Batman vs the Sinister Six?

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

Let's say that Batman for some odd reason, ends up subbing for Peter. And the Sinister Six, out to kill Peter, finds the Bat instead

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

On the streets of New York in the day, with both sides aware of the other by reputation only, though Batman a bit more. Who would win

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

If Bruce prepared enough for these guys when he found out he'd be filling in for Peter, he'd have no trouble exploiting all of their weaknesses.

But in an encounter like this, he's going to have a hard time multitasking with all the different energy, elemental, physical, and mechanical attacks coming at him simultaneously. Spidey can deal with multiple threats like these guys in part because of his senses (and in part because for some reason, they always come up with separate plans and each try theirs one at a time). Batman won't have that luxury/advantage.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 juiceboks  Moderator

In a random encounter? They tear him apart. With prep he could find out ways to take them all down. Though I doubt at the same time.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightyrearranger: Well, he has run into guys like Rhino before, so there's that. And when I say, by reputation, though batman a bit more, imagine if the Secret Six only know Batman from T.V, while Batman would have read about them on say, a database run by heroes, but not as much as he might have about villains more likely to harass him (Rogues, Doomsday, Giganta ect).

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightyrearranger: Well, he has run into guys like Rhino before, so there's that. And when I say, by reputation, though batman a bit more, imagine if the Secret Six only know Batman from T.V, while Batman would have read about them on say, a database run by heroes, but not as much as he might have about villains more likely to harass him (Rogues, Doomsday, Giganta ect).

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman dies a horrid death in a random encounter.

If Batman had preparation, he wouldn’t have any trouble defeating them.

Zijuun.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Sinister Six in a stomp

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Sinister Six easily prep or not.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't a stomp. I'm not sure Batman wins, but not a stomp. He could pull his little ninja trick and disappear from their sight to start off the battle. Electro, Shocker, Vulture, and Ock can all be ambushed and one-shotted. Rhino is able to keep up with Spidey, so that is a tough battle. But throw down some knockout gas, and I like those odds. Sandman is by far the toughest. But Batman has plenty of weapons that can subdue Baker. This isn't a stomp in any way, shape, or form.

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a random encounter, Bats would be lucky to survive the first 2 minutes. The only way he wins with prep, is if he takes them on individually.

Herald417

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebourneposter: Random encounter batman doesn't stand a chance its almost crazy to think other wise. The only reason spiderman can take them is his agility and spidersense. The fight starts with both parties seeing each other in the daylight, and batman has standard equipment he may be able to disappear but he won't be able to take out electro and sandman with standard equipment. Batman dies horribly

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12  Edited By Pokeysteve
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dondave
Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

8/10 Sinister six. Electro is fast and very powerful, and Batman will have trouble dodging him. Rhino is stronger then any of Batman's regular threats (possible exception of Bane) and fast enough to tag Spiderman. Doc Ock is also fast and has an advantage in reach. Shocker- I actually have no idea. Who the hell is Shocker, and why do we need him when we already have Electro? Vulture- again, no clue. He can fly, but what other gear does he have? Sandman- good night, Batman.

Side note: Doesn't Electro release all his electricity when he falls unconscious? Even if Batman knocks him out, he could just get fried through that.

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@web_flotsam: yeah but bats has fought clayface who has the capabilities of sandman but is as strong as rhino

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackbensley777: I think Sandman is quite a bit more powerful. He can surround a foe with himself and suffocate them and grows more powerful the more sand there is, where Clayface is a bit more limited. How does Batman tend to beat Clayface, and do you think it would work on Sandman?

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnny_blaze said:

Seconded

People give Bats too much credit with this "prep" crap lol, prep isn't everything.

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mightyrearranger

@pokeysteve said:

@johnny_blaze said:

Seconded

People give Bats too much credit with this "prep" crap lol, prep isn't everything.

After reading "Tower of Babel", I'm fully in the "Prep IS everything" corner when it comes to Batman.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnny_blaze: I agree.

