• 139 results
Seafarinhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Seafarinhare

Unless Batman has something in his utility belt that inhibits metahuman super healing, then I don't really see how he would be able to take down Wolverine. In a battle of attrition, Wolverine wins. In a battle of strength, Wolverine wins. In a battle of wits, Batman has the upper hand, but he can't take down Wolverine with that adamantium skeleton and healing factor.

I would be routing for Batman, but I just don't see him winning this.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#52  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Logan.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

Wolverine can even defeat Deathstroke...and DS has defeated Bat before...so Wolverine FTW!

spawn_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By spawn_123

Wolverine

Avatar image for marvelavengersalliance10
MarvelAvengersAlliance10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at the Batman fanboys and fangirls. Wolverine wins.

Avatar image for war_hulk_kills_sentry
War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine decapatates him

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#57  Edited By darktiger

@GodDamnIronMan said:

Wolverine can even defeat Deathstroke...and DS has defeated Bat before...so Wolverine FTW!

no he can't and batman wins by K.O

Goldfinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Goldfinch

Batman wins with prep, yes Deathstroke beat Batman but also Batman beat Deathstroke in rematches, so Wolverine shoudln't be much of the problem, if Batman is prepared.

wanonalake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you kidding me? Wolverine.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What has Wolverine done?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with logan.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Unlike his pg-13 movie he actually sheds blood in the game

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strongarm: I meant, what's his most impressive feat?

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: In game he beats sabes/barakapool and he has lunge instakill moves plus his famous regen

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By fiodestromus

@doombert said:

I dont see Batman putting out this kinda damage, nor does Wolverine job in this game. Wolverine takes it.

I would love to see this in a show.One of the most beast intro's ever made

Logan wins he is the best at what he does.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan

Avatar image for atrocitustheferocious
atrocitustheferocious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Matezoide

said:

" gameplay mechanics on? Wolverine slaughters "

i mean,come on

Wolverine will be able to track Batman by the smell

his jumping attack will prevent Batman from keeping distance

any damage done by batrangs will be healed (if they arent deflected)

Wolverine has a block button (lol)

Batman cant counter attacks done by knife-wielding enemies (lol 2)

yeh i know that was the most stupid rule of the game. but still batman wins. he has the cape stun. that will get wolverine into trouble. or batman could put explosive jell behind wolverine. when in stealth mode. or the batarang that destract wolverine. batman ould easily tie wolve up

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine, easily. Bruce has nothing that can put him down that he couldn't get up from.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By MonsterStomp

@monsterstomp: In game he beats sabes/barakapool and he has lunge instakill moves plus his famous regen

Can't believe I didn't get that message. Anyway gameplay mechanics aren't accepted as canon on the forums and what makes "sabes/barakapool" done that is so impressive?

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp:

Maybe I could help here

Game Wolverine's damage soak was off the charts. He took so much damage in the game that by the time you were getting low on health, you could see his internal organs and skeleton, and you could still keep playing as him. He heals pretty damn quickly, too. It takes about a minute to heal from very low health to full health. Another thing is his speed: He was quite fast and agile in the game. You could engage and kill lots of enemies within less then a minute. He took on the first prototype Sentinel all on his own in the game, as well as a giant monster with super strength and durability in the first level.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

@monsterstomp:

Maybe I could help here

Game Wolverine's damage soak was off the charts. He took so much damage in the game that by the time you were getting low on health, you could see his internal organs and skeleton, and you could still keep playing as him. He heals pretty damn quickly, too. It takes about a minute to heal from very low health to full health.

Is taking all that damage canon though? It could be mechanics. One player might be bad at playing the game and be a walking skeleton the entire game, whereas another player could do the game nearly flawlessly.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp:

Yeah, you pretty much take a lot of damage regardless of your skill level (From my experience, atleast) but the impressive thing is how quickly you actually heal from the wounds. Boss fights are easier this way. I guess it really depends on what level of difficulty you play the game on, and how good you are, but I would say that the damage soak is definitely canon throughout the game.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793: What is the biggest thing Logan has tanked?

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: hmm, I haven't played the game in years, but the link I posted below is his fight with the Sentinel. The video is about 8 minutes, but you can see throughout that Logan can tank shots from the Sentinel that send him flying back and landing hard on the ground.

Link to the fight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huVCLuTONY0

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine yet again.....I don't remember him getting ko so bats loses again because he has no way to put him down.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By MonsterStomp

@cf12793: Couldn't Batman incapacitate Logan with Sonics?

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say it's possible because of Logan's senses being where they are, on the other hand Logan is very fast and Bruce would have to use the sonics in rapid time.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793 said:

@monsterstomp said:

I'd say it's possible because of Logan's senses being where they are, on the other hand Logan is very fast and Bruce would have to use the sonics in rapid time.

Batman is no slouch in the speed department either. Have you read Batman's tie-in comics to the arkham universe?

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By CF12793

@monsterstomp:

I haven't. I'm wondering if the sonics would even work, though. Logan's pain intolerance is pretty high if he can sustain the type of damage he goes through in the game. The sonics might cause him discomfort, but I don't know if it would incapacitate him for long.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By MonsterStomp

@cf12793: Well considering Logan has enhanced senses and Batman's sonics have smashed glass and temporarily incapacitated a group of Tyga guards, I wouldn't see why they wouldn't work.

