Batman VS Solid Snake

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Solids Snake for round one. Super human stats and the best fighter via CQC. Second and third rounds are also Snake. Snakes feAts per comics and games which are all canon are way more impressive and consistent.

seems like a matter of opinion, I can easily argue otherwise on both points...but it's been done by Frozen already...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By jashro44

@liquidnazo said:

@jashro44: Really now plot induced stupidity..? I don't think so, especially sense snake fights nothing but super humans all the time. Out Haven metal is harder then the hardest steel on the planet, and Liquid plus snake tried to punch each other, and they both managed to punch a dent in it. Especially when a metal gear rocket, laser, and high pressured water cannon couldn't even scratch the surface of it. Yet that same metal gear managed to destroy a well fortified ship, and cut it in half like butter, with just water.

Grey Fox didn't hold back any stats..ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE MOMENT HE CHOSE TO DROP HIS SWORD, and SNAKE MADE HIM LOOK LIKE A CLOWN. That's what he meant by honorable battle, he wanted to fight someone on his level. As far as it goes with Big Boss, and Solid Snake, Liquid included. Fighting them in close quarter combat is suicide super human or not. Big Boss beat the shit out of a guy who discharges electricity in hand to hand combat, Snake has fought multiple super humans in hand to hand combat, and won. Some of these super humans literally need machines to take them down.

There is a difference between fighting a class 100 and someone like Vamp. If you want I can post multiple different scans of batman fighting wonder woman and it doesn't make it legit despite there actually being a lot of instance of batman doing it. If you honestly think Gray Fox used his class 100 strength then you must also believe snake is a 100 toner considering he blocked a kick from Gray Fox. His actions clearly show he wasn't using his strength.

Also you want me to believe Gray Fox was going all out against solid snake? Prove to me snake can lift 100 tons.

@liquidnazo said:

As far as big boss goes, like I said again. The villians in batman, are extremely dumb, they miss EVERY SINGLE, FREAKIN SHOT. Batman has been captured so many times it's ridiculous, he's been beaten to near death so many times to, at one point he had his ass handed to him by catwoman.

Batman has gotten beat by Wonder Woman, Superman, DEATHSTROKE, Predator, The Reaper, Deacon Blackfire, Sgt Braden, Bronz Tiger, Mutant Leader, Promethus, Clayface, Jason Todd, Shiva, Bane, and Grod and that was with the entire justice league at his side.

Many times Batman get's captured, and the only way he escapes is from high tech machinery on his belt, THAT BELT SAVES HIS ASS MORE THEN ANYTHING. However snake, was captured 1 time and he escaped using nothing but italian ketchup.

That's why people factor in snakes IQ of 180 vs Batmans intelligence. Because snake is a walking genius he's just a lazy genius, he doesn't use his intelligence until he's in an extremely desperate situation.

Your saying a lot of stuff but your not actually giving any evidence. And your also using non canon evidence. Batman never fought the predator in canon. He never fought the mutant leader. He has only ever lost to shiva once and that was when she got the drop on him, they had 2 other fights one of which batman won and the other was a stalemate. He never got his butt kicked by Jason Todd and has actually stomped him before. He lost once to bane when he was exhausted and another time when bane was on a new form of venom. He has beaten bane twice and arguably 3 times. Grodd is so durable that flash cannot hurt him (the same flash that can use IMP's) and not only that but if you really want to go there batman has one shotted Grodd in the past....Mutant leader has appeared once in DC main stream canon and he got one shotted by Damian Wayne. He has only fought Bruce in a non canon story and Bruce was old and out of shape. Clay face would beat snake since snake has no way of hurting him...Prometheus actually cheated in his first fight with batman and Bruce beat him in there second. Bronze Tiger beat Bruce once in the pre crisis era and then they stalemated. That was decades ago and batman has gone through a lot of training since then. I don't see how losing to deathstroke is a low showing or superman and wonder woman.

As for The reaper, Deacon Blackfire and Sgt Braden give me an issue reference and I will look into it because 90% of what you have stated so far is either non canon or out of context.

And batman has an IQ of 192 IIRC so....

