Batman Vs Wolverine Rules Included

Avatar image for clown_prince_of_crime
Clown_Prince_Of_Crime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rules, Batman has all gadgets, Batman is wearing three layers of Kevlar from head to toe including neck , Wolverine has been stripped of his Adamantium by Magneto ( as seen in X Men #25) and has only his Bone Claws. Is in the X Mansion while Batman is investigating the X Gene and nobody except Wolverine is home. They clash in the main hallway. Logan has his Feral Senses and Berserker ability but his agility is slowed due to the Medical State hes in after the Adamantium Removal. Batmans agility is also slowed due to the layers of Kevlar weighing him down. A win is awarded when the opponent is no longer able to battle. Please rate this battle.

nomed666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By nomed666

im going with logan

Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By eatmore_payless

Batman takes this,

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ThexX

While Batman is impressive he is still Human. While Logan is mutant with a Healing Factor that that gives him super human endurance where he can fight for 24 hours are more. And one more point because he does not have the Adamantium his healing factor is even better. Logan wins

eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By eatmore_payless

@ThexX said:

While Batman is impressive he is still Human. While Logan is mutant with a Healing Factor that that gives him super human endurance where he can fight for 24 hours are more. And one more point because he does not have the Adamantium his healing factor is even better. Logan wins

as if Bruce haven't faced foes like wolverine before. Like Logan Bruce can also go fighting 24 hours without stopping, but that is just his limits. as for Fighting skills, Bruce have the advantage, as for he doesn't need to be more careful in his attacks because he know that Logan got no Adamantium bones/claws anymore. Bruce can deal with his normal Bone Claws. and with that layers of kevlar, he's wearing those bone claws might become useless for Logan. and don't forget he have those gadgets which he can use whenever he wants. There is no stopping Bruce from using exploding battarangs direct to Logans head

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ThexX

@eatmore_payless: Wolverine Bone claws well stab right thorough 3 layers of Kevlar like butter. And name one fight that Batman has fought for 24 hours non stop.

http://vimeo.com/8502720go to link for Kevlar VS. Knife.

eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By eatmore_payless

@ThexX: first of all, knife is different from bone claws, take that in mind. and read the latest issues of batman.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@eatmore_payless said:

@ThexX: first of all, knife is different from bone claws, take that in mind. and read the latest issues of batman.

Wolverine's bone claws cut through steel like tissue paper, 3 layers of Kevlar is a cake walk.

eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By eatmore_payless

@god_spawn said:

@eatmore_payless said:

Wolverine's bone claws cut through steel like tissue paper, 3 layers of Kevlar is a cake walk.

and then why is that claws breaks easily? dude that thing is fragile

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Saren

Logan.

@eatmore_payless said:

Exactly what has happened in the latest issues of Batman? I've read them all and I don't see what your point is.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#11  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@eatmore_payless: Cause they don't in the first place.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By Killemall

@eatmore_payless said:

@god_spawn said:

@eatmore_payless said:

and then why is that claws breaks easily? dude that thing is fragile

I am confused man, when has logan's claws broken off?? Logan had only bone claw for almost a year, never seen it broken off. I have however seen it cut through steel doors, guns, blades just like his adamantium claws did. Also even Draken had only bone claws and his feats are consistent.

I have little doubt about fighting abilities when it comes to batman and Logan, batman has always proved to be a superior fighter despite logan being a very good fighter himself. The problem however is durability, firstly the healing factor is too much to compensate for. Besides he has taken multiple blows from the likes of namor, Hulk etc without getting KOed.

I dont think this a fight Bruce can take the majority.

Take the healing factor away and i think we have a good fight on our hands.

ThexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ThexX

@god_spawn: @CitizenBane: @Killemall: Thank you 3 layers of kevlar is nothing for Logan's bone claws, His bone claws have been broken before but only once are twice and it was by somebody with superhuman strength. Cyber (10 Tons)

eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By eatmore_payless

@CitizenBane: @Killemall: @CitizenBane: I take back what I said about the claws.

:D

kajitatsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kajitatsu

All gadgets... does Batman have anything that can incapacitate Wolverine? Also, this is Pre-New 52 right?

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SexualLobster

Logan.

Batman won't be very agile with that much kevlar. And I think Logan will heal from most of Bat's weapons easily. If I remember correctly, Wolverine's Healing is accelerated without the adiantium.

Also I believe eventually he would just stab through Bat's skull is he was wild and nothing else was working.