User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

Round One

Combatants

No Caption Provided

Jason

The Punisher,Red Hood,Wolverine,Moon Knight,Green Arrow,Rorshach,Nightwing

Scenario

In them middle of a firefight with various villains Frank Castle,Jason Todd,Richard Grayson,Marc Spector,Oliver Queen,James Howlett and Walter Kovacs were all teleported to a mysterious camp. After they all meet up in the middle a mexican showdown starts between the confused heros. After the arguements die down they all break of into groups and find out that the camp is surrounded by a forcefield. Tim Drake who regretfully went of alone then sees a masked man walk out of the lake. After a long and brutal fight Tim is cut in two while Jason hunts for the rest of his victims.

Jason has had one week of prep to set up traps and gather supplies.

They do not have to work together and may kill each other but once Jason is dead the shield comes up and they are free. They do not know this.

Equipment

Jason - Titanium Machete,Bow and Arrow with 20 arrows

Wolverine - Bone Claws,Steel Katana (Has an Adamantium Skeleton except for claws and has no Healing Factor)

Green Arrow - Bow and Arrow with 20 Arrows,1 Smoke Arrow,Steel Katana

Nightwing - Two Adamantium Billy Clubs,One Smoke Grenade

Jason Todd - Two M92F with 27 bullets each,Steel Longsword

The Punisher - M60 with 100 bullets,Two M92F's with 9 bullets each,One Smoke Grenade

Moon Knight - Steel Longsword,Steel Katana,Steel Staff,30 Steel throwing Knives

Rorschach - Micro 9mm with 30 bullets,Steel Meat Cleaver,Steel Dagger,Steel Staff,Steel Longsword

Setting

Jason = Black,Wolverine = White,Red Hood = Red,Nightwing = Blue,Frank = Green,Rorshach = Orange,Purple = Moon Knight,Yellow = Green Arrow

No Caption Provided

Round Two

No Caption Provided

Jason X

The Punisher,Red Hood,Wolverine,Moon Knight,Green Arrow,Rorshach,Nightwing

Scenario

Same as round one.

Equipment

Jason X - Two Adamantium Machetes,Bow and Arrow with 60 Adamantium Arrows,Cross Bow with 60 Adamantium Bolts.

Wolverine - Adamantium Claws,Adamantium Skeleton (Healing Factor is reduced to Deathstroke level)

Moon Knight - Carbonadium armour,Adamantium Staff,23 Adamantium Throwing Knives

Jason Todd - Two M92F with 300 Bullets each,One Mag of 9 Adamantium bullets for each pistol,Adamantium Shortsword

Green Arrow - Adamantium Katana,Bow and Arrow with 12 Adamantium Arrows

Rorshach - Micro 9mm with 300 Bullets,One Mag of 30 Adamantium Bullets,Adamantium Shortsword

Nightwing - His normal billyclubs,Three Explosive grenades,Two Flash bangs,Adamantium Staff

The Punisher - M60 with 1000 Regular bullets,100 Adamantium,3 Explosive grenades,Dual Adamantium Army Knives

Setting

Jason = Black,Wolverine = White,Red Hood = Red,Nightwing = Blue,Frank = Green,Rorshach = Orange,Purple = Moon Knight,Yellow = Green Arrow

No Caption Provided

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Wolverine008

Wolverine comes out the winner here in my opinion. He is the most skilled fighter here, has the best physicals, and combined with his insane durability, I don't see anyone here taking a fully functioning Wolverine down for the count, even with his healing factor brought down to Deathstroke's level.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@pr0metheus: Cool. Round one comes down to Wolverine beating Jason as the last men standing. I am assuming this Comic feats being allowed?

If so he can very well match Wolverine. However there is no way past that Admantium Skeleton. So Wolvie wins.

