#1 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (7832 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

Vs

The Mad Pierrot

First Encounter(Batman,on patrol, tried to stop Pierrot to stop from Murdering some people but failed)

Both With Standard Gear

In Character

NO CATS AROUND

Setting:Gotham City

For those who are Unfamiliar with The Mad Pierrot

Here:

#2 Edited by Bane_of_sith (2700 posts) - - Show Bio

I have thought about suitable enemies to put up against mad Pierrot (btw mad Pierrot le fou is one of the best episodes of cowboy bebop ) but batman IMO would win rather easily,,the fact that spike dropped him with that knife to the leg shows that a well placed BATARANG would drop him just as easily making him cry like a little baby,,only this time a giant robotic dog won't step on him lol..I think bats has the gadgets and high skill set to put down mad Pierrot but it would be very entertaining.....just had to mention I love the no cats clause as well lol

#3 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (7832 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith: I think Spike dropping him wit the Knife was due to him noticing Spike fake eye i.e reminding him of the Cat that torment his Mind causing hesitation,

P.s Catwoman would stomp him lol

#4 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2700 posts) - - Show Bio

I've made a couple spike Spiegel threads before,,they never seem to get many hits for some reason,,I made a spike Spiegel vs Golgo 13 thread I don't think it got one hit..no love for bebop

#5 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (7832 posts) - - Show Bio

bumb