#1 Edited by TripleJShift (14 posts) - - Show Bio

They are in Metropolis, no civilians. It's 12.00 pm. They get 6 hours of prep time. Who wins?

#2 Posted by Lasiurus (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi this is my first post on this site. 

Well on the factor of prep Batman is the tactical planner in that department. I'm not sure he'd know how to defeat Thor though, unless Batman had prior knowledge of him, inclduing things that could weaken and potentially take Thor out of commission. I think physically speaking that Batman and Captain America are equal in strength, speed, and reaction time, but I think that due to the prep time given, and the martial arts that Batman could take out Captain America. I would however like to know Thor's speed feats. I know how fast Superman is capable of being, and a part of me says that even with magic that Superman could use his speed, and a combination of heat vision to defeat the God of Thunder. For now I'm going with Batman and Superman, but then again I think that Thor's the wild card in this, as in can Batman think of a way to bring him down, in the event that Superman falls to him.
#3 Posted by nickzambuto (11471 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither Batman nor Cap really matter in this fight; whichever wins, there is no way for them to help there teammate. Cap can do nothing to Supes, Bats can do nothing to Thor.

So this basically just turns into Superman VS Thor, with the winner of that giving the remaining team member a light tap on the head to KO them. Of who wins that, I'll let y'all decide.

#4 Posted by GT-Man (4054 posts) - - Show Bio

For me team 1 with prep and team 2 without, of course I'm probably wrong since Sup people would say Superman could just FOTL them -_-

#5 Posted by Lvenger (16058 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done plenty of times before. And Team 1 wins IMO.

#6 Posted by AweSam (7110 posts) - - Show Bio

Could a six hour sundipped Superman take Thor?

#7 Posted by Illuminatus (9411 posts) - - Show Bio
@AweSam said:

Could a six hour sundipped Superman take Thor?

Easily.
#8 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor solo's.

#9 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Thor solo's.

#10 Posted by Washuchan (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 FTW..BTW the big S can solo this

#11 Posted by Lvenger (16058 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Thor solo's.

Explain. The main problem with Thor is that he doesn't have speed feats on par with Superman or nanospeed reaction time so that's really the main argument put forward by us Superman fans who think Big Blue beats Thor.

#12 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Thor solo's.

Current Superman. Pre-Flashpoint Superman beats Thor.

#13 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Thor solo's.

Current Superman. Pre-Flashpoint Superman beats Thor.

Current Superman is DCNU so that's why i said Thor solo's. The only reason why i say Pre-Flashpoint Superman beats Thor is because of speed. If Thor was as fast as Superman or Superman was as fast as Thor. I would say Thor.

#14 Edited by Om4zd (918 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Ah you lost me there.... OP never said which Superman.....

#15 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Thor solo's.

#16 Posted by Chaos Burn (1755 posts) - - Show Bio

Prior knowledge prep? Team 1

#17 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Om4zd said:

@jeanroygrant: Ah you lost me there.... OP never said which Superman.....

I know that now, but before i didn't.

#18 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure this has been done...

#19 Posted by pooty (10334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Om4zd: If the specific version is not stated or shown, you use the current version.