batman
batman

vs

mcu thor
mcu thor
mos superman
mos superman

rules:

1. batman has one weak of prep in his batcave and in the streets of gotham.. though he can not go out from the city or call someone else inside, he has his insiders suit at his disposal
  2. MCU thor and MoS superman. thor and superman can not take flight, kryptonite will work on MoS superman.
  3. both sides are well knowledgeable about the other one
  4. fight is in the dark alleys of gotham city at moonless night. both sides starts a block apart
  5. morals off, in character but will go for kill without hesitation

which side prevails?

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

BATKICK

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ssj_god: What version of Supes and Thor are these?

Mere Karan Arjun Aaenge!

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman dies. These threads need to stop.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

+1

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Mere Karan Arjun Aaenge!

movie

@legacy6364 said:

+1

why exactly?.. have you guys read the op and rules well?

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@rbt said:

Mere Karan Arjun Aaenge!

movie

@realitywarper said:

@legacy6364 said:

+1

rules:

1. batman has one weak of prep in his batcave and in the streets of gotham.. though he can not go out from the city or call someone else inside, he has his insiders suit at his disposal
  2. thor and superman can not take flight
  4. fight is in the dark alleys of gotham city. both sides starts a block apart

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@rbt said:

Mere Karan Arjun Aaenge!

movie

@realitywarper said:

@legacy6364 said:

+1

rules:

please say how he dies... copy pasting the rules doesn't prove your point actually

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In that case, Batman do stand a chance. Thor and Superman both are barely above human levels when it comes to combat speed. Heck, comic Bats would have better reflexes than MoS.

Mere Karan Arjun Aaenge!

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@rbt said:

Mere Karan Arjun Aaenge!

movie

@realitywarper said:

@legacy6364 said:

+1

Yes.
Batman dies.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Batman dies. Clark uses superspeed to get behind Bruce and snap his neck. If Clark doesn't do it then Thor kills Bruce with lightning or a hammer through the chest or head

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@rbt: Eh? Comic Batman has MoS reaction? You do know him fighting in ss and Faora fighting in ss makes them look like normal speed.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@rbt said:

Mere Karan Arjun Aaenge!

movie

@realitywarper said:

@legacy6364 said:

+1

Yes.

Batman dies.

how?.. what movie thor and supe would do?.. details please

Batman dies. Clark uses superspeed to get behind Bruce and snap his neck. If Clark doesn't do it then Thor kills Bruce with lightning or a hammer through the chest or head

movie thor or supes can't fly here.. and how are they faster than insiders suit?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Eh? Comic Batman has MoS reaction? You do know him fighting in ss and Faora fighting in ss makes them look like normal speed.

here comics batman has insiders suit.. i think that's > MoS speed

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Appzashok

@realitywarper: Comic bats stomps. If this was comic Thor with supe against bat, I can agree with you. But as you can see, comic bat has lightning fast reflexes something mcu thor is lacking.and since both he and superman can't fly ,they are at a very serious disadvantage.

And obviously you don't know much about insider suit. Batman speedblitzes and koes supes first as he always keep kryptonite in his belt. Thor will try to unleash his hammer but this is anticipated (bat prep),so he teleports swiftly and appears at his back. Then uses his smoke grenades to obstruct Thor's vision. Then he will speed blitz and use super strength of suit to KO him too.

Batman owns this.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RBT

@superguy1591 said:

Not true at all. Neither Zod, nor Clark was fighting in super speed. Except for those occasional bull rushes. Faora was the only one who showed some speed and she effortlessly played with Kal. Comic Bats is a legit bullet timer.

Mere Karan Arjun Aaenge!

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batkick is literally the only sensible answer here.

Jmarshmallow

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RealityWarper

@realitywarper: Comic bats stomps. If this was comic Thor with supe against bat, I can agree with you. But as you can see, comic bat has lightning fast reflexes something mcu thor is lacking.and since both he and superman can't fly ,they are at a very serious disadvantage.

And obviously you don't know much about insider suit. Batman speedblitzes and koes supes first as he always keep kryptonite in his belt. Thor will try to unleash his hammer but this is anticipated (bat prep),so he teleports swiftly and appears at his back. Then uses his smoke grenades to obstruct Thor's vision. Then he will speed blitz and use super strength of suit to KO him too.

