#1 Edited by 14NC3 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

RULES

1. Batman has one hour prep per villain
  2. Batman is at full health when fighting each villain
  3. Batman's can only use standard gear
  4. All villains have no healing factor. (however if they are capable of having an immunity to gasses etc. then they can be in the battle)
  5. All battles start with each person five feet apart from one another.
  6. All battles take place in a warehouse
  7. Win by KO or death
  8. Batman has the suit of sorrows - Increased strength, speed and gives batman lack of morales

ROUND ONE

15 HAND NINJAS

ROUND TWO

LADY DEATHSTRIKE

ROUND THREE

SILVER SAMURAI

ROUND FOUR

DAKEN

ROUND FIVE

SABRETOOTH

ROUND SIX

OMEGA RED

#2 Edited by 14NC3 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#3 Edited by Juiceboks (5985 posts) - - Show Bio

He stops at Lady Deathstrike.

#4 Edited by RunawayAvenger (267 posts) - - Show Bio

If not of the villains have healing then batman takes this easy, with healing it would be more complicated:

Batman beats Hand, Silver Samurai, Lady Deathstrike, Omega Red and Sabretooth.

But Daken would be tough as he knows just as much if not more martial arts due to his age.

#5 Posted by 14NC3 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@runawayavenger:

Daken is 60 years old. Sabertooth is over a hundred and has shown his skill countless times, that's why i put him in the round after darken: cause he's better imo

#6 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

With one hour prep and the Suit of Sorrows,he could make it to Omega Red.

I think he clears it with a lot of trouble at the last three rounds.

#7 Posted by 14NC3 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@runawayavenger:

I don't think Sabretooth's "skill" would affect the battle here, Daken would use his martial art skill but Sabretooth would result to an aggressive form of battling. Plus Daken could use his pheromones against bats and win.

His 'aggressive form of battling' is effective though. He's shown it in his battles with wolverine (whom might I add is as good if not better then batman at fighting (debatable) ) countless times, and even then he still uses martial arts. With one hour prep i'm sure that he's going to be able to counter daken's pheromones somehow.

#8 Posted by 14NC3 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@runawayavenger:

I can see how Batman would counter his pheromones, but a few stabs to the gut from Daken is all that is needed to take Batman down, Sabretooth could do that as well but due to his lack of control I think Batman could take him down.

True but the one hour prep of strategy, the suit of sorrows and his skill will be able to make it a great fight. But yeah, i agree that this is a tough battle for batman: i'd say daken wins 7/10 times here.

And what do you mean by 'lack of control'? Haven't you ever seen a sabretooth battle?? He's as good as wolverine when it comes to pure skill and i'm sure that he'll be as strong and fast if not stronger and faster then batman in this situation.

#9 Posted by comic_book_fan (4492 posts) - - Show Bio

batman wins I didn't even look at your whole list I just no I didn't see Shiva or cyber and those are the only 2 that could beat batman without there regeneration powers and him having an hour prep.

#10 Edited by 14NC3 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan:

He barely makes it through omega red (specifically this guy), daken and sabretooth here. And lady deathstrike + silver samurai give batman at least moderate difficulty. I thought cyber would make it a stomp what with batman only having standard gear and cyber's adamantium skin. Batman has no way of defeating shiva, the suit of sorrows and his one hour prep can only bring him so far...

#11 Posted by comic_book_fan (4492 posts) - - Show Bio

@14nc3: but they don't have there healing factors so a simple gas grenade would put most of them down without there healing powers.

omega red would give him some problems but none else here can.

red might beat him.

#12 Edited by 14NC3 (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan:

but they don't have there healing factors so a simple gas grenade would put most of them down without there healing powers.

Good point. I'll add to the OP batman can't do that, it would be too easy. The healing powers of each villain can only be in-effective against physical attacks from now on.

omega red would give him some problems but none else here can.

red might beat him.

Daken and sabretooth will definitely give him trouble. They have the sufficient strength, speed and skill to compete with batman in his suit of sorrows + batman is most likely gonna be cut at least once with their adamantium claws. The same can be said for lady deathstrike and silver samurai as they both have the skill and weapons (deathstrike's claws and silver samurais tachyon field energy sword), but just have their skill at a lower level compared to daken and sabretooth.