Batman vs Voldemort

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By THC

how does Bruce keep from being turned into a wart goblet, or being mindraped? He can't dodge these things like a bullet or an arrow, lol... and they're just the simplest of ways Voldemort stomps

I say Voldemort Imperios Batman, learns of all his plans for taking down the Justice League et al., learns of Superman's weakness to magic, apparates to Superman, Imperios him, and proceeds to take over the DCU

you mad Batboys?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@THC Voldemort Imperios Bruce! Please tell me you're kidding. How many characters were able to shake off Imperius curse in Harry Potter? Almsot every auror. Heck, even Harry shook it off when he's 14! If you really think that Bruce can't shake off Imperius, then you need to read Batman from the begining.

About 'mind-rape'. Its not an instantaneous thing. It took Voldemort forever to manipulate Harry. And he's connected to him through scar. Bruce won't be sitting there while Voldy 'mind-rapes' him.

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By THC

@rbt said:

@THC Voldemort Imperios Bruce! Please tell me you're kidding. How many characters were able to shake off Imperius curse in Harry Potter? Almsot every auror. Heck, even Harry shook it off when he's 14! If you really think that Bruce can't shake off Imperius, then you need to read Batman from the begining.

About 'mind-rape'. Its not an instantaneous thing. It took Voldemort forever to manipulate Harry. And he's connected to him through scar. Bruce won't be sitting there while Voldy 'mind-rapes' him.

I don't recall anyone shaking off the Imperius Curse; do provide scans. As far as I know, one can resist the user's commands to a certain extend depending on their willpower, but that's it. Bruce isn't a wizard, so his mind will be completely open. You're correct that he won't be sitting there, he will be on the ground, writhing in unimaginable pain and torment.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By James_Lockart

@thc:

Well that's about the most absurd line of reasoning thus far.

I don't mind a debate. Don't even mind speaking my mind when the majority might disagree.

But You've mistaken Batman for Muhammad Ali or Dwayne Johnson here. You are making the muscle vs. magic argument where it doesn't apply.

And how to dodge spells? Puh-leeze READ HP books.

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By THC

@thc:

Well that's about the most absurd line of reasoning thus far.

I don't mind a debate. Don't even mind speaking my mind when the majority might disagree.

But You've mistaken Batman for Muhammad Ali or Dwayne Johnson here. You are making the muscle vs. magic argument where it doesn't apply.

And how to dodge spells? Puh-leeze READ HP books.

Which post are you referring to

good for you

No I haven't

I have read them

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By James_Lockart

@thc:

Well then you clearly need to learn to read thoroughly then.

Problem solved.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

You gave Batman prep.

Batman wins no contest.

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@james_lockart said:

@thc:

Well then you clearly need to learn to read thoroughly then.

Problem solved.

Clearly.

If you're implying Batman somehow gets his hands on Felix Felicis with his prep as Dumbledore's Army did, you're sorely mistaken.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By James_Lockart

@thc said:

how does Bruce keep from being turned into a wart goblet, or being mindraped? He can't dodge these things like a bullet or an arrow, lol... and they're just the simplest of ways Voldemort stomps.

You see those kind of spells from the most powerful of wizards and witches can be humanly dodged. In the video below three wizards escaped the entire Ministry of Magic with an army of hostiles firing away spells at them. Yet they make it in good health.

Loading Video...

That is how Batman, or anyone skilled for that matter, manages to stay away from being turned into a wart goblet, or being mindraped.

-

@thc said:

I say Voldemort Imperios Batman, learns of all his plans for taking down the Justice League et al., learns of Superman's weakness to magic, apparates to Superman, Imperios him, and proceeds to take over the DCU.

The OP says prep. One week of it. And the prep has to be done for this fight.

Batman is not fighting Muhammad Ali. He's going to take no boxing classes.

He is going to prepare for magic and given his history with far more powerful beings such as the Spectre, Etrigan, and Le Fay it is Voldy who needs to worry.

The DCU is above Voldy's pay grade. He had to undertake massive prep to try and take over Rowlingverse in both his attempts.

