Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Malonius

@TheBatman586 said:

No Caption Provided

Batman wins. He's faced all his fears. That's what his villains do to him all the time. Batman is incredibly spiritually centered and drives forward straight from that place on calm. Superman, on the other hand, always seems to get driven to anger, but then he becomes afraid of cutting loose. We love it when he comes up against an enemy powerful or non-sentient enough that he can just nuke with heat vision. He's so used to holding himself back, whereas Batman is always pushing himself to grow. I also think Batman's massive focus and strategic advantage will come into play. Superman will just fall into one trap after another until finally Batman takes his arm off.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Emperorb777

@Malonius: batman hasnt faced all his fears

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Malonius

@Immortal777 said:

@Malonius: batman hasnt faced all his fears

What the heck could he have left? Joker, Ra's al Ghul, Scarecrow, Bane, and Darkseid have all pushed him to the edge and over it in their own ways.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Emperorb777

@Malonius: Damian

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Malonius

@Immortal777 said:

@Malonius: Damian

I'm not caught up. Is he afraid of Damian or for Damian's safety? Interesting...

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Emperorb777

@Malonius: Mostly parent fears like what his son could become and blah blah blah

McClintick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By McClintick

The argument that superman will have an advantage because he's used to flying is foolish as GL type flight is very different from the type of flying Clark is used too. Superman isn't used to not having powers and that would effect his mind. But them both being bloodlusting changes it all. basically meaning both of them would not be using willpower or their minds they are essentially red lanterns in this battle. Now Batman with a yellow ring would be awesome.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By renamed040924

@McClintick said:

The argument that superman will have an advantage because he's used to flying is foolish as GL type flight is very different from the type of flying Clark is used too. Superman isn't used to not having powers and that would effect his mind. But them both being bloodlusting changes it all. basically meaning both of them would not be using willpower or their minds they are essentially red lanterns in this battle. Now Batman with a yellow ring would be awesome.

This has been debated numerous times on comcvine. Apparently, bloodlusted does not mean berserker rage mode, it just means they are willing to do whatever is neccesary to win. They will still be fighting with all their intelligence, skills, etc.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#60  Edited By Stronger

Batman easy.

He is smarter and he probably knows how to deal with GLs.

Bernicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Bernicky

Gonna say batman, more likely to do crazy smart creative cr@p with his ring

Om4zd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Om4zd

@CitizenBane: Well I once refused to believe that a man can master nearly every martial art in the world, until I realised he was the goddamn Batman. Batman's constructs will be ALOT more powerful anyways. Which helps him in this battle.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#63  Edited By Saren

@Om4zd said:

@CitizenBane: Well I once refused to believe that a man can master nearly every martial art in the world, until I realised he was the goddamn Batman. Batman's constructs will be ALOT more powerful anyways. Which helps him in this battle.

Yeah, because Batman mastered every martial art in the world in the span of a month, right?

Avatar image for monarch_chronicle
Monarch_Chronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@CitizenBane said:

@Om4zd said:

Yeah, because Batman mastered every martial art in the world in the span of a month, right?

I think personally batman learns things alot faster than Superman, to my knowledge Superman flies very differently than the GL's do so i dont think he has much of a head start, not to mention i think gadgets translate alot better to Light constructs then punches( granted superman might find common ground with his heat vision but it is still a change he has never had to make)

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#65  Edited By termiteone4ever

Superman due to Instant phantom zone

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say 5/5

If Superman is smart he is not going to try to slug it out!

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By willpayton

@drgnx said:

I say 5/5

If Superman is smart he is not going to try to slug it out!

I actually think slugging it out is Clark's best chance. He has a lot of experience in super-powered slugfests. If he, however, tries to outsmart Bruce, he's definitely losing. I also agree with the person who said Bruce's ability with gadgets can translate well to GL constructs. Likewise, Bruce has had to rely more on his martial fighting skills than Clark. In this fight with equal raw strength power levels, those martial skills will help Bruce. Raw strength and brawling helps Superman in most fights because he's usually against opponents where he doesnt need to use skill. He can usually just tank shots, which will be a bad habit in this fight.

I give it to Bruce 7/10.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By willpayton

bump

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Vaeternus

hmm, this is good. Of course Bats is wise with prep and in general, but Superman isn't exactly a dummy either..

degamaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By degamaster

If out there is a man that could bring the fear to superman heart i think this man is batman

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Batman.

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@degamaster:

No not really, DC makes Batman Supermans bitch.