Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nickzambuto said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@nickzambuto said:

@nickzambuto said:

@TheCannon: Well when you do I'll be there. I mean Bat's had Watchtower built yet cant have armor. It makes no sense

Batman is the world's greatest detective, there is no case he cannot crack.

Technologically though, Lex Luthor can't built suits that keep up with Superman for long. Are you gonna tell me Batman is smarter then Lex Luthor?

Not to mention the Watchtower isn't that amazing.

They are about eual in intelligence, HOWEVER the point im trying to make is is that both should have tech that is vastly superior to Stark's and yet Batman is running around trying to fight people lik Darkseid in tights. It doesnt make sense, I mean have all of his writers idiots or something

They are no where near equal in intelligence. Luthor builds time machines and comes up with a cure for cancer during lunch. Batman makes an electric batarang.

Batman excells in strategic thinking and detectiveness. He is no match for Luthor in the tech department, which is exactly why he doesn't have a Superman Buster suit.

And how do you get that they should both have tech vastly superior to Iron Man when Tony Stark is supposed to be one of the smartest men in Marvel Comics? What has Batman ever built that says he is capable of building anything even close to Stark's inventions?

Who knows.! Anyway with all the technology at their disposal you're telling me they cant build or have something built that takes on Supes. Yes Stark is a tech expert and one of Marvels smartest men but so are Lex and Bruce in DC. Again they should have tech to rival his seeig as they especially Bats has access to Kryptonian and Apokolitan technology. Im pretty sure since Bats doesnt rival Luthor in the tech dept but he has Fox for that

Luthor DOES have tech that rivals Stark's. Batman doesn't, because Stark is smarter then him. Batman does not have Apokoliptian and Kryptonian tech at his disposal. And seeing as how Batman is smarter then Fox, I doubt he'll by of much use in helping to build a Superman Buster suit.

Well someone better build him some armor soon is all I can say. Maybe if Steel and some others got together with "New 52" Cyborg lol

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By nickzambuto

@nickzambuto said:

@nickzambuto said:

@nickzambuto said:

@TheCannon: Well when you do I'll be there. I mean Bat's had Watchtower built yet cant have armor. It makes no sense

Batman is the world's greatest detective, there is no case he cannot crack.

Technologically though, Lex Luthor can't built suits that keep up with Superman for long. Are you gonna tell me Batman is smarter then Lex Luthor?

Not to mention the Watchtower isn't that amazing.

They are about eual in intelligence, HOWEVER the point im trying to make is is that both should have tech that is vastly superior to Stark's and yet Batman is running around trying to fight people lik Darkseid in tights. It doesnt make sense, I mean have all of his writers idiots or something

They are no where near equal in intelligence. Luthor builds time machines and comes up with a cure for cancer during lunch. Batman makes an electric batarang.

Batman excells in strategic thinking and detectiveness. He is no match for Luthor in the tech department, which is exactly why he doesn't have a Superman Buster suit.

And how do you get that they should both have tech vastly superior to Iron Man when Tony Stark is supposed to be one of the smartest men in Marvel Comics? What has Batman ever built that says he is capable of building anything even close to Stark's inventions?

Who knows.! Anyway with all the technology at their disposal you're telling me they cant build or have something built that takes on Supes. Yes Stark is a tech expert and one of Marvels smartest men but so are Lex and Bruce in DC. Again they should have tech to rival his seeig as they especially Bats has access to Kryptonian and Apokolitan technology. Im pretty sure since Bats doesnt rival Luthor in the tech dept but he has Fox for that

Luthor DOES have tech that rivals Stark's. Batman doesn't, because Stark is smarter then him. Batman does not have Apokoliptian and Kryptonian tech at his disposal. And seeing as how Batman is smarter then Fox, I doubt he'll by of much use in helping to build a Superman Buster suit.

Well someone better build him some armor soon is all I can say. Maybe if Steel and some others got together with "New 52" Cyborg lol

I dunno, like I said Lex Luthor can't build suits that stand up to Superman, and he's supposed to be the smartest human on Earth.

hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By hunter5024

I'm certainly no expert, but I just read Hush and in it Batman managed to hold Superman off for a few minutes and he was at FULL power there. If morals are on, Batman is so smart, and its taking place in Metropolis, then couldn't Batman just abuse Superman's morals to stall him for only an hour?

