#151 Posted by nickzambuto (13682 posts) - - Show Bio

Me VS You.

#152 Posted by ShadowKing (838 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnighter vs  Starfire. 

#153 Posted by LordVulcan (209 posts) - - Show Bio

hey the skrull empire (with out there god level ones) vs the green lantern core isnt a curb stomp is it?

#154 Posted by jashro44 (21782 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowKing said:

Midnighter vs Starfire.

I don't think that would work. I'm not an expert on starfire but isn't she capable of flying faster then light? I think it might be 1 sided in her favor. Probably should stay away from midnighter threads. Its hard to find a good match for him.

#155 Posted by Belphegor (271 posts) - - Show Bio

Eclipso vs Galactus.

#156 Posted by Kyle_Dornez (250 posts) - - Show Bio

About a week ago I had an idea of Adam Warlock vs Archanfel... I think I had to mention it here first, since nobody cared when I made it...

#157 Posted by laflux (15958 posts) - - Show Bio

i think that anything involving the alphas would be cool.

#158 Posted by Camarel (12 posts) - - Show Bio

What about a character popularity tournament it's probably been done multiple times but i'm new here so who knows.

#159 Posted by nirbu23 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Lobo Vs deadpool vs animal man vs doomsday vs hulk vs darkseid

#160 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto vs Mirror Master... yay or nay.

#161 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@_slim_ said:

Magneto vs Mirror Master... yay or nay.

Nay. Mirror Master would stomp.

@nirbu23 said:

Maybe Lobo Vs deadpool vs animal man vs doomsday vs hulk vs darkseid

That's too many opponents. Make two on two battles.

@Belphegor said:

Eclipso vs Galactus.

Galactus would stomp. Assuming Galactus isn't hungered.

#162 Posted by CorbinLowrie (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Dr. Strange & Spawn VS Dr. Doom & Carnage

3 days of prep. Takes place in the rain forest in South America and no time travel is allowed.

#163 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@CorbinLowrie said:

Classic Dr. Strange & Spawn VS Dr. Doom & Carnage

3 days of prep. Takes place in the rain forest in South America and no time travel is allowed.

Strange or Spawn could solo, give Strange less prep and Doom more.

#164 Posted by CorbinLowrie (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nerdsftw Who would you like to see Classic Strange and Spawn go up against? They are two of my favorite comis characters and i keep trying to visualize the cooleat match up for them where it would be really close. Got any ideas?

#165 Posted by CorbinLowrie (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Strange VS Starbreaker

1 week prep time for Starbreake. None for Strange

Location: Dallas, Texas

#166 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@CorbinLowrie said:

@Nerdsftw Who would you like to see Classic Strange and Spawn go up against? They are two of my favorite comis characters and i keep trying to visualize the cooleat match up for them where it would be really close. Got any ideas?

I would say Strange should go up against his clone, Dr. Fate, as for spawn, here are some opponents:

  • ghost rider
  • mirror master
  • alucard(hellsing and no omnipresence)

among other characters.

Research all of them and tell me what you think, I will respond.

#167 Posted by CorbinLowrie (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Strange & Spawn VS Dr. Fate and Ghost Rider would be awesome. Strange and Spawn would win but it would be cool to watch in an arena.

#168 Edited by nirbu23 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe lobo vs the hulk or damage vs alex mercer

#169 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@CorbinLowrie said:

Doctor Strange & Spawn VS Dr. Fate and Ghost Rider would be awesome. Strange and Spawn would win but it would be cool to watch in an arena.

Indeed, make the battle.

@nirbu23 said:

maybe lobo vs the hulk or damage vs alex mercer

Former is a curbstomp in lobo's favor and latter is a stomp in mercer's favor.

#170 Posted by AH21 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean-Grey (No Pheonix) VS Emma Frost (With Diamond Skin) In A Mental Match Up Melt-Down Taking Place Inside Cerebro...?

Super Cat Fight?!?

#171 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@AH21 said:

Jean-Grey (No Pheonix) VS Emma Frost (With Diamond Skin) In A Mental Match Up Melt-Down Taking Place Inside Cerebro...?

Super Cat Fight?!?

Been done.

Jean Grey vs Emma Frost

Jean Grey vs Emma Frost

-Neither of them are locked, just comment on them.

#172 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

can anyone out there make a decent fair one on one encounter with this guy? SEBASTIAN

#173 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime said:

can anyone out there make a decent fair one on one encounter with this guy? SEBASTIAN

Put him up against Mr. Majestic and Zealot.

