Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

VS.       

Battle takes place in the Batcave  
Morals are off  
Standard Equiptment  
Teams start off at opposite ends of the Batcave.  
 Win by KO, incapacitation, or death  
Who wins and Why?   

Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By ReverseNegative

I say Batman wins!

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By crackerjack82

Hmmm tough but i say Batman

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheBatman586

Team 1 has this. They have better overall gadgets, experience, and technique.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5  Edited By nightwing91

I say team one, Azbats should be able to be tricked by anyone of team one into remooving his costume, and todd would lose to either bruce or grayson. And Terry should have the strength with hiis blows to knock Damian out.

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By PirateKing69

Team 1

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By velle37

Team 1
Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crackerjack82 said:
"Hmmm tough but i say Batman "

@ReverseNegative said:
"

I say Batman wins!

"
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Team 1, Jason and Damian are weak links, Damian admitted he isn't as good as Bruce or Dick, and Jason isn't on their level either, Team 1 have Terry, he has a good suit, they have an acrobatic Dick, and a tactical Bruce, here is the scan of Damian admitting he can't beat Dick or Bruce, Team 1 ftw

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nightwing91
@comicdude23: Yes while he's not as skilled, there's some factors I think you may not be taking into account, Azbats suit containing all the gadgets it did, the claws, and shuriken shooter. Which could take Terry down, Terry's suit while impressive against blunt trauma, isn't against piercing weapons. There's also Damians healing, and Jason with his guns.

But with Azbats, he can easily be tricked once his suit is taken off the orders conditioning ends, and he goes back to Jean Paul, who lacks strength, or even really any skill. Jason can be dealt with by either Bruce or Dick as has happened in the past. And Damian while he can heal, can be knocked out I beleive, and Terry's suit should give him the strength to do that, if not either of the other two can do it with gadgets.  But I wouldn't call Jason and Damian the weak link, the weak link in this sceanario is Jean Paul, with his fragile metal state, and lack of intelligence when the conditioning has kicked in.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sherlock
@comicdude23 said:
" Team 1, Jason and Damian are weak links, Damian admitted he isn't as good as Bruce or Dick, and Jason isn't on their level either, Team 1 have Terry, he has a good suit, they have an acrobatic Dick, and a tactical Bruce, here is the scan of Damian admitting he can't beat Dick or Bruce, Team 1 ftw

No Caption Provided
"
Cheating can go a very long way still team 1 FTW
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By iLLituracy

Team 1 makes Team 2 cry.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#13  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Team 1.

Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Telcalipoca

the question here is which batcave? 

is it present time batcave? or damians batcave? if damian team 2 wins. and how old is damian? in some issues ive read that give a glimpse of the future daminan is alive well after he shouldnt be so i guess he uses lazarous pits a 50+year old damian would be on par or higher level than dick maybe even bruce.the scan is from a time where barbara isnt too old so i guess thats him in his early batman years.and lets not count off jason knowledge of the batcave if its present time.he would know where to go and what to do to  get all the lethal toys and blow the cave to make the other team react/distract them from the fight however long to strike.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By entropy_aegis

Team 2 ,valley alone handled bruce,dick and tim. 
they are'nt going to make him take off his costume this time due to his teammates ,jason and damian can handle terry. 
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By nightwing91
@entropy_aegis: Thats also kind of wrong, if its not   azbats with the upgrade he had at the end of his solo series then I think any of the team can trick him, especially since it's in the batcave, and Terry has the speed with his jets in his boots to take one out with his superior strength. 