Batman owns this.

I know what the insider suit is : if he uses the speedblitz he has his regular force so he can't harm them and the suit need some energy recharge, and Thor and Supes basically never tire in the movie.
Batman is stomped.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These Bat-Wank threads REALLY need to stop . This is the 3rd (Batman Vs Thor) thread today & now your bringing Supes in on it .

I thought he needed time for his suit to recharge after each ability ? & his suit doesn't allow him to go as fast as Flash so what force does his suit hit with ?

While he's recharging both Thor & Supes can hit him from a distance . Thor makes him jump with an area attack like he did against the Frost Giants(which damn near destroyed the entire area) & the Supes either closes the gap & physically hurts him or uses HV .

Please stop wanking Batman -_-

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These Bat-Wank threads REALLY need to stop . This is the 3rd (Batman Vs Thor) thread today & now your bringing Supes in on it .

I thought he needed time for his suit to recharge after each ability ? & his suit doesn't allow him to go as fast as Flash so what force does his suit hit with ?

While he's recharging both Thor & Supes can hit him from a distance . Thor makes him jump with an area attack like he did against the Frost Giants(which damn near destroyed the entire area) & the Supes either closes the gap & physically hurts him or uses HV .

Please stop wanking Batman -_-

no one is wanking batman exactly

in dark alleys of gotham, only superman can see batman.. batman can rig the whole place with bombs or poinson gasses with his prep time... team without fight will have a disadvantage since batman can climb up and jumps from building to building..

and insiders suit is really powerful.. he won't get one shotted with normal hits either

btw: how did the team fared against bladed weapons (which can be used combined with the suits superior speed) in those films?

there are many possibilities from both the sides.. i'm well familiar with batman mismatch threads.. and i'm not making one... these are movie versions of thor & supes which are <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< comics versions

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By patrat18

@ssj_god: Insider suit only? Or can he use his other suits?

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: The insider suit needs to recharge after each mode so unless he can use the mode for an extended period of time I don't think he can put them down. Has the Insider suit been used against super powered people yet? I only remember Bruce using it against the Bat family.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@ssj_god: Insider suit only? Or can he use his other suits?

yes he has.. i just comfirmed that he do have access to his insiders suit

@ssj_god: The insider suit needs to recharge after each mode so unless he can use the mode for an extended period of time I don't think he can put them down. Has the Insider suit been used against super powered people yet? I only remember Bruce using it against the Bat family.

not only insiders suit.. he can have many things you know.. i only confirmed that he can have access to the suit... he can rig the whole place during prep too

JuxtMako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: "Please say how he dies."

Neck snapping.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: He still needs to recharge his suit for like 24hrs right ? When that happens he's pretty much done for

Movie Thor could level that alley with no problem at all . MOS superman blew up in a gas station & was rather okay , Thor didn't experience any type of explosions so it's unclear but his durability against blunt force is pretty clear . Superman has the speed & HV , Thor had the AoE attacks & range attacks . Like I said before this dark alley can really get destroyed with one attack . Batman wants to jump on a wall & stay up there ? Knock the entire wall down . Each character is more than capable in doing so .

Yes it is Bat-Wank . Ppl make these weird threads giving Batman prep & then try to handicap the other individuals to make it so batman wins . This is literally the 3rd one involving Thor just today . & now there's another one involving Drax , It ridiculous .

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ssj_god

@juxtmako said:

@ssj_god: "Please say how he dies."

Neck snapping.

lol XD

@uugieboogie said:

@ssj_god: He still needs to recharge his suit for like 24hrs right ? When that happens he's pretty much done for

Movie Thor could level that alley with no problem at all . MOS superman blew up in a gas station & was rather okay , Thor didn't experience any type of explosions so it's unclear but his durability against blunt force is pretty clear . Superman has the speed & HV , Thor had the AoE attacks & range attacks . Like I said before this dark alley can really get destroyed with one attack . Batman wants to jump on a wall & stay up there ? Knock the entire wall down . Each character is more than capable in doing so .

