• 81 results
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By PikminMania

@Erik: Yes but Batman out for the kill would most likely just throw a batarang in Logan's face anyway. Batman should easily win this fight.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Erik

@RainEffect said:

Again, I pose the question - what do you suggest? I'm not getting rid of the Muramasa Batarangs. If I get rid of them, this merely becomes a Batman vs Wolverine, which has been done a number of times and, most likely, will easily land in Logan's favour.

I already answered your question. If you do not want to make the fight fair, then that is your bag.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Erik

@PikminMania said:

@Erik: Yes but Batman out for the kill would most likely just throw a batarang in Logan's face anyway. Batman should easily win this fight.

How is that any different than what I have already been saying?

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By RainEffect
@Erik said:

@RainEffect said:

Again, I pose the question - what do you suggest? I'm not getting rid of the Muramasa Batarangs. If I get rid of them, this merely becomes a Batman vs Wolverine, which has been done a number of times and, most likely, will easily land in Logan's favour.

I already answered your question. If you do not want to make the fight fair, then that is your bag.

How on earth is a No-Prep Batman vs Wolverine fight fair?
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#55  Edited By entropy_aegis

@RainEffect said:

@Erik said:

@RainEffect said:

Batman #3

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By RainEffect
@entropy_aegis said:

@RainEffect said:

@Erik said:

@RainEffect said:

Batman #3

Are you talking about the use of magnets? That requires prep. He wouldn't know about the skeleton.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Erik

@RainEffect said:

@Erik said:

@RainEffect said:

Why are you fixated on prep? I never once mentioned prep. Nothing I have ever stated in this thread had anything to do with prep. I say again, I... HAVE... NOT... SAID... ANYTHING... ABOUT... PREP...

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By RainEffect
@Erik said:

@RainEffect said:

@Erik said:

@RainEffect said:

Why are you fixated on prep? I never once mentioned prep. Nothing I have ever stated in this thread had anything to do with prep. I say again, I... HAVE... NOT... SAID... ANYTHING... ABOUT... PREP...

Answer the question.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Erik

@RainEffect said:

Answer the question.

Make me.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By RainEffect
@Erik said:

@RainEffect said:

Answer the question.

Make me.

Really? You're going to resort to this? You stated something, I asked you to prove it, and you haven't.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Erik

@RainEffect said:

@Erik said:

@RainEffect said:

Answer the question.

Make me.

Really? You're going to resort to this? You stated something, I asked you to prove it, and you haven't.

Wrong. You asked me a question that had nothing to do with anything I have stated and I refused to answer it because of that simple fact. Your question simply does not interest me.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By RainEffect
@Erik: Right, so let me get this straight, you are perfectly fine to indulge in an argument, but the moment someone challenges you, you suddenly lose interest?

@RainEffect said:
@Erik said:

@RainEffect said:

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Erik

@RainEffect:

No. You have not made any challenge to any statement I have made. You have me confused with someone else apparently.

I said that your thread is NOT a fair fight. You then ask me how it IS a fair fight.

Like I said, you are confused.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By RainEffect
@Erik said:

@RainEffect:

No. You have not made any challenge to any statement I have made. You have me confused with someone else apparently.

I said that your thread is NOT a fair fight. You then ask me how it IS a fair fight.

I changed what you suggested, ergo, the fact that the batarangs subtracted Wolverine's ability to fight. I also removed their power to completely negate his healing factor; instead, just affecting the wounds that they respectively caused. I then took out prep to make it a more fair fight, but you were suggesting that the muramasa batarangs were still unfair. Therefore, I asked how in the world a normal Batman vs Wolverine encounter is a fair fight? 

I'm not confused.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Erik

@RainEffect said:

@Erik said:

@RainEffect:

I changed what you suggested, ergo, the fact that the batarangs subtracted Wolverine's ability to fight. I also removed their power to completely negate his healing factor; instead, just affecting the wounds that they respectively caused. I then took out prep to make it a more fair fight, but you were suggesting that the muramasa batarangs were still unfair. Therefore, I asked how in the world a normal Batman vs Wolverine encounter is a fair fight?

I'm not confused.

Lol wrong yet again. I said to remove the Muramasa completely. Someone ELSE suggested to take away the imaginary crap you made the Muramasa able to do.

I never said to mess with prep.

I never said to make it a normal encounter either.

"Ergo", you are confused.