#174 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@Chaos Prime said:

can anyone out there make a decent fair one on one encounter with this guy? SEBASTIAN

Put him up against Mr. Majestic and Zealot.

well hes beat Maj, Echo, Midnighter & aload of others already so imo just Maj & Zealot might not be enough.

#175 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Prime: Then add on to that Black panther, wolverine, and nightcrawler.

#176 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

need a good match up for Namor besides Aquaman

#177 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderpool94 said:

need a good match up for Namor besides Aquaman

Colossus.

#178 Posted by jashro44 (21782 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@spiderpool94 said:

need a good match up for Namor besides Aquaman

Colossus.

Been done...

#179 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW said:

@Chaos Prime: Then add on to that Black panther, wolverine, and nightcrawler.

Lol :) Was thinking more along the lines of probably Adam Warlock with the Soul Gem..

#180 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@NerdsFTW said:

@spiderpool94 said:

need a good match up for Namor besides Aquaman

Colossus.

Been done...

Then he should google the battle and comment on the one already made, then.

@Chaos Prime said:

Lol :) Was thinking more along the lines of probably Adam Warlock with the Soul Gem..

LOL.

But seriously, no infinity gems.

#181 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

Would Dante from Devil May Cry vs Death from Darksiders be an acceptable battle? I ask since I'm sort of new here, and the forum rules say comics/manga only. Technically, there is a Devil May Cry manga, and there is a Darksiders comic. But the rules also say no comics vs manga threads. Though both characters are originally from video games. So it seems like a really grey area to me.

Aside from rules, it seems to me like it would be a great match. Both characters have superhuman abilities, but their powers are still somewhat down to Earth and measurable in ways.

#182 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus: Yes it would, make the battle.

#183 Posted by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut V Doomsday

Yea or nay?

#184 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10502 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been done before I believe.

#185 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomsapprentice said:

Juggernaut V Doomsday

Yea or nay?

Been Done.

Juggernaut vs Doomsday

Just comment on that one.

#186 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Question. I know a lot of people on this website aren't from the UK, so how many of you know Primeval and Doctor Who from TV? Just need to know so i can use them in fights.

#187 Posted by NerdsFTW (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderpool94: I do.

#188 Posted by WoopDangWoobla15 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason Voorhees VS Wolverine

Fight until there is only one left standing

Location: The Maze from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

#189 Posted by catfightfan (588 posts) - - Show Bio

My suggestion is to change the rule that does not allow a repeat of a battle between two characters. Now the current rule makes some sense. However, ComicVine fans come and go here all the time. Also, things change in the comics. Some characters get stronger and a few get weaker. I say allow new battles between old foes every 18-24 months.

#190 Posted by thesilentghost (240 posts) - - Show Bio

@WoopDangWoobla15 said:

Jason Voorhees VS Wolverine

Fight until there is only one left standing

Location: The Maze from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

If you mean by death, then it would be a stalemate. make it a K.O. and make the battle.

#191 Posted by TheOriginalSurfer (88 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd like to the silver surfer take on another matter manipulating character

#192 Posted by SwordandShields (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit and Colossus vs Iron Fist and Luke Cage. is this a good one?? has it been done already? plz reply

#193 Posted by Conmank99 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian Wayne vs Jason Todd, Pre new 52

#194 Posted by darktiger (4571 posts) - - Show Bio

what we talkin bout?

#195 Edited by k4tzm4n (44235 posts) - - Show Bio

Has anyone made Batman vs Judge Dredd (movie versions)?  I think the right set up could make that very interesting. 
 
EDIT: Made it.

Staff
#196 Posted by B3LTW4Y21012 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Iori Yagami vs. Scorpion

#197 Posted by w0nd (3422 posts) - - Show Bio

Gravity vs alex power? Zero G?

#198 Posted by LenSnart (224 posts) - - Show Bio

Fearsome Five vs Frightful Four?

#199 Posted by Kyle_Dornez (250 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, I've suddenly got a huge desire to pit Project Livewires (all five of them, Stem Cell modified to be operational) against something. But weirdly enough, I can't think of worthy adversary... Taking out Stark's plants is too easy, taking out Doom's labs is suicidal...

#200 Posted by brick909 (130 posts) - - Show Bio

here is a cool team match up i think, kind of marvel vs dc kind of thing.

Marvel:

Iron fist=fighting specialist

Silver Surfer=alien

Captain America=leader

War Machine=technology

Black Panther=stealth

Doctor Strange=Magic

Red Hulk=powerhouse

Dc:(don't know as much about dc as marvel0

Black Canary=fighting specialist

Superman=alien

Batman=leader

Cyborg=technology

Nightwing=stealth

Dr Fate=magic

He-Man=powerhouse