Batman's rogues vs each other (Read OP)

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By TifaLockhart

To clarify, this is not about them all having a battle royale. This is more of a stat thread. Out of all of Batman's recurring enemies, who would you say is:

1. the most powerful (not to be confused with the ability to win in a fight)?

2. the most effective in an actual fight based on past performance in the comics?

3. the most dangerous (either to Batman or to the public at large)?

- and why?

If anyone asks my opinion, I'll answer.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#2  Edited By Joygirl

Ivy, Joker, Joker? Just guessing. Do we get graded on this?

The_Elemetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_Elemetal

1. Ivy

2. Ra's al Ghul

3. Joker

The_Elemetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Elemetal

oh and whats your opinion

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The most powerful (as in superhuman abilities) out of Batmans rouges Clayface and Killer Croc they both have superhuman strength and Clayface has alot of powers although neither are the best in hand to hand combat as they rely on their abilities more than actual hand to hand combat.Mr Freeze is also powerful his strength is equal to Superman's he has his freeze gun and he is also clever.

The most effective villains in a actual fight with Batman are Ras AL Ghul he has managed to beat him in fights in the comics he also has a brilliant mind certainly on par with Batman another would be Bane again he is extremely clever and did the unthinkable break his back another one who would put up a good fight would be Red Hood (Jason Todd) he has the advantage of Batman teaching him but he isn't as experienced as Batman.Another is Black Mask he is a psycho is trained in various weapons and is proficient in hand to hand combat.Two Face stands a good chance too as he is a trained police officer and Batman taught him too he is also trained in various hand guns and automatic weapons.Joker depending on which version as he is unpredictable and completely unstable he also has various weapons.

The most dangerous to Batman and the public is Joker he has no order and brings about chaos on a large scale been the Joker he does things for the hell of it so Batman isn't sure when he could strike.Ras performs terrorist acts he knows of Batmans identity and is leader of the Demons Head (Bane could fit into this category too as he knows who he is).Hugo Strange is another he knows who Batman is and judging by Arkham city he looks to be a very serious threat.Black Mask or crime bosses who have alot of power are also a big threat too.

Those are all i can think of right now

What are your thoughts?

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By whacknasty

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

To clarify, this is not about them all having a battle royale. This is more of a stat thread. Out of all of Batman's recurring enemies, who would you say is:

1. the most powerful (not to be confused with the ability to win in a fight)?

2. the most effective in an actual fight based on past performance in the comics?

3. the most dangerous (either to Batman or to the public at large)?

- and why?

If anyone asks my opinion, I'll answer.

1 - Clayface - no limit shapshifter with extreme durability and an evil streak usually. Arent temp extremes his only weakness?

2 - Bane...closely followed by Red Hood and Ras - Bane matches up very well with Bruce in his physical attributes, as well as him being a genius. Thats a tough fight for anyone. I say Jason cuz of his training under Bruce, and his reckless/deadly twist on it all. And Ras because of his experience, intellect, and skill.

3 - Hmm...maybe Ivy or Bane? Ivy because of her knowledge of toxins, her touch, end her enticing prowess...lol. Bane for the above reasons, you'd need a Bruce basically to stop him if he was determined to make society crumble around him...

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bigcimmerian

@mrdecepticonleader said:

The most powerful (as in superhuman abilities) out of Batmans rouges Clayface and Killer Croc they both have superhuman strength and Clayface has alot of powers although neither are the best in hand to hand combat as they rely on their abilities more than actual hand to hand combat.Mr Freeze is also powerful his strength is equal to Superman's he has his freeze gun and he is also clever.

The most effective villains in a actual fight with Batman are Ras AL Ghul he has managed to beat him in fights in the comics he also has a brilliant mind certainly on par with Batman another would be Bane again he is extremely clever and did the unthinkable break his back another one who would put up a good fight would be Red Hood (Jason Todd) he has the advantage of Batman teaching him but he isn't as experienced as Batman.Another is Black Mask he is a psycho is trained in various weapons and is proficient in hand to hand combat.Two Face stands a good chance too as he is a trained police officer and Batman taught him too he is also trained in various hand guns and automatic weapons.Joker depending on which version as he is unpredictable and completely unstable he also has various weapons.

The most dangerous to Batman and the public is Joker he has no order and brings about chaos on a large scale been the Joker he does things for the hell of it so Batman isn't sure when he could strike.Ras performs terrorist acts he knows of Batmans identity and is leader of the Demons Head (Bane could fit into this category too as he knows who he is).Hugo Strange is another he knows who Batman is and judging by Arkham city he looks to be a very serious threat.Black Mask or crime bosses who have alot of power are also a big threat too.

