Battle At Crystal Lake 2 (Jason's Team vs Team)

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

Combatants

Creeper,T-1000,T-800,Jason X,Jason

Judge Dredd,Bane,Wolverine,Deadpool,Croc

Scenario

After Wolverine being the only surviving member of the first wave of the killers he seeked refuge to Captain America who has constructed a team of "Heros" and has decided to take revenage and shutdown Jason. (It took One Week to prepare the team)

The team must survive One Week or destroy the Horror Villains.

Jason having one week to find his own team has enlisted his own group of Horror Villains has he has shown he is no match alone against a team of worthy opponents.

Villains have One Week to kill the "Heros".

The Villains have had help from Jigsaw to set up traps around the camp.

Both Teams are fully working together and will not turn on each other.

Equipment & Versions

Equipment:

Horror Villains:

Jason - Titanium Machete,Bow & Arrow with 20 Arrows,Crossbow with 20 bolts

Jason X -Dual Future Metal Machetes (Dont know the metal)

Chucky - Dual Kitchen Knives,Standard Fire-Axe

Leatherface - Chainsaw (Never runs out of gas)

T-1000 - Double Barrel Shotgun,M92F w/ Ext. Mags,M4 Assualt Rifle

T-800 - Spas-12 Assualt Shotgun w/ Dragon Breath Ammo,Desert Eagle w/Ext Mags

Ghostface - 32 Knives,Glock 17

Micheal Myers - Dual Kitchen Knives,Meat Cleaver,Fire-Axe

Creeper - Dual Longswords,12 of those bone shuriken things he disabled the bus with.

Marvel & DC Team:

All have standard equipment.

Versions:

All Marvel are 616.

All DC are Pre-52

Villains have all Comic & Movie Feats

Setting

Red = "Heros"

Blue = Horror Villains

No Caption Provided

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By IndieComicsFTW
FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@indiecomicsftw said:

Well Team 2 wins easy.

First off way too many characters 5 is more than enough tops.

Second Ghost Face, Leatherface, Chucky, are non factors.

Tell me how anyone on Team 2 beats a T-1000 very easily.

Edit: I made it a weaker team for team 2.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@pr0metheus: Depends on Roy or Nick Fury. They have gear/arrows that can burn hot enough to destroy T-1000 piece at a time. Also Acid works on T-1000 in one Cameron approved Graphic Novel. Black Widow has Acid gear IIRC.

They can work around T-1000. He be the last man standing possibly, but like I said some of the Team 1 is just worthless. Even Michael Myers has been KOed by bullets in 2 movies.

A better match would Both Jasons, Both Terminators, and Creeper vs a 5 man team. At least Terminators and Jasons have awesome comic feats to back them up in a comic fight.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@pr0metheus: Depends on Roy or Nick Fury. They have gear/arrows that can burn hot enough to destroy T-1000 piece at a time. Also Acid works on T-1000 in one Cameron approved Graphic Novel. Black Widow has Acid gear IIRC.

They can work around T-1000. He be the last man standing possibly, but like I said some of the Team 1 is just worthless. Even Michael Myers has been KOed by bullets in 2 movies.

A better match would Both Jasons, Both Terminators, and Creeper vs a 5 man team. At least Terminators and Jasons have awesome comic feats to back them up in a comic fight.

Its now those 5 vs Judge Dredd,Deadpool,Wolverine,Bane and Killer Croc. I didn't know really who to put,if you have any suggestions on who would be a good matchup i'd love to hear it.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@pr0metheus: This is good. Judge Dread is the only one I know who could put down T-1000 with his super Incendiary rounds. If Deadpool is carrying incendiary grenades, or lasers, that would help too.

Overall pretty fair match ups.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: This is good. Judge Dread is the only one I know who could put down T-1000 with his super Incendiary rounds. If Deadpool is carrying incendiary grenades, or lasers, that would help too.

Overall pretty fair match ups.

Yeah thats why i put him as he will eventually resort to it.

