• 81 results
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#51  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@cattlebattle: Usually now he has to resort to explosives and prep to beat Croc, I don't think he can physically hurt him anymore with punches or kicks when he's being written like he should be.
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@progenitor

Wolverine is physically superior to Batman in everyway. In addition to this, he is 'almost' just as skilled (some say moreso, I say no but it's debatable). And still I'd say in a random encounter, he would not 'stomp' Batman. Why? Batman fights with his head in a way no other does (sorry to all you Deathstroke fans out there).

Bruce fights with his head and has no problems registering, and quickly, when he is outclassed. He is not going to try to overpower an adversary that would tear right through him. He is used to speedsters. He is used to folks who can move planets. He knows supers. He carries utilities to survive 'super' encounters.

This is not a stomp. That is all I wish to impress here. 

In a random encounter, outside of PIS or WIS, Wesker wins. But not overwhelmingly. Despite his obvious physical advantages. Understand, that foes like Wesker is Batman's schtick; overcoming despite being a mere human in a world full of supers. And yet, he is among the most respected of all... why is this do you think? 

Pick up a couple dozen back issues et voila - you'll have your answer.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By progenitorigin
@Super_SoldierXII
I understand enough of what you're trying to get across.  I have absolutely nothing against Batman, and I understand the respect he's given over the feats he's accomplished, but in all honesty, it's the people who go around saying he can one-up the likes of Superman that drive me crazy.  Without PIS, Wesker would win, but i'm certain that Batman would put up a hell of a fight, as he always does.  So we're in agreement on that.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By tron_bonne

LOL If Wolverine can't beat Wesker how in the heck is Batman able too? (w/o prep)

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@tron_bonne said:

LOL If Wolverine can't beat Wesker how in the heck is Batman able too? (w/o prep)

Simple. Wolverine CAN beat Wesker.  Wolverine is a terrible, terrible fight for Wesker. I can go over to the appropriate thread and am very sure I can prove this as fact.

Though I must admit, Batman cannot beat Wesker in a random encounter mano a mano without help from plot.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By nick_hero22
@god_spawn
Batman has one shotted Killer Croc before.
Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Jezer
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@tron_bonne said:

Simple. Wolverine CAN beat Wesker.  Wolverine is a terrible, terrible fight for Wesker. I can go over to the appropriate thread and am very sure I can prove this as fact.
Please do.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#58  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@nick_hero22 said:
@god_spawn: Batman has one shotted Killer Croc before.
You really want to try and pass that on as credible? 
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Sherlock
@Jezer said:
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@tron_bonne said:

Please do.
Agree 

Batman doesnt have the reflexes to keep up with Wesker.The only reason Chris beat him is because its a game and a game you cant win (Battle toads cough) isnt really worth playing.In this case Wesker could end it in one blow easily i might add
pingell1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By pingell1

ok i did say that it was a zombie filled  Gotham City so it is safe to assume that batman has some zombie fighting equipment. also batman carries around basic super fighting gear at all times and batman has got a habit of being able to prep during a fight. all that said wesker is very fast and very strong but he has been donged by the likes of Chris Redfield.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@Sherlock said:
@Jezer said:
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@tron_bonne said:

Please do.
Agree  Batman doesnt have the reflexes to keep up with Wesker.The only reason Chris beat him is because its a game and a game you cant win (Battle toads cough) isnt really worth playing.In this case Wesker could end it in one blow easily i might add

Are you 'agreeing' to Wesker beating down Batman or Wolverine? As to Batman, I have already acquiesced to him losing a majority in a random encounter against Wesker. 

Wolverine is a different creature altogether however. And it's very easy to show, logically, how he is a terrible match-up for Wesker.  

I won't do so here as I do not want to derail the Batman thread when there is a perfectly good Wesker vs Wolverine thread on the go. If either of you'd like to carry this debate on over there, I'd be happy to oblige.
Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love that arguement about Batman can beat Wesker cause Chris Redfield can.  

In that case then I will counter argue that with Wesker can beat Batman cause Sub-Zero can.....HA! 

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Super_SoldierXII
@FortressoftheMoon said:
I love that arguement about Batman can beat Wesker cause Chris Redfield can.   In that case then I will counter argue that with Wesker can beat Batman cause Sub-Zero can.....HA!  

