Batroc (The Winter Soldier) vs Ozymandias (Wathcmen)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

• Random encounter
  • Movie versions
  • No weapons
  • No help
  • Morals off,bloodlust
  • Wins by death or incapacitation

No Caption Provided

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

Batroc, his showing against Cap was cool, and no I wasn't impressed by Ozy beating up a past his prime threesome of Dan, Rors, and Comedian.

"But he caught a bullet!"

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Ozy stomps.

Not only does he have feats, but he has good feats.

Batroc did what? Nothing. It might have looked impressive from a choreography standpoint (and it was), but ultimately he was completely unable to do anything to Cap and then when he pissed him off, he got promptly stomped on.

And we have absolutely nothing else to measure him. He could be a martial arts master or just an elite merc, but we can't say for sure because he doesn't have any other showings whatsoever.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4 the_stegman  Moderator

Ozy, Baltroc has ONE feat, losing to Cap.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Ozy would beat the sh!t out of Batroc. It's not even close.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#6 frozen  Moderator

@saren said:

This. Batroc's only feat was losing.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Batroc wins...a trip to the hospital! I mean, am I right?

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozy stomps.

What good feats does Ozy have?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanni15 said:
@fallschirmjager said:

Ozy stomps.

I don't even get what the fascination with Batroc is --- he pulls off one fancy flip and then gets pulverized like violence is going out of style.

Regarding Comedian being "past his prime", the detectives who examine his body state that he was in terrific shape and still built like a linebacker despite his age; in his fight with Ozy he was smashing his fists through concrete walls like they were made of paper. Quite frankly his display against Ozy was a lot more impressive than Batroc's display against Steve, and Ozy demolished the Comedian and then shattered a sheet of plate glass by flinging Blake's body through it ---- to put that into perspective, the detectives also state that if you stepped on the pedal and drove a car into a sheet of plate glass, you might put a crack in it.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 frozen  Moderator

@xanni15: Catching a bullet is substantially more impressive than anything Batroc has done. It's one thing to dodge a bullet, to catch a bullet travelling at 760mph which can dent heavy metal is something else.

Loading Video...

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 18

Ozymandias. Batroc lost to cap. Ozy caught a bullet and outsmarted Dr. Manhattan (an omnipotent being)

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By frozen  Moderator

I'm just going to throw this out there before the misinformation begins. Once Cap started trying; Batroc lost. From the point he started trying, the beatdown fight lasted 23 seconds...

The evidence is put forward:

No Caption Provided

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delphic said:

Ozymandias. Batroc lost to cap. Ozy caught a bullet and outsmarted Dr. Manhattan (an omnipotent being)

he wasn't omnipotent. just powerful.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

@xanni15 said:
@fallschirmjager said:

Ozy stomps.

I don't even get what the fascination with Batroc is --- he pulls off one fancy flip and then gets pulverized like violence is going out of style.

Regarding Comedian being "past his prime", the detectives who examine his body state that he was in terrific shape and still built like a linebacker despite his age; in his fight with Ozy he was smashing his fists through concrete walls like they were made of paper. Quite frankly his display against Ozy was a lot more impressive than Batroc's display against Steve, and Ozy demolished the Comedian and then shattered a sheet of plate glass by flinging Blake's body through it ---- to put that into perspective, the detectives also state that if you stepped on the pedal and drove a car into a sheet of plate glass, you might put a crack in it.

Fascination? All I asked from the other person was what Ozy's good feats were? And you wrote what you did. -shrugs- I don't get the hatred towards Batroc.

So we agree that 'median was past his prime.

When strength is the only attribute that matters I'll agree that Ozy wins.

Okay.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: LOL

Every single fight Ozy is in, you can count on someone mentioning he caught a bullet. Big deal, there's nothing to say he could do it again, and even HE was surprised he did it.

It'll help him when Batroc unloads with his pistol, that he doesn't have.

