Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

(Seriously, no one's done this match up?)

In character (Teammates are willing to work together but attitudes towards each other will be the same.)

Winner by KO, Incapacitation or Death

Composite Post Crisis and New 52 Team DC

Random encounter

standard gear and abilities

fight takes place at an unpopulated city setting at night

who'd win? for what reasons?

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By GothamCiti

I think Batman is slightly more skilled than Captain America, though Steve's peak human strength is a bit higher than Bruce, and should even things out for Steve with high difficulty.

For Daredevil vs Bane, I think Daredevil should win with mid difficulty for superior agility and finding a way to mess with Bane's venom wire.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane > Daredevil

Batman > Captain America

Team 1.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Void-Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 in a good fight

life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd back Cap and DD.

Steve is close enough in skill and better statted then Bruce. Steve should also take a majority over Bane.

Matt is also close enough to drag a fight out with either foe longer then the inverse. Lastly, Cap brings the X factor with teamwork. He can work miracles with almost anybody/team.

That edges out versatility of gear in my opinion.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Could go to team 2 due to bats gear

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too close to call.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

If Bane is allowed New 52 Venom, team 1 for a strong majority.

If not, could go either way.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap and Bats goes either way. Just like adding Black Panther or Deathstroke to the mix. Each has a slight advantage in one column, and a slight disadvantage in another. I give Bats better H2H, but Steve better physical feats.

Bane and DD is what'll make or break the battle to give the winner's team a 2v1 advantage.

I think without prep, DD eventually trumps Bane.

A worn out Matt and Steve take out Bats.

Team Marvel 7/10.

life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping my booty quaking thread.

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bases a weak link here, either Steve or DD can take him. After which Caps and DD double team Batman, taking him out

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Bane > Daredevil

Batman > Captain America

Team 1.

sounds like to me your bang on the money

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Bane should be able to finish off Matt while Batman and Cap are still going at it. He then can help Batman defeat Cap.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By force_echo

Bane should be able to finish off Matt while Batman and Cap are still going at it. He then can help Batman defeat Cap.

Bane is not taking down Matt. Not even close.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Gracetrack

Team BatBane 6-7/10. As the cookie crumbles, I think it ends up a 2v1 against Cap in most cases.

If Bane has his venom, he beats DD here with moderate to high difficulty. He can also give Cap a very good fight; possibly force a stalemate.

With standard gear, Batman beats DD with moderate difficulty and has a very good chance at beating Cap with high difficulty.

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cap and dd cuz bane is almost a non factor over here so it will be cap and dd vs bat

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cap and dd cuz bane is almost a non factor over here so it will be cap and dd vs bat

No way is Bane a non factor. Not even close.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@force_echo: Why isn't Bane taking down Matt? Matt has two advantages here, martial arts skill and speed. But Bane has enhanced speed as well due to his venom and has never had trouble tagging Batman, who is pretty much as fast as Daredevil. Pressure points don't work on Bane either, and Bane's physical dominance is more than enough to overcome Matt's skill advantage. Matt isn't going to KO Bane.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Team 2 because of better teamwork.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@flash1812 said:

How do you see this match up?? I see it as batman's gear being the difference.. I think if it was just hand to hand then the marvel team would take that kind of matchup as I think cap could beat bane and then help with batman but this scenario lends toward bats gadgets being the reason for the win.. DC wins 8 out 10 in my opinion..

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does bane have venom?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By newecho

Cap and Bats goes either way. Just like adding Black Panther or Deathstroke to the mix. Each has a slight advantage in one column, and a slight disadvantage in another. I give Bats better H2H, but Steve better physical feats.

Bane and DD is what'll make or break the battle to give the winner's team a 2v1 advantage.

I think without prep, DD eventually trumps Bane.

A worn out Matt and Steve take out Bats.

Team Marvel 7/10.

The problem with this scenario is that bats has his gadgets.. He will be able to figure out dd use radar even if he isn't fighting him... I think he uses that against him and take matt out of the equation rather easily... Then bats and bane take cap out...

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@force_echo: Bane certainly is taking down Matt. Though Jay beat me to posting :P

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dre_Savage

@newecho:

How does Bats or Bane, figure out that Matt is using his echolocation/sonar power? I mean, I'm sure they'll realize he's blind, but to figure out his weakness on the fly, unless they happen to make a loud noise or something (not sure HOW loud a noise would need to be made). But unless Bats retreats to a rooftop or something, he's gonna have his hands filled with Steve, who is just as, if not faster and stronger than Bats. A slip of Bats' concentration to peer into Bane's fight could result in a shield hit to the cranium.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@force_echo: Bane certainly is taking down Matt. Though Jay beat me to posting :P

if you are saying bane beats dd one on one then I think you are wrong,, and the reason is because his radar will be able to pick up how his venom works and his senses will know that bane isn't natural.. DD is also the better fighter. The battler itself I do agree that dc wins as I have posted my reasoning earlier....