Those are all i can think of right now

What are your thoughts?

Lol no mister freeze is just peak human in his suit he can't be compared to superman

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bigcimmerian

1. Clayface or Ivy

2. Jason Todd or Bane

3. Ra's al Ghul or Bane

Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Obtrusive

Probably clayface

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Fetts

1. Mr. Freeze or Ivy 
2. Clayface or Bane 
3. Joker

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By D3athstroke

No one said Deathstroke ? I'm disappointed

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TifaLockhart

@The_Elemetal:

1. Tough one. I give this to Mr. Freeze because of his toys. Clayface is a good choice. I wonder if Firefly belongs near the top?

2. I pick Bane, I mean he may have needed one-sided prep to break Batman but that's still an accomplishment. He's beaten Croc I know for a fact.

3. The Joker. His kill count is just plain sick.

@D3athstroke: I figure most don't include him since they don't fight too often and he's not an inmate or centered in Gotham.

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By RedOwl_1

1. Clayface, he can turn into whatever shape he wants but he don't use well him powers (in the way how he use them not the way of good and evil)

2.Easy one: Bane .Why? Come on dudes he "broke the bat in half" literally... but other close options are Ra's Al Ghul (too much experience) and Red Hood ( He was train by Batman itself )

3. I think is the Joker, because well he's crazy and he just kill for fun no patterns, no gains, no personal problems just because "is a funny hobby"

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By jashro44

ras al ghul

bane of venom or clay face

ras al ghul.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

Ras al ghul

Certian variations on Killer Croc or Bane

Solomon Grundy ;D

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Clayface.

2. Ras Al Ghul.

3. Bane.

chalkshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By chalkshark

1. The Blockbuster-- Immense Super-Human stength, nigh-invulnerable,fast, & a raging berserker. Luckily for Batman... he's dead. 
2. The Reaper-- armor absorbs physical attacks, spiked gauntlets inflict extra damage from his blows,  not to mention he's armed with guns & scythes. Luckily for Batman... he's dead. 
3. Dr. Phosphorus--- He's radioactive. He dips his little toe in Gotham's water reservior & everybody dies.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By entropy_aegis

Poison Ivy

Bane

Ra's al Ghul

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#19  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@The_Elemetal said:

1. Ivy

2. Ra's al Ghul

3. Joker

This.
Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@BigCimmerian: well it does say on here he has super strength and i have read about it in other places maybe the suit does just enhance his strength

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DedmanWalkin

Clayface ain't got nothing on Ivy, she has taken on Superman, Green Lantern, and Black Lanterns and won. Not one of Batman's Rogues has that level of power.

In terms of combat prowess, you are looking for Prometheus. He is capable of taking on the Justice League without Batman's help.

The Joker easily takes this as he has singlehandedly caused Bruce the most pain and has the highest kill count of any person here.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@The_Elemetal said:

1. Ivy

2. Ra's al Ghul

3. Joker

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By bornstar

1. Clay@The_Elemetal said:

1. Ivy

2. Ra's al Ghul

3. Joker

yep

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SexualLobster

1. Mr Freeze or Ivy

2. Ras Al Ghul

3. The Joker

I think this is a pretty easy question to answer :p

Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Void_Paladin

1. Ivy

2. The Pink Flamingo

3. Joker

Jerry Seinfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 12

#26  Edited By Jerry Seinfeld

@DedmanWalkin said:

Clayface ain't got nothing on Ivy, she has taken on Superman, Green Lantern, and Black Lanterns and won. Not one of Batman's Rogues has that level of power.

In terms of combat prowess, you are looking for Prometheus. He is capable of taking on the Justice League without Batman's help.

The Joker easily takes this as he has singlehandedly caused Bruce the most pain and has the highest kill count of any person here.

not that i don't believe you but i want to see an example of ivy taking on supes or gl. I still agree that Ivy is probably near most powerful Batman villain.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Jerry Seinfeld: I believe the Superman mind control instance was from Hush. Kryptonite was involved, but still, yeah, Ivy sounds powerful. I might have to revise my #1.

DedmanWalkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By DedmanWalkin

During the Injustice League arc, Poison Ivy took command of the plant-like bacteria in John Stewart's digestive system and proceeded to make him her bitch. Ivy is easily the most powerful of Bats' Rogues.