Like I said it depends if he has his upgraded strength or not.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By entropy_aegis
@comicdude23 said:
"Team 1, Jason and Damian are weak links, Damian admitted he isn't as good as Bruce or Dick, and Jason isn't on their level either, Team 1 have Terry, he has a good suit, they have an acrobatic Dick, and a tactical Bruce, here is the scan of Damian admitting he can't beat Dick or Bruce, Team 1 ftw

"

So where does it exactly say that he cant BEAT bruce and dick?. 
how do we know what does the term good means?  did it refer to skill?(doubt it , since damian has been training longer than either one), smarts (again doubt it,since from his limited showings we saw him control gotham with an ironfist and also take control of brothereye) morals?(Yes,damian would do anything to win).
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By entropy_aegis
@nightwing91 said:
" @entropy_aegis: Thats also kind of wrong, if its not   azbats with the upgrade he had at the end of his solo series then I think any of the team can trick him, especially since it's in the batcave, and Terry has the speed with his jets in his boots to take one out with his superior strength.  Like I said it depends if he has his upgraded strength or not. "

But we have to consider the inconsistencies with terry's suit,at times it was superhuman and at times human.and i honestly dont think valley is going to be tricked,atleast not by the same method.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nightwing91
@entropy_aegis: Terrys suit multiplies his strength by 10 so superhhuman level, and azrael would fall for the same trick again, its not jean paul in control, its azraels programming. Azrael in his solo series never showed any level of intellegence, he can be tricked, by anyone on the team. 
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By entropy_aegis
@nightwing91 said:
" @entropy_aegis: Terrys suit multiplies his strength by 10 so superhhuman level, and azrael would fall for the same trick again, its not jean paul in control, its azraels programming. Azrael in his solo series never showed any level of intellegence, he can be tricked, by anyone on the team.  "

But his partners are deviously cunning and intelligent, valley was alone then ,he isnt now. terry failed to do any substantial harm to venom users ,and he was getting rocked by the joker(in the body of a late 40 early 50 year old)
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By nightwing91

Yes in the body of a overweight man, who was having his dna   overwritten which is where the joker wasn't fat he was a copy of the one from TAS who had years of expperience fighting hand to hand fights with batman and robin. Yes his partners are cunning, in  a 3 on 3 fight that is moot though. Azbats will be outsmarted he was vicious going on the offensive and without his strength boost this fight will be a lot closer, and as I said his conditioing which he relies on to be effective in combat leaves him without a lot of intellegence, under the orderss conditioing all he did was attempt to kill, no strategy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91 said:
" @comicdude23: Yes while he's not as skilled, there's some factors I think you may not be taking into account, Azbats suit containing all the gadgets it did, the claws, and shuriken shooter. Which could take Terry down, Terry's suit while impressive against blunt trauma, isn't against piercing weapons. There's also Damians healing, and Jason with his guns.  But with Azbats, he can easily be tricked once his suit is taken off the orders conditioning ends, and he goes back to Jean Paul, who lacks strength, or even really any skill. Jason can be dealt with by either Bruce or Dick as has happened in the past. And Damian while he can heal, can be knocked out I beleive, and Terry's suit should give him the strength to do that, if not either of the other two can do it with gadgets.  But I wouldn't call Jason and Damian the weak link, the weak link in this sceanario is Jean Paul, with his fragile metal state, and lack of intelligence when the conditioning has kicked in. "

Exactly
Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#23  Edited By Billy Batson
@TheBatman586 said:
" Team 1 has this. They have better overall gadgets, experience, and technique. "
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By saiyan_earthling

T1.........thousand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sherlock said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" Team 1, Jason and Damian are weak links, Damian admitted he isn't as good as Bruce or Dick, and Jason isn't on their level either, Team 1 have Terry, he has a good suit, they have an acrobatic Dick, and a tactical Bruce, here is the scan of Damian admitting he can't beat Dick or Bruce, Team 1 ftw

"
Cheating can go a very long way still team 1 FTW "

Team 1 ftw

@entropy_aegis said:
"@comicdude23 said:
"Team 1, Jason and Damian are weak links, Damian admitted he isn't as good as Bruce or Dick, and Jason isn't on their level either, Team 1 have Terry, he has a good suit, they have an acrobatic Dick, and a tactical Bruce, here is the scan of Damian admitting he can't beat Dick or Bruce, Team 1 ftw

