Battle between my sister and I.

Super_Cupid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My sister and I have decided to use four super heros and combine their powers and weaknesses all into one and decide who would win my sisters heros were: Superman, Charles Xavier, Wolverine, and Night Crawler. Mine were: Hulk, Shazam, Flash, and Rogue. Who's ultimate super hero would win?

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

... I hate these "combined superhero" threads.

I'm treating this like a team battle. Team 2 wins.

Super_Cupid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks to both of you. And I'm sorry JediXman I'll try not to make these again.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 in a good fight.

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@jedixman said:

... I hate these "combined superhero" threads.

I'm treating this like a team battle. Team 2 wins.

Ditto.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Why?

Person 2 considering it can just run up to him with super speed and touch him to K.O. him.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dondave

Team 2

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 JediXMan  Moderator

Team 2 in a good fight.

Not sure how it's a good fight. Only one person on team 1 can actually take a blow from 3/4 of the people on team 2. Xavier is good and all, but Flash is fully capable of outrunning telepaths. Neither Xavier, Wolverine, or Nightcrawler can take a blow from anybody on team 2 aside from Rogue.

PS: No disrespect to your sister, TC.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 JediXMan  Moderator

@joewell said:

@jedixman: Why?

Because it's a made up character with the hypothetical powers/skills of established characters whose feats, morals, and limits have been clearly defined. Either it's a completely featless, faceless character with nothing established, or we're using feats for the characters whose powers are represented, which would essentially be the same as a team battle.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

@omegablast452 said:

Team 2 in a good fight.

Not sure how it's a good fight. Only one person on team 1 can actually take a blow from 3/4 of the people on team 2. Xavier is good and all, but Flash is fully capable of outrunning telepaths. Neither Xavier, Wolverine, or Nightcrawler can take a blow from anybody on team 2 aside from Rogue.

Superman + Adamantium bones will be hard to beat

Superman can already best Hulk, Captain MARVEL also said he's had a hell of a hard time beating Superman

Superman with TP can take out Flash or turn him against the others.

handsome_stud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Superman with Wolverine healing (enhanced by supermans swag) is immortal. Peace.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:

@omegablast452 said:

Team 2 in a good fight.

Superman can already best Hulk, Captain MARVEL also said he's had a hell of a hard time beating Superman

1. Meh. Don't really see him being any more deadly than normal Superman. Also, adamantium makes Wolverine weaker; it weakens his healing factor.

2. And I don't see Superman being Hulk and Cap together. Also, why was MARVEL capitalized?

3. No, he can't. I already said that Flash can outrun telepaths, because he can move faster than the speed of thought. He can plausibly telepathically grab Hulk or Rogue (though Hulk I believe is immune or highly resistant to TP, making him hard to grab; same for CM), but that won't last long. Flash was able to search through thousands of people in seconds while fending off the Justice League in order to take out the telepath controlling them. So this is actually an easier situation than that for him.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cuz ur sister know much about comics, anyway u won

rpottage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By rpottage

Team 1.

Simply because I forsee trouble if you try to Hulk out and then run as the Flash. Also I forsee trouble trying to Hulk out and be Shazam at the same time. Finally; Shazam could (theoretically) negate Flash (Speed of Mercury thing conflicting with the speed force; as I said theoretically).

The potential conflicts that arise make me thing that Team 1 would take it simply by beng more stable; even though Wolverine is completely useless and Nightcrawler is virtually useless.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah team two wins the you have two speedsters one of whom is in a league by himself. Three people who have or at lease had in Rogue's case some sort of mental protection and you have the regeneration, durability and strength of two incredible behemoths. Not to mention magic.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

@omegablast452 said:

@jedixman said:

@omegablast452 said:

Team 2 in a good fight.

1. Meh. Don't really see him being any more deadly than normal Superman. Also, adamantium makes Wolverine weaker; it weakens his healing factor.

2. And I don't see Superman being Hulk and Cap together. Also, why was MARVEL capitalized?

3. No, he can't. I already said that Flash can outrun telepaths, because he can move faster than the speed of thought. He can plausibly telepathically grab Hulk or Rogue (though Hulk I believe is immune or highly resistant to TP, making him hard to grab; same for CM), but that won't last long. Flash was able to search through thousands of people in seconds while fending off the Justice League in order to take out the telepath controlling them. So this is actually an easier situation than that for him.

1. I disagree, Superman already has a better healing factor than Wolverine (in yellow sun) his bones won't be as easy to break

2. I like capitalizing captain MARVEL XD

3. Yes he can, Superman can speed up his thoughts to keep up with Wally which means he can speed up his TP attacks.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Your team stomps.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By omegablast452

Your team stomps.

no, Superman with FTL telepathy stomps.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the teams combined into one person...Team 1...Superman with Xavier's Telepathy is pretty serious business

As separate individuals forming a team...Team 2