He kinda sullied his robe whenever Dumbledore happened to go by.

-

@thc said:

you mad Batboys?

he won't be sitting there, he will be on the ground, writhing in unimaginable pain and torment.

If you're implying Batman somehow gets his hands on Felix Felicis with his prep as Dumbledore's Army did, you're sorely mistaken.

See the problem with you is that you imagine Voldy at his most powerful yet when you write of Batman you treat him as if he was Muhammad Ali or Dwayne Johnson.

Writhing in Pain, What's he gonna do?, Stomp.

Bravado.

It's not logic. Neither is it the truth. But it is good humor.

Also irritating when done too many times.

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thc said:

how does Bruce keep from being turned into a wart goblet, or being mindraped? He can't dodge these things like a bullet or an arrow, lol... and they're just the simplest of ways Voldemort stomps.

You see those kind of spells from the most powerful of wizards and witches can be humanly dodged. In the video below three wizards escaped the entire Ministry of Magic with an army of hostiles firing away spells at them. Yet they make it in good health.

Loading Video...

That is how Batman, or anyone skilled for that matter, manages to stay away from being turned into a wart goblet, or being mindraped.

-

@thc said:

I say Voldemort Imperios Batman, learns of all his plans for taking down the Justice League et al., learns of Superman's weakness to magic, apparates to Superman, Imperios him, and proceeds to take over the DCU.

The OP says prep. One week of it. And the prep has to be done for this fight.

Batman is not fighting Muhammad Ali. He's going to take no boxing classes.

He is going to prepare for magic and given his history with far more powerful beings such as the Spectre, Etrigan, and Le Fay it is Voldy who needs to worry.

The DCU is above Voldy's pay grade. He had to undertake massive prep to try and take over Rowlingverse in both his attempts.

-

@thc said:

you mad Batboys?

he won't be sitting there, he will be on the ground, writhing in unimaginable pain and torment.

See the problem with you is that you imagine Voldy at his most powerful yet when you write of Batman you treat him as if he was Muhammad Ali or Dwayne Johnson.

Writhing in Pain, What's he gonna do?, Stomp.

Bravado.

It's not logic. Neither is it the truth. But it is good humor.

Also irritating when done too many times.

I thought we were talking about the books? The movies are immensely different. Might as well be using movie Batman if we're using movie Voldemort. In which case he still stomps.

Oh okay, so you're using ABC logic. If that's your argument you've already lost.

"Writhing in pain, what's he gonna do? Stomp." - Seamless argument, there.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By James_Lockart

@thc:

The escape from the Ministry with spells being dodged and the trio reaching unscathed is taken from the books.

Here I provided the clip so you could watch.

-

@thc said: ABC logic? ... Seamless argument, there

Short post. In a hurry to reach conclusion. Concludes that he has already won.

Signs of desperation.

That usually happens in case of insurmountable odds and weakening chances.

But go ahead. Have the last word after I write this.

Will make you feel happy even though given your line of thought the chances of it amounting to something are less than North Korea going democratic.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@james_lockart:

1. Batman is not going to dodge a spell that has no projectile. Crucio has no projectile.

He has used Crucio as an accomplished way to easily stun someone. Rowling describes the pain of Crucio feeling like their bones were on fire, in fact their bones WERE on fire, and even brung someone near death begging for air with Crucio. Rowling was clear that Crucio sets the bones on fire metaphorically.

At the mention of Dumbledore's name, the members of the circle stirred, and some muttered and shook their heads. Voldemort ignored them.

"It is a disappointment to me...I confess myself disappointed...."

One of the men suddenly flung himself forward, breaking the circle. Trembling from head to foot, he collapsed at Voldemort's feet.

"Master!" he shrieked, "Master, forgive me! Forgive us all!"

Voldemort began to laugh. He raised his wand.

"Crucio!"

The Death Eater on the ground writhed and shrieked; Harry was sure the sound must carry to the houses around....Let the police come, he thought desperately...anyone...anything...

