Battle for "The Awesomes"?

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wdc

The HBO show "The Awesomes" just got renewed fror a 4th season. Can anyone think of a match up for this 'awesome' show?

No Caption Provided

Proc - Extremely weak, but immune to mind control and a good leader.

Gadget Gal - Can make weapons on the go, and is very creative with weapons as well as a marshal arts master (Usually goes with kicks)

Hotwire - Has the ability to supercharge and wreck electronic equipment with her touch. She has given off enough power as "As much as a small power plant" - (quote proc) and she also has an ironman type suit in the second season.

Muscle Man - Extremely stupid but crazy strong, with superhuman strength enough to level a street quite easily.

Frantic - Crazy, but is the 3rd fastest speedster in the universe of "The Awesomes". He also has the power to phase through objects, and create a small tornado by running around in a circle. He is a "Level 8" on the power scale.

Sumo - Little kid who turns into a sumo wrestler. Possibly the most powerful character besides the next one. A level 9 on the power scale, he has super human strength reviling muscle man, and hulk like super jump/speed and durability.

Impassario - Green lantern like hero who can summon anything with his mind. Noteworthy that his summons have to involve his mom in some way no matter what, witch can be really awkward at times. He has no real weaknesses and is either a 9 or 10 on the power scale, can't remember.

Concierge - Not really note worthy, but shes technically part of the team so I'll put her here too. Shes the teams secretary. She threw a shoe at someone once I think. She has no superpowers of any kind, or training. Shes a non-factor in any battle really. She can look up enemies abilities and back stories on the internet, though.

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Oh, did I mention that Proc is a super genius? Yeah, hes a super genius.