Round two is all about Jason X with his Super Healing, and never been harmed Metal Body, vs Wolverine again. However with reduced Healing factor, Jason would win. Especially with that great strength advantage in the 8-10 ton range.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: You posted before me, I argued Round 2 of Wolvie with reduce Healing Factor vs Jason x with Adamantium Weapons.

Wolverine solidly wins round one though.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: Cool. Round one comes down to Wolverine beating Jason as the last men standing. I am assuming this Comic feats being allowed?

If so he can very well match Wolverine. However there is no way past that Admantium Skeleton. So Wolvie wins.

Round two is all about Jason X with his Super Healing, and never been harmed Metal Body, vs Wolverine again. However with reduced Healing factor, Jason would win. Especially with that great strength advantage in the 8-10 ton range.

I edited it so the team can kill each other although once Jason is dead the forcefield comes up. They are in character so i wouldn't expect Punisher to kill Wolverine or Jason to kill Nightwing. Also without a HF that Adamantium Skeleton isn't that great. Yes all Comic feats are allowed for Jason and Jason X.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@pr0metheus: Oh, he has no Healing Factor round one? well he is still faster by a margin and can still decap Jason.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very nice battle. Green arrow, wolverine, and redhood have a chance at taking the kill on jason in the first round. In the second round wolverine is the only one who can take the kill on jason.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: Oh, he has no Healing Factor round one? well he is still faster by a margin and can still decap Jason.

I'm suprised you arent putting up a fight for Jason. I've seen you use him a lot lately.

Very nice battle. Green arrow, wolverine, and redhood have a chance at taking the kill on jason in the first round. In the second round wolverine is the only one who can take the kill on jason.

Thank you and they all have multiple Adamantium weapons in the second round.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: I am all for debating Jason, however Wolverine with Healing Factor or not is tailored to take down Jason. Like Red Hood or Nightwing? Never beat Jason. Wolverine has incredible speed, skill, low morals, and uses slicing dicing attacks which are all bad for Jason.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Way too many variables in this. Who is most likely to survive? Wolverine. Can others do so? Yes. Can a Jason with feats from the movies and comics kill some off? Indeed.

Punisher, Wolverine and GA can beat Jason if he is leaning toward movie levels that day. Others can as well, but I am either not interested or well enough versed to get into all of them. Comic Jason may put down Punisher or GA if they don't out and out decapitate him.

Rd 2. GA can win with the Katana, not so with the arrows. Normal Jason has been shot in the head more then a few times after becoming a zombie. Not much happens. But a decap is a decap and Adamantium if it isn't being nerfed can do the job.

Punisher is probably out of his league without explosives or any extra equipment to fight Jason X. He evades as long as he can.

Wolverine takes a hefty majority. Without healing factor he just fights more like Batman with Adamantium claws. He may sweep.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Punisher could take Jason in situation 1.

I don't know much of Jason X.

Cities4Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moonknight could easily kill Jason in round one, even in round two he would put up one heck of a fight. Moonknight doesn't feel pain, and his fighting skills are almost on Batmans level, not too mention his weapons and gadgets he uses are far greater than Batman has ever used. "Not to say Batman couldn't obtain the same weapons Moonknight uses", it's just that he hasn't yet. With that being said I have to assume that even in round 2 Moonknight has a chance. Moonknight even uses adamantium weapons swords and stuff that have way better reach than Wolverines claws, so I'd say Moon knight would just do a spectacular flip and just behead Jason. without breaking a sweat.

Not too mention that Moonknight is even better at hunting at night, and can sometimes have prophetic visions into the future, and become stronger by moon cycles, so in theory if MK foreseen his life in grave danger he could formulate a plan too, ensure his victory.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@pr0metheus: nightwing and wolverine are the MVP's here but i think the team can take it!

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regular Jason is a joke in this fight, he commonly deals with teenage punks in literally all his films and once faced the military and ended up dying the moment they showed up. He is basically just a suped-up zombie. Just about everyone should beat him, with the exception of an obvious few.

Jason X on the other hand... Hand to hand combat and guns are almost completely useless against him and much like his regular self, he shows amazing accuracy when using weapons. Not sure who could clear this consider he is basically an even stronger version of a terminator.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

What version of Jason is this?

Comic Jason will stalemate Wolverine.

Movie Jason gets killed by most of them.

The most recent movie Jason gets killed but takes out maybe a few of them.

Punisher's and Logan's experience and skills is huge.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All Comic & Movie Feats apply.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: I think it is faulty to think Adamnatium will slice through the future metal of Jason x. I say this as nothing has shown to harm it.

Strength

His strength reaches 8-10 ton levels.

1) Throws a large tree like a javelin.

2) Throws a head so hard that it causes the receiving android to fly through the back wooden wall.

Durability

Other than showing a Bullet Proof body in the movie, this form of Jason shows durability that would make Terminator blush.

1-2) Tanks a very large bomb.

3) Electrocuted with high voltage.

4-5) Survives atmosphere re entry and the subsequent fall that craters the earth.

Battles

Jason X does not have much Screen Time, but what battles he has shows his superiority.

Jason in the movie had taken out one android. In this he fights and easily wrecks multiple android foes.

Jason fights and beats his original version in a step through time type deal. Jason X wanted Classic Jason brain to complete his own missing mind. This is a very impressive feat for classic Jason to hold up so well and shows that Jason X is superior.

More Youtube to get the idea how tough these androids are and how superior Jason X was to Classic Jason.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Jason had for the most part got beaten down by this android. However as Jason X he laughably dominates, punching its head off.

With that said Comic Jason has insane Healing Feats.

Healing Factor

It should be noted in the movies and Comics he has shown and stated Healing Factor. However this Healing factor does not extend to Limbs or Decapitation oddly enough. However it has pieced his body to together and heal easy stab and puncture damage.

1-2) Heal destroyed eye in a few panels.

3) Heals his whole body from a grenade blast.

4) Stated Healing Factor.

All this is too much IMO for a depowered Wolverine. I think Jason X can match regular Wolverine. He match Ash and Ash is the undead killing king.

Jason vs Ash. The one and only Ash from Evil Dead was easily manhandled by Jason.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: Two things. I noted that if Jason was leaning toward his comic level over his movie, he had a better chance. But going up against Wolverine, even one with a healing factor is a terrible option short of flukes for Jason. Wolverine can fight and seldom get hit if he so chooses. But because he can take a hit, and because it allows him to focus on offense, he often does. You remove Logan's healing factor and he can widen the gap by being a fighter on Batman's level who just so happens to use Adamantium claws. Claws that can cut into the Hulk. Claws that should decapitate, dismember and turn foes into steaming piles of meat with casual swipes.

And that moves me into my second clarification. Adamantium is supposed to be able to cut through pretty much anything short of Vibranium and magically protected metals. It should cut through Jason X as he was made up of metal that was never stated to be indestructible. The spaceship, the androids, nothing was shown to be unbreakable in the Jason X universe. So until some caption says otherwise, I need to go with the logic that is consistent. Also if you say Jason X is never shown to be injured we find ourselves at a canon impasse. The movie (and by virtue of being the main medium, the true canon I would think.) showed Jason to have been disintegrated except for some of his mask. Comics/Extended universe shows otherwise. I'm rolling with the movie when direct conflict is shown. Otherwise I am assuming movies are generally low showings and the comics I have seen, high end feats.

So with that Wolverine wins a lot more then he loses.

Although I have to admit, you are making me want to spend exorbitant amounts for Jason X comics as well as the Black Flame series of novels. I'm getting more and more curious about the EU these days.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Love how Tim gets cut in half first xD

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@indiecomicsftw: Two things. I noted that if Jason was leaning toward his comic level over his movie, he had a better chance. But going up against Wolverine, even one with a healing factor is a terrible option short of flukes for Jason. Wolverine can fight and seldom get hit if he so chooses. But because he can take a hit, and because it allows him to focus on offense, he often does. You remove Logan's healing factor and he can widen the gap by being a fighter on Batman's level who just so happens to use Adamantium claws. Claws that can cut into the Hulk. Claws that should decapitate, dismember and turn foes into steaming piles of meat with casual swipes.

