#1 Posted by WillPayton (9455 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1: Batman (comics) and Ozymandias (movie)

vs

Team 2: Captain America and Daredevil

Random encounter, no prior knowledge, in character, gladiator arena starting 10m apart. Win by KO or death.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Jodema (462 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#3 Edited by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 9/10.

#4 Posted by XiiX (8262 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Team 2
#5 Posted by WillPayton (9455 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by cooljammy18 (961 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil can handle Ozy without a problem while Batman and Cap go toe to toe with each other. Once DD wins his fight, he will aid Cap in his battle and the two should overwhelm Bruce and take it. I believe Cap could take Bruce on his own, but DD's help will make it much easier.

#7 Posted by Immortal777 (7586 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman better throws out knock gas/cryo pellets/etc because Ozy cant beat anyone from team 2.

#8 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

#9 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1

#10 Posted by WillPayton (9455 posts) - - Show Bio

@cooljammy18 said:

Daredevil can handle Ozy without a problem while Batman and Cap go toe to toe with each other. Once DD wins his fight, he will aid Cap in his battle and the two should overwhelm Bruce and take it. I believe Cap could take Bruce on his own, but DD's help will make it much easier.

I'm not sure Daredevil can handle Ozy... but I do think it'd be a great fight.

#11 Posted by VeganDiet (1067 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Daredevil has better combat feats, and has equal reaction/speed feats to Ozy. Batman and Cap are too evenly matched for a clear winner, but with Daredevil's assistance they win.

#12 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting. Batman vs. Cap has been done to death. I think its a close fight that favors Cap about 6/10.

Ozy has some extremely good high end feats. He is probably stronger and more fit, but lacks DD's history of feats against highly skilled opponents. However he is VERY smart, and I believe he will figure out how to disable DD, and do so. Although it will be a tough fight.

In the end this comes down to Cap vs. Ozy, and I think that one goes to Cap.

So Team 2 takes the average.

#13 Posted by ComicKID777 (287 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2. ozy is the weak link in this battle

#14 Posted by Nightwing4 (364 posts) - - Show Bio

Ozy deduces DD relies on 4 senses, Batman uses ultrasonics to "blind" him. The two of them take Cap in a long fight.