Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By bornstar
Batman
Batman

Batman(bruce) has entered in marvel and has to fight some of spiderman's enemies. Batman fights each character in each round. He has 2 hour rest at the end of each battle and Dr Fate help to heal his injuries during that period. He has 30 minutes of prep for each round. fight take place in new york (spiderman location)

round 1: Chameleon

round 2: Mysterio

round 3: Dr Octopus

round 4: Shocker

round 5: Vulture

round 6: Hobgoblin

round 7: Electro

round 8: Rhino

round 9: Scorpion

round 10: Jackal

round 11: Lizard

round 12: Sandman

round 13: Green Goblin

round 14: Carnage

Round 15: Venom

Round 16: Morlun

Can batman win all rounds?

Tiamat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Tiamat

@bornstar said:

No.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can but without prep its gonna be really hard. And only an hour rest? He's a man he'll wear down... I don't think he clears it because the 16 combatants are fresh and an hour in between each fight means that if every fight last for 30 Minutes hes in 24 hours of battle mode... Give him some prep and 2 hours between battles and he clears it with new toys for Joker to play with in Arkham, new punching bags for Bane, and training dummies for Tim and Damian.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By isaac_clarke

Bruce gets murdered, I mean really, round 8 + is absurdly brutal deaths for Bruce.

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bornstar

@Supermanwithatan01 said:

He can but without prep its gonna be really hard. And only an hour rest? He's a man he'll wear down... I don't think he clears it because the 16 combatants are fresh and an hour in between each fight means that if every fight last for 30 Minutes hes in 24 hours of battle mode... Give him some prep and 2 hours between battles and he clears it with new toys for Joker to play with in Arkham, new punching bags for Bane, and training dummies for Tim and Damian.

sorry made some changes now

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

i'd put lizard below Electro, and say he stops at Electro

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bornstar

@The Stegman said:

i'd put lizard below Electro, and say he stops at Electro

made changes

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bornstar
Thats more like it.  

He clears it. Bruce has shown time and time again that he is DC's Doom with prep. (not nearly to that degree but who really could?). He has defeated Wonder Woman in combat, outsmarted the Flash on more than one occasion (Wally is actually a genius), Defeated supes, defeated Green Lanterns. Killed Darkseid. This is by no means a cake walk but with prep and sufficient healing and rest time, he clears this. Unless someone has scans of Batman failing with prep then Tower of Babel is translated to the New York Nightmare in the form of a Bat. He is just as fast, above and beyond smarter, and nearly as agile as Spiderman. He's obviously a better fighter. He's a better tactician. I'm giving love to the Spidey villains don't get me wrong they are underrated yes. However if Bats is serious about this, he clears it... 

Ways to prove me wrong 
Prove each character has no exploitable weakness(') 
Prove Spiderman is a better fighter or better tactician 
Say Batman loses because TDK was better that Spiderman 1, 2 and 3 and its just not fair...  

Think of it this way... Could Captain America/Black Panther (fused) clear this?
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9  Edited By Pokeysteve

He stops at 3. Morlun almost beat Spidey to death. He's impossibly durable and will soak anything Bruce throws at him. 30 minutes of prep isn't going to be enough. Morlun drains him within an hour and it's over.

deathlife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By deathlife

Morlun shouldn't be number 3. He should be last because he's the most powerful among all of them.

As the list is, he can't get past Morlun, with or without prep.

Doveland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Doveland
@Enzeru said:  
Venom VS Batman loses this one too. I would even go as far to say that every Venom-version would defeat Batman, even failures like Angelo Fortunato who had the symbiote for few hours.

Carnage VS Batman loses this one too horribly, horribly, horribly.
Wouldn't he STOMP these two with prep? Remember what he did to Superman in Hush with those sonics? Symbiotes would like explode in pain from his sonic gadgets.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Saren
@Doveland said:
@Enzeru said:  
Venom VS Batman loses this one too. I would even go as far to say that every Venom-version would defeat Batman, even failures like Angelo Fortunato who had the symbiote for few hours.

Wouldn't he STOMP these two with prep? Remember what he did to Superman in Hush with those sonics? Symbiotes would like explode in pain from his sonic gadgets.
Only if he knew the symbiotes' weakness.
bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By bornstar

@CitizenBane said:

@Doveland said:
@Enzeru said:

Only if he knew the symbiotes' weakness.

true but batman will maybe find a way

bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By bornstar

made changes again

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheBatman586

He clears it due to prep.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

@isaac_clarke said:

Bruce gets murdered, I mean really, round 8 + is absurdly brutal deaths for Bruce.

MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By MyronLee26

@comicdude23 said:

@isaac_clarke said:

Padron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Padron

Sound isn't that efective against carnage. During Maximum Carnage he laughed while spiderman(i guess) shot him with Reed's sonic weapon.  
swadawa2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By swadawa2

I have a comic, in it, batman,spiderman fights against carnage, and batman is not die by the hands of carnage.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PikminMania

Stops at Carnage or Lizard, maybe Scorpion

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#22  Edited By ReVamp

Rhino, Carnage and Morlun are all gonna be tough acts. Not going to make it.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By TifaLockhart

@bornstar said:

Batman
Batman

Batman(bruce) has entered in marvel and has to fight some of spiderman's enemies. Batman fights each character in each round. He has 2 hour rest at the end of each battle and Dr Fate help to heal his injuries during that period. He has 30 minutes of prep for each round. fight take place in new york (spiderman location)

round 1: Chameleon

round 2: Mysterio

round 3: Dr Octopus

round 4: Shocker

round 5: Vulture

round 6: Hobgoblin

round 7: Electro

round 8: Rhino

round 9: Scorpion

round 10: Jackal

round 11: Lizard

round 12: Sandman

round 13: Green Goblin

round 14: Carnage

Round 15: Venom

Round 16: Morlun

I doubt it. I'm fairly confident that his detective skills will allow him to defeat Chameleon and Mysterio, but after that it becomes a nightmare for him. I think he could take Vulture if Doc Ock and Shocker weren't in the way.

The only other one I can -maybe- see him taking down is Rhino, but that's only if Rhino is vulnerable to knockout gas, and I don't know if he is or isn't.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#24  Edited By Joygirl

While Bats is outmuscled here I think he can take a lot of these guys. He has a knack for using the most remote clues to his advantage. HOWEVER, this isn't much prep. Powerhouses like Scorpion, GG, and the symbiotes will probably beat him... even if he could somehow find the symbiotes weaknesses in half an hour, they're simply too fast, he likely won't even get to use his fire/sonics, and Venom can use camoflage. So I don't think he clears, no.

wkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By wkar

@ Tiamat ha detto:

@ Bornstar ha Detto:

Batman puo Vincere Tutti i turni?

No.

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By crabtree

dr.octopus beats him.

Padron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Padron

I think there is no way he can clear round 12.  

How can he beat Morlun with just 30 min prep.?  

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Except... Batman can use his Insider suit and prep. He clears this.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nefarious

He loses to Doc Ock.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#30  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Bruce with prep and instant heal from fate should win. He took out a squad of White Martians with a matchbook

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RoyalDivinity

With no knowledge stated, his prep would be almost useless for certain characters. Batman loses round 4 to round 16 with the exception of Vulture.
CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CODYSF

He is the GD Batman!!! that is all you have to know them people are fuck they will wish they want to fight Spider-man then Batman.

Meat_Spinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Meat_Spinner

Stops at Shocker.

No, srsly without knowledge about Shockers gear and weakness Bats can't punch-out him and i don't think his standart equipment can be much of a help

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#34  Edited By Strider1992

Definitely stops at 6. Hobogoblin's sonic laugh would put Bats down.

As he doesn't know anything about him Shocker could give Bruce a good fight too.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#35  Edited By SpidermanWins

Stops at Hobgoblin or Electro (he should be higher btw)

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jeanroygrant

@TheBatman586 said:

He clears it due to prep.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By jashro44

Assuming he has to use standered gear he wont make it past doctor octopus imo. All though with the insider suit he clears.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

He already face villains similars to these:

round 1: Chameleon - Batman wins,again another villain dependent on their equipment, it can copy any form,can pass for a Batman's assistant, but is unable to copy someone's personality. Batman already face other shpeshifters like Clayfaces,White Martians,Vamires....etc.

round 2: Mysterio - Batman wins,as the same to shocker he is dependent of his gadgets,has similar gas to Scarecrow and no fighting skills,Batman cowl has special protetction to gas. As show in Batman #647

round 3: Dr Octopus - 50/50,with special gadgets batmn win this one.

round 4: Shocker - Batman wins,Shocker is very dependent on his suit and has no ability to fight.

round 5: Vulture - Like the other villains present in this list,his dependent to his suit,doesn't have fighting skills. An explosive batarang well positioned in his wing is able to destroy his antigravity generator. C'mon the Black Cat beat him nearly to death.

round 6: Hobgoblin - Batman wins,another villain that is dependent on his gadgets and doesn't have fighting skills.

round 7: Electro - Batman loses

round 8: Rhino - 50/50,Rhino's strength and durability is a great difficulty in this battle, but with his face exposed a weakness that can be exploited, using explosives, sleep gas or cryo -capsules.

round 9: Scorpion - 50/50,the suit's durability is a great difficulty,resistant to almost all forms of physical attack, but is not invunerable to sonic attacks,light grenades (to blind him) and various types of gas (sleep gas,paralyzing gas andand a toxin created by Bruce, which induces a person to illusion of death)

round 10: Jackal - Batman wins,Batman skills is too much for him.

round 11: Lizard - Batman wins,he faced other villains with the same durability and Lizard have weakness against the cold and several other weaknesses to be exploited,cryo capsules,laser,bombs thats it.

round 12: Sandman - Batman wins,he has special gadgets against Clayfaces (There nine Clayfaces, all powers different from each other),which have the same effect against Sandman. C'mon his main weakness is water,bump.

round 13: Green Goblin - Batman wins,Both has almost similar gadgets,but batman's skill and experience is a adavantage. Batman face villains more technogical and stronger than him.

round 14: Carnage - Batman loses

Round 15: Venom - Batman wins,he weakness is sound and heat and and not lacking in utility belt devices are bombs and sonic

Round 16: Morlun - Batman loses

People attach great importance to powers and forget the skills. There's alwaysmore thanoneway todefeatsomeonemore powerful thanyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Scan 1:to Doc Ock mechanic arms ,Magnetic Batarang

Scan 2:To Rhino,Batman blow up his face

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Scan 3 and 7:to Vulture,Green Goblin,Hobglobin,Lizard,Shocker,Dr.Octopus,Mysterio and Chameleon,EMP blast sutdown his equipment and screwed their heads. As the same with sonics.

Scan 4,5,6:to Sandman,extreme heat can turn him in glass.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

scan 8:he can escaped to fatal attacks.

scan 9:To Sandman,Lizard,Doc Ok,Shocker,Green Goblin,Hobgoblin,Chamaleon,Vulture,Jackal,Cryo Capsule With temperatures near absolute zero.

@Nefarious:

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

Stops at Doctor Octopus.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Moonchilde: EMP blast blow up his head

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@matchesmalone21: Show me a scan of this EMP, cause if it's just an EMP grenade that Bat's lobs at Ocks head, then Ock just deflects it. If it's something more then that though, then I guess that would work.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Moonchilde:

look at the scan above of your comments and with my background in physics and medicine, I tell you an potent EMP blast is not only used to turn off machines, they also interfere with the electricity of the brain,its thermal energy, and radiation emissions could be fatal.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Strider1992

@matchesmalone21 said:

round 6: Hobgoblin - Batman wins,another villain that is dependent on his gadgets and doesn't have fighting skills.

Actually current Hobgoblin is a beast. He's decked Spider-man twice. Batman has no way of knowing what Hobgoblins abilities are and has no way to counter his lunatic laugh(Not to mention he outclass's bats physically in every aspect):

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

@Strider92: The batsuit's cowl has protetction against gunfire,EMP blast and sonic scream. The character be a beast is stupid,adds nothing to his personality and not of any importance,and it sounds like you do not already know,Batman faced villains more stronger and more bestial as Solomon Grundy, and Killer Croc (After Hush Virus),Scarebeast,Charaxes.

This doesn't mean nothing

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Strider1992

@matchesmalone21: Ok the sonic scream might not help Phil here. Still doesn't change the fact that he's fast enough and strong enough to go toe on toe with Spider-man. Not to mention his standard gear is far more offensive that Batman's. He also has the advantage of flight which means he can fly out of range and simply tire Bruce out with his supply of explosives, gas's etc....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Strider92: still doesn't make me change my vote. Any villain that Spiderman faces,Batman already faced before, similar or more powerful villains, he already fought the Manhunters with bare hands. They are more durable than Hobgoblin. Batman faced 50 Man-Bat ninjas,alone,they fly.

He already face other metahumans with powers to fly

No Caption Provided
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jashro44
@matchesmalone21: Spider-man tried an EMP on vulture recently and it didn't work. I also doubt it would work on hob goblin or green goblin, I'm pretty sure an EMP wont stop a grenade. Phil was durable enough to have a car slammed over his head and he was fine. He basically whooped spider-man physically. I also doubt he would blow up rhinos face with morals on. As for venom I doubt batman will know his weakness with such a small amount of prep.  Assuming batman has to use standered gear I would say he definitely loses to venom.

As for your scan of batman taking down manhunters assuming there green lantern level characters (I don't read a lot of green lantern) I'm gonna have to say pis. 

Regardless those are some very nice scans.
Meat_Spinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Meat_Spinner

i doubt Bruce'll make it past Shocker since without actually knowing how his gear works he wouldn't even able to land a single punch on him!

And i'm pretty sure Herman has a gas filter built into his mask, don't know if his any other standart gadget would be useful against this fiend and Shocker vibro-plates would prevent Bats from grabbing him so the only way he can defeat Herman is through unconventional ways....like throwing a rock at him!....a really...BIG ROCK!

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By BringnIt

Ock has classically tanked a nuke, which produces an EMP, will no discernible effect. Coupled with he fact he is one of the smartest dudes in Marvel, and even in the real world there are ways to protect from EMP's, and it is illogical to think an EMP would take Otto down.