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Flash never IMP'd Grodd(or gave those kind of punches)or Grodd would cease to exist and supreme animal cruelty.But other than that,keep it up :)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Flash never IMP'd Grodd(or gave those kind of punches)or Grodd would cease to exist and supreme animal cruelty.But other than that,keep it up :)

My major point was flash can punch much harder then anyone in the metal gear verse.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: very true.My mistake on not seeing your point

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By jashro44

@jashro44: Sir wtf, will you please choose. Are you going to pick non PIS fights with batman that or canon or are you going to pick PIS fights that are not canon. Because you're steadily bringing up fights with wonder woman, who is in fact. A light speed fighter, meaning it's impossible for batman to really perform those feats. Yet you want to point out how much PIS Snake's fight with Greyfox is, Wonderwoman and the 1 shot punch from Batman with Grod is complete PIS. So choose, stop switching back and forth from using NON-CANON and PIS fights when you can't defend your character properly, to changing to non-PIS when your character can dominate a specific area.

One moment you'll be realistic, then when batman can't dominate you name something extremely unrealistic the writers made. But when you THINK something is unrealistic that I seem to be saying about snake, you quickly point it out. Be consistent son, be very consistent.

Vamps fought Raiden, a 50 toner, and snake took vamps down with his hands. That's cannon and consistent with his fighting. He takes people down strategically in a completely reasonable way. It's not impossible for snake to fight someone as fast as greyfox, because if you know anything about martial arts, you a trained to know how to do that. Snake used his opponents strength and speed against him. If you haven't really payed attention to the fight he stood in one place (defensive stance) greyfox blitzed all around him then blitzed towards him (snake uses his speed against him) and then takes advantage of greyfox being off balance and puts the pressure on him. Finally he throws him into a machine (using his weight and twisting his arm in a direction to use it against him).

Pitbulls do the same thing to bulls, (bite there bottom lip and use there weight against them). Horse breakers, many other things the list goes on. Half of the things that Snake did were not completely impossible. But the things that Batman have done, ARE SO FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE AND PIS IT'S FREAKIN RIDICULOUS. That's why I said, the batman without the PIS so no one could try to create these unfair advantages.

I brought up wonder woman to prove a point with the Gray Fox fight. If you actually read what I said you would tell I don't believe batman should be fighting wonder woman then I believe snake should be fighting fray fox. Batman has fought her multiple times. We knows its PIS because the consistent enemies he fights are not in wonder woman's league. Same applies to fray fox and snake.

Vamp also lost to human Raiden in metal gear solid 2 IIRC. He can clearly be taken down by a skilled fighter, and fray fox would probably destroy vamp. He was beating Raiden because he was faster and more skilled not because he can physically match Raiden.

Your logic is basically anything batman does that is humanly impossible is PIS and yet everything snake does that is humanly impossible is legit. There seriously is nothing in your post which is worth addressing.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Did you even read what I said..you're just being extremely slow right now.

1. Using your opponents strength against them, is not impossible. Snake has been known to block punches that puts dents in steal, as I said before. HE'S DONE THIS MULTIPLE TIMES WHILE HE WAS IN HIS OLD AGE I MIGHT ADD. So this feat is not impossible for snake. Him a kick from Greyfox is not unreasonable. Now you tell me, how snake using greyfox strength against him is impossible. A BULL is MUCH STRONGER THEN a pitbull.WAYY Stronger, but a pitbull can tame a enraged Bull and a bull is 5 times it's size and 10x more powerful. Why is it, that when snake performs a feat like that it's impossible, because they teach this in martial arts.

I even explained it. Like I said dude you need to choose, what bullshit you're going to regurgitate.

This is not using an enemies strength against them:

No Caption Provided

That is impossible unless snake has strength comparable to gray fox.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: THAT IS STUPID, How can something that doesn't cripple you make you cripple. That's just you wanting someone to lose, I showed you the fight without him having the breakdown and he still was destroyed, then when he had the breakdown he became a lot more dangerous. You're saying that something that made him stronger, and faster, made him less effiecient..

Smack your self. For that logic...Matter of fact, punch yourself for trolling..and then drown yourself for being annoying. because you and I know that what you've just said, is COMPLETE and UTTER

No Caption Provided

Especially seeing as you have no idea who Grey Fox is and you're going off of being biased. I hate it when people like you do crap like that in battle forums. It ruins the debate, the debate changes from debating, to a biased spite Thread similar to the goku vs superman fans.

I highly dought he watch what happened at 7:00

I didn't say that, so nice strawman argument you have constructed here. Here is what I said, "And, just because the nanites were used to help in alieving his pain doesn't mean that all of his symptoms went away or that they didn't fatigue him.", so next time please address what I said instead of a dumb-down version of it. You stated that the nanites were used to help in alieving some of the painful spasms he was experiencing, and then I said that the nanites most likely didn't suppress all of the symptoms of the spasms since that is what caused him to retreat. Spasming in a fight or experiencing the symptoms of a spasm would cause someone to be less efficient. And, flagged!

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: Are you seriously comparing Deathstroke to a Cyborg Ninja? Frank Jaeger had all of Deathstroke's enhancements before his cyborg augmentations, let alone the level he was at after. His body was not under any duress; nothing of the sort is ever even hinted at. You're just making stuff up now.

Yes, because Deathstroke has better on-panel feats such as fighting the Justice League of America and the Teen Titans which shows that he has a higher level of tactical planning, combat skills/intelligence, physical stats (except strength), and battlefield awareness. The quote I posted said that he was experiencing painful spasms, and no one is making stuff up.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: WTF DUDE HE DID IT IN THE FREAKING SCAN YOU JUST SHOWED. He caught his leg and through him to the side in a fluid motion, you don't have to be stronger then that, just being you can pick up 7 tons doesn't mean you weigh 7 TONS.

If he can't do that, then bruce lee couldn't do that to half the guy he were bigger then him. Wait, Bruce Lee 1 inch punched someone and made them fly into a chair 7 feet awap, who was twice his size and weight. Chuck Norris has performed similar feats,

This little kid was a prime example. Even though there playing he did this.

Loading Video...

Plus look at this.. This guy whoops someone's ass who's twice his size, doesn't really involve using strength against them. But he still did it.

Loading Video...

What about this..

Loading Video...

I'm pretty sure that truck is a lot heavier then he is, and he has it in an angle shaking it.

Loading Video...

I mean seriously dude I can go all day on this. Yet Snake is a lot stronger then any of these guys, so the feats that I've explained about Snake is not impossible.

Loading Video...

If a guy can pull a truck with his balls...Snake can throw greyfox like a ragdoll.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By jashro44

@liquidnazo: He actually didn't grab fray foxes legs. We see he just blocks the kick in the video as well.

Loading Video...

2:40.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By LiquidNazo

@nick_hero22: One I apologies for saying you're full of shit, even though I consider you a whiny whoose. It's sad to say it but the nanites eliminates all pain in metal gear, there is no left over pain. None at all, as a matter of fact they explained it in metal gear. The one's snake has would cause those problems, because he had an older version of nanites, that he didn't want to change. He liked being more natural then anything, but the kind Greyfox had, were instant pain relievers. He hardly felt any pain because most of his body was mechanical.

He didn't leave from pain as I said earlier, he left because he was losing himself and he was going to go on a rampage. I promise you are the slowest person on this forum. This other guy i'm debating, at least he comes back with feats, not always reasonable. He debates with a lot of evidence and scans, and not only that but he shows a form of intelligence and he's not completely biased, not only that he knows a little more about what he's talking about. He's going from a bit of experience and intelligence, a little biased but he has a few good points.

You on the other hand are blowing wind out of your ass. like literally. You have no idea what you're talking about. If you're going to debate and try to claim im using a strawman argument, which you really have no idea what you mean when you say that. Then maybe, just maybe you should probably debate someonelse instead of trying to use a double reverse psychology. Which is you being the strawman. I never claimed I won this debate...I know I won this debate. Against YOU in perticular at least, but the other guy I'm really eager in what he has to say.

Lastly let me give you the definition of a strawman argument.

a common type of argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of the topic of argument. To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having denied a proposition by replacing it with a different proposition (i.e., "stand up a straw man") and then deny it ("knock down a straw man") instead of the original proposition.

In what way have I done that?

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By LiquidNazo

@jashro44: I was going off the scan you showed me sir, they showed 2 different events happen. However you're showing the fight where Greyfox went berserk not this fight.

Loading Video...