Voldemort raised his wand. The tortured Death Eater lay flat upon the ground, gasping

- Taken From: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Batman is not dodging something with no projectile.

2. "Stealth" well, that's another issue. If Voldemort came prepared he'll simply go invisible. He went invisible that he couldn't even see his self. That can be found in Chapter 24, the Wandmaker in HP's books. If he can't even see himself then I doubt Batman will be able to see him. So, an unexpecting Batman being shot by Crucio = dead. Or Voldemort can simply fire Confringo and blast him into dust, like those 11 other muggles were. Or he can simply transfigure things into fire worms. The possibilities are endless.

3. How will Batman deal with Legilimency? He can basically just wipe his mind.

Legilimency:

Snape mentions Voldemort being extremely skilled at it:

Snape looked back at him for a moment and then said contemptuously, 'Surely even you could have worked that out by now, Potter? The Dark Lord is highly skilled at Legilimency --'

'What's that? Sir?'

'It is the ability to extract feelings and memories from another person's mind--'

'He can read minds?' said Harry quickly, his worst fears confirmed.

'You have no subtlety, Potter,' said Snape, his dark eyes glittering. 'You do not understand fine distinctions. It is one of the shortcomings that makes you such a lamentable potion-maker.'

Snape paused for a moment, apparently to savour the pleasure of insulting Harry, before continuing.

'Only Muggles talk of "mind-reading". The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure. Thoughts are not etched on the inside of skulls, to be perused by any invader, the mind is a complex and many-layered thing, Potter-- or at least, most minds are.' He smirked. 'It is true, however, that those who have mastered Legilimency are able, under certain conditions, to delve into the minds of their victims and to interpret their findings correctly. The Dark Lord, for instance, almost always knows when somebody is lying to him.

-Taken from: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 24, occlumency.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By NeonGameWave

@kingjohnrocks:

It will come down to Batman`s prep time vs Voldemort`s strategic follow through but Voldemort will probably stomp Batman due to the fact that Voldemort has a huge arsenal when it comes to magic and he could transmute all of Batman`s gear, also he could have the dementors summoned to the battlefield.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@james_lockart:

Batman has taken on millenia old magical beings such as the Specte, Etrigan and Le Faye.

The Batman vs Spectre is 100% PIS. I mean, he kicked the Presence's right hand man in the face and won.. It is 100% PIS.

Some how they've always discovered that it is more complicated than 'Crush Him. Kill Him. Stomp' (like someone said).

What is so complicated about one of Voldemort's snakes coming to consume Batman? What is so complicated with Voldemort using Legilimency to completely wipe his mind? That is all Voldemort needs to do.

Each time is different. With Voldemort I imagine more than cold iron is required.

That does not make Le Faye inferior it just makes her different.

He has fought better magic users then Voldemort, so that means he can beat Voldemort? That is a logical fallacy. Voldemort has ways of dealing with him.

In another incident Batman started out in his gear and at a place but lured Dracula to a massive Sun Lamp. He used Dracula's psychology to convince him that he had won and was breathing his last painful breath helplessly trying to get in two or three steps of distance between himself and the creature. Needless to say the dark lord (in this case Dracula) had an unpleasant last few moments. See Dracula is pretty impossible to lie to as well, and he tends to 'read mind know things' but this is a different kind of opponent.

Seriously? All Voldemort would have done is wiped his mind and let out a green streak of light. Nothing more, nothing less.

You are comparing Count Dracula to Voldemort? They aren't one and the same.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By James_Lockart

@kingjohnrocks:

Hey I accidentally deleted my message.

Android acting up.

But never mind you got most of it.

-

Kingjohnrocks said: The Batman vs Spectre is 100% PIS. I mean, he kicked the Presence's right hand man in the face and won.. It is 100% PIS.

Batman and Spectre have crossed paths before.

Once Spectre came to judge Batman. Batman managed to convince him to not do so.

There were other encounters.

You're assuming that it happened one time and after that it just stopped happening.

It stops being PIS once it keeps on happening.

Here is Swamp Thing, another powerful elemental above Voldy's pay grade, and Batman. In case you're curious.