Sure, I agree using that kind of ABC logic  without taking in context is a little underhanded. 

However, comparing Sub-Zero to Chris Redfield is absolutely ridiculous ... a cop with a 9mm compared to a super ninja with mastery over the element of cold. Hmm.

And if you want to go and make a video game character versus comic book character thread/debate, you need to be prepared to defend against such feats. It's perfectly natural. Fact is, in the game, a cop named Chris Redfield is one of Wesker's antagonists.  

And if Wesker likes to taunt and play with prey, what's to stop him from attempting more of the same against Batman or, even worse, Wolverine? It is very plausible, given his habits, to see him making the same mistakes here.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By progenitorigin
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@FortressoftheMoon said:
I love that arguement about Batman can beat Wesker cause Chris Redfield can.   In that case then I will counter argue that with Wesker can beat Batman cause Sub-Zero can.....HA!  
Sure, I agree using that kind of ABC logic  without taking in context is a little underhanded.  However, comparing Sub-Zero to Chris Redfield is absolutely ridiculous ... a cop with a 9mm compared to a super ninja with mastery over the element of cold. Hmm. And if you want to go and make a video game character versus comic book character thread/debate, you need to be prepared to defend against such feats. It's perfectly natural. Fact is, in the game, a cop named Chris Redfield is one of Wesker's antagonists.   And if Wesker likes to taunt and play with prey, what's to stop him from attempting more of the same against Batman or, even worse, Wolverine? It is very plausible, given his habits, to see him making the same mistakes here.

The only reason he taunted Chris so much is due to his hatred of him since the first Resident Evil game in 1995 when Chris ruined his plan to test B.O.W.'s against the special ops team S.T.A.R.S., Chris and Sheva killing Wesker was a huge example of WIS.  Against the likes of Batman or Wolverine, he has no reason to taunt or flaunt his arrogance.
TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TheBatman586

Batman wins.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheBatman586 said:
Batman wins.

Nope.
Avatar image for fortressofthemoon
FortressoftheMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Super_SoldierXII
The whole point of the joke was taking a shot at the point that Chris can take on Wesker in RE5 Which is something you are doing in part of the game and put in as plot driven. Just because you play a game where a normal human beats Wesker doesnt mean that Wesker automatically will lose to any human.  

I used the Sub-Zero example from DC vs Marvel since you can play someone who puts Batman in his place which also plot driven  just  as you play Chris Refield in RE5 who beats Wesker..................with help which is plot driven. Who the hell is going to play a game where you lose in the end, no matter how much you think outside the box?

As for feats......there are 3 pages of defending feats coutesy of Pregenitor.  As for defending I haven't heard a single explanation on how Batman can defeat Wesker.  CV meme "Batman with prep" doesn't cut it.  

I never mentioned anything about Wolverine.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Sherlock
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@Sherlock said:
@Jezer said:
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@tron_bonne said:

Please do.
Agree  Batman doesnt have the reflexes to keep up with Wesker.The only reason Chris beat him is because its a game and a game you cant win (Battle toads cough) isnt really worth playing.In this case Wesker could end it in one blow easily i might add
 Are you 'agreeing' to Wesker beating down Batman or Wolverine? As to Batman, I have already acquiesced to him losing a majority in a random encounter against Wesker.  Wolverine is a different creature altogether however. And it's very easy to show, logically, how he is a terrible match-up for Wesker.   I won't do so here as I do not want to derail the Batman thread when there is a perfectly good Wesker vs Wolverine thread on the go. If either of you'd like to carry this debate on over there, I'd be happy to oblige.
The link to that one would be great i dont remember if i posted there or not
Avatar image for curbsideprophet
CurbsideProphet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By CurbsideProphet

@FortressoftheMoon said:

@Super_SoldierXII:

I used the Sub-Zero example from DC vs Marvel since you can play someone who puts Batman in his place which also plot driven just as you play Chris Refield in RE5 who beats Wesker..................with help which is plot driven. Who the hell is going to play a game where you lose in the end, no matter how much you think outside the box?