And that moves me into my second clarification. Adamantium is supposed to be able to cut through pretty much anything short of Vibranium and magically protected metals. It should cut through Jason X as he was made up of metal that was never stated to be indestructible. The spaceship, the androids, nothing was shown to be unbreakable in the Jason X universe. So until some caption says otherwise, I need to go with the logic that is consistent. Also if you say Jason X is never shown to be injured we find ourselves at a canon impasse. The movie (and by virtue of being the main medium, the true canon I would think.) showed Jason to have been disintegrated except for some of his mask. Comics/Extended universe shows otherwise. I'm rolling with the movie when direct conflict is shown. Otherwise I am assuming movies are generally low showings and the comics I have seen, high end feats.

So with that Wolverine wins a lot more then he loses.

Although I have to admit, you are making me want to spend exorbitant amounts for Jason X comics as well as the Black Flame series of novels. I'm getting more and more curious about the EU these days.

The thing is nothing has harmed the Metal.

1. This includes the Future Machete of Jason in Jason vs Jason X.
  2. The insane Blast of the self destruct Droid.
  3. The Atmosphere Re Entry which burns at such heat that Steel melts like butter, or the impact crater which the metal tanked.
  4. The future bullets that easily blew through Steel Bulk Heads of the space ship, yet did not dent the Cyber Metal of Jason X.

All these examples prove to me it can tank for a time Admantium. I have seen Ninja Swords tank and parry Wolverine's claws and seen Electra Sais with stand them. I doubt they were Adamantium Sais. IMO since the metal has greater feats on indestructibility than ANY known metal in the real world, I think it can tank Wolverine's claws. Add to this Jason is not a horrible fighter per comics. He tanks attacks, but he does it where he can get a hold of a foe. Even with a Adamantium Skeleton, Wolverine is not surviving the blunt damage of Jason X attacks.

Also without a Healing factor wolverine Endurance is hindered by alot. He can move fast with Adamantium becuase his Healing Factor compensates. Without it, he is bogged down by the weight and fatigue of a peak human.

Skill is great and all, but Batman still fails against guys like Deathstroke, Bane on Venom, ect who all have super human stats. In this case Jason X with his Healing Factor and Cyber Body wielding 2 Adamantium Machetes.

Also Jason X is not always super slow at all.

Some Examples of slicing and dicing before people can react or counter.

Jason X will not tire out while Wolverine will, and quickly in this fight where he is fighting others.

As for the Canon Movie, since were using feats from both, the Comics show otherwise. I also seen Inconsistent feats from Wolverine feats of skill. Look at Black Panther beating Wolverine when Logan lost his Healing Factor. Where was his establish skill then?

No Caption Provided

So lets not argue consistency of Movie feats as more canon when Comic feats are allowed. Wolverine has problems in Consistency as well.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pokeysteve

@pokeysteve said:

Jason kills them all in both rounds then. Comic Jason has Doomsday/Hulk level regeneration. Logan could have stalemated him but after rereading the OP it looks like you nerfed the $hit out of him.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus said:

@pokeysteve said:

Jason kills them all in both rounds then. Comic Jason has Doomsday/Hulk level regeneration. Logan could have stalemated him but after rereading the OP it looks like you nerfed the $hit out of him.

The Adamantium should rip through Jason if he gets good hit

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: He'll heal instantly. The team cannot win.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He hasn't shown healing from decapitation has he? If he has Wolverine can have his full healing factor.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

He hasn't shown healing from decapitation has he? If he has Wolverine can have his full healing factor.

