• 87 results
caleb_byron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By caleb_byron

Batman has 20 minutes of prep time, who do you think would win?

MrShway88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MrShway88

I love Batman more than anyone. He can over come some incredible feats but Wolverine wins this. Even if within that 20 minutes of prep Batman was able to figure out the extent of Wolverine's healing ability and how to use his adamatium (spelling?) against him, 20 minutes is not enough time to properly prepare for this fight.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Qpzmg

Hasn't this battle been done before.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NeonGameWave

Wolverine.

If Batman had more prep, then he would win

Avatar image for imtheamazingspiderman
ImTheAmazingSpiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are magnets standard equipment for Bruce?

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#6  Edited By turoksonofstone

Wolverine 20 of 10. Bats would need serious prep to stand a chance.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cable_Extreme

He could make a magnet out of bubble gum and a toothpick with that much prep time. Nah but really, big magnet = wolverine at the bottom of the ocean forever. Wolverine loses if he verses a smart batman.

bozotheclown44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By bozotheclown44

batman wins!

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shawnbaby

Wolverine wins

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dredeuced

Batman couldn't procure the resources he needs in 20 minutes to deal with Wolverine's regeneration. After that, even if you assume Batman is a good enough fighter to stop Wolverine's speed blitz, he would eventually tire and Wolvie wouldn't. Batman needs more prep.

TotalBalance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TotalBalance

In this 20 minutes could Batman just hop in the Bat-mobile and run wolverine over with it?

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dredeuced

He could, but it wouldn't even harm Wolverine? Atleast, wouldn't harm him beyond superficial damage.

edit -- Actually, you know, Batman does keep some nasty villain gear in his Batcave. I wonder if, in 20 minutes, he could figure out that Wolverine can't be taken down by traditional means and would pull up something powerful enough to win the fight from his arsenal, like Freeze's gun or some such. It's really all about what Batman has lying around, because 20 minutes doesn't give him much more time than that to get something.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By THORSON

wolverine would chop him up.

killing batman would be doing gotham city a favour,

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man Batman with prep is like a rabid disease that's incurable on this site. Wolvie guts him like a fish.

marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By marvellover1

Batman would destroy him, not to mention the distance he could keep between them.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wolverine destroys, the fight ends something like this:

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dondave

Wolverine

Strman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Strman123

Wolverine. With so much................so much.....so much BLOOOOD.

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By theDCkid

I can think of at least five things in Batman's standard arsenal that could possibly take out Wolverine, with the addition of twenty minutes prep he could have the bat-wing perform a cargo drop and have another five or so equaly effective gadgets.

I'm going to give my vote to Batman.

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By JJ62

Really guys? Let's try and be realistic...Bats could win with maybe a year of prep? But not even a month of prep would give him the win here. Nothing he has can put Logan down, Logan is equally and arguably more skilled than Bruce, plus he can heal from anything Batman throws his way. Plus, Logan has a physical advantage and a speed advantage too...20 minutes? No...a year? Maybe...but 20 minutes? No way, no chance for Batman at all he loses 10 out of 10.

Avatar image for ultrasupertrooper
UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im like 300% sure this has been done multiple times

UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvellover1:Batman Destroy Wolverine? Really? The distance Batman could keep between them? What? Please tell me what Batman could do to wolverine. You realize Batman is a human with only 20 min prep against Wolverine, a superhuman berzerker with adamantium skeleton, adamantium claws, hundreds of years of battle experience, and an insane healing factor? He would need serious, serious prep time to even stand a chance. He is completely out of his league

@theDCkid: please, name 5 things batman could use in his standard gear to take wolvie out... Batman is totally outclassed here

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By theDCkid

@UltraSuperTrooper: Well as I said he could also get gear from the cave in twenty minutes, but here are the five I thought of off the top of my head:

1. Bat-dart
  2. Knock out gas
  3. electrified net or bolo (this one wouldn't take wolvie out, it would just buy Batman some time)
  4. concussion grenade
  5. plastic explosives
  6. shark repellent (just kidding)
afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By afueikawa

@theDCkid said:

@UltraSuperTrooper: Well as I said he could also get gear from the cave in twenty minutes, but here are the five I thought of off the top of my head:

1. Bat-dart
  2. Knock out gas
  3. electrified net or bolo (this one wouldn't take wolvie out, it would just buy Batman some time)
  4. concussion grenade
  5. plastic explosives
  6. shark repellent (just kidding)

None of those would work.

Unless the Bat got some magnet crap or electrical crap.

Since Logan have metal skeleton, which is an element susceptible to electricity, electrocution might knock him out, or fry his brain on a large scale.

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By theDCkid

@afueikawa: Do you have any reasons why those wouldn't work?, because I have reasons why they would work.

bat dart- I have seen wolverine get drugged before, this means a bat-dart or two can take him out.

K.O. gas- Last time I checked Wolverine wasn't immune to sleep agents and also needed to breathe.

Electric bolo- As I said this probably wouldn't keep Wolverine down but it would prolong the fight.

Concussion grenade- a concussion grenade temporarily stuns all the senses, so If wolverine can't see, hear or smell, Batman can easily take him out.

plastic explosive- Batman's c4 charges wouldn't kill Wolverine but they would blow a couple limbs off, which I think is enough to put Bats in the lead.

Kyzuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kyzuko

Logan all day erryday. Also, C4 charges? Have we ever seen Bruce use them against his opponents? And I doubt they would blow a couple of limbs off since Logan has Adamantium-laced bones.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By Sovereign91001

@theDCkid said:

@afueikawa: Do you have any reasons why those wouldn't work?, because I have reasons why they would work.

bat dart- I have seen wolverine get drugged before, this means a bat-dart or two can take him out.

K.O. gas- Last time I checked Wolverine wasn't immune to sleep agents and also needed to breathe.

I remember Wolverine being drugged with Knockout gas and he still managed to take out like half a dozen armed soldiers before he even began to slow down, the problem with this and the dart are the vast amount of drugs Batman would need to take him out far outweigh anything he carries with him normally, also these options take time; the healing factor will be fighting the drugs; in the meantime Logan can still gut Batman.

Electric bolo- As I said this probably wouldn't keep Wolverine down but it would prolong the fight.

With the voltage Batman uses (non lethal) all this would do would piss Logan off.

Concussion grenade- a concussion grenade temporarily stuns all the senses, so If wolverine can't see, hear or smell, Batman can easily take him out.

How? Wolverine tanks blows from Class-100 opponents, how is Bat's gonna put him down also Wolverine is capable of fighting blind and a concussion grenade would have no effect on his nose.

plastic explosive- Batman's c4 charges wouldn't kill Wolverine but they would blow a couple limbs off, which I think is enough to put Bats in the lead.

One, that's extremely out of character for Batman and two how is he going to blow Adamantium reinforced limbs off with a couple of ounces of C4?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#28  Edited By Strider1992

Wolverine. To efficiently prep against someone like Wolverine he'd need a LOT more than 20mins.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sovereign91001

Wolverine wins this one.

Dawgfan229

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dawgfan229

Wolverine.....give Batman 24 hours and there's no way he can win.....Batman's a Smart guy in a suit...Wolverine every time

goblin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By goblin123

What if Batman pulls out his flying Batplane with a remote, jumps inside it, takes off, and uses that against Wolverine? Doesn't he have a lot of weapons on that thing? Probably some missiles?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sy8000

With only 20 minutes of prep, batman can;t procure a big enough magnet. 
So we go one-on-one. 
Batman has much greater skill and manuverability, and wolverines combat tactics are pretty simple. However, every time batman punches wolverine it's like hitting a brick wall. Batman can take the pain somewhat, but it is distracting. That in mind, Batman will try to trick Wolverine. 
That's a mistake. Outmanuvering someone takes time. Time that Wolverine will heal in. Batman just can't counter him.

afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By afueikawa

@theDCkid:

Even anesthesia or drugs that would drop an elephant won't work on him.

In X - men 2, he just shrugs it off. He had fought Hulk in several occasions tanking his punch, what makes you think Bat can dish out something on that proportion.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#34  Edited By TDK_1997

20 minutes is not enough for Batman to win.

marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By marvellover1

Batman would be able to take him out, from distance.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sovereign91001

@marvellover1: How?

marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By marvellover1

@Sovereign91001: @goblin123 said:

What if Batman pulls out his flying Batplane with a remote, jumps inside it, takes off, and uses that against Wolverine? Doesn't he have a lot of weapons on that thing? Probably some missiles?

This type of stuff really, he has a huge choice in weaponry and can remain not even close to Wolverine with his grapple and cape etc.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sovereign91001

@marvellover1 said:

@Sovereign91001: @goblin123 said:

This type of stuff really, he has a huge choice in weaponry and can remain not even close to Wolverine with his grapple and cape etc.

Besides that being OOC for Batman (especially with his morals on) how long is it going to take for his Plane to arrive? Logan's been run over by a Stealth bomber before and walked it off. and he's going to have to stop Logan from mauling him while he's trying to get into the plane. Starting distance isn't stated in the O.P so it's 25 or 50 feet by default (can't remember which). Logan can close that space very quickly, I don't think a grapnel is going to do it.

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By CalebHara

Where does he get to prep, and what knowledge does he have on Logan? Oh, and nice first name OP

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By They Killed Cap!

...I really don't think Batman makes it out ofthis alive unless wolverine gets distracted or something.

UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theDCkid: dude what are you trying to argue? You are trying to make an argument when there isn't one. Your claims are total PIS. I like Batman as much as the next guy, but he has no chance here. You are really discounting Wolverine and your fanboy is showing

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By theDCkid

@UltraSuperTrooper: First off, I don't get why people use the term "fanboy" like a negative thing here, I mean isn't that what we are? and second I don't see any problem in my argument. If one bat-dart isn't enough, Batman could hit him with several and hide long enough for them to take effect, and I know everyone says that wolverine has a great sense of smell and he could track Batman, but I don't see how when Batman can sneak up on the likes of superman.

Jarface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jarface

@theDCkid: I don't see how 20 minutes prep is enough for Batman to beat Wolverine. If Batman had a couple days of prep, then I can see him thinking of somethin, but just 20 minutes, I have to go with Wolverine here. I like Batman, but Wolve has this.

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By theDCkid

@Jarface: He could summon the Batwing in less than 20 minutes, if he does that he has either additional supplies from the Batwing, or the Batwing itself as a weapon.

FiMFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By FiMFTW

@theDCkid said:

I can think of at least five things in Batman's standard arsenal that could possibly take out Wolverine, with the addition of twenty minutes prep he could have the bat-wing perform a cargo drop and have another five or so equaly effective gadgets.

I'm going to give my vote to Batman.

QFT

Dunno why people think any amount of prep under 1 day is useless.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By cooljammy18

You can be a fan of a certain character, but still acknowledge that another might be superior to them in certain factors and are open-minded to discussions. "Fanboys" refuse to acknowledge this notion and believe that their favorite character could win a fight just because of some arbitrary argument they created or belief that a certain strength of that character makes them unbeatable. Even when proof/evidence show that a different character might be superior to their favorite, they don't want to admit that they would loose because of some other random arguments they believe is flawless. It's like an ego-stroking, pissing match. That's the difference between a "fan" and a "fanboy."

Batman can't take Wolverine in a random encounter unless he's lucky to be carrying a certain gadget that would help, the environment gives him a serious advantage or he has a lot of prep and knowledge of Wolverine. 20 minutes is nowhere near enough to handle the likes of Wolverine, and OP is vague on if he's knowledgeable of Wolverine or not. Wolverine isn't some chump cannon fodder, he's physically superior to Bruce in everything, is arguably his H2H equal and has an indestructible skeleton with an accelerated healing. He would close the distance between them quickly and Bruce would be on the defensive here. Even then, he can't avoid Logan for long at all....yeah Logan has this...

UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theDCkid: Being a fanboy isn't bad, its when you skew your judgment of something based on being a fan of a certain character. We all have a character or two that we are fanboys of but we have to be careful it doesn't cloud our judgement (star wars quote lol). I am not a Wolverine fanboy but this matchup is skewed heavily in his favor. Im sorry but a bat dart would not be able to take down wolverine and nor would the batwing. He has been his with a stealth bomber strafe run and walked it off. Batman is good with prep but you are HIGHLY underestimating Wolverine here.

theDCkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By theDCkid

@cooljammy18: Since I brought up the fanboy thing I can only assume your addressing me. I'm not opposed to the idea of Wolverine winning this, I'm a big fan of his, I just don't see his defense for some of the things Bat's would throw at him.

UltraSuperTrooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooljammy18: Very, very well said. Well done