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jashro44

@newecho said:
@jashro44 said:
@flash1812 said:

How do you see this match up?? I see it as batman's gear being the difference.. I think if it was just hand to hand then the marvel team would take that kind of matchup as I think cap could beat bane and then help with batman but this scenario lends toward bats gadgets being the reason for the win.. DC wins 8 out 10 in my opinion..

Bane on new 52 levels of venom with the skill of pre new 52 Bane is probably the MVP.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team One, because Batman and Bane are some of the smartest people on Earth. Courtesy of Ra's al Ghul. And I'd believe him if I were you.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho:

How does Bats or Bane, figure out that Matt is using his echolocation/sonar power? I mean, I'm sure they'll realize he's blind, but to figure out his weakness on the fly, unless they happen to make a loud noise or something (not sure HOW loud a noise would need to be made). But unless Bats retreats to a rooftop or something, he's gonna have his hands filled with Steve, who is just as, if not faster and stronger than Bats. A slip of Bats' concentration to peer into Bane's fight could result in a shield hit to the cranium.

I think bats could tell with his suit that dd is blind.. He would notice how he walks and carry's himself... I do believe that he will deduce that he will have to use an echo type system to be able to move so fast.. Now will he know the extent?? probably not without fighting dd himself.... but since he is batman and he knows how radar and echo locators work then he should know how to at least throw dd off to give bane or himself the advantage. There is also no guarantee that bats will face cap as he would fight smart,, and fight the one that has the weakness... So bane could technically fight cap and keep him busy while bats figures out dd's echo skill...

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does bane have venom?

For me, it doesn't matter, because DC wins without it too. However it'd be a useful advantage.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@newecho said:
@jashro44 said:
@flash1812 said:

Bane on new 52 levels of venom with the skill of pre new 52 Bane is probably the MVP.

hmm I don't know about that,, altho I do agree on the new 52 venom...but that is semantics as we agree on the outcome...

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Bane's Venom not only enhances his strength but also his speed durability. Bane is very skilled in his own right, so he's more than capable of coping with Matt's skill. He was able to defeat Nightwing without Venom now imagine what he will be able to do to Matt while on his New 52 Venom. This version of Bane could stomp Matt actually.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Dre_Savage

@newecho:

True, but should Bruce fight Matt, I'd give Cap the solid majority over Bane. Without prep, and definitely without Venom, Bane is out of league going against Cap. I can see him finishing Bane faster than Bats finishing Matt.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Bane's Venom not only enhances his strength but also his speed durability. Bane is very skilled in his own right, so he's more than capable of coping with Matt's skill. He was able to defeat Nightwing without Venom now imagine what he will be able to do to Matt while on his New 52 Venom. This version of Bane could stomp Matt actually.

I actually didn't think about new 52 venom when I told him that so you could be right...

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho:

True, but should Bruce fight Matt, I'd give Cap the solid majority over Bane. Without prep, and definitely without Venom, Bane is out of league going against Cap. I can see him finishing Bane faster than Bats finishing Matt.

I actually didn't notice that this was a composite bane,,, he has new 52 venom which really isn't fair... I don't even think cap could beat bane with pre 52 skill and new 52 venom... Or at least its a lot closer than it being either or... Composite bane and cap would be a good fight....

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho:

Ah, I'm not well versed on the differences between the different incarnations.

*gracefully bows out*

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Cap really close in skill to Bruce??Like,is Cap a Top 10 H2h?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorxhadesx420: skill wise no cap isn't top 5 but there is more to a fight than just skill ie physical stats and heart so cap is easily a top 5 hand to hand fighter..btw bats arguably isn't top 5 either as I have him at the bottom of the top ten in just pure skill@dre_savage: it is basically a less corrupt version and makes him stronger and stays in his system longer. New52 bane isn't real skilled tho but his venom is a ton better...

garrettmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman and Bane are too much for Cap and Murdock

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I am with @jashro44. Bane's New 52 size and strength mixed with his Pre 52 skill is going to be a pain in the ass to deal with for both Cap & DD together. With Batman there to help, I give them the majority.

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

BatBane.

I am with @jashro44. Bane's New 52 size and strength mixed with his Pre 52 skill is going to be a pain in the ass to deal with for both Cap & DD together. With Batman there to help, I give them the majority.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By force_echo

@ultrastarkiller: Bane can't have Venom strength and Bane skill. When he's on Venom he turns into a roided out rage monster, when he's not he doesn't have the enhanced strength. If he's not on Venom, DD still outclasses him in skill and speed, and while he's still stronger than DD, not by enough to win. Bane is a good martial artist, but DD is one of the best in the entire MU, having either beaten or stalenated pretty much all the other high level martial artists, he's on Batman level.

If Bane's on Venom, he just turns into another brick, one of which DD takes down every other Tuesday. Trust me, if Matt can take down Absorbing Man, then Bane, even on New 52 Venom, is nothing to write home about.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd give it to team 1, id put bats over cap .I think daredevil vs composite bane is a hard matchup because the new venom is powerful and as agile as daredevil is, it's debate able whether he would be able to put him down, I mean batman needed the flash and prep.