I'm not sure. Even if he has, decap isn't really Wolverine's go-to move haha.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: Ninja swords and fighting implements nerf the claws for some reason relating to story. Armor does less so. I'll concede that Comic Jason X/Extended continuity has much better chances, but amalgram Jason who takes from both the movies and comics, less so. Low showings from the movies pull his grade point average down. Also in one of your scans, JX tanks a big blast and we find him impaled on fence spikes. So inconsistency indeed.

I disagree with the speed in the short term. Logan's healing factor probably assists in his strength, though I think @super_soldierxii may have set me straight on that one. Logan is fast because he is actually blessed with low level superhuman strength and able to move with 100 lbs of metal like it's nothing.

How is Logan not surviving blunt damage? Are you saying that he'll be stunned and easy pickings or that he'll be hit so hard he'll be killed outright?

I can't speak on new gimped Logan. Have not gotten the trade yet. I hear a lot of his issue is that his condition has put him out of his usual headspace and timing. It's a mental issue. But don't quote me there as I have not read it firsthand yet.

As per consistency vs canon, I think our best bet as per our dialogue may be to separate Jason into movie and book Jason X. Movie style goes down. He was pretty much done from reentry. As that totally contradicts comic JX, we should assume it's an alternate universe. Comic version has a nice chance if Logan does tire, slips and gets hit enough or bad enough, or if his skin is indeed unbreakable minus the fence spike incident.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: Ninja swords and fighting implements nerf the claws for some reason relating to story. Armor does less so. I'll concede that Comic Jason X/Extended continuity has much better chances, but amalgram Jason who takes from both the movies and comics, less so. Low showings from the movies pull his grade point average down. Also in one of your scans, JX tanks a big blast and we find him impaled on fence spikes. So inconsistency indeed.

I disagree with the speed in the short term. Logan's healing factor probably assists in his strength, though I think @super_soldierxii may have set me straight on that one. Logan is fast because he is actually blessed with low level superhuman strength and able to move with 100 lbs of metal like it's nothing.

How is Logan not surviving blunt damage? Are you saying that he'll be stunned and easy pickings or that he'll be hit so hard he'll be killed outright?

I can't speak on new gimped Logan. Have not gotten the trade yet. I hear a lot of his issue is that his condition has put him out of his usual headspace and timing. It's a mental issue. But don't quote me there as I have not read it firsthand yet.

As per consistency vs canon, I think our best bet as per our dialogue may be to separate Jason into movie and book Jason X. Movie style goes down. He was pretty much done from reentry. As that totally contradicts comic JX, we should assume it's an alternate universe. Comic version has a nice chance if Logan does tire, slips and gets hit enough or bad enough, or if his skin is indeed unbreakable minus the fence spike incident.

Nothing Inconsistent about the Impalement as it looks to went through the flesh part. the Cybord Body has many clear areas that can be stabbed.

No Caption Provided

As seen only the Metal covers portions of his missing body. Right Body Side, Right Arm, Left Leg, and the Head.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As seen he still has fleshy bits that easily explain a Knife or Spike getting through the armor areas that are not covered.

Not Inconsistent at all.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Why are we even comparing durability here tween the two? Even "if" we want to say Jason X is more durable ... so what?

Jason cannot contend with Wolverine's combat speed, and in a hand to hand "who decimates whom" first fight, I'll side with the bloke who's mastered just about every single fighting style on earth, and many hailing from off world (like Kree and Skrull), and the guy fast enough to block bullets in the multiples with his claws.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine comes out the winner here in my opinion. He is the most skilled fighter here, has the best physicals, and combined with his insane durability, I don't see anyone here taking a fully functioning Wolverine down for the count, even with his healing factor brought down to Deathstroke's level.

By far the winner actually. It's almost unfair to the rest of the players.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are we even comparing durability here tween the two? Even "if" we want to say Jason X is more durable ... so what?