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By MuyJingo

It's morals on, so superman can be manipulated.

Ways Batman could have a chance in this scenario:

• Threatening Lois, bluffing to have Lois trapped/in harms way somehow
  • Threatening innocents, bluffing to have innocents trapped/in harms way somehow
  • Hiding. Bruce is a master of disguise and could perhaps simply blend into a crowd somewhere.
  • Perhaps hiding in somewhere with lead-lined walls, a warehouse or something?
mike23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By mike23

@TheCannon said:

Superman has been under lights that simulate a red sun for a week. He has been let out, but his power is only at 50%. Batman does not have kryptonite, but Robin is bringing him some. However, Robin is an hour away. Battle takes place in Metropolis. Morals on. Can Batman last the hour to get kryptonite and beat Superman, or does Superman win before Robin gets there?

Please Batman Stomps!!! This has been done multiple times and Batman has beaten Superman multiple times in comics. Batman ( Which is the latest version ) has an indestructable suit that he beat the crap out of Superman in.

Batman Stomps!!! always has, always will.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By lady_liberty

@mike23: What lol?

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goodbye, Batman.
HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By HBKTimHBK

RIP Bruce Wayne

There is absolutely no chance for Batman here, Superman is far too powerful.

mike23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By mike23

@Lady_Liberty said:

@mike23: What lol?

giving detail on why batman wins.

@HBKTimHBK said:

RIP Bruce Wayne

There is absolutely no chance for Batman here, Superman is far too powerful.

True Supes is too powerful, but hes been beaten by Bats in every comic and media they had battles in. Batman wins. hes smarter, indestructable suit,better martial artist/ fist fighter. He wins. logically superman would win, but batman has won several times and he will continue to do so.

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By MuyJingo

A huge variable in this battle is how close Superman and Batman are to each other. Can they see each other? If not, Batman would likely be able to elude Superman for an hour and then finish him off with the Kryptonite.

The Kryptonite is what changes things, it makes Superman....well, not Superman, bur rather Sickandweakman.

@mike23 said:

indestructable suit

What suit? Got a pic?

mike23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By mike23

No Caption Provided

@MuyJingo

said:

A huge variable in this battle is how close Superman and Batman are to each other. Can they see each other? If not, Batman would likely be able to elude Superman for an hour and then finish him off with the Kryptonite.

The Kryptonite is what changes things, it makes Superman....well, not Superman, bur rather Sickandweakman.

@mike23 said:

indestructable suit

What suit? Got a pic?

he lifts ceilings that are like 1000 pounds. its classic batman. yes he owns superman.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#62  Edited By Saren

I know this is a stretch, but would it be too much to ask that we quit the absurdity? Batman's new "indestructible" suit was built to fight freaking Talons, the things Green Arrow was one-shotting.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By lady_liberty

@mike23: I can't believe I'm hearing this. How does lifting a 1,000 pound something even help him against Superman? That's insane. At 1% power Superman would be so much more powerful then Batman it still wouldn't be a fight.

Bruce gets obliterated. Destroyed. This fight is brutal spite, on an epic level.

mike23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By mike23

@Lady_Liberty said:

@mike23: I can't believe I'm hearing this. How does lifting a 1,000 pound something even help him against Superman? That's insane. At 1% power Superman would be so much more powerful then Batman it still wouldn't be a fight.

Bruce gets obliterated. Destroyed. This fight is brutal spite, on an epic level.

I never said thats what helps him beat superman. I was just showing that guy what version of batman I was talking about and posting a scan of his feats to prove it. Batmans kicks supermans a$$ he always researches every and any characters weakness and uses it against them. according to the op batman has only an hour for robin to get him kryptonite. an hour isnt very long. Batman will beat superman half to death with his indestructible suit ( like doomsday did. kryptonite or not. ) dead superman it is. once batman gets ahold of that kryptonite hes going to ram it down supermans throat and make superman lick it and suck it!!!

BATMAN STOMPS!!!

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Saren

What nonsense.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By lady_liberty

@mike23: On the positive side your posts are fairly amusing!

