Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

This is no spite thread and I don't know if this has been done before ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!. But for this fight Batman has made a serum that gives him Kryptonian like powers.When he took it he found it gave him Bizzaro like powers instead. He fought Superman with them and they equaled his in every way.

Batman's powers are

Kryptonian like strength, speed, and durability

Arctic Vision

Fire Breath

Accelerated thinking and increased brain capacity.

But still is susceptible to magic

But he still gets his powers from the Yellow Sun

Can the New Super powered Batman stand against the god of Thunder

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No BFR or Speed Blitz

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

So it's basically a smarter, strategic Superman with a mastery of martial arts vs Thor.

SuperBat wrecks.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

My main argument for Thor beating Superman is that he has better H2H combat/experience (and the hammer), but Bats is too good of a Martial Artist for Thor to handle..

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, God. Batman stomps

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

So you gave Batman of all people Bizzaro's powers, confirmed that they match up to Superman's, and put him up against a person who the general consensus says Superman could beat anyway? Speed blitzing or no, Thor wouldn't be able to tag Batzzaro. At all. His strategic mind and martial arts skills make this an easy win for Batzzaro.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: Spite, trying to make Thor look bad. You've just created a genius-level Superman.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@pope052: is Superman not already a genius?

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pope052

@betatesthighlander1: When I say genius, I mean the likes of Batman, Iron-Man, Dr.Doom, Reed Richards, etc. Superman is quite intelligent but not genius level...

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@pope052: I was juat trying to make a fair fight.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: I remember seeing a moderator (I cannot recall who it was) say that you shouldn't power up a character so they are able to beat other characters that they would normally lose to.

If there is no "legit" version of Batman that can beat Thor, then you shouldn't power him up to do so...

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So it's basically a smarter, strategic Superman with a mastery of martial arts vs Thor.

SuperBat wrecks.

with still the same weaknesses. magic: thor happens to have the most powerful magic weapon in his universe.red sun: thor could easily replicate this with odin force

dont forget that batzzaro(credit to juiceboks) cant blitz him. having mastery of MA doesnt mean anything when this fight isnt going to get up close. for some reason, people think thor's constant jobbing carries on into the comicvine battle forums when it doesnt. people also never look at his high end feats they just consider his constant cis like wolverine blitzing him. http://www.comicvine.com/profile/punkmastaflex/blog/thor-revamped-respect-thread/70606/

this isnt comics, thor has one of the most powerful magical forcesin either universe and there's nothing preventing him from using it.

BN

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pope052

@batnorris: I concur, Thor is very underestimated when compared to DC Characters..

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see Batman losing this, regular Superman would be challenge enough, a genius Superman with extensive fighting skills should win without too much difficulty.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@girugamesh: Which is why this is spite in Batman's favour...

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

So Warrior Madness Thor then would it be more fair or do you guys think normal Thor and pull out a win?

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: Warrior Madness Thor would most likely win the majority of times. However this battle is Current Thor and Batman is powered up to Superman's level. Thor would lose badly, that is why it is spite.

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052: Not sure I would call it a spite, it's not as if Thor would be effortlessly crushed by Batman.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@pope052 said:

@ultrastarkiller: I remember seeing a moderator (I cannot recall who it was) say that you shouldn't power up a character so they are able to beat other characters that they would normally lose to.

If there is no "legit" version of Batman that can beat Thor, then you shouldn't power him up to do so...

Actually, whether the OP knew it or not, SuperBat is a legit version of Batman

No Caption Provided

Over a 4 issue arc from Superman/Batman (issues 53-56) Batman gains all the powers of Superman while Superman reverts to the abilities of a regular human.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@girugamesh: Well think about this,

People already assume that Thor is (barely) inferior to Superman.

Now take Superman's abilities such as his FTL Speeds, Over a thousand tonnes of strength, Durability greater than Hulk's, Heat Vision which is hotter than the sun's core, and his other visions/senses.

Then add Batman's genius level intellect, master of 100+ martial arts fighting skills, etc.

Then your result, is the cheapest character ever thought of. Think of the possibilities of Batman's intellect, and Superman's power, he can use those powers in better ways than Superman ever could. Thor can hang with Superman but I don't see him hanging with Batman possessing Superman's abilities.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

@pope052 said:

Actually, whether the OP knew it or not, SuperBat is a legit version of Batman

No Caption Provided

Over a 4 issue arc from Superman/Batman (issues 53-56) Batman gains all the powers of Superman while Superman reverts to the abilities of a regular human.

Wow i didn't know this it looks truly awesome.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperBat wrecks.

Celestialseed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Celestialseed

WOW..I hope this isn't another forum to overrate/exaggerate Batman's skills..=)

I'd go with Thor.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Marshall_Long

Batman with Superman's powers is not even fair.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onemoreposter: I did not know that there was an actual "Super-Bat", nevertheless OP did not know of this either. This may be a "legit" version of "Super-Bat", but it should have been specified....