Jason cannot contend with Wolverine's combat speed, and in a hand to hand "who decimates whom" first fight, I'll side with the bloke who's mastered just about every single fighting style on earth, and many hailing from off world (like Kree and Skrull), and the guy fast enough to block bullets in the multiples with his claws.

All this is true. Also I am not saying Jason X is more durable, just that his durability is not easily by pass by adamantium imo.

However, Jason is stronger, and he is not featless in skill at all. All that matters if he can land a hot and on a way lower healing level Wolverine, that is mostly all it takes.

Jason vs Leatherface. In both battle Jason easily beats the Texan murderer with ease. Only a sideline intervention of a head pulping KOs Jason long enough for them to be rid of him.

Jason vs the Army. Jason is taken on by a special forces group to be studied. The freezing him with Nitro was a smart move, but as soon it melted they were screwed.

Jason tracks the girl who got away into the Army base that tried to capture him, kills the whole base.

Jason again is attacked by a well prepared Army. Using his stealth skill (Which he shows alot in feats of killing and stalking) he dispatches the force with little trouble.

Jason vs a future tech geared group with his new super machete.

Jason vs Ash. The one and only Ash from Evil Dead was easily manhandled by Jason.

Jason vs Freddy vs Ash. In this 3 way match, Freddy gains all his Dream World power in the real world. Making him a god for lack of a better word. Yet Jason manages to keep giving him problems since he cannot die! Add to it Ash attacking both sides to get the Necromatis Book back.

Jason has and does parry attack and blows. Jason X is more impressive.

Jason in the movie had taken out one android. In this he fights and easily wrecks multiple android foes.

Jason fights and beats his original version in a step through time type deal. Jason X wanted Classic Jason brain to complete his own missing mind. This is a very impressive feat for classic Jason to hold up so well and shows that Jason X is superior.

The androids alone are super fast and skilled fighters as we seen in Jason X movie. Jason x tears them up.

He more than has a shot on a reduced DS healing Factor Logan.

Just IMO however as I know many will disagree.

CaptainDoeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thinking with Punisher's survival skill, Wolverine's sense, and Moon Knight's armor, they could probably win this thing.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: Ok For some reason my mind blanked on him still being partially human. Yeah, if that is the case I can easily seeing Wolverine using superior speed to take off that arm and leg and letting Jason try to keep up hopping. Did comic X have any limb regen that you can show?

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw This scan shows that Jason's regular machete scratch Jason X's mask. Its a scan you posted,i was looking over there fight cause i wanted to see it.

No Caption Provided

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#36  Edited By jwalser3

Team stomps.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps with ease. Jason gets cut to shreds both rounds.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@pr0metheus said:

@indiecomicsftw This scan shows that Jason's regular machete scratch Jason X's mask. Its a scan you posted,i was looking over there fight cause i wanted to see it.

Not really, we see sparks but no damage on the mask afterword.

No Caption Provided

As seen. No damage at all to his face.

Also another Healing feat as we see him shove the brain in his head and it seal up lol.

@risingbean said:

@indiecomicsftw: Ok For some reason my mind blanked on him still being partially human. Yeah, if that is the case I can easily seeing Wolverine using superior speed to take off that arm and leg and letting Jason try to keep up hopping. Did comic X have any limb regen that you can show?

Yes he kinda did when he wanted to.

No Caption Provided

Here his arm is separated from his body and he regrows it all in seconds to reattach.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: You know, I never noticed his arm wasn't connected in that torso splat sequence. And I have seen it a number of times. As his glove and sleeve are still there after, I would assume he stuck the stump back on inbetween panels. Either that or Jason shops at the same store as Bruce Banner circa the 1982 animated series.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: it's that horror movie magic. Or lazy writing, pick one lol

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RisingBean

@indiecomicsftw: I thought the magic of horror moves was the lazy writing.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By IndieComicsFTW
sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on guys, Jason Todd can easily defeat Jason under these conditions.

Deadknight999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason voorhees

Vinervs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers