• 68 results
#1 Edited by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

Bat mite and Mr Mxyzpltk are bored and decide to travel to the 3rd dimension they decide they wanna see who is really best Superman or Batman after hearing so many debates so they become the puppet masters and pit them against each other in metropolis. They control their every single action Batman and Superman have no control or say in the matter whatsoever. Mr Mxyzpltk gets Superman and Bat mite gets Batman. Who takes it and why?

#2 Posted by Wolverine08 (38938 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by dondave (34666 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Jeepeh (3671 posts) - - Show Bio

... What does different people controlling them change it? If anything Mxy wouldn't have morals, Superman shatters the planet.

#5 Posted by Auction_Sniper (1254 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see a story where this actually happens.

#6 Posted by Cjdavis103 (8682 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by Sovereign91001 (4016 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by RomulusAugustus (270 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Iragexcudder (4311 posts) - - Show Bio

d is my final answer Regis

#10 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

#11 Edited by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

What's happening to comicvine????

#12 Posted by RomulusAugustus (270 posts) - - Show Bio

People need to really think about what they post before they post it. Maybe there should be a screening process for newer posters.

#13 Edited by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@romulusaugustus: Seems fair enough. This isn't the worst I've seen though from a new user so i definitely agree.

Nice name by the way.

#14 Posted by ZeroPlus (2195 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys he's a new user... !

#15 Posted by RomulusAugustus (270 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Jeepeh (3671 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathstroke19 said:

People need to really think about what they post before they post it. Maybe there should be a screening process for newer posters.

Hey I've only had one bad post so far, and it was only because I forgot what was a rule and what was a guideline. Not all noobs are bad! xD

#19 Edited by RomulusAugustus (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeepeh said:

@romulusaugustus said:

@deathstroke19 said:

Hey I've only had one bad post so far, and it was only because I forgot what was a rule and what was a guideline. Not all noobs are bad! xD

I'm more of a noob than you are, I've been active for like 2 weeks XD. I was active for a short while a few months ago as well, and I have to say, the vine has become.... meaner than it used to be. There's a lot of condescension coming from certain people, maybe I'm an easy target because of my low post count or whatever. Debates get volatile very very quickly, especially in the Battles Forum.

#20 Posted by patrat18 (9020 posts) - - Show Bio

The hell.

#21 Posted by Jeepeh (3671 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeepeh said:

@romulusaugustus said:

@deathstroke19 said:

I'm more of a noob than you are, I've been active for like 2 weeks XD. I was active for a short while a few months ago as well, and I have to say, the vine has become.... meaner than it used to be. There's a lot of condescension coming from certain people, maybe I'm an easy target because of my low post count or whatever. Debates get volatile very very quickly, especially in the Battles Forum.

I've only gotten into an argument so bad that a mod was called once, technically twice but with the same person. I didn't notice how low your post count was. XP

#22 Posted by GhostRavage (8402 posts) - - Show Bio

So... Batman still loses?

#23 Edited by RomulusAugustus (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeepeh said:

@romulusaugustus said:

@jeepeh said:

@romulusaugustus said:

@deathstroke19 said:

I've only gotten into an argument so bad that a mod was called once, technically twice but with the same person. I didn't notice how low your post count was. XP

No mod has been called on me or anyone I've debated yet, but people are just plain old D!ckish sometimes. It hurt my wittle feelings :(

#24 Posted by Jeepeh (3671 posts) - - Show Bio

@romulusaugustus: If they were causing fights and being jerks you should've flagged them, "bring the hamma down!"

#25 Posted by RomulusAugustus (270 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Wolverine08 (38938 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by GhostRavage (8402 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by JohnnyZ256 (2264 posts) - - Show Bio

I realize that Superman and Batman are probably the two most famous comic book characters in history, but do we really need 16000 battles between the two of them?

#29 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

@romulusaugustus: Definitely has been getting a lot worst within the past few months. So many more meanies out there compared to when I first joined the vine.

#30 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by RomulusAugustus (270 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

Please read the Forum Board rules next time before you post. This is a spite/stomp/mismatch. You're not an entirely new member either, so you should know this.

#33 Posted by kyrees (4570 posts) - - Show Bio

nnnnnnnnnnnnnahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

#34 Posted by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: @romulusaugustus: @deathstroke19: Didn't get any real answers but all of your responses did make me laugh a lot so thanks for that, but could any of you please enlighten me as to why this battle is such taboo or a crime against comic book nature as that is what your reactions presented it to be. Is it that a match between reality manipulators are beyond your thought capacity or something, if that is the case its understandable you can't give a quadratic equation to a first grader and expect them to solve it. Seeing how bat mite can grant super power is there any reason as to why he couldn't do it in this case and make batman superman's physical equal if there is then I agree it is a stomp but if not its far from it.

#35 Posted by RetconCrisis (3386 posts) - - Show Bio

REFER BELOW

#36 Posted by Pokeysteve (8110 posts) - - Show Bio

#37 Posted by Perethorn (3212 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: @romulusaugustus: @deathstroke19: Didn't get any real answers but all of your responses did make me laugh a lot so thanks for that, but could any of you please enlighten me as to why this battle is such taboo or a crime against comic book nature as that is what your reactions presented it to be. Is it that a match between reality manipulators are beyond your thought capacity or something, if that is the case its understandable you can't give a quadratic equation to a first grader and expect them to solve it. Seeing how bat mite can grant super power is there any reason as to why he couldn't do it in this case and make batman superman's physical equal if there is then I agree it is a stomp but if not its far from it.

Batman cannot win this. Their puppeteers are irrelevant.

#39 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20304 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#40 Edited by uchiha454 (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Ok but why are the puppeteers irrelevant, is it because Bat mite and Mr Mxyzpltk are equal in terms of power so it boils down to basically batman vs superman if it's that reason I get it but if its another what is it?

#41 Posted by Dratini1331 (7009 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Jeepeh (3671 posts) - - Show Bio

...... That's not cruel or anything.

#43 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Edited by Pokeysteve (8110 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by Jeepeh (3671 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: They don't always die from a Beating from a Baseball bat, xD

#46 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1630 posts) - - Show Bio

OOOOOH MY GAWD SO DIFFERENT FROM THE REGULAR MATCH!!!!!

/sarcasm

#47 Posted by Pokeysteve (8110 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Posted by Jeepeh (3671 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Dratini1331 (7009 posts) - - Show Bio

since no one's posted it yet:

#50 Edited by Pokeysteve (8110 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeepeh: No no it's ok. I don't want people thinking I'm all for the murder of helpless animals. I don't even kill flies. Literally. I catch a lot of crap (just like the flies =D) as you can imagine.