Unless Logan has faced something similar. Batman's sonics will come as a shock to him.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By CF12793

@monsterstomp: If Logan can walk around as practically just a torso with a head, what chance do the sonics have to fully incapacitate him? They'd hurt him, but like everything else Logan has faced, he'd just get up again.

EDIT: Forgot to mention about Logan's berzerker rages. In the game, you can enter a "berzerker rage" mode, where you heal very quickly and you become even faster and more deadlier. If Batman uses the sonics and it angers Logan, he could possibly go into one of those rages.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793: Again. Walking around as a skeleton is gameplay mechanics. Unless the cut scenes also have him walking around like that or something as brutal as that, sure.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793: Again. Walking around as a skeleton is gameplay mechanics. Unless the cut scenes also have him walking around like that or something as brutal as that, sure.

I really have no idea what you even mean by that, but okay.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By MonsterStomp

@cf12793: Gameplay mechanics is the things you can do in a game. In Halo, I can flip a 60 ton tank, that doesn't mean Master Chief has done it, nor does it mean he can do it, its gameplay mechanics. Even in this situation. If Wolverine (in the game) gets hit with rocket launchers as part of gameplay, that doesn't mean he has taken it nor does it mean he can take it. Cut scenes are canon though (in terms of the game). If Master Chief lifts a tank over his head (in the cut scenes), then obviously he's a 60 tonner. If Wolverine has tanked rockets (in the cut scenes), then obviously he can do it.

Feats from cut scenes >>>>>>>>> feats from gameplay mechanics.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: So, because a character can do something in the game, it takes his ability to do it outside of the game or makes it unbelievable? Still confused.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793: Gameplay mechanics is the things you can do in a game. In Halo, I can flip a 60 ton tank, that doesn't mean Master Chief has done it, nor does it mean he can do it, its gameplay mechanics. Even in this situation. If Wolverine (in the game) gets hit with rocket launchers as part of gameplay, that doesn't mean he has taken it nor does it mean he can take it. Cut scenes are canon though (in terms of the game). If Master Chief lifts a tank over his head (in the cut scenes), then obviously he's a 60 tonner. If Wolverine has tanked rockets (in the cut scenes), then obviously he can do it.

Feats from cut scenes >>>>>>>>> feats from gameplay mechanics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPDpWAEloh8 Well then let's talk about Wolverine getting a hole blown through his chest in this cutscene and healing from it in seconds. I guess that makes all of his ingame feats canon.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By CF12793

@monsterstomp: look, lets call this an evening. Youre grasping at straws if you think Batman can win, while nobody else does. Think what you want, doesnt change the fact you havent played the game and therefore have no knowledge of what Wolverine can do. This is basically pointless.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793: So when someone like myself decides to debate against the majority, the opposition quits? Nobody rooting for Logan has even given a compelling argument. I may have not have played the X-Men Origins game, but that doesn't mean I can't be educated. Unless I see some canon feats from the game, I'm going for Arkham Batman. Tying Logan up counts as a win. What's stopping Batman from using a few sonics and taking advantage of that moment? Its valid.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By CF12793

@monsterstomp: you havent made a valid argument in favor of Batman aside from sonics which is speculative. You need feats from the game which i have given you. I really dont know what to tell you aside from youre entitled to your opinion, and no one has given a compelling argument because no one has needed to think twice about who would win if they have played both games.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793: You've supported Wolverine's durability and speed which isn't even reliable because its part of gameplay mechanics. No one has given a counter to Batman's sonics, which is an option among many he could do.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By CF12793

@monsterstomp: And yet I've provided you with a cutscene that shows off Logan's speed and healing factor which you didn't address.

There's no proof that the sonics would incapacitate Logan for long or even at all, it's still speculative, and you have not provided any other options that would give Batman the win here. Wolverine wins with ease and it's barely even worth debating, so I'm just going to stop responding to you.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cf12793: I'll get back on this. I didn't see your double post.

Linestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Linestar

wolvie

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Wolvie wins

Zjun_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine.

Too brutal, too durable (he heals way faster in the game) and adamantium ('nuff said).

Mr. Z~kun

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By CF12793

Why bump a curbstomp? Batman has no way of putting Logan down considering Logan's healing. All Wolverine really needs is one clean hit.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#98  Edited By leonkarlen123

@cf12793: Batman can easily KO Logan if he wants. He got sonic batrangs, Super acid glue and stuffs to stuck him up with, heck he can even freeze him and do an Frost combo takedown.

The enviorment should give Batman an huge advantage also because any time he can grappel away if he needs to.

Batman is pretty durable too, he took 3 bullets in his chest by Joker in Origins and in City it is told he has upgraded the suit even more.

Batman got shock gloves to KO Logan with if he wants to.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logan

Avatar image for iamtheknight123
IamTheKnight123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, if we are talking bout Batman Arkham origins batman, batman pwnz easpecially with prep.