No Caption Provided

-

Voldy's Sanke has about as much chance as this Shark.

No Caption Provided

Or Solomon Grundy who, unlike Nagini, is immortal:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

But we'll leave the killing of the snake aside.

Because the OP says one-on-one.

If allowed backup then Voldy will be gone in a nanosecond.

DCU has far better backup than Rowlingverse.

-

Kingjohnrocks said: He has fought better magic users then Voldemort, so that means he can beat Voldemort? That is a logical fallacy. Voldemort has ways of dealing with him.

Actually it's a pretty good logic since Batman vs. Voldy has not happened yet.

We have to consider previous experience, feats, and stuff, right?

Also take a look at this:

No Caption Provided

Batman takes Down Morgaine Le Faye. Who is just as powerful (if not more) than Voldemort.

No Caption Provided

Here's Batman vs. Darkseid, who is above everyone's pay grade in Rowlingverse.

-

Kingjohnrocks said: All Voldemort would have done is wiped his mind and let out a green streak of light.

When did he do that in the books?

Y'know. Wipe the mind out and then kill using Avada Kedavra.

Jog my memory go on.

Make sure it's in the sequence that you say here.

Otherwise assuming that Batman cannot do something he already has and Voldemort can do something he hasn't is a logical fallacy.

Voldy has failed with the the Killing Curse before. He tried killing Harry with it in the Battle of the Department of Mysteries but Dumbledore animated statues that came in the way. The curse was stopped dead in it's tracks (Order of the Phoenix, Ch. 36).

-

Kingjohnrocks said: You are comparing Count Dracula to Voldemort? They aren't one and the same.

Yeah Voldy is different from Dracula and Darkseid.

Voldy is less iconic than Dracula.

And infinitely less powerful than Darkseid.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@james_lockart:

Batman and Spectre have crossed paths before.

Once Spectre came to judge Batman. Batman managed to convince him to not do so.

There were other encounters.

You're assuming that it happened one time and after that it just stopped happening.

It stops being PIS once it keeps on happening.

Here is Swamp Thing, another powerful elemental above Voldy's pay grade, and Batman. In case you're curious.

Sure they've crossed paths. But everyone on this site agrees with me: Batman kicking Spectre in the face is 100% PIS. So what if he convinced him? That's not a battle feat.

Do I care if Batman met with Swamp thing? Batman couldn't kill Swamp thing because Swamp Thing has been put up against entire universes. Batman stands no chance.

Voldy's Sanke has about as much chance as this Shark.

Voldemort can transfigure things into fiery snakes. If Batman jumped on a fiery snake he'd be burnt to a crisp, so would his chains. Seriously, learn Harry Potter.

But we'll leave the killing of the snake aside.

Because the OP says one-on-one.

If allowed backup then Voldy will be gone in a nanosecond.

DCU has far better backup than Rowlingverse.

Technically, it's not backup. The Fiery Snake submits to Voldemort, is under the control of Voldemort's magic. So technically, he's still fighting Voldemort.

Actually it's a pretty good logic since Batman vs. Voldy has not happened yet.

We have to consider previous experience, feats, and stuff, right?

Yeah, let's consider people who are completely different then Voldemort, don't have any of his abilities or things of the such..

Alright, let me put aside your pitiful batman-is-god arguments for a moment. In all honesty, if Batman tries those tactics he's going to die. If he stops to talk to Voldemort then Voldemort will simply kill him. Voldemort can simply erase his memories.

Let's go through what Voldemort CAN and WILL do to Batman.

Snape mentions Voldemort being extremely skilled at it:

Snape looked back at him for a moment and then said contemptuously, 'Surely even you could have worked that out by now, Potter? The Dark Lord is highly skilled at Legilimency --'

'What's that? Sir?'

'It is the ability to extract feelings and memories from another person's mind--'

'He can read minds?' said Harry quickly, his worst fears confirmed.

'You have no subtlety, Potter,' said Snape, his dark eyes glittering. 'You do not understand fine distinctions. It is one of the shortcomings that makes you such a lamentable potion-maker.'