ALdragon17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ALdragon17

Ah,the Bats can take wolv in a stealth kill, if he can sneak pasted Superman and Superman has God like hear. If he in down wind, wolv can smell him. I would say Predator has the most strength and agility similar to wolverine well, he surpass wolverine I would say, his claws are alien, metal stronger than anything on earth. Batman wins due to the fact he he took out the Predator, who's far stronger and faster than wolverine. I think Batman will go to his Bat Cave to figure out Wolv's DNA and find a weakness to his healing factor; kill him off other ways. Batman is also a scientist as well or knows one.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By RainEffect
@Erik said:

@RainEffect said:

@Erik said:

@RainEffect:

I'm not confused.

Lol wrong yet again. I said to remove the Muramasa completely. Someone ELSE suggested to take away the imaginary crap you made the Muramasa able to do.

I never said to mess with prep.

I never said to make it a normal encounter either.

"Ergo", you are confused.

That's EXACTLY my point. Don't you see it? You are suggesting that, by taking away the muramasa, that Batman vs Wolverine is somehow a fair fight? Not only would that make this thread redundant, as there are enough Batman vs Wolverine threads in the archives, but it would also cause a lot of people to smack their heads in disbelief at such stupidity. 

Yep, real mature, mate - mock what I'm saying. Its really impressive.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Erik

@RainEffect:

No I am not. It would be a start though. And yes, without the proper conditions and... creativity that you need to work on, this thread is redundant.

Making a stomp thread is just as stupid as making a redundant one so why do either?

I do not need your permission to mock you but thank you anyway.

RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By RainEffect
@Erik said:

And because of this, it is now beneath me to continue arguing with you. Congratulations, you just proved you are at a lower level of maturity than me. I was about to write back to your post and continue with an intellectual argument, but you've just revisited junior school days with a comment like that. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Erik

@RainEffect said:

@Erik said:

And because of this, it is now beneath me to continue arguing with you. Congratulations, you just proved you are at a lower level of maturity than me. I was about to write back to your post and continue with an intellectual argument, but you've just revisited junior school days with a comment like that.

Taking the high road does not include getting one last slap in before running away. Have no illusions about yourself, you are at the same level as me. I am just much better at it than you.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By PikminMania

@Erik said:

@PikminMania said:

You said that Batman wouldn't know what to do with the muramasa batarangs, but with no morals, he wouldn't think twice about lodging them into Wolvie's skull.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Erik

@PikminMania said:

@Erik said:

@PikminMania said:

You said that Batman wouldn't know what to do with the muramasa batarangs, but with no morals, he wouldn't think twice about lodging them into Wolvie's skull.

I questioned whether or not he knew the otherwise hidden ability the Muramasa batarangs have. I did NOT say he would not know what to do with them. I already stated before he would use batarangs to kill regardless of whether or not he knew they would negate healing factors. Check for yourself if you do not believe me.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By PikminMania

@Erik: Oh well then I apologize.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Stronger

Damn it.I love both Wolverine and Batman......

Anyway I go with Bats on this one.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By BarelyAverage

@Stronger said:

I like them both too except both of them can be kinda prickish in their books. I say Batman has a more fair chance under these conditions but still loses IMO.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Stronger

@BarelyAverage said:

@Stronger said:

I like them both too except both of them can be kinda prickish in their books. I say Batman has a more fair chance under these conditions but still loses IMO.

Your opinion is respected.I can see Wolverine win too but I go with Bats

fabe1089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By fabe1089

Bruce doesn't even need special batarangs to win this one. He just uses a big bat-magnet. Wolverine is subdued.

Spydey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#78  Edited By Spydey

@Erik said:

@Morpheus_ said:

@Erik: I think Bats would be smart enough not to throw them if he's aware of Logan's HF and his skill. Only use them at close distance to pierce his skin.

Okay that might be true. But if they are the batarangs forged from Wolverine's blade then only the wounds created by the cuts heal at a normal pace. They will not cause the healing factor to fail outright like the OP originally intended. That said, Batman would have to make some strategic cuts, which is normally possible for him but he is going to be trying to cut a man that is by all rights, better than him physically in every way and also has that nifty little Karnak ability to "see" weaknesses. So that means a glaring spinal injury that healed but is still very vulnerable.

This right there. Bat's is going to have to go for arteries, and I think after the first or second attempt(assuming he does a good job of protecting said areas), Logan would wise up to the Bat's game. Like someone said, Logan's impossibly fast, even managing to making Parker's Spider-sense practically useless when they fought. And then you have his entire skeleton, so Bat is fighting a giant wall. That and Logan's tolerance for pain is remarkably high. He still feels the pain every time it's inflicted, just as he stated in that X-men issue where everyone were given the powers. So, even if he's still cut up, he's going to keep on coming. I'm going to say Logan.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#79  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

hmmm I say Wolverine

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Batman with this set up .........he can toss one in Logan's throat ...... no regen there .... he'd bleed out and die ...

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#81  Edited By EpitomeofCool

that was a good read lol..