But on the negitive side you are very wrong. Its not possible for Batman to hide from Superman for five minutes, much less half an hour.

Second even if Robin does return with Kryptonite it will not help at all.

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By MuyJingo

@Lady_Liberty said:

At 1% power Superman would be so much more powerful then Batman it still wouldn't be a fight.

Hmm. That line is often said, but is it really thought through?

Superman reduced by 99% may well be less of match for Batman, not more.

I mean seriously, Superman at 1% of his power...his heat vision would be lukewarm and go about a foot, his artic breath would make you a bit cold on the back of your neck. His strength...he could probably still lift 1 tonne at least....probably couldn't fly very much.....may not be invulnerable...

Seriously, what would a Superman at 1% be like?

mike23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By mike23

@Lady_Liberty said:

@mike23: On the positive side your posts are fairly amusing!

But on the negitive side you are very wrong. Its not possible for Batman to hide from Superman for five minutes, much less half an hour.

Second even if Robin does return with Kryptonite it will not help at all.

Yes it will help. Supermans been beaten by doomsday ( Without kryptonite armor. ) your saying kryptonite wont harm superman if robin does show up with it? wow. ok when superman doesnt turn into a normal human when hes around kryptonite let me know. Batman beat clayface. a villain far more deadly than superman. supermans dead end of story.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Saren

@mike23 said:

Batman beat clayface. a villain far more deadly than superman. supermans dead end of story.

Just......stop.....making a fool of yourself. Please.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By lady_liberty

@mike23: Clayface is more deadly then Superman? Are you aware that Superman once pulled the earth? Held a black hole in his hand? Had his throat cut by Wonder Woman and lived?

Maybe we are talking about someone else, because that's the only explanation I can think of.

mike23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By mike23

@Lady_Liberty said:

@mike23: Clayface is more deadly then Superman? Are you aware that Superman once pulled the earth? Held a black hole in his hand? Had his throat cut by Wonder Woman and lived?

Maybe we are talking about someone else, because that's the only explanation I can think of.

Superman pulled the earth?????? WRONG AGAIN!!! He had help from Wonder Woman you goof. batman has an indestructble suit. better fighter he wins.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By lady_liberty

@mike23: Batman has an indestructible suit? No, I'm afraid he doesn't. Even if he did, it wouldn't help, his guts would be liquefied by the force of one of Superman's punches.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Saren
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can we stop this nonsense now?

mike23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By mike23

@Lady_Liberty said:

@mike23: Batman has an indestructible suit? No, I'm afraid he doesn't. Even if he did, it wouldn't help, his guts would be liquefied by the force of one of Superman's punches.

Supermans punches wont affect Batmans suit at all... Batman has dodged Supermans Punches before and beat the holey crap out of superman. wonder woman never cut supermans throat if so please show a scan. until then stop with the bs lies. and you brag about superman moving the earth and forgot wonder woman helped him do that. sir you need to stop with the fanboyism.

shut your face...idc...batman stomps!!!

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

I'm astounded that the Spectre getting Bat-kicked feat hasn't been brought up yet. :p

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@mike23 said:

Supermans punches wont affect Batmans suit at all... Batman has dodged Supermans Punches before and beat the holey crap out of superman. wonder woman never cut supermans throat if so please show a scan. until then stop with the bs lies. and you brag about superman moving the earth and forgot wonder woman helped him do that. sir you need to stop with the fanboyism.

You also failed to mention that J'onn assisted Clark and Diana in pulling the weight of the Earth. 
mike23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By mike23

@Illuminatus said:

@mike23 said:

You also failed to mention that J'onn assisted Clark and Diana in pulling the weight of the Earth.

which also meant diana pulled most of the weight too...LOL why cause superman cant do it?

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By lady_liberty

@mike23:

A. Superman's punches will kill Batman dead and the suit will make no difference.

B. Batman can't dodge one of Superman's punches unless Superman lets him.

C. Batman has never beat the 'holey crap' out of him.

D. Wonder Woman cut his throat with her tiara.

E. Superman pulled the earth himself, Kyle created a harness. Its possible Kyle helped, but it seemed unclear to me.

F. I'm not a 'sir'.

G. I'm not using my face, I'm typing with my fingers.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@mike23 said:

@Illuminatus said:

@mike23 said:

which also meant diana pulled most of the weight too...LOL why cause superman cant do it?

