Who leaves the master of the other?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

What? If your asking who wins, Taskmaster.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3  Edited By Sparda

Can someone give me a description of Taskmaster's feats? Outside of talk here, I have never heard of him.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By crazy spidey

Taskmaster in an outright pwnage

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Apparition says:

"you all really think taskmaster would win?"

I don't

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sparda says:

"Can someone give me a description of Taskmaster's feats? Outside of talk here, I have never heard of him."

shakes head thats just sad.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

King of Kings says:

"Apparition says:

Easily."

SMACK!!!

Had to do it man

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Apparition

you all really think taskmaster would win?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sparda

sonicmora says:

"Sparda says:
"Can someone give me a description of Taskmaster's feats? Outside of talk here, I have never heard of him."
I'll tell you Sparda.I don't much about him,but he was in civil war and looks like this
" />http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/ef/Avengers196.jpg/250px-Avengers196.jpg"

I'll look up on him.....thanks.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By crazy spidey

Apparition says:

yes I honestly think, that especially his power to mimic acts and actions he could prove to much for batmna (leaving out fandom and crap writers)

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Apparition says:

Easily.

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sonicmora

Sparda says:

I'll tell you Sparda.I don't much about him,but he was in civil war and looks like this

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sonicmora

Sparda says:

"sonicmora says:
"Sparda says:
I'll" />http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/ef/Avengers196.jpg/250px-Avengers196.jpg"
I'll look up on him.....thanks."

no problema.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Donnieman v5.1 says:

"King of Kings says:
"Apparition says:

Easily."

SMACK!!!

Had to do it man"

Lmao

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Apparition

its not like he's deathstroke. agent x beat him pretty badly and i think batman would have taken him out

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Apparition says:

"its not like he's deathstroke. agent x beat him pretty badly and i think batman would have taken him out"

Exactly

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell

What a shocker, the guy with the Batman avatar and the guy with the Taskmaster avatar dont agree on who would win :p

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Sparda

sonicmora says:

"King of Kings says:
"sonicmora says:
"Sparda says:
No," />http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/ef/Avengers196.jpg/250px-Avengers196.jpg"
No, he doesn't look like that. Thats old school Taskmaster. He has Photographic reflex's. Meaning any fighting style he see's or faces, he can duplicate. He wont have there strength, like he can fight like Iron Fist, every move, but he cant duplicate his power. He can move like Spiderman. He uses a shield like Captain America, and sense he **trained** Cap at one point, and fought him on many other's, he can use the shield exactly like Cap would. He uses a bow and arrow, he fought Hawkeye so he is as deadly with a bow as Hawkeye is. He fought Daredevil, he uses Daredevils Billy Clubs, just as DD would. He uses a .45 cal revolver. He has fought a who's who in the Marvel U and can duplicate everyone of there moves. Batman would be fighting Cap one minute, DD the next, Black Widow after that, Iron Fist, Hawkeye, U.S. Agent. The dude is badass, plain an simple :p"
I was just giving him a glimpse of the first taskmaster. "

I like looking at how they started out.

@KoK: Thanks for that descrip. Wouldn't that mean that Echo kinda ripped him off?

sonicmora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sonicmora

King of Kings says:

"sonicmora says:
"Sparda says:
No," />http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/ef/Avengers196.jpg/250px-Avengers196.jpg"
No, he doesn't look like that. Thats old school Taskmaster. He has Photographic reflex's. Meaning any fighting style he see's or faces, he can duplicate. He wont have there strength, like he can fight like Iron Fist, every move, but he cant duplicate his power. He can move like Spiderman. He uses a shield like Captain America, and sense he **trained** Cap at one point, and fought him on many other's, he can use the shield exactly like Cap would. He uses a bow and arrow, he fought Hawkeye so he is as deadly with a bow as Hawkeye is. He fought Daredevil, he uses Daredevils Billy Clubs, just as DD would. He uses a .45 cal revolver. He has fought a who's who in the Marvel U and can duplicate everyone of there moves. Batman would be fighting Cap one minute, DD the next, Black Widow after that, Iron Fist, Hawkeye, U.S. Agent. The dude is badass, plain an simple :p"

