8120 posts) - - Show Bio

@CF12793 said:

Ironclad is a member of the U-Foes. Roughouse is a C list Wolverine villain. Both incredibly strong and durable.

yeah, it looks good, might wanna add one more SL maybe

#224 Posted by Spock69 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@MadeinBangladesh said:

The Question, Batman, and Daredevil vs V(V for Vendetta), Rorschach, and The Punisher.

I would be up for that fight if you haven't posted it yet.

I'm mainly trying to imagine fights from the likes of X-Men, The Expendables, 300, STAR WARS, Terminator and Star Trek comics/movies as well as the main badasses on tv shows such as "24" (Jack Bauer), "The Shield" (Vic Mackey) and "The WIre" (Omar Little).

I might also throw in Frank "The Punisher" Castle just for this sake.

#225 Posted by Vrakmul (23828 posts) - - Show Bio

You seem to be our resident...resident evil...expert so do you think Albert Wesker vs the Dovahkiin would be a fair fight?

#226 Edited by nickzambuto (17297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vrakmul said:

You seem to be our resident...resident evil...expert so do you think Albert Wesker vs the Dovahkiin would be a fair fight?

Resident Resident Evil expert eh?

First thing I wanna say, f*ck you xD

Secondly, Wesker gets a lot of respect here, and when used properly he's even more effective. Can I get a brief summary of Mr. Dovahkiin?

EDIT: Just noticed this wasn't Challenge a Viner xP

#227 Posted by Vrakmul (23828 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@Vrakmul said:

Secondly, Wesker gets a lot of respect here, and when used properly he's even more effective. Can I get a brief summary of Mr. Dovahkiin?

I haven't played Skyrim yet (I really want to, but my computer would spontaneously combust if it so much as looked at the system specs needed) So here's what I've got.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragonborn

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Dovahkiin

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Skyrim

#228 Edited by nickzambuto (17297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vrakmul said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Vrakmul said:

I haven't played Skyrim yet (I really want to, but my computer would spontaneously combust if it so much as looked at the system specs needed) So here's what I've got.

Not seeing anything that would put the Dragonborn out of Wesker's league; the virologist has feats that pen him as one of the single greatest martial artists on his entire planet, and at 100% he's 10 tons+. Not to mention his signature speed.

#229 Posted by Vrakmul (23828 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@Vrakmul said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Vrakmul said:

Not seeing anything that would put the Dragonborn out of Wesker's league; the virologist has feats that pen him as one of the single greatest martial artists on his entire planet, and at 100% he's 10 tons+. Not to mention his signature speed.

Ah goody, then I'll make the thread.

#230 Posted by nickzambuto (17297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vrakmul said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Vrakmul said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Vrakmul said:

That awesome moment when you post a comment, then by the time you get back to the main board you already got a reply.

#231 Posted by Vrakmul (23828 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@Vrakmul said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Vrakmul said:

@nickzambuto said:

@Vrakmul said:

That awesome moment when you post a comment, then by the time you get back to the main board you already got a reply.

Threads up!

#232 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone interested in a street level anime/manga tourney to celebrate the moment when anime/manga vs comics is allowed?

#233 Posted by Sideslash (5994 posts) - - Show Bio

@RumbleMan_Exe: Sure. I know a guy/couple of guys I would like to use.

#234 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1552 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: imma add ya to pm

#235 Posted by joewell (8120 posts) - - Show Bio

Any body want to host a Mythology tornament for me? I can make the OP ( with help ) but i can't host it, if someone want to host tell me and i'll make a pm .

#236 Posted by spiderpool94 (509 posts) - - Show Bio

Good match for Lobster Johnson?

#237 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (4407 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanted to make an Anton Arcane vs some Symbiote, would Arcane and let's say 20 or so Unmen vs Carnage be a good match-up or should Carnage have a partner?

#238 Posted by Chaos Prime (11585 posts) - - Show Bio
#239 Posted by Enoch25 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

How about a good match up for Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)?

#240 Posted by Chaos Prime (11585 posts) - - Show Bio

@Enoch25 said:

How about a good match up for Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)?

Ripclaw

#241 Posted by Imperius_Rex (494 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Sonja has 2 hatchets 1 long sword and 3 daggers. Elektra has 2 sais 1 katana 20 shuriken Lady shiva is new 52 has 2 katanas and that sweet ponytail of death or whatever it is. Google cover of nightwing 14 and 2 kasari-gama Fight takes place in jungle no prep 40 ft apart equidistant to center point destination Is this a good fight? Red Sonja vs elektra vs lady shiva

#242 Posted by joewell (8120 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

i have no info on them

@joewell said:

#243 Posted by Chaos Prime (11585 posts) - - Show Bio

etc etc

Good match up from Marvel/DC for Drazhar.Thinking of an arena battle Melee weapons only :)

#244 Edited by Strider92 (17967 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime: Draz is a hard one. The guy has virtually limitless stamina (he dueled for weeks on end with a pheonix lord), most forms of physical damage are completely negligible, insane fighting skills, speed and agility. Even people like Midnighter (without doors) wouldn't be able to put him down as they rely on physical attacks.

This is a tough one. Someone like Backlash (Half Gen-factor) might be good as he's can go intangible for brief periods of time allowing him to stay away from Draz's blades and pisonic whips meaning he's not just attacking with physical damage or Nemesis could probably give him a good fight. I doubt she could win though.

#245 Posted by Chaos Prime (11585 posts) - - Show Bio

Backlash sounds like a good opponent :)

#246 Posted by Pokergeist (23181 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime: Yeah Drazhar also has 2 Power Weapons as well. They will slice on the Molecule Level. Thats hard to counter for most Characters. Plus his Armour is durable as Terminator Armour. Which in itself can tank Grenades, RPGs, and 60 ton hits like nothing.

For Marvel side Wolverine because of his Adamantium can withstand such hits and has Cut Durability like Gladiator and Thor. Another one would be Grey Hulk. His Healing Factor and Strength and smarter fighting could do well. Classic Spawn is always a good choice lol.

#247 Posted by Chaos Prime (11585 posts) - - Show Bio

nice mix of characters there.Might do a Gauntlet for Drazhar :)

#248 Posted by Chuck_Norris_God_of_Gods (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Chuck Norris VS. Serious Sam

#249 Posted by spiderpool94 (509 posts) - - Show Bio

Need a good match for Loki who hasn't been done.

#250 Posted by wbr17 (360 posts) - - Show Bio