No, that's not what it means. Quit misconstruing facts to fit your agenda here. Each character pulled approximately one-third of the weight of the planet by utilizing Diana's lasso. It's really not that hard to figure out.  
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By lady_liberty

@Illuminatus: That's true, but I was talking about the time with Kyle. He creates a giant green harness thing, and Superman pulls. As I said before, its possible Kyle helped pull, but I honestly couldn't tell.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

And, yeah, Diana did cut his throat by throwing her tiara at it, but there is some context to that incident. Regardless, it's not relevant here. Just clearing the air and backing up Liberty.

mike23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By mike23

@Lady_Liberty said:

@mike23:

A. Superman's punches will kill Batman dead and the suit will make no difference.

B. Batman can't dodge one of Superman's punches unless Superman lets him.

C. Batman has never beat the 'holey crap' out of him.

D. Wonder Woman cut his throat with her tiara.

E. Superman pulled the earth himself, Kyle created a harness. Its possible Kyle helped, but it seemed unclear to me.

F. I'm not a 'sir'.

G. I'm not using my face, I'm typing with my fingers.

Im not going to read through that crap. waste of time. just you being an inreasonable, illogical Fanboy!!!

Batman has dodged punches, indestructable suit, extremely smarter than clark kent. has beaten superman multiple times not only in comics, but other medias as well get over it. this is my last response to you. have a good night

batman stomps!!!

@CitizenBane said:

@mike23 said:

Batman beat clayface. a villain far more deadly than superman. supermans dead end of story.

Just......stop.....making a fool of yourself. Please.

wrong as usual and im not going to reply to you either. those scans you posted above are pis!

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Saren

K, maybe we should just stop feeding the troll.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Lady_Liberty said:

@Illuminatus: That's true, but I was talking about the time with Kyle. He creates a giant green harness thing, and Superman pulls. As I said before, its possible Kyle helped pull, but I honestly couldn't tell.

I realize that. I was simply correcting him and pointing out the flaw in his/her argument when he dubbed you a producer of "bs lies" by stating that Diana helped Clark pull the planet, when he/she failed to mention that J'onn was also present during that incident and that each character pulled 1/3 of the weight.
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By lady_liberty

@mike23: Well it really wasn't that much reading to be honest. But if you don't want to read that little bit, you don't have to.

No offense intended, but do you read comics? Have you read any comics with Superman in them? I don't ask to be rude, just it seems like you don't really know much about Superman, and you like Batman so you say Batman will win.

I like Batman too, but I still don't think he has any chance against Clark, because that's just silly.

For example, I like myself more then a tank, but I don't think I have any chance against a tank.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By lady_liberty

@Illuminatus: I misunderstood, I'm sorry about that :-)

mike23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By mike23

@CitizenBane said:

Troll? lmao only flaiming and trolling is you. Batman beat Superman and since you wanna post scans i'll do so as well.

No Caption Provided

Look Just one punch

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By lady_liberty

@mike23: You may in fact be a troll, I have no way to really know if you believe what you're saying or just jerking our chains but I can say I've enjoyed the 'debate' due to its humorous aspects.

mike23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By mike23

@Lady_Liberty said:

@mike23: You may in fact be a troll, I have no way to really know if you believe what you're saying or just jerking our chains but I can say I've enjoyed the 'debate' due to its humorous aspects.

Sir im not trolling. I have posted 2 scans already to prove differently.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Saren

@mike23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Troll? lmao only flaiming and trolling is you. Batman beat Superman and since you wanna post scans i'll do so as well.

Look Just one punch

Continue trolling. That was literally the only thing Batman did in that fight, at the end of it Superman was about to pound his head in with a car until Catwoman showed up.

Superman also nearly beat Batman to death in Adventures of Superman #642, Bruce only survived because Wonder Woman saved him:

He beat Batman when he had the powers of the Kryptonite Man:

And he beat Batman when he had the powers of the Blackrock:

He also nearly broke his hand punching Superman in Batman #428:

Long story short: go away, little troll.