I was just giving him a glimpse of the first taskmaster.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Apparition

King of Kings says:

"sonicmora says:
"Sparda says:

but batman would beat all of those guys you mentioned, except captain america. and the reason cap wins is because he's peak human.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Apparition

King of Kings says:

"What a shocker, the guy with the Batman avatar and the guy with the Taskmaster avatar dont agree on who would win :p"

lol

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

King of Kings says:

"What a shocker, the guy with the Batman avatar and the guy with the Taskmaster avatar dont agree on who would win :p"

Hey. I don't even like Batman that much

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Apparition

echo and kate bishop but there may be more than that.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Rotten gun

Colt Python says:

"Apparition says:
"its not like he's deathstroke. agent x beat him pretty badly and i think batman would have taken him out"
Your forgetting Agent X is Immortal like Deadpool.You can hav photographic reflexes,lazer eyes,and even lift 50 million tons and you still can't beat either one.Unless you get rid of every spec of them."
is agent x immortal? i know he's deadpools genetic equal but deadpools immortal cause he fell in love with death and thanos didn't like it
Post Edited:2007-10-23 01:43:21
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Apparition says:

"King of Kings says:
"sonicmora says:
"Sparda says:
but batman would beat all of those guys you mentioned, except captain america. and the reason cap wins is because he's peak human."

I'm sorry I thought you insinuated Batman could beat Iron Fist and Spiderman.. but that couldn't be right.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Batman can beat Deadpool? Oh I get it, you were making a joke, good one. Taskmaster has beating Deadpool as well.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By Constantine

im not sure can bats beat DP???

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28  Edited By Static Shock

Deadpool has defeated Taskmaster before, by mixing his fighting styles together in a crazy and unorthodox way while his hands and feet were tied down. It confused TM to the point where he couldn't register the the style he was using, and as a result, he got his ass whooped (And, if so, you can take into account DP's enhanced physical attributes. Those of which are higher than TM's). This proves that even though TM as a long list of fighting styles under his belt, he can be outsmarted. Batman himself is a master of many different forms of martial arts, but at the same time, his mind is his best weapon in battle. So, he is fully capable of outsmarting TM instead of trying to overpower him in hand-to-hand combat. But even so, TM has better chance at defeating Batman than vice versa, simply because he can read Bats's fighting style, and Bats is not familiar with all of the fighting styles that Taskmaster has copied from other Marvel heroes. The battle will shift in Taskmaster's favor

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Static Shock

King of Kings says:

"Never mind, I saw it. Taskmaster lost because of his arrogance. He never made any attempt to kill Deadpool, he was using him as a teaching tool for his students, taking time to stop, and point out his movements. If he would have just gone for the kill, it would have been a completely different fight. But your right, Deadpool did switch his moves, but it was the different style that threw Taskmaster off, it was the fact that Deadpool is crazy, and there's no way to predict crazy."

Exactly. The question is: Is Batman clever enough to outsmart Taskmaster?
Post Edited:2007-10-23 14:54:43

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#30  Edited By The_Martian

Taskamaster for the win. There is no way for anyone to master as many styles as TM has unless you have an extended life or have his power. Even then you would need his power to master it in the way he does. If I am correct TM doesn't just master fighting skills either. He can match any skill a person can learn just by watching it.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Static Shock

Nobody says:

"Taskamaster for the win. There is no way for anyone to master as many styles as TM has unless you have an extended life or have his power. Even then you would need his power to master it in the way he does. If I am correct TM doesn't just master fighting skills either. He can match any skill a person can learn just by watching it."

Yeah, man. I like Batman more than I like Taskmaster. And, as much as I like Bats, I have to admit that he would lose.