Also about the Nick Fury and Roy thing they would eventually use the Acidic and incendiary stuff but they wont know that is T-1000's weakness so they wouldn't use it off the bat and the team is only expecting the two Jason's not the other 3.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch in Team 2's favor, characters like Wolverine and Deadpool would be nigh-stoppable due to regenerative healing along with brutes like Bane and Killer Croc who would be capable of dealing out a tremendous amount of damage. The only character I actually see posing a major threat is the T-100 with its unique set of abilities (liquid metal).

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch in Team 2's favor, characters like Wolverine and Deadpool would be nigh-stoppable due to regenerative healing along with brutes like Bane and Killer Croc who would be capable of dealing out a tremendous amount of damage. The only character I actually see posing a major threat is the T-100 with its unique set of abilities (liquid metal).

Bane on Venom is no stronger than Jason who has 2-3 ton feats from comics. Jason X is a 8-10 toner in feats in comics. Add to that T-800 who would murder Croc and Bane easy IMO due to his 2 ton strength and Impaling people with his fist tactics, the comics are even better for showing this.

Also I never seen Deadpool heal quickly from being diced into pieces. Wolverine is the only real contender and T-1000 or Jason X can handle him if we go by Comic/Movie Feats.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22 said:

Bane on Venom is no stronger than Jason who has 2-3 ton feats from comics. Jason X is a 8-10 toner in feats in comics. Add to that T-800 who would murder Croc and Bane easy IMO due to his 2 ton strength and Impaling people with his fist tactics, the comics are even better for showing this.

Also I never seen Deadpool heal quickly from being diced into pieces. Wolverine is the only real contender and T-1000 or Jason X can handle him if we go by Comic/Movie Feats.

There was that one feat of Deadpool talking while he was a puddle of blood.

That doesnt really have anything to do with being diced into pieces but,

He can still lay down the smacktalk when hes down.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22 said:

I disagree if we are using Bane's most current incarnation, Jason has yet to wow me with any of his strength feats. What are Jason X's strength feats in the comics, if you don't mine me asking? The lake would give Killer Croc a tactical edge that no one on Team 1 has as far as stealth and espionage is concerned. Killer Croc could easily submerge him into the lake to spy on Team 1 and relay helpful information to his allies or pick off any members of Team 1 who stray to close to the lake except the T-1000 whose regenerative properties rival those of Wolverine and Deadpool. And, if I'm not mistaken venom enhances Bane's foot speed, so I wouldn't say that he is at a handicap against the T-800's arsenal. As far as strength goes Bane was capable of denting and punching through metal structures, so I don't believe he is heavily outclassed by the T-800 in the strength department. Deadpool's physical stats, martial prowess, and regenerative healing factor would be more than sufficient enough to easily dispatch Jason, Creeper, and the T-800 quite easily. The only reason I didn't add Jason X to this list is because his comic book incarnation is still a mystery to me.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: Here is the scans of Jason and Jason X in comics.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/friday-the-13th-respect-thread-1502766/

Relevant Strength Feats are here.

Jason

1) Cuts through a tree and two bodies in a single swing.

2-3) Smashes two humans in a sleeping bag against a tree in a pulpy mess.

4-5) After being frozen solid, he smashes free.

6) Squeezes necks so hard the heads nearly come off.

7) Put his foot through two human bodies.

8) Puts his hand through someone head and then with a Grocery cart, slams it with such force over someone head that the head turns into stringed hamburger meat.

9) Lifts Car and flips it.

10) Pulps two humans heads together and then punches another head into red mist.

11) Punches through steel door.

12) Rips a human body in half.

13) Smashes a Car Engine Block.

14) Impales a person on a heavy street sign, then throws the Street Sign with impaled person on it to impale a second person who was 15 feet away!

Jason X

His strength reaches 8-10 ton levels.

1) Throws a large tree like a javelin.

2) Throws a head so hard that it causes the receiving android to fly through the back wooden wall.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: Here is the scans of Jason and Jason X in comics.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/friday-the-13th-respect-thread-1502766/

Relevant Strength Feats are here.

Jason

1) Cuts through a tree and two bodies in a single swing.

2-3) Smashes two humans in a sleeping bag against a tree in a pulpy mess.

4-5) After being frozen solid, he smashes free.

6) Squeezes necks so hard the heads nearly come off.

7) Put his foot through two human bodies.