Snape paused for a moment, apparently to savour the pleasure of insulting Harry, before continuing.

'Only Muggles talk of "mind-reading". The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure. Thoughts are not etched on the inside of skulls, to be perused by any invader, the mind is a complex and many-layered thing, Potter-- or at least, most minds are.' He smirked. 'It is true, however, that those who have mastered Legilimency are able, under certain conditions, to delve into the minds of their victims and to interpret their findings correctly. The Dark Lord, for instance, almost always knows when somebody is lying to him.

-Taken from: Chapter 24, Occlumency, Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix.

So, he can extract memories and feelings from the mind. What does extract me?

Definition of Extract

Remove or take out, esp. by effort or force. -Taken from Google.com.

So, he can wipe Batman's memory, right? Your argument will be "Well, well this doesn't mean he can invade Batman's mind! Speculation!"

Well, I don't like that argument. So let's hit the mega-center of where it says Voldemort CAN invade, control, and take the mind without a spell and with Legilimency.

I looked in the books and got something just for you, Mr Lockart.

Severus Snape: "It appears there is a connection between the Dark Lord's mind and your own. Whether or not he is aware of this connection is for the moment unclear. Pray he remains ignorant."
Harry Potter: "You mean if he knows about it, then he'll be able to read my mind?"
Severus Snape: "Read it, control it, unhinge it. In the past it was often the Dark Lord's pleasure to invade the minds of his victims, creating visions designed to torture them into madness. Only after extracting the last exquisite ounce of agony, only when he had them literally begging for death would he finally...kill them."
-Taken from: Chapter 24, Occlumency, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
Now, let's get through this.
"Read it, control it, unhinge it" - Snape, Taken from Chapter 24, Occlumency, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
Now, it does validly mention that there is a special connection, which one can factually assume only Harry is subjected to his mind being taken over. Right? Yeah, wrong.
Snape has something else to say.
" In the past it was often the Dark Lord's pleasure to invade the minds of his victims, creating visions designed to torture them into madness. Only after extracting the last exquisite ounce of agony, only when he had them literally begging for death would he finally...kill them." -Taken from: Chapter 24, Occlumency, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
Wait, so did he have a connection with his victims? Harry is the ONLY person in the Rowlingverse that he had a mental link with, yet he invaded the minds, controlled the minds and unhinged the minds of many victims before Harry.
If Batman tries what he did with Le faye, his memory is getting wiped. Period. A spell is not needed.
Here's Batman vs. Darkseid, who is above everyone's pay grade in Rowlingverse.
Let me tell ya' a little something about that scan. I read Infinite Crisis and all that jazz, etc etc and etc. Guess what? Darkseid was in his most severely weakened state in that Final Crisis. Very, very weakened. Show me him killing Soulfire Darkseid or Pre-crisis Darkseid, then we'll talk. Darkseid was VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY weakened. Pre-Crisis and behind could have all ripped out Batman's ribs. Soulfire would destroy him with a thought. So, don't get it twisted. Darkseid was weakened and you know it.

When did he do that in the books?

I showed you. It's obvious you havn't read the books because if you did you'd know Voldemort has the ability to do all kinds of things to ones mind. "Oh, OH, HE DIDN'T DO IT IN BATTLE SO HE WON'T DO IT HERE"

Wrong. It's a feat, it's a viable option in battle.

Voldy has failed with the the Killing Curse before. He tried killing Harry with it in the Battle of the Department of Mysteries but Dumbledore animated statues that came in the way. The curse was stopped dead in it's tracks (Order of the Phoenix, Ch. 36).

No need to remind me. I'm aware he has failed with the Killing Curse. It's not his only spell, though. He has many others. Many, many, many others.

Yeah Voldy is different from Dracula and Darkseid.

Yet, Voldemort would destroy Dracula. Again, Darkseid was weakened. It's a feat for Batman but Darkseid was weakened and Batman was still hit with Omega beams. Crisis Darkseid's beams have been dodged, slapped around, redirected. I mean, he was WEAKENED. Get that?

