#1 Posted by babylinkz (646 posts) - - Show Bio

Mordor is attacking Gondor just like in the movie and the book, Gondors people have time to escape to safety this time left to defend Gondor is as follows;

300 Elves

100 Dwarves

300 Riders of Rohan

The fellowship of the ring

300 spartans- From 300

Robin hood and 100 of his men

Perseus and pegasus- from Clash of the titans

Aurther and the Knights of the round- from the movie king aurther

Prince caspian and the four kings and queens of Narina- from narina

William Wallace- from Braveheart

Achilles and Hector- from Troy

200 Samuri- from The Last samuri

Xena- from Xena warrior princess

100 Werewolves- Form Twilight

Buffy Faith Angel and Spike - from Buffy

Gondor gets 6 hours prep, no catapults on either side, and nazgul for mordor

#2 Edited by whydama (1126 posts) - - Show Bio

Gondor should set up ambushes using the Werewolves and Robin Hood's crew. That should wipe out those mumakills. Then, it is upto the riders of Rohan, Spartans, William Wallace and the like to charge in kill the bulk of the army. Persues can take out the trolls or other creatures too large for the cavalry.

Nazgul vs Fellowship has been done and the Fellowship wins. Xena will decimate the Witch King.

#3 Posted by babylinkz (646 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with some points but xenas not taking witch king while the other 8 ,and mordor is 250000 strong lets not forget

#4 Posted by whydama (1126 posts) - - Show Bio

@babylinkz said:

I agree with some points but xenas not taking witch king while the other 8 ,and mordor is 250000 strong lets not forget

When has Xena ever missed using the Chakram? With one shot she will rip disorient the witch king, and the second shot will take WK out.

#5 Posted by babylinkz (646 posts) - - Show Bio

Xena never misses correct but she has been blocked and deflected on a number of times... Plus she has mever showen feat of handling more themn one high level enemy at a time sure she can fight goons and solders in small numbers but not skilled fights much less 9 of them riding on huge beastes

#6 Edited by kuonphobos (5181 posts) - - Show Bio

All you need is one person to drop the Ring into Mt. Doom.

Yay I posted in the battles forum! Hooray!

#7 Posted by hudyman (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

Robin and gondor should solo, If robin uses the druid magic

#8 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (26355 posts) - - Show Bio

@hudyman: What do you mean by that?

#9 Posted by hudyman (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: Druid magic is basically Being able to control Living sentients. Everything made of nature has a druid name. trees,grass,air,water,animals Even humans.

Some people Know the names of nature. Which makes them able to control anything they want. Robin Hood Is one of those people

#10 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (26355 posts) - - Show Bio

@hudyman: Er.. wasn't that applicable in his forest only? He is not fighting there.. And he will have to fight witch king, and I don't think Robin Hood happens to be a woman lol

#11 Posted by hudyman (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@hudyman: Er.. wasn't that applicable in his forest only? He is not fighting there.. And he will have to fight witch king, and I don't think Robin Hood happens to be a woman lol

lol very true

#12 Posted by hudyman (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: It also doesnt have to be just in his forest, At the last mission of Conquests of The Long Bow. He uses the druid name for wisps? To command them to get him across the river

#13 Posted by MasterJohn (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

@hudyman said:

@PrinceAragorn1: It also doesnt have to be just in his forest, At the last mission of Conquests of The Long Bow. He uses the druid name for wisps? To command them to get him across the river

Robin hood uses Druid magic? I did not know that.

#14 Posted by mettlekm (421 posts) - - Show Bio

no chuck norris?

#15 Posted by hudyman (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

@hudyman said:

Robin hood uses Druid magic? I did not know that.

The Old Robin did. Actually The Old Robin could pretty much solo anyone in this fight. If He has Understood the Full druid magic. He Can't die and He Is basically protected by the king of the forest (A Druid Tree)

#16 Posted by Sethlol (1308 posts) - - Show Bio

Gondor holds.

#17 Posted by babylinkz (646 posts) - - Show Bio

Gondor holds ? May i ask why ? And robinhood is from the movie robin hood not the comic version no magic..