The Unstoppable Batman With Prep
Everyone has heard someone say "batman can beat anyone with prep". Or "Batman is the prep god". Or "Batman will find a way to beat him". But is any of this true? i figured someone should actually put to the test wether Batman really is the king of prep or not
So, Batman is going up against the best prepping feats in comic books. Pretend that these feats never happened. Now, we are going to put Batman in the same situations as these preppers, to see if he could pull off the same feats as them.
The Rules go as followed
- Batman will receive the exact same amount of prep time as the people in these scenarios
- Batman will receive access to all of his gear, weapons, equipment, and technology
- He basically has access to all of the resources he can get his hands on in the time provided
- No allies cannot be called upon
- Batman starts in the exact same scenario in which the others did
- Batman does not have to use the same methods, he can resort to his own
- Batman has some of the knowledge on his opponents that the original preppers did, along with any other research done during the provided time
- Batman can go above and beyond what the preppers did (example: Prometheus's plan was semi-succesful, Batman could go above and beyond by sucesfully taking down the entire JLA)
- Batman is bloodlusted
These are the prepping rounds that he must go through
Batman has to defeat the Silver Surfer, this conflict will begin exactly the way it does in the original, where it goes after that is up to Batman. He must successfully Incapacitate, or even kill the Silver Surfer.
Batman will have to takedown this certain lineup of the JLA, using any desired method he chooses, of course. He has to incapacitate or kill most of them, as Slade did. If it is possible that he can surpass what Slade did, and successfully take down the JLA, he is able to do that.
He will have to infiltrate JLA tower, and take down most of this powerhouse of a lineup of JLA. He can of course, use any methods he desires. He has to incapacitate all of the members that Prometheus did (excluding himself of course). He can go above and beyond this, killing the members, or taking the entire JLA down and not coming up short.
Can this "prep god" pull this off? will he do the same? will he do even better? will he be able to do it at all?