8) Puts his hand through someone head and then with a Grocery cart, slams it with such force over someone head that the head turns into stringed hamburger meat.

9) Lifts Car and flips it.

10) Pulps two humans heads together and then punches another head into red mist.

11) Punches through steel door.

12) Rips a human body in half.

13) Smashes a Car Engine Block.

14) Impales a person on a heavy street sign, then throws the Street Sign with impaled person on it to impale a second person who was 15 feet away!

Jason X

His strength reaches 8-10 ton levels.

1) Throws a large tree like a javelin.

2) Throws a head so hard that it causes the receiving android to fly through the back wooden wall.

Impressive, but I still don't see how his strength is suppose to negate other factors such as Wolverine's invulnerability and regenerative healing factor, Bane's all around metahuman stats and combat prowess, or Deadpool combat prowess and regenerative healing.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: We will agree to disgree then. :)

Jason's nor Jason X's strength is significant enough to even out the gap in combat abilities, tactical thinking, and high-end physical displays of characters like Wolverine, Deadpool, and Bane. And, let's not forget the terrain advantages that Killer Croc possess in this match-up.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw said:

Jason's nor Jason X's strength is significant enough to even out the gap in combat abilities, tactical thinking, and high-end physical displays of characters like Wolverine, Deadpool, and Bane. And, let's not forget the terrain advantages that Killer Croc possess in this match-up.

I also do not see were Deadpool is getting past Jason X Healing and Insane Metal Body or Jason Healing Factor.

Jason

Jason is foremost a Zombie. It is quite clear he cannot be harmed or killed except under the most extreme cases.

1) Stabbed in the neck a few times with his own Machete.

2-4) Cut up with the circular saw, then falls 2 stories to the ground below. Then he snaps his own neck back into place.

5-6) Ganged on by many Freddy Kruegars and stabbed repeatedly till Jason throws them all off.

7-8) Falls off a mountain. No big deal.

9) Fights on with a hole in his chest.

10) Shot to hell by the army, no biggy.

11) Shot in the face with a Shotgun.

12) Head crushed by 6x6 beams.

13) Stabbed in the heart many times with his Machete. Get right back up. Than takes a cars wheel burning out on his face.

14) Part of this huge Train wreck. No problems for him.

Healing Factor

It should be noted in the movies and Comics he has shown and stated Healing Factor. However this Healing factor does not extend to Limbs or Decapitation oddly enough. However it has pieced his body to together and heal easy stab and puncture damage.

1-2) Heal destroyed eye in a few panels.

3) Heals his whole body from a grenade blast.

4) Stated Healing Factor.

Jason X

Other than showing a Bullet Proof body in the movie, this form of Jason shows durability that would make Terminator blush.

1-2) Tanks a very large bomb.

3) Electrocuted with high voltage.

4-5) Survives atmosphere re entry and the subsequent fall that craters the earth.

So its not like they are trumped in durability either.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nick_hero22

@nick_hero22 said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

I also do not see were Deadpool is getting past Jason X Healing and Insane Metal Body or Jason Healing Factor.

Jason

Jason is foremost a Zombie. It is quite clear he cannot be harmed or killed except under the most extreme cases.

1) Stabbed in the neck a few times with his own Machete.

2-4) Cut up with the circular saw, then falls 2 stories to the ground below. Then he snaps his own neck back into place.

5-6) Ganged on by many Freddy Kruegars and stabbed repeatedly till Jason throws them all off.

7-8) Falls off a mountain. No big deal.

9) Fights on with a hole in his chest.

10) Shot to hell by the army, no biggy.

11) Shot in the face with a Shotgun.

12) Head crushed by 6x6 beams.

13) Stabbed in the heart many times with his Machete. Get right back up. Than takes a cars wheel burning out on his face.

14) Part of this huge Train wreck. No problems for him.

Healing Factor

It should be noted in the movies and Comics he has shown and stated Healing Factor. However this Healing factor does not extend to Limbs or Decapitation oddly enough. However it has pieced his body to together and heal easy stab and puncture damage.

1-2) Heal destroyed eye in a few panels.

3) Heals his whole body from a grenade blast.

4) Stated Healing Factor.

Jason X

Other than showing a Bullet Proof body in the movie, this form of Jason shows durability that would make Terminator blush.

