Batman vs Spider Man (Read OP)

Elzio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman thinks that Spider Man is a threat for the people of New York, and decides to take him down

• Batman gets full knowledge of Peter's abilities, and gets 12 hours of prep, in the batcave (no plot devices)
  • Peter knows someone wants to take him down, and gets 30 min to prep against the unknown threat
  • Spider Man doesn't know who Batman is, and what he's capable of
  • Fight takes place at unpopulated New York, at night
  • Combatants start 50 feet apart from each other, visible with fair amount of cover between them
  • 616 Peter Parker, Pre-New 52 Batman

Who will take the majority here?

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Batman knows about the Spider Sense creates a drug that negates it. Then with stealth and a little bit of trouble he takes Spiderman out.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dondave

Batman knows about the Spider Sense creates a drug that negates it. Then with stealth and a little bit of trouble he takes Spiderman out.

Not in 12 hours

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Man, why do you gotta hate Spidey so much?

@dondave said:

Spider-Man

@dondave said:

@ultrastarkiller said:

Not in 12 hours

Sums it up.

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zijuun

@dondave said:

@ultrastarkiller said:

Not in 12 hours

Yup, and besides, no plot devices, so definitely not in 12 hours.

~Still Spider-Man.

Though not as much of a stomp if it were a random encounter.

So I’d say Spider-Man wins 7/10.

Zijuun.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@i_like_swords: @zijuun: @dondave: So he doesn't have any gases in that cave of his or some gadgets that could take down Peter. Peter what about those ice batarangs from Court of Owls? I'm not entirely convinced that Bruce doesn't have something that can take down Pete.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gases have consistently negated Peter's spider sense before, but I really don't understand how someone could do that without extensive study of his brain. Guys like Mysterio shouldn't have any idea how his spider sense actually works, so how do they know the precise chemical formula for disabling it? It honestly seems like PIS to me more often than not. Batman isn't shutting spider sense down in 12 hours. And even if he could... let's be honest here, he'll need to punch Spider-Man about 500 times to actually KO him.

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if a strategic genius like Bruce Wayne could create some diversionary tactic to mess with the spider sense, but let's not act like he just mixes a few chemicals in a half hour and that's it.

Spider-Man still wins IMO.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By visemoon

Big Spider-Man fan here, but I don't see Peter beating a 12 hour prep time Batman in the Batcave. Everyone knows Spidey's Kryptonite is non powered humasn. He already has a rough time with people like Craptain America and Daredevil because he hold back. Batman is no different.

If this was a non preptime fight/random encounters, then the Amazing One will take the majority. But under these condition, I gotta go with the Bat

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zijuun

@i_like_swords: @zijuun: @dondave: So he doesn't have any gases in that cave of his or some gadgets that could take down Peter. Peter what about those ice batarangs from Court of Owls? I'm not entirely convinced that Bruce doesn't have something that can take down Pete.

Bruce probably has still has a chance to take down peter, that's why I gave 3/10 to Batman, since Batman has 12 hours of preparation, surely he could think of something good. But they still have a wide statistic margin; Spider-Man is much stronger, faster, more durable, has much better reflexes, etc. So for that reason, Spider-Man still wins for the majority.

Zijuun.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Bruce has plenty of stuff that could obliterate Spider-Man, but "no plot devices" is a vague enough stipulation that most of them likely wouldn't be allowed here.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:

Big Spider-Man fan here, but I don't see Peter beating a 12 hour prep time Batman in the Batcave. Everyone knows Spidey's Kryptonite is non powered humasn. He already has a rough time with people like Craptain America and Daredevil because he hold back. Batman is no different.

If this was a non preptime fight/random encounters, then the Amazing One will take the majority. But under these condition, I gotta go with the Bat

Spider-Man holds back on Captain America and Daredevil due to a combination of hero worship and friendship. Batman is just some dude, so Peter will have no qualms about speedblitz-oneshotting him like he did to Daredevil when he thought DD was a villain (DD is much much quicker than Batman, so if Spider-Man can blitz him then Batman gets stomped)

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By visemoon

@visemoon said:

Spider-Man holds back on Captain America and Daredevil due to a combination of hero worship and friendship. Batman is just some dude, so Peter will have no qualms about speedblitz-oneshotting him like he did to Daredevil when he thought DD was a villain (DD is much much quicker than Batman, so if Spider-Man can blitz him then Batman gets stomped)

When has Peter one shotted DD?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By renamed040924

@visemoon said:
@nickzambuto said:

@visemoon said:

When has Peter one shotted DD?

Here's the scan in question. This isn't the full fight, but it's the important part. Spider-Man moved faster than Daredevil could perceive and even though Mr. Murdock knew the punch was coming, he couldn't dodge it.

I don't think Spider-Man actually oneshotted him though, I was wrong when I said that. However like I said, the important part is the fact that Daredevil could not react. So why would Batman be able to?

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

I remember this, Spidey thought DD was a giant robot or something. Spidey never really goes all out on an non powered opponent. It's safe to assume he will not be going all out on Bruce. Plus Bruce get 12 hours of prep, plus the home court advantage and Spidey doesn't know what Bats is capable of?! I really don't see how he's going to pull the majority here

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:

@nickzambuto:

I remember this, Spidey thought DD was a giant robot or something. Spidey never really goes all out on an non powered opponent. It's safe to assume he will not be going all out on Bruce. Plus Bruce get 12 hours of prep, plus the home court advantage and Spidey doesn't know what Bats is capable of?! I really don't see how he's going to pull the majority here

These two statements contradict each other. Batman's greatest weapon, fear, is going to work against him here; Spidey might think he's some kind of demon and end up killing him accidently :P

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whatitdoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pein2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderman in an uttermegastomp

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#20  Edited By TDK_1997

With 12 hours of prep Batman can easily think of something to counter Peter's advantages in the fight and eventually outskill him and probably outsmart him.But Spidey still has the power and speed advantage but in the end I can see Batman winning.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon said:

@nickzambuto:

These two statements contradict each other. Batman's greatest weapon, fear, is going to work against him here; Spidey might think he's some kind of demon and end up killing him accidently :P

LOL

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman still stomps.

Elzio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't a stomp, I believe that the main factor here is that Batman knows Peter's abilities, and Spider has never even seen Bruce in his life, Batman knows how much beating Peter can take, this battle takes place in an unpopulated new york, nothing stops batman from using explosives on spidey, but I wouldn't count Spider Man out

Could go either way, definitively not a stomp

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By Jgames

Batman have a shark repellent, he just create a spider repellent fir spidey XD

Sama_el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sama_el

IT'S freaking batman! if he keep he's head in the game he cant lose, he even doesnt need a super gas thing, or explosives, we can and would won this fight if a simple cellphone...

No Caption Provided

Elzio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers