#1 Posted by Shadowninja (12 posts) - - Show Bio

OK everyone one asks who would win in a fight between batman and superman, but the real question is is there a villian that can beat batman and superman?
Post Edited:2007-08-16 02:59:05

#2 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman would slap him around, he's got krypronite.

#3 Posted by Shadowninja (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya that is true but what if superman does not get close enough to batman for him to use the kryptonite he has freeze breath and heat vision that he can use from far away but the question was is there a villian that could beat the both of them

#4 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsday, you have to be able to kill supes first and he's the one that could

#5 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

batman would own superman

#6 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Shadowninja says:
"OK everyone one asks who would win in a fight between batman and superman, but the real question is is there a villian that can beat batman and superman?
Post Edited:2007-08-16 02:59:05"

who asks that?? everyone with common sense knows that batman couldn't last one second in a fight with superman, kryptonite or no kryptonite. you know what else common sense tells me? anyone who can beat superman can also beat batman. ;)"

wow... logic in a comic argument?!?!?!

checks the URL

am i on the right forum here?

M

#7 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadowninja says:

"OK everyone one asks who would win in a fight between batman and superman, but the real question is is there a villian that can beat batman and superman?

who asks that?? everyone with common sense knows that batman couldn't last one second in a fight with superman, kryptonite or no kryptonite. you know what else common sense tells me? anyone who can beat superman can also beat batman. ;)

#8 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#9 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

the piont is that Batman and Superman would never fight cause they fullfill each other, with out one the other is very much dead

#10 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"the piont is that Batman and Superman would never fight cause they fullfill each other, with out one the other is very much dead"

but if they did superman would get pwned

#11 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Apparition says:
"Shadowninja says:
who asks that?? everyone with common sense knows that batman couldn't last one second in a fight with superman, kryptonite or no kryptonite. you know what else common sense tells me? anyone who can beat superman can also beat batman. ;)"
wow... logic in a comic argument?!?!?! ***checks the URL*** am i on the right forum here? M"

lol

#12 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Shadowninja says:

batman would kill superman

#13 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine says:

"Apparition says:
"Shadowninja says:
batman would kill superman"

only in a comic book. superman can move so fast that batman wouldn't even be able to get the kryptonite out of his utility belt. you know superman's faster than a speeding bullet right? :)

#14 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Constantine says:
"Apparition says:
"Shadowninja says:

only in a comic book. superman can move so fast that batman wouldn't even be able to get the kryptonite out of his utility belt. you know superman's faster than a speeding bullet right? :)"

yeah :)

#15 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Constantine says:
"Apparition says:
"Shadowninja says:

only in a comic book. superman can move so fast that batman wouldn't even be able to get the kryptonite out of his utility belt. you know superman's faster than a speeding bullet right? :)"

#16 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Constantine says:
"Apparition says:
"Shadowninja says:

#17 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Constantine says:

"batman would kill superman"

You've said that 4 times, but not only is that not what the question was, it's incorrect as well.

#18 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

it would never ever happen they are the two pillars on which the DC universe Heroes universe is sturtured one stands for power and how it can be used for good the other for wantin to bring justice no matter what the cost, something like that anyway.

#19 Posted by Shadowninja (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats what i was getting at that batman and superman would never fight and instead of arguing about who would win in a fight between them you have to think who can beat them both.

Doomsday never killed superman if you actually read what happend doomsday drained all his power so it appeared he was dead but if thay would have just let him sit in the sun longer he would have been fine but instead they decided to bury him so doomsday has never beat superman and superman has never beat doomsday it was pretty much a tie if you look they are both still alive.

#20 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

you can beat someone without them dying you know...

#21 Posted by Shadowninja (12 posts) - - Show Bio

true so if you think of it that way then they both beat each other they both fell at the same time

#22 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

technicaly Batman won then cause he didnt fall at all, LMAO

#23 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

technicaly Batman won then cause he didnt fall at all, LMAO

#24 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadowninja says:

"true so if you think of it that way then they both beat each other they both fell at the same time "

yes. i would agree with that

#25 Posted by Deathpool (602 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Shadowninja says:
"true so if you think of it that way then they both beat each other they both fell at the same time "
yes. i would agree with that"

me too

#26 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay guys, i'm a huge Batman fan. I think Batman's head would be on a collision course with the sun in about .5 seconds if they seriously fought.

#27 Posted by Clantern (666 posts) - - Show Bio

They have seriously fought a couple of times, i think that was more of a statement on DC's part to show how one man, can bring down a god, there is plenty of hidden messages here, like people underestimating batman and things like that, but without the effects of 'red sun' radiation, batman would need strong UV rays because he's about to get torched by the big orange ball.