0:40 he uses his body weight against him, and tosses him like a ragdoll. Not only that in this entire fight, snake didn't chase the enemy he got into a defensive stance, which is what you are supposed to do when someone is faster then you, and he countered all his attacks by dodging and hitting him in critical area's like parts of the body that will make you flinch, the back of the knee pressure spot, the solar plexis, and a power blow to the spine. Then pop his arm and use his body weight against him to swing him like a ragdoll.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By nick_hero22

@nick_hero22: One I apologies for saying you're full of shit, even though I consider you a whiny whoose. It's sad to say it but the nanites eliminates all pain in metal gear, there is no left over pain. None at all, as a matter of fact they explained it in metal gear. The one's snake has would cause those problems, because he had an older version of nanites, that he didn't want to change. He liked being more natural then anything, but the kind Greyfox had, were instant pain relievers. He hardly felt any pain because most of his body was mechanical.

He didn't leave from pain as I said earlier, he left because he was losing himself and he was going to go on a rampage. I promise you are the slowest person on this forum. This other guy i'm debating, at least he comes back with feats, not always reasonable. He debates with a lot of evidence and scans, and not only that but he shows a form of intelligence and he's not completely biased, not only that he knows a little more about what he's talking about. He's going from a bit of experience and intelligence, a little biased but he has a few good points.

You on the other hand are blowing wind out of your ass. like literally. You have no idea what you're talking about. If you're going to debate and try to claim im using a strawman argument, which you really have no idea what you mean when you say that. Then maybe, just maybe you should probably debate someonelse instead of trying to use a double reverse psychology. Which is you being the strawman. I never claimed I won this debate...I know I won this debate. Against YOU in perticular at least, but the other guy I'm really eager in what he has to say.

Lastly let me give you the definition of a strawman argument.

a common type of argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of the topic of argument. To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having denied a proposition by replacing it with a different proposition (i.e., "stand up a straw man") and then deny it ("knock down a straw man") instead of the original proposition.

In what way have I done that?

1) If nanites eliminated all pain, why did Grey Fox have to retreat in the end because of the spasms he was experiencing? Do you have any information concerning these nanites? It was also mention that his nerve connections were imperfect which could correlate to a poor combat showing. And, do you honest think I could give a damn what you think of me? And, I would watch how I talk with other users for you end up getting banned.

2) The quote I posted said that a combination of painful spasms and electrical discharges from his body is what caused him to retreat. And, flagged again for insults.

3) This is the strawman, "THAT IS STUPID, How can something that doesn't cripple you make you cripple.". I said nothing about Grey Fox being crippled, but what I did state was that the nanites probably didn't alieve all of Grey Fox's symptoms which could have caused him to perform poorly and then retreat from the fight. Who said anything about winning this debate? That is irrelevant to what's now being discussed.

4) Your definition should clearly convey to you that this statement was in fact a strawman, "THAT IS STUPID, How can something that doesn't cripple you make you cripple.".

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By LiquidNazo

@nick_hero22: greyfox had to retreat because he got his asswhooped.

That is the end of the story, I'm tired of repeating the same crap to you.

the electricity comes from his active camo, you saying it hinders his ability to fight..IF IT'S HINDERING HIM, THAT WOULD MEAN IT'S CRIPPLING HIM. Dude know the meaning of the words you use before you use them. Me saying that is in no way, a straw man argument.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By nick_hero22

@nick_hero22: greyfox had to retreat because he got his asswhooped.

That is the end of the story, I'm tired of repeating the same crap to you.

But, I posted a quote that says other-wise.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto said:

@jashro44 Same with nick, you're not overly familiar with Metal Gear so you can't say Fox held back so matter-of-factly. Play the game, there was literally 0 indication that he held back, such an idea isn't even alluded to. It's just a myth if anything, one that I've only ever seen on Comic Vine's battle forum.

@liquidnazo I like this guy.

I've seen the fight. Gray fox states he wants to have an honourable fight with snake basically. We clearly see him kick snake and snake blocks it. Unless you want to say snake is a class 100 either:

1. Gray fox was holding back his stats to have an honourable fight
  2. Gray Fox can't apply his strength to striking power
  3. The fight is PIS.

Gray Fox would slaughter batman, deathstroke and snake all at once if he went full out.

Honestly lots of characters tank hits from 100 tonners, it's really not that big of a deal. Superboy used Deathstroke's body to create a massive crater in the ground, Ultimate Captain America got wailed on by Abomination, and Batman even survived getting tossed around by Clayface after the guy traded blows with Supergirl. Unlike these characters though, Gray Fox is only barely class 100, so considering how Snake's durability is consistent between 100 tonners and peak humans (see his fight with Liquid Ocelot) I see no reason why we shouldn't believe he can survive at least a couple hits from the Cyborg Ninja.

Snake won the fight by dodging the majority of Frank's blows anyway, during the boss fight the Ninja can drain almost all of the player's health with one hit. I might concede on the lightning timing feats being pretty iffy, but this matter is one that I am 100% clear on; the game gives NO indication that Gray Fox held back. He doesn't say that he wants an honorable duel with Snake, he states that he wants a fight to the death by any means necessary.

Loading Video...

You can't deny beating a Cyborg Ninja is pretty freakin good on Snake, it's one feat that I don't think Batman can match.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@nick_hero22: Are you seriously comparing Deathstroke to a Cyborg Ninja? Frank Jaeger had all of Deathstroke's enhancements before his cyborg augmentations, let alone the level he was at after. His body was not under any duress; nothing of the sort is ever even hinted at. You're just making stuff up now.

Yes, because Deathstroke has better on-panel feats such as fighting the Justice League of America and the Teen Titans which shows that he has a higher level of tactical planning, combat skills/intelligence, physical stats (except strength), and battlefield awareness. The quote I posted said that he was experiencing painful spasms, and no one is making stuff up.

Deathstroke is a lot smarter than Gray Fox, that's the only reason he can fight the JLA and Teen Titans and then still lose. Gray Fox did have painful spasms at two points in the game; right after his first appearance, and right after his fight with Snake. Watch the clip I posted right above and tell me if it looks like he's suffering incredible pain.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By nick_hero22

@liquidnazo said:

@nick_hero22: You posted something from wiki which is flawed more then half the time. Look up superman god in wiki and see how much flawed information you've gotten. It's funny how you're comparing a quote, to my live CANON footage I've just showed you. Last I heard, a recording is a lot more reliable then documented quotes.

It's like something's not clicking mentally with you. Do you have a disorder..? All sarcasm to the side.

I saw nothing in the video that contradicted the quote, and I even acknowledge that the information I posted could be potentially faulty. As seen in the video Nickzambuto posted Grey Fox suit was seeping electricity in his fight with Solid Snake.

@nickzambuto said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@nickzambuto said:

Deathstroke is a lot smarter than Gray Fox, that's the only reason he can fight the JLA and Teen Titans and then still lose. Gray Fox did have painful spasms at two points in the game; right after his first appearance, and right after his fight with Snake. Watch the clip I posted right above and tell me if it looks like he's suffering incredible pain.

What has Grey Fox done in comparison because killing a group of fodder soldiers isn't exactly impressive. I don't see how that video is suppose to refute the possibility of Grey Fox's still having some of the common symptoms of a spasm which include muscle tightness, joint stiffness, involuntary jerky movements, exaggeration of reflexes, muscle contraction that limits your range of motion or prevents your joints from extending all the way, and etc. And, it was also stated that Grey Fox's nerve connections were imperfect as well. And, at 6:45 Grey Fox suit is discharging electricity

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#124  Edited By SC  Moderator

@liquidnazo: Hello. I would suggest you take a break from this thread. Its entirely possible you are calm and feel you are being civil, but a lot of things you have said in this thread are inappropriate or far too hostile. You can not ask posters have a disorder if something is not mentally clicking with them. Thats very insulting. Don't tell posters to smack themselves your drown themselves or anything similar to that in nature. Or post pictures telling posters they are full of BS. CV also has a non swearing policy.

Basically I request that from now on, you can debate hard and disagree with people, just do not talk about them in any personal context, especially not an aggressive one. I have to give you a warning, but you stretched and broke multiple rules. I get the sense you just like debating and thats fine, but you have to be a bit more civil and cordial is all. Thanks. Oh and send me a PM if you have any questions or concerns.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By nick_hero22

@liquidnazo said:

@nick_hero22: Greyfox went head to head with a metal gear..using nothing but a sword, and a handheld canon.

Not just any metal gear, but metal gear rex. A machine that is designed to wipe entire armies off the face of the planet, a metal gear that is designed to destroy other metal gear. That's what greyfox did that Deathstroke didn't do, Deathstroke is strong, but I don't think he can survive being stepped on by metal gear multiple times. Nor can he...you know what dude why are you even talking..?