I rather enjoyed Crisis Core, Halo Reach, and Red Dead Redemption, even knowing the outcome of two of them.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By SPM1M

this would be a very close fight bruce has taken on wat seem to be more powerful opponents than wesker and wesker being a game charater is rather kinda featless or has feats that are not that impressive but its wesker faster, stronger, can regenerate, and is rather very smart damn this is too close someone help me with some points of arguement plz

Cmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First, let's compare the characters:

Batman is known to anticipate almost everything and knowing almost every weakness of both enemies and allies. Furthermore, he is a master in close quarter combat and even a good marksman. He is also a good stealth fighter. Besides this all, he is very smart and resourceful. However, we should not forget that he remains a human, although he is able to eliminate people with superpowers i.e. Superman.

Wesker is known for being cunning and naturally very smart too. Wesker isn't that good in close quarter combat, but by infecting himself with the Uroboros Virus, he gains superhuman speed, reflexes, strength, metabolism, healing etc., which makes him very hard to beat for humans without super powers. But we may not forget that he was killed by two human soldiers.

Wesker has got an advantage because Batman has no preparation time, but I'm pretty sure Batman would figure out a way to be informed about Wesker's Uroboros Virus. Then, batman would commend Robin, Commissary Gordon or someone else to find the weakness about this virus. But Wesker is not stupid and he wouldn't probably find out Batman's plan and it's very risky to go on the street if the T-Virus broke out and there would be zombies on the street, so there is a high chance Batman wouldn't get the antidote in time (if his allies were able to create it). So the fight goes just between Wesker and Batman. Batman would make it difficult for Wesker, but in contrast to Batman, Wesker can recover from his injuries. Moreover, Wesker has got super human reflexes, which makes it difficult for Batman too. According to this, I think Batman would hand out some punches, but Wesker would finally defeat him.

SCArmCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By SCArmCannon

I honestly don't see how Batman could NOT beat Wesker...Wesker? Really? Some pretty boy with zombie Matrix powers? Give me a break. Wesker isn't even in Batman's league, don't kid yourselves. Anyone that says Wesker with a straight face is a Wesker fanboy, not the other way around.

Batman has been up against DC gods. Superman, Doomsday, Darkseid...Wesker is a rodent by comparison. You think that Wesker, who was defeated by some muscular military dude (that Batman would eat for breakfast), would beat THE Batman?? Lol...you're all delusional. Batman is a legend. Wesker is a fad.

I think the main reason is you're all thinking on a very basic level. But as with any fight, it's never just a brawl in a big empty room. It involves tactics, psychological manipulation, negotiation, gadgets, and context.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly don't see how Batman could NOT beat Wesker...Wesker? Really? Some pretty boy with zombie Matrix powers? Give me a break. Wesker isn't even in Batman's league, don't kid yourselves. Anyone that says Wesker with a straight face is a Wesker fanboy, not the other way around.

Batman has been up against DC gods. Superman, Doomsday, Darkseid...Wesker is a rodent by comparison. You think that Wesker, who was defeated by some muscular military dude (that Batman would eat for breakfast), would beat THE Batman?? Lol...you're all delusional. Batman is a legend. Wesker is a fad.

I think the main reason is you're all thinking on a very basic level. But as with any fight, it's never just a brawl in a big empty room. It involves tactics, psychological manipulation, negotiation, gadgets, and context.

It's not like Batman goes up and fist fights Superman and Darkseid. If he had time to prepare and come up with a plan, yeah he could totally take Wesker down without a problem. But this is a random encounter, Batman gets no time to strategize or even learn anything about Wesker. He's going in blind, just as Wesker is, which gives Wesker the advantage since he's the superhuman. Can you actually prove that Batman would even be able to see Wesker?

Wesker's tactical intuition isn't too shabby in its own right, and his powers of manipulation definitely aren't any less than Batman's. I don't know how negotiation could factor into this fight, but gadgets are not infallible. Wesker himself is highly skilled with a wide arsenal of guns and weapons, he probably possesses a counter to most of Bruce's toys.

SnakeEyes4597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SCArmCannon: This one has been infected with the Chew virus.

SCArmCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker.

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plot armor wont save batman or restrict wesker here...

The winner is obvious..

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SnakeEyes4597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: The Chew virus has reached his brain and is causing him to spew random gibberish.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SCArmCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By SCArmCannon

@snakeeyes4597: Wow, do you get a lot of friends with that sense of humour?