Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By renamed040924

The dude who shot the wings off a fly and defeated a diarrhea monster, VS

the goddamn Batman.

SCENARIO 1:

-Battle takes place all throughout Gotham City. Batman starts at Wayne Manor, Wesley in the middle of the city.

-Bruce can take all the time he wants to prepare, but the more time he takes the more people Wesley will kill in his rampage

-Wesley's goal is to kill Batman. He has his standard equipment.

-Each combatant has read the others Comicvine page.

SCENARIO 2:

-Fight takes place at the docks at night

-Fighters start 30 feet away from each other in sight

-Standard equipment

Can even The Dark Knight stop the man who's super power is to end life?

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Batman with prep time wins round 1 ... I think he can deal with about 500 deaths as he preps for 4 hours .... Bats 8/10

Wesley probably wins ... but wait ... this is at night ... so ..... I guess Bats can try to stick to the shadows and toss an explosive batarang and hope it doesn't get shot and explode before it reaches Gibson, but I am confident that Bruce can close the distance and combat Wesley fist to fist ... or blade to sharp and pointy resistant armor .... and Bruce's batsuit is normally bullet proof ... so it technically is anyone's game round two ... but Wesley has some physical advantages while Bruce has tech and WAY more fighting experience, and knowledge of pressure points ... The Killer 6/10

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By renamed040924

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Batman with prep time wins round 1 ... I think he can deal with about 500 deaths as he preps for 4 hours

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@nickzambuto: yeah, I think Bruce will be a bit unhappy about it ... but letting 500 people die cus he's busy has been something that happens when he deals with the Joker ...... so letting some psycho with a gun do it wont be too painful for him ..... he can deal with it ... and whip out a boom tube fist when he gets there .... the people of Gotham can wait for their savior to arrive .....

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By renamed040924

MOAR