@delphic said:

Ozy had sooooooo much prep time and info on Dr. M, and he still didn't "defeat" him, but use those feats all you want. And who cares about catching a bullet, that doesn't factor into this fight.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 frozen  Moderator

@xanni15: Catching a bullet does factor in. Batroc has no feats to suggest he can even react to projectiles at 60mph. Ozy perceives at 760mph. Do you know why Batroc can't? Because he appeared for a minute and was soundly beaten in a fight.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#18  Edited By TDK_1997

Yeah,I think that Batroc doesn't have high chances here.He would just get demolished.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Saren

@xanni15 said:

@saren said:

@xanni15 said:
@fallschirmjager said:

Ozy stomps.

Fascination? All I asked from the other person was what Ozy's good feats were? And you wrote what you did. -shrugs- I don't get the hatred towards Batroc.

So we agree that 'median was past his prime.

When strength is the only attribute that matters I'll agree that Ozy wins.

Okay.

There isn't really any hatred against Batroc. There's a good deal of incredulity to the point where you have to wonder if we watched the same movie with the same Batroc, but that's about it. We aren't agreeing on the fact that Comedian was past his prime. I never said anything of the sort, in fact what I said careens in the opposite direction regarding the physicality of what you'd expect from someone past their prime. You chose to just sidestep the meaning of that post with an attempt at a pithy response --- primarily because you don't have a response to the fact that Ozy, without a great deal of exertion, evidently hits several times harder than a speeding car, something that matters a great deal in a fight. The bullet-catching feat is a display of combat reflexes, something that, again, matters a great deal in a fight, but if you keep saying "X attribute doesn't matter" enough times, you might eventually stumble upon a case where that's true.

When the ability to pull off a fancy flip and then get curbstomped so badly the whole of France actually felt a tinge of shame matters, I'll agree that Batroc wins. Batroc's performance is most notable for the fact that it is actually somewhat difficult for France to feel shame anymore. So kudos to him, I suppose.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

When the ability to pull off a fancy flip and then get curbstomped so badly the whole of France actually felt a tinge of shame matters, I'll agree that Batroc wins. Batroc's performance is most notable for the fact that it is actually somewhat difficult for France to feel shame anymore.

Napolean is rolling in his grave :(

Don't hate on France too much, they make Grey Goose Vodka.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jesus Christ what's with all this Batroc nonsense. Ozy godstomps.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanni15: Wut?

Why wouldn't he be able to do it again?

And how doesn't it factor into this fight? If he's so fast not even bullets can penetrate his defenses, what hope do punches and kicks have?

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By generator2000

after a medium difficulty fight, Ozymadias.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Ozy did it once, doesn't mean his reaction tie is 760mph.

@saren said:

@xanni15 said:

There isn't really any hatred against Batroc. There's a good deal of incredulity to the point where you have to wonder if we watched the same movie with the same Batroc, but that's about it. We aren't agreeing on the fact that Comedian was past his prime. I never said anything of the sort, in fact what I said careens in the opposite direction regarding the physicality of what you'd expect from someone past their prime. You chose to just sidestep the meaning of that post with an attempt at a pithy response --- primarily because you don't have a response to the fact that Ozy, without a great deal of exertion, evidently hits several times harder than a speeding car, something that matters a great deal in a fight. The bullet-catching feat is a display of combat reflexes, something that, again, matters a great deal in a fight, but if you keep saying "X attribute doesn't matter" enough times, you might eventually stumble upon a case where that's true.

When the ability to pull off a fancy flip and then get curbstomped so badly the whole of France actually felt a tinge of shame matters, I'll agree that Batroc wins. Batroc's performance is most notable for the fact that it is actually somewhat difficult for France to feel shame anymore. So kudos to him, I suppose.

Based off your previous comment it did seem like you were annoyed about Batroc being in battles period.

Yeah, we were agreeing that he's past his prime because it's painfully obvious he was past his prime. He was still strong for his current age, and with adrenaline pumping he wasn't feeling the pain from his punches. Not mentioned in the movie (so I guess it actually doesn't matter) but didn't Ozy get his butt handed to him by Comedian in his younger days? You can't be in your prime for 30 years, at some point you have to slow down. There's no way Comedian was still in his prime. If you want to think he was then we'll just agree to disagree.

I didn't side step anything. Ozy through him through the window, we both know he did that. Ozy caught one bullet, that doesn't make him a bullet timer. You disagree, because one scene>one scene. He beat up on three people (one of which had openly admitted he was out of shape, Dan) who were nowhere near his physical equal.