1-2) Tanks a very large bomb.

3) Electrocuted with high voltage.

4-5) Survives atmosphere re entry and the subsequent fall that craters the earth.

So its not like they are trumped in durability either.

Would decapitation or severe mutilation work? And, I don't see why Wolverine's adamantium claws wouldn't bypass Jason X's durability.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: I had this argument many times already on Adamantium vs Jason X Cyber Metal.

The thing is nothing has harmed the Metal.

1. This includes the Future Machete of Jason in Jason vs Jason X.
  2. The insane Blast of the self destruct Droid.
  3. The Atmosphere Re Entry which burns at such heat that Steel melts like butter, or the impact crater which the metal tanked.
  4. The future bullets that easily blew through Steel Bulk Heads of the space ship, yet did not dent the Cyber Metal of Jason X.

All these examples prove to me it can tank for a time Admantium. I have seen Ninja Swords tank and parry Wolverine's claws and seen Electra Sais with stand them. I doubt they were Adamantium Sais. IMO since the metal has greater feats on indestructibility than ANY known metal in the real world, I think it can tank Wolverine's claws. Add to this Jason is not a horrible fighter per comics. He tanks attacks, but he does it where he can get a hold of a foe.

All this is points I made. nothing, and mean nothing, has damage, penetrate, or cut the Cyber armor in the Comics.

So to say Wolverine Adamantium claws will easy slice it is base on nothing but favoritism. Adamantium might do some damage, but I highly doubt it will be anymore effective than most make it sound.

add in the insane Healing factor makes it close to impossible to permanently harm Jason without Head chops. However will Deadpool know to head chop as early as possible? It is a random encounter.]

Add in T-1000, T-800, and Creeper for back up.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: I had this argument many times already on Adamantium vs Jason X Cyber Metal.

The thing is nothing has harmed the Metal.

1. This includes the Future Machete of Jason in Jason vs Jason X.
  2. The insane Blast of the self destruct Droid.
  3. The Atmosphere Re Entry which burns at such heat that Steel melts like butter, or the impact crater which the metal tanked.
  4. The future bullets that easily blew through Steel Bulk Heads of the space ship, yet did not dent the Cyber Metal of Jason X.

All these examples prove to me it can tank for a time Admantium. I have seen Ninja Swords tank and parry Wolverine's claws and seen Electra Sais with stand them. I doubt they were Adamantium Sais. IMO since the metal has greater feats on indestructibility than ANY known metal in the real world, I think it can tank Wolverine's claws. Add to this Jason is not a horrible fighter per comics. He tanks attacks, but he does it where he can get a hold of a foe.

All this is points I made. nothing, and mean nothing, has damage, penetrate, or cut the Cyber armor in the Comics.

So to say Wolverine Adamantium claws will easy slice it is base on nothing but favoritism. Adamantium might do some damage, but I highly doubt it will be anymore effective than most make it sound.

add in the insane Healing factor makes it close to impossible to permanently harm Jason without Head chops. However will Deadpool know to head chop as early as possible? It is a random encounter.]

Add in T-1000, T-800, and Creeper for back up.

None of this suggest to me that Jason X can tank adamantium especially when it has allowed Wolverine to hurt bricks like the Hulk and Thor. If Deadpool notice them showing the same regenerative properties he has why wouldn't he go for decapitation? The T-800, Jason, and Creeper are pretty much irrelevant to this fight.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: Hulk is not a brick, he is bullet proof and been impaled on street signs. The guys has a super Healing Factor and been stated he seems tough in skin cause he heals so fast in a few comics. Point invalid. Thor has like wise been cut by Asgard Weapons which are less than Adamantium. What is your point?

Why is Deadpool avoiding attacks when he tanks them alot like Wolverine? Why cant Jason X grab ahold of Dead Pool and rip him in half and throw his body half a mile away like he has done in the comics?

T-800 is very much relevant as Hyper allow is the most durable stuff in that universe tanking things way greater than Electra's Sais which stop Wolverines claws. Also if T-800 has the right weapons (40 Watt Plasma Rifle per say) he can easy own Deadpool and Wolverine.

However T-800 is poorly kit out here.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Team 1