Teams:

Batman/Superman

vs.

Flash(Barry)/Green Lantern(Hal)

vs.

Wonder Woman/Aquaman

vs.

Shazam(Capt. Marvel)/Cyborg

All New 52 versions. Only one team can win. 1 hour prep. All Bloodlusted. Morals off. Takes place in Gotham City. Win by KO or surrender. Please rank teams from 1 to 4. 1 being first place winner, 2 being 2nd place, 3 being 3rd, 4 being last. An explanation would also be much appreciated.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Fallschirmjager

1. Barry/Hal

2a Superman/Batman

2b. Aquaman/Wonder Woman

4. Shazam and Cyborg

Barry and Hal take the win easily.

I am undecided on 2. Batman's new 52 plans for the JLA were quite lacking. IDK what he can do here in 1 hour. But Superman is a beast as of late and potentially solos. Still with the weapons Arthur and Diana are packing, they could potentially do it as well.

Shazam and Cyborg have by far the least impressive feats of any combo. They are outmatched in this scenario.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman and superman. Batman is a master at prep and already has plans for all these guys. Plus superman doesn't need prep to beat anyone here. Shazam and flash will be the hardest though.

Flash and GL. Speed is huge here and GL can think if anything and could probably take out cyborg and aquaman at least, wonder woman too.

Wonder woman and aquaman.

Lastly cyborg and Shazam. Pretty sure Batman already hacked cyborg without prep, and Shazam can be beaten by superman or possibly wonder woman.

dms1298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@dms1298 said:

@fallschirmjager: @jayc1324: If I switch Shazam with Martian Manhunter would it make a difference??

yeah because J'onn solos. lol

he's at least as strong as supes, has his own intang to counter Barry and can mind control most everyone. if it wasn't for MMH brainic would have destroyed the planet.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Barry and Hal win, but Cyborg and Billy are a formidable team.

dms1298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: what are his plans for GL, Flash, Wonder Woman and Billy? Don't see read ToB, please list them.

Also, Superman would lose to n52 Billy. N52 Billy can conjure up whatever he please and is magic to boot. That's two things up on Superman.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Just pointing out that Batman didnt have a plan for Wonder Woman other than Superman, and with prep, im sure she can get something from Hepheastus to beat Superman. As for Shazam, he has no where near enough feats to put him on either Superman, Wonder Woman or GLs levels. Shazam and Wonder Woman were just shown to be equal in flight speed in Batman and Robin (and he was trying to race her, but she wasnt even interested or trying), so I assume her god-mode puts her far above him.

As for this fight, I say Arthur and Diana as they both have the most dangerous weapons here, and they ae the most skilled fighters here with powers and are used to teaming up, plus the divine resources for prep help.

Next I say Flash and Hal. Too much power here for Supes to handle unless Batman can come up with something good.

Then Bats and Supes for above reasons.

And finally Shazam and Cyborg, who are way outclassed here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/36135/3514969-4168451981-Forev.jpg

Nothing for Shazam but I thought superman could beat him. Guess not though.

Spiderman1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will come out and say Superman/Batman out of pure fanboyism. Though still, can N52 Barry hurt a Superman level being ? I mean I saw a N52 Barry vs Thor thread and majority said a stalemate because Barry wouldn't be hurting Thor. And what are Hal's feats ?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harold and Henry

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Superguy1591
No Caption Provided

Billy conjures up some Kryptonite. Shazam > Superman in a fight in the N52.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: His plan for wonder woman was superman, but batman and Superman's chance of winning depends on how well batman preps (he has more prep here, so he could possibly fix or alter or even make new plans than the old ones), and like you said, Superman's morals.

dms1298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: I'm not sure if Shazam's powers would recognize kryptonite. I'd say his best bet against Supes is his magic

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dms1298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justthatkid: Well for batman in this scenario I assume he'd be able to prep for this because he already has at least a basic outline or idea of how to beat most of the people here, and he has tons of suits already he can be use, as you said, the hellbat suit, and others like his stealth suit or war suit. Not to mention he has superman who is also a genius and could probably design and build him a brand new suit in a few minutes or less.

dms1298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dms1298

I think that the Shazam/Cyborg team's chance of winning is not very high. However, there best bet would be if Shazam successfully enchants Cyborg (like he did his foster family)

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dms1298: Well, Hal's construct are ineffective to Superman since Hal's construct are will based and Superman should be able to overcome it based on his superior will; Shazam just wishes and it is done.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dms1298 said:

I think that the Shazam/Cyborg team's chance of winning is not very high. However, there best bet would be if Shazam successfully enchants Cyborg (like he did his foster family)

In your opinion, what rank do you see Billy and Cyborg at? I personally think last, unless Billy can conjure Kryptonite (which I doubt), then Id rank them 3rd.

dms1298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus: 4th, if they can conjure kryptonite 2nd or 3rd, if Billy enchants Vic, 2nd

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why the heck is superman with batman? at least remove supes morals so he won't be crying and whining when bruce gets taken down in under a nanosecond. supes and bats won't come in last. he will kill the guy who killed batman and then beat the other guy he is facing. after that i guess barry and gl come in first.

dms1298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper: The teams are based from the comics. Bats and Supes are friends in the New 52, Flash and GL have always been a duo, Shazam and Cyborg have a growing friendship, which leaves Wonder Woman with Aquaman (which kinda makes sense, since they both lead an army)

DCLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 2

1. Flash and Green Lantern

2. Wonder Woman and Aquaman

3.Batman and Superman

4.Cyborg and Shazam

BCL298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Wonderwoman and Aquaman, they are powerhouses almost on SuperMan's level.

2. Green Lantern and Flash, Green Lantern is right below Aquaman and Wonderwoman power wise and Flash could easily take out Cyborg and BatMan

3. Cyborg and Shazam, Shazam is as strong as SuperMan plus his magical enchantment is one of SuperMan's weaknesses.

4. SuperMan and BatMan, If paired with anyone else, SuperMan could probably get 1st. However, being paired with the weakest of them all, it hinders him to a large extent.

NewWorldOrder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#31  Edited By NewWorldOrder

Team 2