#1 Posted by King Saturn (224156 posts) - - Show Bio
Can Batman with standard gear defeat the Toxic Avenger in a random encounter in Tromaville ?

caption

caption
#2 Posted by never give up (9600 posts) - - Show Bio

Toxic Avenger curbstomp.

#3 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Toxic Avenger curbstomp."

yeah
#4 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

bats

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224156 posts) - - Show Bio
Ha Ha Ha  !

No love for Batman here ?
#6 Posted by never give up (9600 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"bats"
How.
#7 Posted by never give up (9600 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Ha Ha Ha  !

No love for Batman here ?
"
None.
#8 Posted by King Saturn (224156 posts) - - Show Bio
It will be tough for Batman to actually find a way to hurt Toxic Avenger... the dude is invunerable to almost anything. But Batman is a master stragetist... if anyone could do some with Toxie it would be him... I just would hope he would actually try to fight Toxie straight up... cause that could be disasterous
#9 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw the first movie nd from what I saw Toxie may have super strength but it aint on the level of other strong characters bats has fought Toxie was haven somewhat of a hard time with the thugs in the fast food place and Bats is so much better than them in a fight.

#10 Posted by never give up (9600 posts) - - Show Bio

But doesnot everything toxic avengers touches melts or something...

#11 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

not from what I saw

#12 Posted by King Saturn (224156 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"I saw the first movie nd from what I saw Toxie may have super strength but it aint on the level of other strong characters bats has fought Toxie was haven somewhat of a hard time with the thugs in the fast food place and Bats is so much better than them in a fight."
Thats True. But Toxic Avenger is invunerable to almost anything... also he displays a greater level of physical strength in Toxic Avenger 2... as well as better fighting skills. But Batman could not hold a H2H attack to Toxic too long or it could burn his hands or feet off

#13 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Midnightist said:
"I saw the first movie nd from what I saw Toxie may have super strength but it aint on the level of other strong characters bats has fought Toxie was haven somewhat of a hard time with the thugs in the fast food place and Bats is so much better than them in a fight."
Thats True. But Toxic Avenger is invunerable to almost anything... also he displays a greater level of physical strength in Toxic Avenger 2... as well as better fighting skills. But Batman could not hold a H2H attack to Toxic too long or it could burn his hands or feet off

"
The thing is although Batman is a master at h2h he never just uses it he uses dozens of other weapons and tatics to beat an opponent. I'm sure by the time he started to burn he would have already figured out how to beat Toxie
#14 Posted by never give up (9600 posts) - - Show Bio
Batman is overrated.....
#15 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Batman is overrated....."
somewhat but he still good
#16 Posted by King Saturn (224156 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"King Saturn said:
"Midnightist said:

"
The thing is although Batman is a master at h2h he never just uses it he uses dozens of other weapons and tatics to beat an opponent. I'm sure by the time he started to burn he would have already figured out how to beat Toxie"
Could Be. I wont dispute that. He just better find a way to keep Toxic from putting his hand on his mouth or the fight is over

lol
#17 Posted by never give up (9600 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"never give up said:
"Batman is overrated....."
somewhat but he still good"
I know lol he was able to fight darkseid.
#18 Posted by never give up (9600 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a nice battle thread

#19 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

lol bbl

#20 Posted by never give up (9600 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"lol bbl"
Come on a human being able to fight darkseid.
#21 Posted by King Saturn (224156 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Toxic Avenger 3 was  a really strange film. The Scenes of Death were even stranger than the first 2 films
#22 Posted by never give up (9600 posts) - - Show Bio

<------------- Has not seen any of the movies but is debating for him...

#23 Posted by King Saturn (224156 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"<------------- Has not seen any of the movies but is debating for him..."
Ha Ha Ha  !

Well Toxic Avenger and Toxic Avenger 2 are good... Toxic Avenger 3 and 4 and 5 are well a little strange to me

lol
#24 Posted by never give up (9600 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
Ha Ha Ha  !

Well Toxic Avenger and Toxic Avenger 2 are good... Toxic Avenger 3 and 4 and 5 are well a little strange to me

lol
"
Never seen any of the movies.
#25 Posted by King Saturn (224156 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
Ha Ha Ha  !

lol
"
Never seen any of the movies."
Yeah I saw that in your earlier post... I was just giving you a heads up if you though about renting them or something

lol
#26 Posted by never give up (9600 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
Ha Ha Ha  !

lol
"
Never seen any of the movies."
Yeah I saw that in your earlier post... I was just giving you a heads up if you though about renting them or something

lol
"
Cool...
#27 Posted by Midnightist (10858 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont forget though these are B-movies so you can't expect them to be to useful  in comparing a fight

#28 Posted by never give up (9600 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"Dont forget though these are B-movies so you can't expect them to be to useful  in comparing a fight"
Okay....
#29 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#30 Posted by King Saturn (224156 posts) - - Show Bio
Midnightist said:
"Dont forget though these are B-movies so you can't expect them to be to useful  in comparing a fight"
Well its all we really have to go by on the Toxic Avenger though... unless you are talking about the Toxic Crusader who is somewhat of a spinoff of the Toxic Avenger character