To answer your other question, thats simple, "could anyone beat them?" well speaking as a fanboy and well a good one, i think Hal and Barry, could not only beat them, but make a mockery out of them before they did.

#28 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Clantern says:

"They have seriously fought a couple of times, i think that was more of a statement on DC's part to show how one man, can bring down a god, there is plenty of hidden messages here, like people underestimating batman and things like that, but without the effects of 'red sun' radiation, batman would need strong UV rays because he's about to get torched by the big orange ball. To answer your other question, thats simple, "could anyone beat them?" well speaking as a fanboy and well a good one, i think Hal and Barry, could not only beat them, but make a mockery out of them before they did."

Why did you bring this back? You must've been bored.

#29 Posted by Clantern (666 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought this still had some pretty good discussion init, i didn't nessecarilly bring it back if it was on the first page of threads now did i?

#30 Posted by Clantern (666 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Clantern says:
"They have seriously fought a couple of times, i think that was more of a statement on DC's part to show how one man, can bring down a god, there is plenty of hidden messages here, like people underestimating batman and things like that, but without the effects of 'red sun' radiation, batman would need strong UV rays because he's about to get torched by the big orange ball. To answer your other question, thats simple, "could anyone beat them?" well speaking as a fanboy and well a good one, i think Hal and Barry, could not only beat them, but make a mockery out of them before they did."
Why did you bring this back? You must've been bored."

And for the record, i don't think thats contributing :L

#31 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Clantern says:

"I thought this still had some pretty good discussion init, i didn't nessecarilly bring it back if it was on the first page of threads now did i?"

Sonnova b!tch, I thought this was on the battles thread. Didn't notice it was in the DC topics. Never mind then

#32 Posted by GuardianAngel (200 posts) - - Show Bio

There's an episode where Lex Luthor and Joker teamed up to kill Batman and Superman. I think that's the closest anyone can come to answering this question. I don't know any one person who can take on B/S together. You'd have to pick off one or the other first.

#33 Posted by Maverick_GL5.0 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how this thread has been dominated by "Superman could beat Batman/Batman could beat Superman" even tho the very first post said that is not what it is about. Even after reminding people, still people posted this.

ANYWAY

Darkseid could take both out - Omega Beam Batman, then beat Superman into submission.

Cyborg Superman - I don't think he's ever gotten a fair shake. But I couldn't see him having a problem with Batman, simple Heat Vision. Then he fights Supes, and since he can't die, eventually he would find a way to kill Superman. Actually, he would just steal Batman's Kyrptonite after he killed him :p

Sinestro - I'd say he is just as good as Hal in an honest fight. Again Batman wouldn't be a problem, he would spear him through the chest with a Yellow beam. Then we could see him whip Superman into shape.

Superman Prime - I mean it took two Supermen to beat him last time, this time we have one Superman and Batman, and Kyrptonite doesn't work on him.

Monarch - Let's say he is a full on baddie. He already proven he can take out multiple Supermen, and again, Batman is only a man.

Come to think of it, what the hell is so great about Batman at all? I fail to see how he could realistically be as good as he is against people with actual powers. Hell a bullet right into his mouth would end the fight right there, any bum on the street could get lucky.

#34 Posted by kuchiku (4070 posts) - - Show Bio

BATMAN

#35 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

How many times have they fought and Batman has won?

I know he won in Red Son, i don't know if that counts.

#36 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"Batman would slap him around, he's got krypronite."

hmm... no

and villians capable of killing supes and bats are Braniac , Lex Luther and Darkseid (just to mention a few)

#37 Posted by sampasing (21 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't find Kriptonita everywhere, so if Batman don't have one he would be smashed in seconds, cause he's still a human, he's not strong or fast, can't fly or see though the walls, he's a good fighter and have his belt but even so nothing he has can stop super, he would be SMASHED in seconds.

#38 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Constantine said:
"

"

He's already owned him twice, so yea
#39 Posted by Vrakmul (23407 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Constantine said:
"

"
He's already owned him twice, so yea "
Oh you two are so dead for bumping this. 
#40 Edited by WALLCRAWLER (124 posts) - - Show Bio

If its a close range fight batman would win cause of the kryptonite but if its a long range fight supes wins

#41 Posted by GreatCaesarsGhost (2450 posts) - - Show Bio

Supe's being mindcontrolled, it took Batman everything he had just to stay alive while Clark was trying his hardest to hold back.