@johnny_blaze said:

@pokeysteve said:

@johnny_blaze said:

Seconded

After reading "Tower of Babel", I'm fully in the "Prep IS everything" corner when it comes to Batman.

The majority of his plans for the League were crap.

johnny_blaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnny_blaze said:

@pokeysteve said:

@johnny_blaze said:

Seconded

I looked at "Tower of Babel" as catering to the Batman fanboys, there is no way that he should be able to take on the Justice League prep or not. But I guess DC has to make the Batman fans happy.

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightyrearranger said:

@johnny_blaze said:

@pokeysteve said:

@johnny_blaze said:

Seconded

Aquaman's and Martian Manhunter's in particular had me rolling with laughter. :D

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mightyrearranger

@johnny_blaze: Personally, I enjoy the story for 2 reasons. A: It reads well in combination with Identity Crisis's Dr. Light tales and B: For the psychological ramifications it had on the League after that.

Other than that, I would concede that the entire series before that was far superior. Morrison >>> Waid.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

@mightyrearranger said:

@johnny_blaze said:

@pokeysteve said:

@johnny_blaze said:

Seconded

Aquaman's and Martian Manhunter's in particular had me rolling with laughter. :D

It was Wonder Woman and Flash that had my ribs bruised from laughing so hard. The story itself was a great concept but it was poorly executed.

Schmalzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnny_blaze: Sinister Six do not win easily. They can win, but not easily, with Bats having any knowledge on them he wins 7 out of 10. Sand Man and Doc Oc giving him the most trouble due to Ottos intel and Sand Mans versatility.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Sinister Six stomp 10/10 with no prep. Batman can't hurt Sandman or Electro. Rhino is tough for even a one on one encounter. Shocker is not going to be hurt by any physical attack batman uses, and his offensive capabilities are plenty to deal with Batman. Batman could take Vulture though, but not with 5 other powerhouses ready to tear him apart. Doc Ock could possibly be beaten by batman one on one, but not with the team.

With prep, I give Batman 5/10, unless Sinister Six has prep too. Doc Ock is an impressive prepper too.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite thread. Batman doesn't stand a chance.

jackbensley777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@web_flotsam: read batman v2 #19-20 he fights clayface and he says something about how he use to be him or idk, but with prep bats can beat sandman easily

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone of the six solos

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackbensley777: Alright, fair enough, although in this case Batman doesn't get prep.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce gets Stomped badly.

Mismatch.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bruce gets Stomped badly.

Mismatch.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Even Rhino can beat Batman. That says pretty much.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NO PREP CRUTCH = DEAD BATS!! Even with prep you still have Doc Ocks intellect to contend with and he'll know Bruce isn't Peter and not superhuman and that's a wrap for Bruce.

pein2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NO PREP CRUTCH = DEAD BATS!! Even with prep you still have Doc Ocks intellect to contend with and he'll know Bruce isn't Peter and not superhuman and that's a wrap for Bruce.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Black_Arrow

@krspacet: You hate Batman? You put him in a city that he doesnt know and you put him in a time setting that destroys most of his tactics. the weakest of the sinester six will give batman one of his best fights and you expect him to have a chance.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: ....I don't hate him, I just had to keep the Six in Spider Hunt mode.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Black_Arrow

@krspacet: I have made a sinister six team that batman can win a 2 or 3 battles. 1 Female Beetle 2 Boomerang 3 Chamaleon 4 Hammerhead 5 Overdrive 6 Berkhart

the battle you made could be less a stomp if you put the insider suit

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: but yet there are guys here saying Bats wins 7/10. Lol fanboys, I tell ya.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MAZAHS117

This is one of those fights where its a stomp on either side

Without prep Batman probably dies

Give Batman prep or intel on these guys and he would take them down

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Alexander505

In a random encounter? They tear him apart. With prep he could find out ways to take them all down. Though I doubt at the same time.