Bats, Cap America, GA, Spidey vs Supes, Thor and Hulk

Emaroquin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Emaroquin

Who would win, prep time for both teams is 4 weeks, and it takes place at Central City.

The teams are Team A: Batman (Bruce Wayne), Captain America, Green Arrow, Flash (Barry Allen) and Spiderman. Team B: Superman, Hulk and Thor.

Batman can use whatever gadget he wants, plus his 4 weeks of prep. They can study the opponets or whatever they want on the 4 weeks, except attack the other team.

I already searched, this battle, and has been never made.

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ElmoHump

Team A has a chance but Team B would win 6/10 - 7/10

Put Reed Richards,Batman One Million,Batman,Tony Stark and Dr Doom and you have a fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

LOL

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emaroquin: There is a reason this battle hasn't been done, but to make it clearer what can the do with their prep and do they know who they are fighting

Emaroquin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hammer_of_j2: yes, they know who they are fighting!!! They can do anything, except attack the opponents

Emaroquin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elmohump: But Captain America, Batman, Flash, Spiderman and Green Arrow can make a very good team because they are very intelligent, and very good strategists. Plus, I think they could make a very very good team, good team chemistry. Maybe they are not that strong, but they have other qualities. Captain America, Batman and Green Arrow have theit own and Spiderman and Flash are faster than all members of the B team.

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Stupid_People
No Caption Provided

Emaroquin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2

@emaroquin: we'll since they can do any think I think superman is goin down pretty fast I don't think Thor or hulk have any well known weaknesses so it should be hard for them to take out the other team

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman and Spider-Man both have 4 weeks of prep? Yeah, they can take this handily.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 juiceboks  Moderator

@106me said:

Batman and Spider-Man both have 4 weeks of prep? Yeah, they can take this handily.

How do they take out Thor?

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently people don't realize both teams have 4 weeks prep. But riiiigggghhtt, since batman is here i'm sure his presence will turn the other team into autistic 2nd graders for that whole prep time.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By fiodestromus

@emaroquin: Does Team 2 know they are going to be attacked?

Emaroquin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Team 2

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By 106me

@stupid_people: LOL What is Hulk going to do with prep?

Batman and Spider-Man's prep >>> Superman, Hulk, and Thor's prep.

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Stupid_People

@106me:

First of all, you assume that Hulk stays Hulk for a solid 4 weeks of prep, in 90% of threads he is allowed to turn back to Banner for any prep period, but i'm just assuming of course. Either way he is not the one i'm worried about.

Superman knows Batman will be prepping for him, what is Batman going to try and attack him with? Thats right, most likely Kryptonite. Now do you think Supes isnt going to anticipate him to use his one big weakness? With prep and knowledge of who he's fighting there will be a hail of laser vision melting these people.

What is Spiderman going to do with the prep? Do tell how he will decide to deal with either Thor or Hulk? What weaknesses do they have to exploit? None really.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: I'll answer your question later.

@stupid_people: Batman has entire tabs on the JLA as seen in the issue Tower of Babel. Superman is a non-factor if Batman decides to go all out and exploit his weaknesses.

Spider-Man has easily put down Alpha, who was said to be even more powerful than the Pheonix. With a few days of prep, he was able to strip Alpha of his powers without killing him, and to which Reed Richard even admitted that he didn't know how Peter did it.

I'll post scans later.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone on team 2 solos. Smh at this thread

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Stupid_People

@106me: Please do.

Superman a non factor? LOL. Batman using Krytonite when Supes knows who he is up against and has prep is a death sentence.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If he wants Bats death he'll just sit in space and do this, good luck with that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stupid_people: I'm sure batman will have thought of that. Batman beat superman with no prep in new 52. Having prep makes it even easier. And he has more weaknesses besides kryptonite. Or flash could stab superman 1000 times with a kryptonite knife before he realizes he's dead. The real problem here is Thor.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Emaroquin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, Green Arrow can shoot Kriptonite arrows to Superman. The Flash can stab Superman with a kriptonite knife and sups wouldnt even notice!!

I think they can take Thor down, I heard that he isnt very good when he is attacked with magic.

Maybe Hulk is the hardest one!!

They are 5 (Batman, Green Arrow, Flash, Captain America and Spiderman) against 3 (Superman, Thor and Hulk) they are outnumbered

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RisingBean

Please mods, make it 500 posts before one can create a thread! I beg you!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Cregan_Stark

Am I missing something? How is this a battle? Even with prep team two should stomp

Emaroquin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: If you don't like it you are free to comment on another topic or ignore it. Perhaps I am free to create a thread with the fight I want to. I am not breaking any rule of Comicvine.com

You are arrogant!!

And yes, it is very easy to post stuff at internet and pretend to be very brave, but I bet that you can't do that face to face!! I ask and answer with respect to others, and I expect the same from others.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emaroquin: You made a match that is pretty lopsided and against the rules. It takes up space on the front page. It seems to be something people who have say...10 posts under them do. I have over 2700 and have made exactly two fight threads. I made sure they had not been done before and they were reasonably fair. If you want to go check them out I can get you links.

I'm arrogant? Cool. I'm sure I could go ask a ton of people who have been on the site for awhile and they'd discount that, but if you wish to believe so, I won't stop you.

As for brave? Well I did serve as an infantryman in Baghdad during the troop surge of 2007. I was also married at one time. I like to think I'm brave. If you're ever in Charlotte North Carolina I wouldn't have any issues telling you how I feel. Maybe over coffee?

As for your "expectations"? I wouldn't call your response too respectful, but I won't get my panties in a bunch about it.

And before my conceit and arrogance get the best of me, welcome to the Vine.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#32  Edited By Pokeysteve

Fortress of Solitude tech is greater than anything Batman has access too and probably better than anything Peter can get. Then there is whatever Thor can grab in Asgard.

@elmohump: But Captain America, Batman, Flash, Spiderman and Green Arrow can make a very good team because they are very intelligent, and very good strategists. Plus, I think they could make a very very good team, good team chemistry. Maybe they are not that strong, but they have other qualities. Captain America, Batman and Green Arrow have theit own and Spiderman and Flash are faster than all members of the B team.

All of the team chemistry available in the world aren't going to matter against guys that smash planets. Spider-Man isn't anywhere NEAR as fast let alone faster than anyone on team 2. Why would you even think that?!

ElmoHump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supremehyperion
SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

The only prep team one would really be doing is figuring out funeral arrangements. I don't care how much prep they have, they are not beating Hulk, Thor and Superman. Let's be real here.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

@stupid_people: LOL What is Hulk going to do with prep?

Batman and Spider-Man's prep >>> Superman, Hulk, and Thor's prep.

Hulk can turn into banner or Banner can just talk hulk into taking control

When Hulk and Doom were beefing

Banner had taken over Hulk i think 3 times which to them its like switching controls in a video game.

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stupid_people: that's OK, he's not in the title for some reason. Gotta read the op lol