Batman vs Voldemort

BladeWade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BladeWade

The fight takes place in a Graveyard. It is night time. 
Batman and Voldemort have prepared for this fight. 
Batman has standard equipment. 
Mood: Serious.
K.O/Death for the win. 

No Caption Provided
Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sideslash

Is this a joke?

Voldemort can't even accurately hit a teenage boy.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By tomlikesfries

Batman easily. With preparation he can get a suit that resists to magic and kick Voldermort's @ss.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dondave

Batman

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

LOL overated Voldemort is overated. Batman wins, although it's not a complete stomp. With prep it's an enourmous stomp.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Him, voldemort should win easily (logically) But then you have to factor in the batman. The Batman has been beaten by people a lot less powerful than voldemort, If voldemort uses his magic, he is so versatile with his magic usage that he takes on multiple wizards at the same time. Realistically he should be able to udder a word and kill batman.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dextersinister

Batman beats the 7 shades out of Voldemort. Wizard fight winners where the ones with the best reflexes and Voldemort is not getting a spell off. Batman could come to this fight armed with only a rock.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BMEZY

@ImTheDamnBatman: No one overrates Voldermort here in the Vine

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NeonGameWave

Batman with prep wrecks.

Miki1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Miki1111

Avada kedavra for the win no matter what kind of suit Bat has nothing can protect him from the curse Voldemort stomps.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I not so sure bats takes this so easily,,Voldemort is no slouch when it comes to prep,,it would be a good fight but I'm curious as to how much time they have to prep for the fight,,,cause If bats could build robots to mimic every member of the JLA he could just make another flashbot and finish this real quick

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@BladeWade: Please take out the prep. The threads where batman gets prep are mostly ruined however good they are.. A random encounter will be better Imo..

Avatar image for hughjackmanfan88
HughJackmanFan88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HughJackmanFan88

Voldemort.

Humans's can't beat wizards.

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Deadgod

Batman

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CalebHara

Vouldemort can't hit Batman, Batman takes this on....... OH MY GOSH he has prep..... stomp

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@CalebHara said:

Vouldemort can't hit Batman, Batman takes this on....... OH MY GOSH he has prep..... stomp

I just HAD to reply when I saw this innacuracy.

1. You agree Batman with prep can't take on Obi-Wan-Kenobi, Darth Vader, Galactus, Mxyzptlk, etc etc. He's not immortal with prep, the killing curse is unstoppable.

2. Voldemort can simply get into Batman's mind and do a massive mental assault, and kill him,

3. Batman is so overrated.

Voldemort wins.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Well, for the first time, I agree with a troll. Batman with standard equipment doesn't have a chance against Voldemart.

Avatar image for hoarderofhilarity
Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be fare Batman has the reflex feats that he should be able to incapacitate Voldy before he can fire off a spell, those spells including the killing curse got dodged a helluva lot by regular teenage kids.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By namezero12345

Voldemort is supposed to be a genius too...

with prep he would just shield himself or something, and then, it's Avada-Kedavra time!!

Avatar image for age_of_ultron_prime2000
age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By rolldestroyer

it all depends on how much prep batman has, but just with standard equipment, batman loses, i mean seriously what's he going to do to voldemort? he should destroy all his hocruxes to be able to kill him.

Sabboth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sabboth

Good this this isn't movie batman... For batman's sake anyway.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By namezero12345

@age_of_ultron_Prime2000 said:

Batman

that's impossible, batman can't get through a magic shield, or any kind of magic defense, he can't possibly win in any way

age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@name12345: But he is Batman he will come up with something

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By namezero12345

@name12345: But he is Batman he will come up with something

Batman has standard gear, there's nothing he can do

age_of_ultron_Prime2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@name12345: Ohh sorry i forgot about that

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By namezero12345

@name12345: Ohh sorry i forgot about that

no prob!!

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman with prep >>> master sorcerer. Plus he is way smarter. JLA >>> Voldemort.

Sabboth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sabboth

I just noticed it says batman has standard gear, even after prep... Well that makes it kinda pointless.

Nightflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Nightflash

I didn't know comicvine was invested by so many batman worshippers. Voldemort has also achieved things through prep and WTF do you think batman with limited prep can do against voldemort? Invent a magic resistant suit? Voldemort stomps. He can release multiple bursts of the killing curse in a mere thought. Lets pretend that batman can dodge all of those, he will tire. Voldemort can also attack attack his brain and surrounding area not to mention voldemort can fly and teleport. Lets keep pretending that batman can counter all voldemort attacks, how would he touch him or get past his shields? BTWs, "Batman" or "He's Batman" isnt a compelling arguement.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By CalebHara

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@CalebHara said:

I just HAD to reply when I saw this innacuracy.

1. You agree Batman with prep can't take on Obi-Wan-Kenobi, Darth Vader, Galactus, Mxyzptlk, etc etc. He's not immortal with prep, the killing curse is unstoppable.

2. Voldemort can simply get into Batman's mind and do a massive mental assault, and kill him,

3. Batman is so overrated.

Voldemort wins.

Is this a joke?

1.Vouldemort has trouble hitting wizards, who take part in minimal physical activity and have no speed feats that would eve put them at the level of on olympic athlete. Batman can move so fast that gunmen can't hit him.

2. Voldemort can't go into his mind and unleash a mental attack. His mental attacks have been stopped through willpower and mental training alone. So how will Voldemort attack him mentally, when Batman is said to have the greatest will power of any human being? not to mention his years of mental training.

3. Batman has beaten more powerful magic users before, by himself, without any prep.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is morgan le fay that he beat her, who was powerful enough to transport Wonder Woman into other dimensions, Magically control individuals, and cast spells powerful enough to hurt Wonder Woman.

4. Almost everything in Batman's arsenal can hurt Vouldemourt, especially with prep. Batman has the potential to take him out with simple strikes and grapples.

5. Aside from the anti-Batman fans, and the people that hate him, there are not a lot of people on CV that overate Batman. In most instances i have recently seen, people are almost always arguing against him.

So please don't say "I HAD to respond when i saw this inaccuracy" if you wont back up your own arguments.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Batman.

At least he have a nose.

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Kellar21

Batman wins,he has fought magical enemies who make Voldy look like an apprentice.

And a metal shield could stop the killing curse.

I don't know why people overrate it so much it isn't unblockable a strong enough physical material can stop it.it can even be arguable someone with heavy armor could resist it,it's not the be-all end-all of spells.It can be dodged by teen agers, it moves slower than an arrow, batman can dodge it all day and stun Voldy and then get near him and KO him,then taking him to Dr. Fate whose power surpasses the horcruxes.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Qpzmg

Batman wins without prep.

Charetter115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Charetter115

The Harry Potter Universe's top magic users don't come close to the level of villains Batman has fought. I mean we are talking about the guy who dodged the Omega Beams and you think he can't dodge a spell?!

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kellar21: I almost forgot this thread.

Batman wins,he has fought magical enemies who make Voldy look like an apprentice.

This does not effect the accuracy, effectiveness, and usefulness of Voldemort's magic. Voldemort could create a fiery worm with his wand, then he could transfigure the ground ahead of Batman/the ground Batman is standing on into a pit of daggers or Lava. Not to mention he can appear as a cloud of smoke. For example: He could easily transfigure the Gravestones into furocious wolves, the skeletons into reanimated corpses to charge at Batman. And not to mention a fiery Snake. Batmna will have to fight all of these things while Voldemort can easily send in a spell, ending him.

And a metal shield could stop the killing curse.

And the Reductor curse can stop a metal shield.

I don't know why people overrate it so much it isn't unblockable a strong enough physical material can stop it.it can even be arguable someone with heavy armor could resist it,it's not the be-all end-all of spells.It can be dodged by teen agers, it moves slower than an arrow, batman can dodge it all day and stun Voldy and then get near him and KO him,then taking him to Dr. Fate whose power surpasses the horcruxes.