Yes it is Bat-Wank . Ppl make these weird threads giving Batman prep & then try to handicap the other individuals to make it so batman wins . This is literally the 3rd one involving Thor just today . & now there's another one involving Drax , It ridiculous .

batman can use insiders suits speed and chop them into pieces... he can rig the whole place with sleeping gas.... blown up dark alley would still remain dark.. i meant the match was at night, that's why i mentioned dark alley, if it was unclear, i'll edit it.

there's many possible outcomes here, i am using movie heroes.. who are mid tier characters.. batman have legit feats of taking down mid tier characters with prep .. please do not use the word bat wank or i'll ask the mods for help.. as i'm not used to hear these kind of words -_-

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Appzashok

@realitywarper: ops mentioned clearly in dark alleys of Gotham. Only supes can see him, and before supe could alert Thor, supes will be down.(kryptonite)

Thor will never try to use area sweep attacks as this is in alleys of a populated city in his character. Plus he can't fly.so he will just swing his hammer at the direction of Superman's cry of pain.by that time, bat already has again hid into shadows.then he uses his smoke grenades to make Thor totally blind. Of course this will have no other effects on Thor other than hazed vision. during this time he recharges and uses his super strength (by suit) and his knowledge of pressure points to take down Thor easily. Movie Thor sucks at H2h.

Movie versions of Thor and supes&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;comic versions of them.

Comic bats&lt;&lt;&lt;comic supe n Thor in strength and related feats.

Therefore, comic bats with insider suit>movie supes n Thor.

And I know you may not agree, considering how much you hate batman.well accept it or not.Batman can take this.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: ops mentioned clearly in dark alleys of Gotham. Only supes can see him, and before supe could alert Thor, supes will be down.(kryptonite)

Thor will never try to use area sweep attacks as this is in alleys of a populated city in his character. Plus he can't fly.so he will just swing his hammer at the direction of Superman's cry of pain.by that time, bat already has again hid into shadows.then he uses his smoke grenades to make Thor totally blind. Of course this will have no other effects on Thor other than hazed vision. during this time he recharges and uses his super strength (by suit) and his knowledge of pressure points to take down Thor easily. Movie Thor sucks at H2h.

Invulnerability

Thor’s physiology is a product of his half-Asgardian/ half-Elder God heritage grants him a level of invulnerability that is not common amongst those of his race. Thor has been shown to be immune to all human diseases as well as its poisons and toxins. Thor is also immune to electrocution and radiation poisoning and his metabolism is so great that it is nearly impossible for Thor to become drunk except for when he imbibes alcoholic beverages of godly origin. Though Thor is one of the most invulnerable of Marvel's heroes he is not immune to all forms of harm and can be injured by a being whose power matches or exceeds his own, or by high order magic manipulation.

BATMAN CAN'T HARM THEM !

He actually had some trouble to beat a Darkseid's minion during the Cosmic Oddysey and it will be fodder to Supes and Thor movies versions....

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@appzashok: There's no morals on so Thor probably will .

Also krpytonite hasn't been confirmed so were not sure if he'll have that weakness . Will need to wait until DOJ to make that call .

And since when does the suit recharge that fast ? Doesn't it take about 24hrs ?

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@appzashok: OP also mentioned morals are off for all characters and they'll go for the kill when given the chance so I doubt movie Thor would care if anybody is in the area. There is no kryptonite in MOS so the comic kryptonite might not work on him. Has the insider suit been used against people with superspeed since I only remember Bruce using it against the bat family

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: Thor in his character will never use his area sweep attacks in a populated city as it may cause harm to citizens.

So the alley is not demolished, and gives bat an advantage. Supe is taken down first (bat always keep kryptonite). Then Thor after bats uses super strength of the suit against him.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: What makes you think sleeping gas will work on them ? Lol

What makes you think Batman can cut them up ? Thor was stabbed with Asgardian metal , Asgardians was shown to be immune to earth bullets & knives . In agents of shield Sif tanked a shot gun blast & the berserker casually grabbed a knife & bent it with his bare hand . So I asked you again , what makes you think he can cut them ?