See? You have some weird obsession with trashing Batroc, but you say there's no hatred. lol Keep the jokes coming, jokes that add nothing.

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Xanni15

@sheenlantern said:

@xanni15: Wut?

Why wouldn't he be able to do it again?

And how doesn't it factor into this fight? If he's so fast not even bullets can penetrate his defenses, what hope do punches and kicks have?

Huh, why would you assume he could do it again? Just... because? I thought an actual feat had to be replicated or at least done in a similar way.

Again, he did it once, the bullet did harm him.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just because you fought Cap doesn't mean you're on his level. Ozy easily

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 frozen  Moderator

@xanni15: I don't think you get it, even if he did it once and can only react half that, it's still faster than Batroc because Batroc is featless. Ozy will counter every move Batroc attempts. It doesn't matter if he did it once, he only appeared in one movie.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@saren said:

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First of all, ozy stomps.

Night owl in the prison fight was shown easily on batroc's level, and ozy handled him with ease.

After that, why don't we suggest a "time on screen" limit for cinema characters?

Like 5 min, not more...

Putting movie batroc in a fight is just like putting the "you're big" shield agent from the first thor....

seems madness to me.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SheenLantern
@xanni15 said:

Huh, why would you assume he could do it again? Just... because?

No, because I've seen him do it and nothing has changed since then.

I thought an actual feat had to be replicated or at least done in a similar way.

Wut?

How many of the best feats of characters have only happened once? Yet everyone who isn't you on ComicVine accepts them.

Spider-Man only supported the Daily Bugle once. Thor lifted the Midgard serpent only once. Heck, almost all of Kyle Rayner's best feats (Who I'm glad is finally getting some more respect on here) only happened once. He only destroyed a planet once. The Supernova? The giant freaking safe? Only happened once

So yeah, you really are talking out of your ass here.

Again, he did it once,

So f****ing what? Is Superman automatically incapable of doing this again, just because it only happened once?

No Caption Provided

the bullet did harm him.

No it didn't. He recoil sent him far back enough that he fell down the stairs. He got up, pulled the bullet out of his hand, showing no discomfort. He was fine.

This whole thread is ridiculous, Nite Owl II would beat Batroc, let alone Ozymandias.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@sheenlantern: Regarding that Superman feat, that really is high end.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 frozen  Moderator

I can't see a credible or good case being made for Batroc. He's done nothing that puts him on Ozy level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanni15 said:

@frozen: Ozy did it once, doesn't mean his reaction tie is 760mph.

@saren said:

@xanni15 said:

Based off your previous comment it did seem like you were annoyed about Batroc being in battles period.

Yeah, we were agreeing that he's past his prime because it's painfully obvious he was past his prime. He was still strong for his current age, and with adrenaline pumping he wasn't feeling the pain from his punches. Not mentioned in the movie (so I guess it actually doesn't matter) but didn't Ozy get his butt handed to him by Comedian in his younger days? You can't be in your prime for 30 years, at some point you have to slow down. There's no way Comedian was still in his prime. If you want to think he was then we'll just agree to disagree.

I didn't side step anything. Ozy through him through the window, we both know he did that. Ozy caught one bullet, that doesn't make him a bullet timer. You disagree, because one scene>one scene. He beat up on three people (one of which had openly admitted he was out of shape, Dan) who were nowhere near his physical equal.

See? You have some weird obsession with trashing Batroc, but you say there's no hatred. lol Keep the jokes coming, jokes that add nothing.

He catch one bullet,but in another scene of the movie he have dodged 4 to 5 bullets..bullet reaction time.

Skip to 3:15

Loading Video...

Avatar image for black_of_shadow
Black_Of_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozy stomps.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Finally, Ozymandias can't lose due to lack of feats compared with his opponent. He wins this.

Smoke-W

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozymandias.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozy. I think its a stomp but I'll wait for more comments.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By buildhare

This is a stomp

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a spite thread, or just a joke. I never liked the Watchmen, but c'mon.

Tayssti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

xtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ozy easily humiliates and destroys Batroc.