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By MuyJingo

@mike23:

While I agree Batman could beat Superman it would take a hell of a lot. It would require severely weakening Superman which is possible given the vulnerabilities he has, and then using Batman's superior combat and tactical skills to make the most of that opportunity.

Batman's suit, any suit, is not enough to protect him from any Kryptonian. The scan you posted where Batman punched Superman was due to Superman being weakened by Kryptonite (without it Bruce would have broken his hand).

You have to understand the immense power a Kryptonian has, and why the only way Batman can beat Superman is if Superman is weakened first, or manipulated/exploited psychologically.

A one on one fight Batman would be little more than a mosquito to Superman.

mike23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By mike23

@CitizenBane: right, but in most of those scans it looked like superman was getting beat to a bloody pulp. you have always been this way citizenbane. dont know why i even aknowledge you anymore.

batman once ate kryptonite and lived...superman mmmm no so much. batman can just drive his batmobile into lex luthors home and rob every piece of kryptonite he has. nuff said.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Saren

@mike23 said:

you have always been this way citizenbane. dont know why i even aknowledge you anymore.

Because your existence is pointless enough that you have nothing better to do with your life?

mike23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By mike23

@CitizenBane said:

@mike23 said:

you have always been this way citizenbane. dont know why i even aknowledge you anymore.

Because your existence is pointless enough that you have nothing better to do with your life?

I hardley come on here anymore. I am only on here now because its part of my free time. I have a job and school... I aint been in here in almost 6 months, but how about you? nm you're still here living in fantasy land crying about what ch1aracter can beat who when the truth is

In REAL LIFE IT WONT HAPPEN...its fun to debate, but not that good you cant let it poison yourr mind.

anywho that said Batman stomps! let it go seriously...lol

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Saren

@mike23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@mike23 said:

I hardley come on here anymore. I am only on here now because its part of my free time. I have a job and school... I aint been in here in almost 6 months, but how about you? nm you're still here living in fantasy land crying about what ch1aracter can beat who when the truth is

In REAL LIFE IT WONT HAPPEN...its fun to debate, but not that good you cant let it poison yourr mind.

Blah blah blah wah i cant believe someone thinks superman would beat batman blah blah wah wah wah IT WONT HAPPEN blah blah wah maybe if i troll hard enough ill be able to convince people? blah blah Batman stomps! blah blah lol.

That is all there is in that meaningless post of yours.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By lady_liberty

@mike23: No reason to be so upset, its just a debate.

And why should anyone let it go? Clearly Clark is superior in all meaningful ways when it comes to a fight, and its strange that you don't see that.

mike23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By mike23

@CitizenBane said:

@mike23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@mike23 said:

Blah blah blah wah i cant believe someone thinks superman would beat batman blah blah wah wah wah IT WONT HAPPEN blah blah wah maybe if i troll hard enough ill be able to convince people? blah blah Batman stomps! blah blah lol.

Batman has beaten superman numerous times. mainly batman always kep a ring on his finger which was kryptonite just incase he needed it...Batman wins. dead superman it is..shut the **** up.

Batman wins.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Saren

@mike23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@mike23 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@mike23 said:

Batman has beaten superman numerous times. mainly batman always kep a ring on his finger which was kryptonite just incase he needed it...Batman wins. dead superman it is..shut the **** up.

Batman wins.

He has never beaten Superman even once in canon. His ring was destroyed in Infinite Crisis. Read something and stop embarrassing yourself.

Or, you know, continue trolling.

mike23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By mike23

@Lady_Liberty said:

@mike23: No reason to be so upset, its just a debate.

And why should anyone let it go? Clearly Clark is superior in all meaningful ways when it comes to a fight, and its strange that you don't see that.

logically superman would win due to his superbreath, icebreath, heat visions, lazer vision, faster than a speeding bullet, x-ray vision the list goes on. batman has an indestructanle suit that will break out of ice, heat wont affect him at all. batmans beaten superman so many times its actually old and stupid that this is still being debated.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By lady_liberty

@mike23: Even with a Kryptonite ring Batman would stand no chance against Superman.