And once again an AoE attack will level the entire alleyway . That sheds light into the alley & superman has more than enough speed to get to Batman while batman is trying to either get out of the rubble or waiting for his suit to recharge .

Who did he use his suit on that makes you believe it has the capabilities to harm two super beings ? Who did he fight besides the Bat family ?

_ANDY_CAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Give batman 2 years prep

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@appzashok: Morals are off , there is no telling what Thor would do .

Also you said movie Thor sucked in H2H ? He took out an entire squad of shield agents while depowered .

Once again there is still moonlight so it's not completely pitch black . Also IT IS NOT CONFIRMED IF KRYPTONITE CAN HARM MOS SUPES . So no matter how much you say it that's not going to change .

Since there is no morals , yes the alley can get demolished .

Now when did his suit have super strength . The list of powers say..

Spectral Mode , Speed Force Mode , HV Mode , Will Power Mode , Veritas Mode , Flight Mode , Teleportation Mode . & the ways he can use these are ALOT weaker than ppl he got the powers from . For example teleportation mode he can only go like 3 meters I believe . & once again he can't keep using these powers continuously , that's now how his suit works .

Also he has shown nothing in the suit that can deal with their durability or tank their attacks .

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: all is good for comic thor. Comic Thor is shown at strength of equal to comic hulk in calm state. Avengers movie, clearly shows movie hulk (who is very weak than comuc version)sends him fly away with just a punch.s

You don't find that in comics. So his physiology is not something to brag about as this is a movie version which is many timed weak than comic one.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: What makes you think sleeping gas will work on them ? Lol

What makes you think Batman can cut them up ? Thor was stabbed with Asgardian metal , Asgardians was shown to be immune to earth bullets & knives . In agents of shield Sif tanked a shot gun blast & the berserker casually grabbed a knife & bent it with his bare hand . So I asked you again , what makes you think he can cut them ?

And once again an AoE attack will level the entire alleyway . That sheds light into the alley & superman has more than enough speed to get to Batman while batman is trying to either get out of the rubble or waiting for his suit to recharge .

Who did he use his suit on that makes you believe it has the capabilities to harm two super beings ? Who did he fight besides the Bat family ?

what makes you think sleeping gas won't work.. there's nothing on movies for that

what makes you think they can't be cut? when was asgardians were shown to be immune to earth knife in the movie? .. and i don't think agents of shield is a part of mcu.

thor have not shown any lightning AoE attack in movies which sheds light in the alleys.. and lightning only sheds flash of light, not continuous light.. only AoE attack thor showed is ground break.. which in character thor haven't go for right away and only used as a last resort.. and batman can dodge that ground break by swinging up from buildings.. by the time ground breaks, he'd be on air. and why the hell are you only thinking of the recharge time and not the use time before that?

batman is fighting here, not the insiders suit.. i just said he'd have the suit at his disposal. are you saying in his long carrier batman haven't fought anyone except bat family?

don't get me wrong.. i'm not saying for batman.. i'm merely stating there are many possibilities.. i'm not saying batman wins either.. i just answered you back because you used vague words and mixed this up with batman high balling threads.. you can have your own opinion.. or argue with someone who doesn't agree with you.. as you can see in the opinion split of this thread.. this is not one sided at all

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@appzashok: Supes and Thor movies version are far more durable and powerful than Batman.
They will squeeze him like an ant.
Facts.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: kryptonite cannot harm superman???

OKKKAY MY LORD.

I'm leaving this thread as I cannot take anymore of this.

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If kryptonite can't harm supes, then batman dies. Supes alone is enough.

Outcome(if kryptonite Nt work)- batman dies at the hands of alien gods.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

ends like this

Loading Video...

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@appzashok: @uugieboogie:

@appzashok: OP also mentioned morals are off for all characters and they'll go for the kill when given the chance so I doubt movie Thor would care if anybody is in the area. There is no kryptonite in MOS so the comic kryptonite might not work on him. Has the insider suit been used against people with superspeed since I only remember Bruce using it against the bat family

ahh.. my apologies.. i forgot about the kryptonite part

kryptonite will work on superman here as it always do i'll edit that in.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@appzashok: Where was Kryptonite introduced in MOS ? It wasn't so you can't assume it will be introduced . You get so butthurt when Bats can't win , he's not beating them

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: AoS is in direct continuity with the MCU . In AoS you see them dealing with the clean up after Thor TDW & they are affected by the Hydra out break in shield . It's been confirmed to be in the same universe . So blades won't work on Thor & I'm positive they won't work on Supes either.

