#1 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (715 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has decided that the Justice League are a potential threat to earth, he secretly forms up a plan to eleminate them. He must Kill Superman,Wonder woman,Martian Manhunter,Green Lantern and the Flash and incap and imprison the rest. And deystroy there space station.

The Justice League are unaware of Batmans plans

Batman has 5 years of prep to build himself a special exoskeleton to protect himself and to create some gadgets to help him eleminate his foes.

#2 Posted by naustin07 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Justice League: Doom answers this question. His plans take down all the core member flawlessly. With 5 years he could do the same to any super powered being he wanted.

#3 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman can do it in 5 years, he could do it in 6 months.

#4 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha! I was just about to use JL:Doom as an example but you beat me to it. But yes, Batman wins.

#5 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

@naustin07 said:

Justice League: Doom answers this question. His plans take down all the core member flawlessly. With 5 years he could do the same to any super powered being he wanted.

@Dark_Guyver said:

Ha! I was just about to use JL:Doom as an example but you beat me to it. But yes, Batman wins.

I will be the third to reference this movie, ending is pretty cool.

#6 Posted by sungod88 (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Tower of Babel...Read it and realize that Batman with Prep takes out the JLA without even being there lol 5 years and the JLA stands no hope