Voldy is less iconic than Dracula.

This is your opinion.

And infinitely less powerful than Darkseid.

I know this. But this isn't Darkseid vs Voldemort, it's Voldemort vs Superman.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By James_Lockart

@kingjohnrocks:

Wow that was a very brave and valiant post indeed.

Lacking in substance or even coherence but brave and valiant still.

Good thing everyone can see it for a long time and arrive at their own conclusions.

At this point I hardly think there is a need to really talk about that piece.

Delek_Reap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Delek_Reap

Batman has prepped for this fight.

Voldemort can do nothing to Batman since Batman would have redesigned his gear with Nth Metal, which disrupts Magic.

Batman sits there laughing while Voldy tries over and over again to kill Bats with the killing spell to absolutely no effect.

Batman walks over to Voldy and stabs him with an Nth Metal Batarang, then walks away the winner.

/endtopic

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By James_Lockart
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Batman has prepped for this fight.

Voldemort can do nothing to Batman since Batman would have redesigned his gear with Nth Metal, which disrupts Magic.

Batman sits there laughing while Voldy tries over and over again to kill Bats with the killing spell to absolutely no effect.

Batman walks over to Voldy and stabs him with an Nth Metal Batarang, then walks away the winner.

/endtopic

I love your way of thinking brah, Nth metal bat armor to make snake skin shoes

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delek_reap: Really? Do you honestly think Batman is going to just walk up to Voldemort and stab him? Voldemort is smart enough to teleport, move out of the way, etc.

You think Voldemort only has the killing spell? In all honesty, he can transfigure a sign post into a giant, fiery snake that will eat Batman. This causes no need for spells or anything of the like.

James_Lockart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By James_Lockart

@kingjohnrocks:

Your post is all conjecture. Like your last post.

Since this Bats vs. Voldy thing has not happened yet we have to go by what each one has done in the past.

Batman has WAY better feats. Against magical beings WAY ABOVE Voldy's pay grade.

Voldy can "just do" xyz is getting pretty lame by now.

Batman is no OJ Simpson. Voldy can't hope to jump him when better have failed.

Might as well have Bats dying at the hands of Osama bin Laden's ghost going by "Oh He'll JUST GET HIM. He has POWERS"

JuliusTakalua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@russellmania77: I usually hate saying that stuff seriously but... Damn, that is right. Being Batman is the best feat ever in this planet. He's the best tactician and strategist in fictional history. Voldemort is a terrible tactician. Rushing all his men at once. I mean, what's the big deal? Why not just starve them lol. BUt with prep, Batman seriously has this. THat scan when he beat LeFay is one of many cases where Batman is very experienced with immensely powerful magic users.

But with standard gear, i'd say a good 7/10 because i'm biased. I'm always counting on Batman to be that guy who can do anything with will, intellect, and general prowess. Voldemort is supposed to be very powerful in the books but I think a human who can dodge the omega beams can outlast Voldemort's spells. Batman does not need to obliterate VOldy, merely stop him. And he has prep, and he is friends with Dr friggin FATE. He has the Utility belt to bring all the things he needs. Be it magical items, those iron pelts to disrupt magic, or flash bangs...

If I was Batman I would first stun Voldemort, pummel him, then make him believe Batman is down. Voldemort would be hazy but he could utter something to stop Batman from doing something... I mean like some hallucinating bomb or a massive stun bomb. Batman's down and Voldemort would feel safer and would go in for the kill. Batman brings a magical item from Fate or Zatana then surprise the shit out of Voldemort.

Batman here has prep, so he would put his tactical brain at work. He would not want Voldemort to use spells which would make Voldemort become smoke or invisible.... He would know Voldemort might use telepathic spells (but they're not as powerful as people think, merely a spell that looks inside a person's mind and slightly manipulate him/her) or sth. Sth Batman would do would probably make a failsafe in his brain or sth. He'd come up with defenses, strategies, and all kinds of ways to take down Voldemort. Voldemort is not DS or Imperiex, not some immortal godlike being where he has no vulnerability. Batman will find vulnerabilities and strike them hard.