"
So where does it exactly say that he cant BEAT bruce and dick?. how do we know what does the term good means?  did it refer to skill?(doubt it , since damian has been training longer than either one), smarts (again doubt it,since from his limited showings we saw him control gotham with an ironfist and also take control of brothereye) morals?(Yes,damian would do anything to win). "

This can me 3 things, he will never be as physically as good as Bruce or Dick in Strength, Speed etc, he will never be as a good Batman, or will never be as a good fighter/martial artist, Team 1 have enough gadgets to take out Damian, and are superior fighters, Az can be tricked, and Team 1 can easily dodge Jasons gunfire and take him on, Bruce and Dick are superior fighters, and Damian would most likely hold back angainst his Dad or Dick 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91 said:
" @comicdude23: Yes while he's not as skilled, there's some factors I think you may not be taking into account, Azbats suit containing all the gadgets it did, the claws, and shuriken shooter. Which could take Terry down, Terry's suit while impressive against blunt trauma, isn't against piercing weapons. There's also Damians healing, and Jason with his guns.  But with Azbats, he can easily be tricked once his suit is taken off the orders conditioning ends, and he goes back to Jean Paul, who lacks strength, or even really any skill. Jason can be dealt with by either Bruce or Dick as has happened in the past. And Damian while he can heal, can be knocked out I beleive, and Terry's suit should give him the strength to do that, if not either of the other two can do it with gadgets.  But I wouldn't call Jason and Damian the weak link, the weak link in this sceanario is Jean Paul, with his fragile metal state, and lack of intelligence when the conditioning has kicked in. "

Azbats can be tricked, i agree with you there, Damian can heal, but he will most likely hold back angainst his Dad or Dick, and Dick and Bruce have enough gadgets to beat him, and are superior fighters, (more showings), guns are useless here, any of the Batmen from Team 1 can dodge bullets, and Bruce or Dick can match him with their skill, i'm not an expert on Terry, but his suit is enough to defeat Jason, Team 1 FTW
shonen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By shonen2

Batman....???

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shonen2 said:
"Batman....???"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

by the way, this is the current Batcave.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By nightwing91
@primepower53: Does jean paul have the strength upgrade he had during his second time  as azbats, at the end of the solo series he was lifting like 7 tons.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91 said:
" @primepower53: Does jean paul have the strength upgrade he had during his second time  as azbats, at the end of the solo series he was lifting like 7 tons. "

I'll say yes, since the teams seem kind of stacked in team 1's favor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primepower53 said:
"@nightwing91 said:
" @primepower53: Does jean paul have the strength upgrade he had during his second time  as azbats, at the end of the solo series he was lifting like 7 tons. "
I'll say yes, since the teams seem kind of stacked in team 1's favor. "

Tam 1 still win

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23:
how?
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By nightwing91
@primepower53: With that strength increase it's way to stacked for team 2, with 7 ton strength, a suit of armor that almost completely protects him, and  his various piercing weapons we'll be able to  pierce terrys suit. 

In his azbats suit, in the cave he held his own against bruce, tim, and dick. His suit and strength, along with his team mates, gurantee it will be over before they would be able to trick azbats into removing his suit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91 said:
" @primepower53: With that strength increase it's way to stacked for team 2, with 7 ton strength, a suit of armor that almost completely protects him, and  his various piercing weapons we'll be able to  pierce terrys suit.  In his azbats suit, in the cave he held his own against bruce, tim, and dick. His suit and strength, along with his team mates, gurantee it will be over before they would be able to trick azbats into removing his suit. "

How? Croc is easily a 7 tonner, he's taken down easily.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nightwing91
@primepower53: Croc is a 5 tonner, and he is a jobber, he has had part of his scaley hide tore off by Aaron Cash, been defeated by huntress while underwater, and several others.You shosuldn't use Croc as feats,  Azrael is stronger, and the azbats suit is more durable armor.