batman vs the phoenix 5

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sir_fraudgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

who would win in a fight between batman or the phoenix 5. and they have all their capabilities and batman has 6months to a year to prep

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phoenix 5.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phoenix 5 fries Batman then fries the OP for making this thread.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Equonox

It took the greatest minds in Marvel about that long, and even they stumbled on the only way to beat the Phoenix (which Batman doesn't have access to, given it was a combo of Wanda/Hope). P5 definitely takes it.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Phoenix 5 fries Batman then fries the OP for making this thread.

Avatar image for blackestnight_sodam_yat
BlackestNight_Sodam_Yat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman with prep stomps the overrated P5.

REASON:

Pheonix force as Jean Grey was beatable and had been beaten by much less needed people than the avengers have at disposal. The fact the writers took a small team and spread a power through 4 ordinary X-men B and C tiers to make them a threat has to be one of the worst cannoned comics ever and I REFUSE to believe The god damn Batman with a years preparation of research would lose to the Phoenix 5 when he only needed 40 minutes to figure out a way to get Darkseid to concede defeat without touching him.

This is spite,Bruce may even put them all in a jar of jam in his bat cave for show.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

REASON:

Pheonix force as Jean Grey was beatable and had been beaten by much less needed people than the avengers have at disposal. The fact the writers took a small team and spread a power through 4 ordinary X-men B and C tiers to make them a threat has to be one of the worst cannoned comics ever and I REFUSE to believe The god damn Batman with a years preparation of research would lose to the Phoenix 5 when he only needed 40 minutes to figure out a way to get Darkseid to concede defeat without touching him.

This is spite,Bruce may even put them all in a jar of jam in his bat cave for show.

Right. The Phoenix Five are PIS....but Batman ever defeating Darkseid....that's totally believable.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

REASON:

Jean as Phoenix was not beatable, she only killed herself when she was Dark Phoenix and was not engaged in combat when she died (as preordained by the Phoenix Force issues before) at the hands of Xorn, by an EM pulse that would have in no way been more powerful than the EM fields of the Sun she had just flown out of after using it's power to make new bodies and a ship for her and Wolverine.

The battles here throw out plots that allow people like Batman to even comprehend beings like Darkseid, let alone take 40 minutes to defeat them.

Batman goes down hard, prep was absolutely useless against them.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 juiceboks  Moderator

Namor by himself would fry Batman and anything he manages to cook up. @blackestnight_sodam_yat Are you seriously calling Emma a B tier X-Man? I think you need to calm down and reevaluate what you just said.

BlackestNight_Sodam_Yat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EMMA IS A TELAPATH! OMG WHAT IS SHE CAPABLE AGAINST STRONGER TELEPATHS OR SOMEONE INVULNERABLE TO MIND CONTROL! stop that crazy talk!

Jean grey was defeated by Xorns absorption field which gives him the name the all consuming but that same field is not equal to sun type powers more or less black hole type powers and scientifically speaking if science in todays reality is capable of creating black holes best believe the batman is capable of doing so.

Get owned

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EMMA IS A TELAPATH! OMG WHAT IS SHE CAPABEL AGAINST STRONGER TELEPATHS OR SOMEONE INVULNERABLE TO MIND CONTROL! stop that crazy talk!

Jean grey was defeated by Xorns absorption field which gives him the name the all consuming but that same field is not equal to sun type powers more or less black hole type powers and scientifically speaking if science in todays reality is capable of creating black holes best believe the batman is capable of doing so.

Get owned

When did he become invulnerable to mind control? What does mind control have to do with a telepath simply using psi bolts?

What did you read? He used a planetary EMP directed into her brain. The Sun would produce EMPs several times greater than any that can called planetary, so one being able to kill her is PIS, as evidenced by Dark Phoenix already showing she can not only survive the same output but also eat it, and Jean already not knowing before she got to Earth how long the Phoenix was gonna let her stay and by the Phoenix giving Xavier a vision of the future that the Phoenix was the only hope for (HCT). If it were at all relevant (it's not by the way), Why are we now supposed to believe that a blackhole will be a problem for the Phoenix?

Batman dies, screaming and maybe Jean will let him meet his parents in the afterlife.

BlackestNight_Sodam_Yat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um so magneto goes to home depot and makes a helmet protecting him from mind control and batman cant do that? lol OH OK.

If you knew anything about how EMP's work and black holes work,Youd know the level of EMP used by Xorn would have been equal to the power of a black hole constriction and tea lol

The smallest black hole would rip the biggest sun/star apart.

If an EMP put her down,a black hole would put her away.

SIMPLE SCIENCE.

I AM BATMAN!!

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LordOfAllHumans  Online

Um so magneto goes to home depot and makes a helmet protecting him from mind control and batman cant do that? lol OH OK.