THat's how I think.

PS thanks for some of voldemort's info here. I wwanted to know more about VOldemort. Seems like he has some impressive feats in the books now that I know. But w/o prep, it's a stomp for Voldemort obviously, now that I know.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By BatmanFan11

God I'm a Batman fan, but people are really overrating him. This is a curbstomp. Prep or not. Voldemort cast's a spell and next thing you know it. All you see is Batman's lifeless corpse on the floor.

What's next are people going to say Batman can beat God with Prep?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BatmanFan11: You seriously think Voldy will be able to hit Batman with killing curse?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

I don't even.. People keep saying batman for apparently no reason lol

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

You seriously think Batman is not going to be hit by the Killing Curse?

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Dude really be serious! I'm a fan of Batman and people are really overrating him. This is a curbstomp in favor of Voldemort.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pope052: I'll be back to you tomorrow. Can't keep my eyes open.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

Alright, no problem.

sECUREij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By sECUREij

Batman vs Voldemort

Two men looked across a small decrepit graveyard at one another. The predatory eyes of the man a set of black armour, met with the psychotic glare of the red eyed snake man. "Avada Kadavra!" The Batman dove to the left dodging the flash of green light. "Avada Kadvra" Batman rolled behind a tomb stone. "So of this is the great Batman, the muggles greatest champion. Scampering around like a rat" suddenly from behind the tombstone flies a a flurry of black shapes "Protego!" The black bat shaped boomerangs bounced harmlessly off his shield. "Mere toys Batman. Bombardo"

The Batman breathed deeply as a flurry of spells smashed around him the entire top of the grave mark was destroyed. He clicked his belt sending three small pellets into , and instantly tossed them around him, veiling himself in a cloud of thick black smoke. Voldemort walked forward waving his wand once dispersing the cloud. "Avada Kadavra" He yelled pointing his wand into the now empty spot behind destroyed tomb stone. "Come forth and face death" Voldemort screamed.

"You're not death" Voldemort whipped around casting a slicing hex towards the voice. "You're a common psychopathic racist with a little to much power" Voldemort cast a Bombardo into another tombstone. "I've worse. Much worse"

"Revelio" Voldemort looked around the grave yard his blood red eyes nearly glowing with rage and hate.

"Here" Voldemort whipped around only to feel a thud nervous right hook send him tumbling into the earth. Batman dove away as the crazed half blood sent a blaze jetting out of his wand and into the night.

"Crucio" Batman collapsed as the brilliant red spell hit it mark "Scream muggle! Scream" Voldemort glared at the defiant muggle "I Said scream!"

"Never!" Batman countered through clenched teeth.

"Then die" Voldemort released the spell, and two things happened in unison, Voldemort swished his wand yelling "Avada Kadavra" and Batman rolled out of the way, the green spell grazing his long cape. "Imperio" Batman stopped moving for a split second before he continued his evasion "How!" The dark lord screamed.

"I've faced better possession masters" Batman rolled behind a tomb stone. Batman clicked his utility belt, three batterangs with a blue centre fell into his waiting hands. "Voldemort" Batman dove out of cover sprinting across the graveyard dodging flashes of spells around him, the flames that Voldemort shot early had returned and were chasing after him.

Batman threw the batterangs towards the dark lord "Pretego" Voldemort laughed ruthlessly. "You're growing desperate Batman"

"Not desperate" Suddenly the batterangs exploded with a bright white flash, and deafening bang.

The dark lord roared with anger that shook the graveyard, he felt a prick, and the shaking stopped abruptly. "What have you done to me" The wizards wand was slapped onto the ground, and snapped in half.

The defenceless wizard was picked up, his wind pipe all but crushed. "Nth metal, disrupts magic, I realized after Morgan Le Fey I needed a protection against it" Vodemorts worlds grew darker as the batman applied pressure. "You'll spend the rest of your life in arkham"

Winner

Batman

Reason

Simple Batman is the most skilled man Voldemort would ever fight. He's fast enough to to dodge automatic gun fire. Strong enough break stone. And smart enough to plan for every eventuality.

