Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CalebHara

The Unstoppable Batman With Prep

No Caption Provided

Everyone has heard someone say "batman can beat anyone with prep". Or "Batman is the prep god". Or "Batman will find a way to beat him". But is any of this true? i figured someone should actually put to the test wether Batman really is the king of prep or not

So, Batman is going up against the best prepping feats in comic books. Pretend that these feats never happened. Now, we are going to put Batman in the same situations as these preppers, to see if he could pull off the same feats as them.

The Rules go as followed

• Batman will receive the exact same amount of prep time as the people in these scenarios
  • Batman will receive access to all of his gear, weapons, equipment, and technology
  • He basically has access to all of the resources he can get his hands on in the time provided
  • No allies cannot be called upon
  • Batman starts in the exact same scenario in which the others did
  • Batman does not have to use the same methods, he can resort to his own
  • Batman has some of the knowledge on his opponents that the original preppers did, along with any other research done during the provided time
  • Batman can go above and beyond what the preppers did (example: Prometheus's plan was semi-succesful, Batman could go above and beyond by sucesfully taking down the entire JLA)
  • Batman is bloodlusted

These are the prepping rounds that he must go through

Black Panther

No Caption Provided

Batman has to defeat the Silver Surfer, this conflict will begin exactly the way it does in the original, where it goes after that is up to Batman. He must successfully Incapacitate, or even kill the Silver Surfer.

Deathstroke

No Caption Provided

Batman will have to takedown this certain lineup of the JLA, using any desired method he chooses, of course. He has to incapacitate or kill most of them, as Slade did. If it is possible that he can surpass what Slade did, and successfully take down the JLA, he is able to do that.

Prometheus

No Caption Provided

He will have to infiltrate JLA tower, and take down most of this powerhouse of a lineup of JLA. He can of course, use any methods he desires. He has to incapacitate all of the members that Prometheus did (excluding himself of course). He can go above and beyond this, killing the members, or taking the entire JLA down and not coming up short.

Can this "prep god" pull this off? will he do the same? will he do even better? will he be able to do it at all?

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By beautifulrevery

I'll have to come back after I think about the other 2 but Batman has already proven in Tower of Babel that he has contingency plans to take out the entirety of the JLA in case any of them go rogue so he clears that.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BlackWind

The JL contingency plans have been proven to have some holes in them.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CalebHara

@BlackWind: so do you think he would be able to pull any of these off?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Strider1992

He MIGHT be able to defeat Silver Surfer. Especially with Wakanadian tech and prep.

What Deathstroke did there was PIS anyway so no Batman can't accomplish this.

How much prep did Prometheus have for that feat? If he had a lot of prep Batman MIGHT pull it off. If he only had like 1 weeks prep then no Bat's isn't doing that.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#6  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

I know it's not here but I don't think Batman could o some of the stuff Constantine does with prep

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CalebHara

@Strider92: He doest get Wakandan prep, he gets his own. The only thing he gets is the knowledge the T'challa has on Silver Surfer and his Cosmic power.

He doesn't have to do it exactly the way DS did, so is there an chance that he could pull that off with no PIS?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By comicace3

Ok lets see he could beat all these people b/c he had the right intel on each of them.

osarumen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By osarumen

@Strider92: you are wrong strider92 black panther will fuck batman up. what makes you think that batman can beat black panther?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By Strider1992

@osarumen: Ermmm please quote me where I said that Black Panther would beat Batman? I never said anything of the sort.....

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MonsterStomp

@osarumen said:

@Strider92: you are wrong strider92 black panther will fuck batman up. what makes you think that batman can beat black panther?

Oi. Settle down.

Tulivu89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Tulivu89

I think Batman could easily sabotage the JLA satellite which would take care of members who can't survive in a vacuum. Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor are both capable schemers with loads of resources and tech and Luthor often takes on Metas. These villains plans should have worked a lot of the time but they are always "foiled." I could see Batman written as accomplishing the above tasks but I don't think it would leave a good taste in anyone's' mouth (and I love Batman) and the manner in which he would have to accomplish it would not be in character.

Avatar image for imtheamazingspiderman
ImTheAmazingSpiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dondave

Beats the JLA but not the Silver Surfer feat, not enough resources compared to Wakandan tech

osarumen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By osarumen

@MonsterStomp: do you agree black panther will kick batman's ass?

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eternal19

@osarumen: stop trying to turn this into a Black Panther v.s. Batman thread

ygoox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ygoox

Well, GL and JLA he can do it. Easily.

The main problem is Silver Surfer, but here is the thing:

Batman has all the knowledge on his opponents that the original preppers did.

If we assume that he knows how Dr. Doom "beat" SS, he can get similar tech and finish him, especially if he is bloodlusted. This scenario was MADE for him to clear it all, its not even fair.

sungod1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sungod1988

Surfer is the real problem since he doesn't know what the power cosmic is. How much prep does he get for that one?

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CalebHara

@osarumen: They are basically evenly matched. But please don't make this into a Black Panther vs Batman thread.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CalebHara

@ygoox: i edited that, would this make it more or a challenge?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By nefarious

He clears it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By 202122

1. No

2. No

3. Yes

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Strider92 said:

He MIGHT be able to defeat Silver Surfer. Especially with Wakanadian tech and prep.

What Deathstroke did there was PIS anyway so no Batman can't accomplish this.

How much prep did Prometheus have for that feat? If he had a lot of prep Batman MIGHT pull it off. If he only had like 1 weeks prep then no Bat's isn't doing that.

And batman beating superman period isn't pis? Batman is smart, but when he takes on people who could snap his neck before his heart beats and then beats them, i would say that is pis aswell. Deathstroke was only pis vs green lantern whom magically didnt use his ring, everything else was actually played out well. Such as stabbing the flash wasn't pis because the explosions led him there and most likely momentarily blinded him from the sword he had hidden behind him. It isn't showing deathstrokes speed, it is showing his smartness and preping ability. Batman with prep could achieve similar effects but not to the effects of beating someone like silver surfer who could blast him with a comic blast or simply fly through him going to fast for batman to react. Even with pis, silver surfer couldn't do anything stupid enough like green lantern punching deathstroke instead of trapping him in a shield, becuase the silver surfer is to powerful.

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Killer_of_trolls

lol at the first scan it's like like Batmom is telling little Specty "Go to your room!", and he answers "But I don't wanna".

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CalebHara

Bump