Supes was flying in space so if not both of them Supes will be unaffected by the gas . You still have nothing to show it will affect them .

I didn't say Thor was going to use lightning to light the alley , I said he'd use an AoE attack to level the alley . & this isn't Thor in correct remember ? You said this is Thor with no morals & will kill with no hesitation . If he can't see & is getting annoyed he will definitely DEMOLISH that alley . In Thor one he broke the ground in the frost giant world . In Thor TDW his lightning traveled through the ground to hit malakeith . & if batman jumps up Supes still has SS & super jump there's nothing stopping him from catching bats . & there will be no buildings after Thor destroys the alley .

I'm saying he only fought the bat family in his insider suit . Without that suit he definitely loses . & he hasn't fought anyone by himself & on Thor & Supes power level . You really saying he can take these two by himself even without the insider suit ?

Yes this thread is pretty one sided lol . The not person really on batman behalf is that guy who's been defending batman & his prep for two days straight now lol

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@ssj_god said:

@rbt said:

Mere Karan Arjun Aaenge!

movie

@realitywarper said:

@legacy6364 said:

+1

rules:

These threads really do need stop. Please stop giving Batman a bunch of Buffs to try and beat high tier characters. No offense to SSJ God, but these threads have become really annoying.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: AoS is in direct continuity with the MCU . In AoS you see them dealing with the clean up after Thor TDW & they are affected by the Hydra out break in shield . It's been confirmed to be in the same universe . So blades won't work on Thor & I'm positive they won't work on Supes either.

Supes was flying in space so if not both of them Supes will be unaffected by the gas . You still have nothing to show it will affect them .

I didn't say Thor was going to use lightning to light the alley , I said he'd use an AoE attack to level the alley . & this isn't Thor in correct remember ? You said this is Thor with no morals & will kill with no hesitation . If he can't see & is getting annoyed he will definitely DEMOLISH that alley . In Thor one he broke the ground in the frost giant world . In Thor TDW his lightning traveled through the ground to hit malakeith . & if batman jumps up Supes still has SS & super jump there's nothing stopping him from catching bats . & there will be no buildings after Thor destroys the alley .

I'm saying he only fought the bat family in his insider suit . Without that suit he definitely loses . & he hasn't fought anyone by himself & on Thor & Supes power level . You really saying he can take these two by himself even without the insider suit ?

Yes this thread is pretty one sided lol . The not person really on batman behalf is that guy who's been defending batman & his prep for two days straight now lol

i strictly said movie version of thor AoS isn't a part of that

i am not defending batman here.. i don't have to provide anything. as i said, you can have your opinion.. how do you know i won't defend thor or superman?.. as a matter of fact, all these three characters are among my favorites and you can see my name in battle callout phonebook for all of the three here.

in character thor have never used AoE ground breaking.. he only used it once.. and still when it was utter last resort and his friends were in life threatening danger far away.. you are saying what he will instead of what he have shown

if a thing has worked on normal human.. doesn't a character have to show that it won't work on him rather than showing it will?

and again.. batman have defeated enemies powerful than movie thor or supes with legit prep feats... these characters are mid tier in power.. don't mix them with... and once again.. i will not say for anyone here.

ColaNicole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Two gods who could kill a human with a fart vs a human. I wonder...

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: I'm not hurt. I understand that bat loses bcoz of MoS supes supposed invulnerability to kryptonite.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ssj_god

@appzashok said:

@uugieboogie: I'm not hurt. I understand that bat loses bcoz of MoS supes supposed invulnerability to kryptonite.

i said he'd have the weakness..

@lukehero

i haven't really gave batman any buff.. just said he'd have the insiders suit to use

these movie heroes are mid tier at best.. i think with legit prep batman has took mid tier characters.