No Weapons.

Straight fight. Imo, Taskmaster wins this rather easily

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@morleericks: Been done and you're right Taskmaster win this easily ( In this rule ) however standart rule will be more debatable.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Exclusively H2H with a non jobber Taskmaster is really hard for anyone. He beats Bruce and nearly every street leveler under these conditions.

Xrated48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Taskmaster wins

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Wait a second, If you already know the winner, why did you make this thread in the first place?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: IDK who'd win. Just an opinion of mine on who would be the victor. Was interested in seeing what everyone else thought

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exclusively H2H with a non jobber Taskmaster is really hard for anyone. He beats Bruce and nearly every street leveler under these conditions.

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taskmaster in a hand to hand fight would win, he is more reckless and knows so many combinations of fighting styles and he would invent a style to counter Batman's moves.

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

Unless the street levelers have superhuman attributes. Deathstroke, Spider-Man, Green Goblin etc.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Tony if he takes it seriously, and given his opponent he'd have no choice but to.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzeera_king: taskmaster has superhuman abilitites, deathstroke tbh would fair worse than batman under these conditions

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzeera_king: taskmaster has superhuman abilitites, deathstroke tbh would fair worse than batman under these conditions

Nah, Deathstroke have beaten Batman before on multiple occasions and Batman admitted that he is too much to take on close combat. Batman would put up a long fight but Taskmaster overwhelms him in the end. Taskmaster do have superhuman attributes but not on Deathstroke's level

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taskmaster would win. Most heroes have to find out other ways to beat him. In a straight up fight taskmaster would beat Bruce with a lot of difficulty. If bats had his gear he would take a step back change up his tactics and probably win

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzeera_king: Death stroke is only to much for Batman in CQC because of his Powers, Not Skill.

However Taskmaster Could take Death stroke as well in these conditions, he (With out Double-Time) Danced Around Agent-Venom, Agent has while Hindered dodged Neigh Point Blank Tank Rounds

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzeera_king: Death stroke is only to much for Batman in CQC because of his Powers, Not Skill.

Yeah i know, i remember reading that issue.

However Taskmaster Could take Death stroke as well in these conditions, he (With out Double-Time) Danced Around Agent-Venom, Agent has while Hindered dodged Neigh Point Blank Tank Rounds

TBH N52 Deathstroke's armor would be to tough to get through, it has tanked building busting explosions and high caliber rounds without any damage.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzeera_king: Yet it's also been penetrated by Knives Before, Besides No Weapons Here, Which includes Armor

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

Nah, Deathstroke have beaten Batman before on multiple occasions and Batman admitted that he is too much to take on close combat. Batman would put up a long fight but Taskmaster overwhelms him in the end. Taskmaster do have superhuman attributes but not on Deathstroke's level

I think people under estimate taskmaster a lot on these boards

batman has also beaten deathstroke on multiple occasions and Taskmaster has fought and had the upperhand vs steve and bucky at the same time

speed and reactions Taskmaster has above Batman and slade by a long way by feats

here he speedbltizs a guy who on panel just caught a bullet, notice how taskmaster does not get hit once and his punches are still a blur and the guy who could react to a bullet can't react to taskmaster

Catches a bullet

Blitzes a room full of guards

kills asgardians who are around 40-50 tonners and dodges them easily, showing his tactical awareness by making one of them kill the other

honestly the only aspect slade and batman have over stat wise taskmaster is strength and in deathstrokes case healing factor aswell however seeing at how taskmaster handled people who are a lot stronger than deathstroke shows that strength isn't a factor he can't overcome

in this battle honestly batman has a very very slim chance if taskmaster can use double speed i'd say he takes every round 10/10

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panzeera_king: Yet it's also been penetrated by Knives Before, Besides No Weapons Here, Which includes Armor

I only remember it's been penetrated by a sword before and that was a cyborg with high swordman skill and he aimed for the small little holes.

I wouldn't call an armor a weapon considering It's only for defensive use.

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: The first 5 scans are from his UDON days, i am sure unless OP states UDON is what we use we use his normal costume. The only scans that counts for something is the last two ones but to be fair Slade has done the same, he has fought faster opponents then Taskmater.

ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: The first 5 scans are from his UDON days, i am sure unless OP states UDON is what we use we use his normal costume. The only scans that counts for something is the last two ones but to be fair Slade has done the same, he has fought faster opponents then Taskmater.

the only difference from UDON and normal taskmaster is gear not stats so that point is mute

who? apart from flash and WW because that really does not count

taskmaster has also fought people a lot faster than him and done well, beating spiderwoman with ease and having a prolonged fight with spidey

Panzeera_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Well his better feats is in his UDON costume so that says something...

Starfire for an example, she has kept up with Supergirl in the past.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So since I'm new to comics, is there a set of Taskmaster comics that I can begin with? As of right now, its just been research on his character due to my interest. It'd be cool to read more.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman could also change up his style right? He knows 127 forms of martial arts I think. That may allow him to last a while but I'm guessing Taskmaster would eventually adapt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman1130: if Batman used all 127 of his martial arts at once?? Like when he was fighting Captain America and had to get hit ain order to realize he was using Kempo, Taekwondo, and Jiu Jitsu. I still believe Taskmaster would win, but if Batman constantly changed his styles, I think it'd be alot closet

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

taskmaster

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@morleericks:

He would lose to Deathstroke because Deathstroke beats Deadpool and Deadpool beat Taskmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forgot about thisthread. Bump :)

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One-sided mismatch. Taskmaster can and will do anything Batman does.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony if he takes it seriously, and given his opponent he'd have no choice but to.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taskmaster becomes a prep god.