Battle for Consistency

Nessy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nessy

What order should the following universes be placed in, starting with the most consistent and ending with the least? 

Marvel Universe 
DC Universe 
DragonBall Z Universe 
Bleach Universe 
Street Fighter Universe 
Star Wars Universe 
Star Trek Universe 
Warhammer 40000 Universe 
The Culture Universe 
Sonic the Hedgehog Universe

Avatar image for howterribleisthat
HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By HowTerribleIsThat

Okay so Marvel Universe has Squirrel Girl, that pretty much means it loses to everything. And we have ridiculous things like The Hulk beating Celestials and losing to Pythons. 

In the DC universe we have had Darkseid get beaten by Superman and outwitted by Batman, actually the sheer randomness of Superman is probably the best example. 

In the Bleach universe we have had Bankai Kurosaki beat Kuchiki and a pseudo bankai Kurosaki beat Kenpachi, then a vastly stronger Kurosaki couldn't touch Espada #4 while Kenpachi and Kuchiki could curb stomp Espada 0. Stuff like this happens all the time. 

I don't think Star Wars is too awful as long as you accept the fact that Lucas has no idea how light works, or just doesn't care.

The Culture is generally consistent, although what the SC agents are capable of seems to vary but that could just be down to different sections of SC operating in different ways.

So of the ones that I feel qualified to comment on we have The Culture in at 1st, Star Wars at 2nd, Bleach at 3rd, DC at 4th and Marvel in at 5th. 

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sandiego008
@HowTerribleIsThat: DC has Lobo ... which squirrel girl is pretty much Marvels Copy version ... so DC kind of started it.

Bleach is terribly inconsistent ... your example is enough. 

Dragon ball z seemed pretty consistent anime wise while I watched (I am extremely .. 100's of episodes behind).  But it seemed like early dbz at least there was training showed for them to excel to beat whatever enemy they were up against.

These are the only ones I know enough about.  1) dbz 2) Bleach (Only because its like 1 comic ... Marvel and DC have 1000's to mess up in), 3) -tie- Marvel / DC
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fetts

What have you done to my beloved Star Wars Universe????!!!!!