Voldemort is a skilled wizard but his magic is extremely limited in it power in the larger pantheon of fictional universes (Ex DnD Elder scrolls along with of course Dc and Marvel) as for the forbidden curses. The only real threat is the killing curse, imperio, Batman has to strong of a will, and crucio can hurt Batman, but once again Batmans insane will power will help him overcome the pain, until Voldemorts limited patience gives, making him fall back to the killing curse which gives batman the opportunity to recover and switch fighting style.

The Fiendfyre is slow moving Hermione Ron who aren't in good, shape out ran one, so it's safe to assume an Olympian level man like batman would outrun one with ease.

And finally we have the killing stroke (metaphorically. For Voldemort in this fight is his intense arrogance, and pride in his strength and abilities. He sees himself as a something of a god and would never in his mind see himself losing to a mere muggle, and that alone would be enough for Batman to win

Benjamin568

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Benjamin568

@thc said:

how does Bruce keep from being turned into a wart goblet, or being mindraped?

Loading Video...

Nobelium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Nobelium

batman will win because he can throw a batarang and disarm him.

sECUREij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh I forgot to mention this but, saying character A can do the same things as character B because character A is stronger then B. Is power scaling to the max.

I've read the Harry potter books 15 to 20 times and while Voldemort is a master of destructive magic, along with the dark arts, he has shown a very limited use of I transfiguration. So saying he could turn Batman into something (let's say a goblet) is just being ignorant when master transfiguration artist like Dumbledore and McGonagall have never even hinted at the possibility of human transfiguration (outside of Animagus magic and the polyjuice? Potion)

And wand less magic, well it's wand less magic, it's not half as powerful as the wand magic, and the most we've ever seen from it (in the books) putting out flames and a disarming charm. So when you say oh he has wand less magic remember it's not powerful nor can he do anything truly frightening with it

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anti Muggle Charms. Good-bye batman.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" You know who"

sECUREij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By sECUREij

@princearagorn1: muggle repelling charms don't work that way plus take minutes of wand waving for them to set up the wards

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@secureij: I don't think "repello muggletum" can take minutes for even the slowest of wizards..

And as for human transfiguration, moody changed malfoy.

sECUREij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By sECUREij

@princearagorn1: It's ward you need to also walk around the area you want to ward muggles off of. It's not a matter of saying repel muggles, and bang all the muggles in an area cast out, I. Fact it has no offensive skills at all it just distracts muggles, making think they need to be somewhere else. And we have no guess on what would happen if a muggle was in the area while the ward was being cast

As for human transfiguration, saying crouch jr could transfigurated Malfoy so because Voldemort is stronger then Crouch that means he could do it to. Judge by feats not by speculation based on power scaling

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@secureij: He doesn't have to put up ward from every direction. Just the direction batman is in. And as long as batman isn't supernatural, he's not going to do anything to the area voldemort is in.

sECUREij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: It a ward you need to set an area up, not once in the Harry potter series has a wizard just cast the muggle repelling charm I a general direction, and it chased off muggles

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By PrinceAragorn1
emad_ishtiaque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As for mental attacks, batman is highly resistant to them. In the new 52, BlackMask was affecting all the prisoners of arkham to fight but he couldn't affect Batman. And he has many defences against mental attacks such as short term memory reset (as used against poison ivy) etc other than just strength of the mind.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Batman.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

It depends! Has Voldermort got all of the horcuxes then probably Batman would lose.

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't forget that Voldemort is the second strongest character(HP beating him was PIS so they movie/book would have a point).

If Voldemort uses tactics and all his spells he stomps in few seconds.

amseaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

With prep, Batman may realize that he should call on some friends. I am pretty sure Jason Blood/Etrigan, Zatana, Deadman, Dr. Fate, Raven, Jim Corrigan, etc... owe Batman a favor or two. In this scenario, Batman utilizes the art of fighting without fighting.