No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batroc is an underrated fighter but I think Taskmaster would stomp him. Taskmaster is arguably suepioer to Steve where as Batroc is clearly below Steve

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Batroc is an underrated fighter

Hopefully GSP can remedy this next Spring on the Big Screen! I've always thought (especially having sparred with Savateurs) that Batroc deserves FAR better than the Marvel Universe has chosen to treat him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Batroc is an underrated fighter

Hopefully GSP can remedy this next Spring on the Big Screen! I've always thought (especially having sparred with Savateurs) that Batroc deserves FAR better than the Marvel Universe has chosen to treat him.

Yea I heard he will be showing up in the next captain america movie! I'm sure marvel will probably give him more respect in the comics to hype up the fans for the movie.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Yea I heard he will be showing up in the next captain america movie! I'm sure marvel will probably give him more respect in the comics to hype up the fans for the movie.

You heard correctly. And as far as Marvel finally giving Batroc the respect he deserves, well, your mouth to God's Ear mon ami!

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Batroc is an underrated fighter but I think Taskmaster would stomp him. Taskmaster is arguably suepioer to Steve where as Batroc is clearly below Steve

I honestly don't know if Taskmaster is superior to Steve. He has always just had a much better arsenal than Steve who mostly has a shield.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

@jashro44 said:

I honestly don't know if Taskmaster is superior to Steve. He has always just had a much better arsenal than Steve who mostly has a shield.

I don't know if he is either. Which is why I said arguably. Steve does have better physicals and he also isn't as arrogant as taskmaster. I was mainly just saying its possible to argue that taskmaster is better then Steve.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By slimj87d

@jashro44 said:

@slimj87d said:

@jashro44 said:

I don't know if he is either. Which is why I said arguably. Steve does have better physicals and he also isn't as arrogant as taskmaster. I was mainly just saying its possible to argue that taskmaster is better then Steve.

I believe the same as you too.

OrphanCrippler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By OrphanCrippler

Tasky pretty easy imo

Cbrowser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Marvel vs Capcom3 and Captain America Ironman: Heroes United, Taskmaster was overloaded with weapons and gadgets. But even so, in fair fight combat, Batroc would have to fight by instinct and reflex action to make a decent stand, because Tasky knows Batroc’s moves, kicks and leaps. In Capcom terms, It would be like Putting an Ki depowered Chun-Li vs a full fledged Seth.