If you knew anything about how EMP's work and black holes work,Youd know the level of EMP used by Xorn would have been equal to the power of a black hole constriction and tea lol

The smallest black hole would rip the biggest sun/star apart.

If an EMP put her down,a black hole would put her away.

SIMPLE SCIENCE.

I AM BATMAN!!

Um no Magneto has had access to alien tech (that he found in the Savage Lands) for years, and was also best friends with the most powerful telepath on Earth for years, he also never needed a helmet to block tp (until the dumb a$$ movie came out), he used his will power and the fact that telepathy can be messed with electromagnetically.

If you read the comic you'd know that his EMP was stated to be planetary, and had nothing to do with blackholes and such outside of his powers stemming from having a blackhole as a brain.

You'd also know that an EMP putting her down is PIS due to the nature of her resurrection just before. Then there is the fact that she can eat several times more than the EMP that killed her. According to Marvel handbooks basically changing itself into a black hole is how the Force traverses time, so yeah I don't see making a blackhole, that he can somehow escape (how will he survive his own attack? even though it won't work) giving him the win. Rachel can create blackholes and control them enough that only the one being she created it to devour was, Jean without the Phoenix is more powerful than Rachel.

There is nothing simple about comic book science.

YOU ARE WRONG.

sir_fraudgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

honestly saying this would be that batman can beat the avengers solo with his prep, the phoenix force picked apart earth's mightiest and scarlet withc can defeat batman (even if he is prepped) but for anybody to say he can defeat the phoenix force is blasphemy. for the fact being he can't beat anybody on the avengers simple

BlackestNight_Sodam_Yat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planetary EMP is a dumb statement in itself first of all.

Pheonix is PIS period,dr. strange solo'd her back in the 80's if i recall correctly.

Secondly your telling me the EMP used to put her down,a planetary EMP as you said would be stronger than a black hole? that can easily be created? Oh my god stop.

There are many ways scientifically the god damn batman can do away with a pis character like pheonix.

SIMPLE AS THAT BUDDY!

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LordOfAllHumans  Online

@blackestnight_sodam_yat said:

Planetary EMP is a dumb statement in itself first of all.

Pheonix is PIS period,dr. strange solo'd her back in the 80's if i recall correctly.

Secondly your telling me the EMP used to put her down,a planetary EMP as you said would be stronger than a black hole? that can easily be created? Oh my god stop.

There are many ways scientifically the god damn batman can do away with a pis character like pheonix.

SIMPLE AS THAT BUDDY!

I don't care how dumb of a statement you think it it, it was stroke it induced was planetary which means the amount of EM energy used was planet-level at most which is several times weaker than a solar one.

Irrelevant comment, as a human with gadgets beating everything he ever encounters regardless of their power is not PIS. Please refresh my memory in regards to Classic Strange and Phoenix I don't remember that, as if Classic Strange is some weak guy that Batman can beat, if it happened it would not be a low showing for her because of the power classic Strange had.

What are you talking about? When did I say anything about blackholes and EMPs they create? That is part of your arguement and irrelevant, because, there was no black hole used. I don't know why you are mentioning this. The Sun produces stronger EMPs than the planet, thus a planetary EMP killing somebody that was just in the Sun is PIS. What is the point of mentioning how easy a black hole is created. I have given you an example of a non-Phoenix powered mutant that is not as strong as a non-Phoenix powered Jean creating a black hole with greater ease than Batman would be able to, because she did it with her mind. I have given you evidence from Phoenix bio that she folds in on herself like a black hole to traverse space.

You know what would be PIS? Batman creating a blackhole to "destroy a cosmic entity but somehow not be affected by the same attack. The M'Kraan crystal is basically a black hole of multiversal proportions and Green Phoenix contained it via energy manipulation. The Shi'ar used an event horizon weapon on Jean/Phoenix in Endsong and she stopped it and saved her friends from it. Using a blackhole will not give him a win, it will actually kill him unless she turns it off or contains it.

There are many scientific ways already used to "do away" with the Phoenix from highly advanced aliens (that had been prepping for at least years) to the worlds smartest humans and mutants (also with prep), yet these things did not "do away" with the Phoenix. The PIS involved with the Phoenix is not the Phoenix itself, it's the Phoenix not instantly wiping out all opposition when it battles mortal beings, it is PIS that keeps them alive.

AND THAT "BUDDY" IS HOW SIMPLE IT REALLY IS

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GonnaRain

Spite. The idea that Batman with prep = God is rubbish. Like already stated, it took some of Marvel's greatest minds to work a plan against the Phoenix Five, and still most of their plans were ineffective.

So yeah, any of the P5 stomps Batman.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

P5 steamroll Batman

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMH at this thread. Man, Bat Fan Induced Stupidity is everywhere on this site. P5 win in an EpicCosmicSpiteCurbstomp. Not even debateable. All aboard the Failboat!

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

This is not a fair fight.