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#32  Edited By mavfan626

anything batman throws at him taskmaster he'd catch thanks to bullseye (taskmaster dressed as deadpool below) 

its a 50/50 fight both of them are good but im think taskmaster might have the upper hand    
Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taskmaster, easily.  What does Batman bring to the table that he hasn't seen before?  Fighting skills?  If Batman somehow has a move up his sleeve that Taskmaster hasn't seen before, Taskmaster will have it soon enough.  Gear?  Task carries a bigger kit than Bats does.  Fear factor?  Don't make me laugh, Batman has as much chance of growing a third leg as he does of frightening Taskmaster.  I don't see any compelling reason to support Batman here.

SamuraNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SamuraNinja

this fight would be good. its the guy who knows it all vs the guy who can copy it all. lets c taskmaster has already copied numbered martial artist including captain america, wolverine and deadpool. i think that would give him the advantage he needs to win

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Om4zd

Batman

The way I see it Bruce has a more intellectual mind in battle anyway so even if Taskmaster can copy his abilities Bruce will still overcome him. Like when he fought the second Wrath. They fought using the same fighting styles but Bruce still won.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TheSuperHuman
@Donnieman v5.1 said:
I agree on every point but I can't see him beating Batman
There's no way you can agree on every point and STILL side with Batman.
Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Dextersinister

@Om4zd said:

Batman

The way I see it Bruce has a more intellectual mind in battle anyway so even if Taskmaster can copy his abilities Bruce will still overcome him. Like when he fought the second Wrath. They fought using the same fighting styles but Bruce still won.

That shouldn't have come into play, fighting is all about reflexive moves and having a strength and weight advantage over your opponent. Taskmaster lost to Cap but that was because Cap has some of the strongest plot armour you have ever seen..

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Dextersinister:

Not so...Cap has fighting skill feats to match up to Taskmaster, so it makes sense that he would win.

But...what is it with the OPs not specifying location, prep and morals these days?

If Batman has no prep...he has no chance here....Taskmaster will easilly counter anything Bruce has in a random encounter.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheSuperHuman

Taskmaster. I'm tempted to say easily, too.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ShootingNova

@TheSuperHuman said:

Didn't you say this already? In any sense, I agree.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Sufferthorn

@TheSuperHuman:

Random Encounter....so yes, easilly.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheSuperHuman
@ShootingNova said:

@TheSuperHuman said:

Didn't you say this already? In any sense, I agree.

I don't remember. =\

@Sufferthorn said:

@TheSuperHuman:

Random Encounter....so yes, easilly.

Yup, yup.
Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sufferthorn

Could the OP give Batman maybe 30-45 minute prep-time please? To make this fair...because right now it's a mismatch.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#45  Edited By Strider1992

If Taskmaster is on his A-game he takes this. His powers in theory are incredibly effective its just he's held back in practice due to CIS/PIS. Having said that Tasky has gone up against the Avenger's multiple times so you can't really fault his skill. I'm going to say Taskmaster. Given his feats I think he should really beat Captain America in a H2H fight but every-time they begin a fight it always sends in a stalemate after only a few blows or Taskmaster escapes because he can't be bothered to fight!

Seriously Marvel just let the god damn fight play out already!!!

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

Batman although I wanna say Taskmaster.

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Om4zd

@Strider92: I don't think they'd want one of their main men losing ALL the time though. Not saying Cap couldn't win against TM in a full fight.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Dextersinister

@Sufferthorn: How does Cap have fighting skills that could beat taskmaster? He received no training until he was an adult, Taksmaster's power is the ability to pick-up and utilize techniques to a reflexive degree simply by watching them. Neither Cap or Batman should have a chance against the wealth of fighting techniques stored in his mind to such an extent that it negatively impacts his short term memory. There should be nothing wrong with them losing to someone who is so damn efficient at learning to fight.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#49  Edited By Stronger

Batman.

Tasky lost to DP

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points