xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xan84

They fight in caracter
Wonder Women has NO POWERS (but she has time to get used to fighting with no powers) 
Batman has his standard gear (no plot devices :P) 

They fight in the Coloseum .
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Assman

WW has no powers at all?? So, she's basically just human? or is that Amazonian. That being the case, i'll go cap & DD, especially if Cap has has shield, then it's a no brainer for me.
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Without her powers, WW and Bat will lose to Cap and DD.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By xan84

Yes WW has no powers here she is just a human BUT you guys are forgeting she is one of the best fighters in DC.  
She is easy close to Bats in h2h combat.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hellos
@Xan said:
"Yes WW has no powers here she is just a human BUT you guys are forgeting she is one of the best fighters in DC.  She is easy close to Bats in h2h combat. "

I'm certainly not forgetting that, but I might just have to give it to the super soldier and his blind lawyer.
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Assman

Yeah, Matt's kicking some major ass over in Shadowland.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By AtPhantom
@Xan said:
" Yes WW has no powers here she is just a human BUT you guys are forgeting she is one of the best fighters in DC.  She is easy close to Bats in h2h combat. "
I doubt it. Simply because we have never seen her fight without her powers. (Which is kinda strange considering how many times Superman and other heroes got depowered...)

@Assman said:
" Yeah, Matt's kicking some major ass over in Shadowland. "
The only ass he's kicked so far is Bullseye's, and he's had it coming for ages.
Assman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Assman

Yeah, it was Bullseye, and he did have it comming, still doesn't make it any less impressive.  Alot of b addies got it comming, and he got served, hard.  It is early and only in it's first issue, and Matt looks like he's shaping up to be one badass, how much of this will come to fruition, time will tell, but for me, that's still quite a solid feat, to take him out so easily.  

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AtPhantom
@Assman: He's beaten Bullseye ample times before. The only reason this one stands out is because he finished him off.
Avatar image for timdrakeredrobin
TimDrakeRedRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TimDrakeRedRobin

i think WW and bats are at a slight disadvantage here because cap has increased strength, speed, and reflexes and whatnot (not by too too much but still by abit) and daredevil has increased reflexes and thus giving him increased agility too (plus dare devil is a good martial artist). however i think batman could take on cap by himself with his standard gear (however the fight could still go both ways). and wonder woman could most likely take out dare devil by herself too. but its iffy. i would say WW and Bats win by a very slim margin...like 58/100 times
daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#11  Edited By daredevil21134

DD knocks out a powerless WW then DD and Cap jump Batman
MrRagePants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MrRagePants
@daredevil21134 said:
" DD knocks out a powerless WW then DD and Cap jump Batman "
<sarcasm> Batman pulls a giant bell out from his belt, rings it and KOs DD. He then pulls out a sniper rifle and kills Steve. </sarcasm>

Powerless WW is just like highly skilled H2H street leveler, DD will have no problems with that. Team Marvel wins.
CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CylonDorado
@AtPhantom:
Powerless Wonder Woman doesn't have a lot of powerless feats, but she did kill a whole pack of wolves, take on a bar full of half demon people (with Beowulf's help. It probably would have gone better with Batman's help), and break out of Captain Nazi's grip (while he had super strength) before throwing C4 in his face and detonating it.  

But yeah, DD and Cap have meta-abilities, so they'd have the edge.
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jojjimbo

Team 2. WW would be the weakness here, shes a great fighter....but with out her powers shes gonna have to improvise, and no amount of time will give her the ability to adjust to fighting with out her powers, team 2 has and advantage.

CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CylonDorado

@jojjimbo:
She's faught without powers before, so some amount of time would allow her to adjust. Just nitpicking.

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WDW
@CylonDorado said:
" @AtPhantom: Powerless Wonder Woman doesn't have a lot of powerless feats, but she did kill a whole pack of wolves, take on a bar full of half demon people (with Beowulf's help. It probably would have gone better with Batman's help), and break out of Captain Nazi's grip (while he had super strength) before throwing C4 in his face and detonating it.   But yeah, DD and Cap have meta-abilities, so they'd have the edge. "
I agree Wont be a cake walk for DD and Cap but in the end I day Team  2 is more likely to Win. I am assuming Wonder Woman does not have her lasso or other standard weapons and armor.

I am pretty sure if she was Powerless but had her bracers lasso and tiara, Team 1 would win.
WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WDW
@Xan said:

" They fight in caracterWonder Women has NO POWERS (but she has time to get used to fighting with no powers) Batman has his standard gear (no plot devices :P)  They fight in the Coloseum . "

Just to make it clear does WW get her standard Gear; Lasso Bracers Tiara Uniform? Is she reduced to standard Amazonian powerlevels or average human power levels because there is a big difference.  

With Standard WW Weapons and Human Power level team 1 wins
With No Weapons and Amazonian power level I would say 50/50 chance
With No Weapons and Human level power Team 2 would win
CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CylonDorado

Also, she faught off a bunch of tenticles, lol.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#19  Edited By daredevil21134

Daredevil also beat up 107 men of the yakuza who were pumoed up on MGH thats impressive 107 to 1
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MKF30

Team DC here rather easily, better H2H skills between WW's amazon training and Bats history.

WW can solo team 2 if she really wanted under normal circumstances but will go Team 1 here.
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@MKF30: 

Powerless? Nah. She is a top notch h2h fighter. I can see her taking DD and Batman taking or at least stalemating Cap. Then it becomes Diana and Batman vs Cap and he goes down.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MKF30

Under normal cicumstances yes, but even without powers team 1 has far more better fighting skills here then team 2(Bats and WW) but Batman and WW can take on DD and CA for sure overall. Batman although I know it wasn't canon in the crossover fought Cap A to a stalemate but then had to rescue him from drowing if I remember correctly....WW is trained well one of the best fighters in DCU and females in general, but Batman I'm sure can take out Matt and at least deal with Captain A for sure...but either way I agree with you that at the end of the match, Bats/WW take out Team 2 one way or another.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By progenitorigin

Without her powers, i'd give this to Cap and Daredevil.
BADASSLORD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BADASSLORD

@CylonDorado

Wow, when was this!? Was this during the Jodi Picoult run? Who's the artist?