No, a Knight in metal armour can't block the killing curse. That has never happened. Hell, METAL hasn't even blocked the curse before. Only solid pieces of rock and a magically reanimated Knight has. "Dodged by teenagers". Read the books. It has never been "dodged" in the books. Sure, it's been blocked, hasn't been dodged to my understanding- in the books.

Voldemort can let out more jet streams of green light then Batman can count. Plus, he'd be overwhelmed by the entire enviorment attacking him.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@qpzmg: Wrong, Voldemort was debated to beat Superman since both are not resistant to magic. Voldemort Curbestomps if Batman doesn't have prep.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voldemort wins without Prep. Batman wins with Prep.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo: Batarang - Transfiguration, Silver Shield.

Explosives - Teleportation.

Anti-magic suit - Voldemort goes invisible and transfigures Batman's surroundings into furocious beasts, reanimated knights, etc.

Batmobile - Transfiguration,.

Poison Pellets - Teleportation.

I can give a list of what kind of counters Voldemort has for prep Batman.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks:

Are you just trying to argue with me for the sake of it?

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks:

You totally are.

Okay fine, you got me, Voldemort wins against a Batman with prep.

Still waiting for you to tell me how he wins against Naruto.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Batman can dodge most of what Voldie shoots at him. Bat's is a bullet dodger, and it's been shown that Magic in HP isn't instant. BUT Voldemort only needs to get lucky once with his instant death spell. So I'll give it to Batman 7 out of 10.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Voldemorte is a cool enough character but Batman is practically everyone's Kryptonite. He's consistantly (not always) shown to be the smartest in the room, he has contingencies for everyone, not just 1 plan for each. DC has always alluded to the notion that Bruce IS their superhero. I get being pissy about Batman with prep vs God type debates but this isn't that instance. Bruce has a winning record vs Magic. As a matter of fact, he has a stalemate or winning record against anyone not named Slade. Batman wins. Doesn't matter how he does it, he's a winner. Voldemorte with an army, spies and the higher ground (fear) couldn't manage to kill a child.

Btw my favorite DC hero was Wally West, since DC has evicted him from comics I have moved to debating between Kyle Rayner and Bruce Wayne. Feel free to help me out guys/girls...

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By THC

The Harry Potter Universe's top magic users don't come close to the level of villains Batman has fought. I mean we are talking about the guy who dodged the Omega Beams and you think he can't dodge a spell?!

does dodging omega beams make Batman better than omega beams?

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ShadowPro

if this is a H2H fight, then this is the stupidest spite ever, but with his wand, voldemort wins

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@supermanwithatan01:

"Voldemort couldn't manage to kill a child". NO. NO NO NO NO.

There was an ancient magic love sacrifice over Harry Potter as a child. That is why he couldn't touch him. No one could touch him. But that sacrifice rubbed off.

Voldemort's mere finger sends Harry Potter into pain

Voldemort raised one of his long white fingers and put it very close to Harry's cheek.

"His mother left upon him the traces other sacrifice....This is old magic, I should have remembered it, I was foolish to overlook it...but no matter. I can touch him now."

Harry felt the cold tip of the long white finger touch him, and thought his head would burst with the pain. Voldemort laughed softly in his ear, then took the finger away and continued addressing the Death Eaters.

- Taken From: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Voldemort could touch Harry now. He was completely tricked with the Elder wand thing, which is why his Killing curse bounced back onto him and killed him. Hey, Mxy was tricked before. What's the shame in being tricked?

Batman loses.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@greatcaesarsghost: Many spells have no projectile. Confringo, the blasting curse has no projectile and WAS instant. It blew a crater into the ground and decimated 11 muggles into dust and bones, instantly. Just a word and Batman is dead.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Voldemort could move Batman with his hand, without needing the wand.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greatcaesarsghost: Many spells have no projectile. Confringo, the blasting curse has no projectile and WAS instant. It blew a crater into the ground and decimated 11 muggles into dust and bones, instantly. Just a word and Batman is dead.

Hmm, well if that's the case I don't see how Bats can possibly win without some sort of special plot tech, that he lacks in this fight.