You're not even a factor in this argument. You KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS ENTIRE SERIES, at least the other guy knows about batman and snake. You have no knowledge of what neither one can do. Again stop blowing wind out your ass, that's like me trying to debate about Amazo. I don't know shit about him, I can't say I can pick up a little information from here. I remember I tried doing the same thing you're doing right now, thought I had way more evidence backing me up then you before I knew anything about startwars. I debated this guy on Darth Revan vs Death Sidious. This guy completely slaughtered my argument, I mean I made sense, I made a hell of a lot of sense. He even said, I made sense and gave a reasonable argument but at the end of the day, I didn't know what the f*** I was talking about. Neither do you. Like I asked you before, debate with someonelse because you're just.

No Caption Provided

You really need to stop that son, it's unhealthy.

1) I don't see how a Metal Gear is comparable to the Justice League of America or the Teen Titans? Because the roster of both teams consist of metahuman members like Cyborg, Starfire, Green Lantern,Wonder Girl, Beast Boy, Flash, Kid Flash, and etc. What would make a Metal Gear more formidable outside of killing a large number of fodders which most all of the characters I listed could easily replicate or have replicated.

2) I never stated that Deathstroke was stronger than Grey Fox, so the reference to Grey Fox lifting the foot of a Metal Gear is moot because I have already conceded that Grey Fox is stronger in a previous post. But, I will make the claim that Deathstroke is faster and more skilled when it comes to combat and tactics.

3) Again, no substance and a paragraph full of insults, and I'm being unreasonable here?

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#128 SC  Moderator

@liquidnazo: I am deleting your posts that contain insults, swearing, personal commentary. Again, I advise you to not post in this thread, but if you wish to? You must remain civil and address posters arguments only, not their person. Posters must talk about characters, comics, but not each other. You have one warning already, but thats not so bad, can just post somewhere else and won't really matter. If you want to discuss anything in private message, feel free to do so with myself or any other moderator of your choosing.

LiquidNazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: It was a paragraph full of insults, like I said. I would love it if you debate with someonelse. I am politely asking you to stop debating with me. Because so far, you have been repeating the same thing over, and over, and over...and over......and over.....and over again. Please refrain from repeating the same thing over and over again.

We've all given examples of why greyfox went mad, we've shown evidence of how greyfox fight changed for the better when he went mad. We even shown how

you know what..I don't even care anymore. This is not a debate, this is rambling and arguing, using evidence against the same argument that has been proven wrong time, and time again. Is not a debate. Deathstroke never blitzed an entire room in a matter of seconds.

I know about deathstroke vs Teen Titans aka Slade true Identity death stroke, people sometimes confused him with batman. But as far as speed feats..

Greyfox..is a legend on the battle field. He uses perfect strategy when it comes to battle. He was known for being a strategic ninja before even becoming a cyborg. This is him before enhancements. He was known as the perfect soilder

Loading Video...

Then you have greyfox do this while in raged a feat, Deathstroke never performed.

People saying batman could take big boss, but Big Boss took down greyfox..with ease. A man who slaughters the best of the best of government soilders. The man who's known as the perfect soldier.

Loading Video...

1:21 he blitz an entire room. When Deathstroke has never done that, Deathstroke usually catch people by surprise. Greyfox on the other hand, never loses you. He always finds you, so that running and hiding tactic for deathstroke wont work.

Jimmydean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Jimmydean

1. Batman

2. Snake

3. Snake

hunterzillas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman all rounds.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Batsssssss

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Frisky4

@magnusthemagnificent said:
  1. Batman
  2. Snake with a box outclasses the Bat.
  3. Snake. He smokes and Batman's eyes would tear up.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman should win all three rounds, tbh.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Batman

2. IDK

3. Snake

Avatar image for deactivated-5e291995a18d6
deactivated-5e291995a18d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8
deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Batman

2. Batman

3. IDK?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grrr.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#140  Edited By ComicStooge

Batman, clean sweep.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, clean sweep.

Oh please, you ran away from our Batman vs Big Boss debate, and Snake beat Big Boss twice.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By ComicStooge

@nickzambuto said:

@comicstooge said:

Batman, clean sweep.

Oh please, you ran away from our Batman vs Big Boss debate, and Snake beat Big Boss twice.

Eh, I couldn't find the effort. I'd already poured my blood, sweat and various other bodily fluids into my Cap vs Batman debate with Wolverine08 and I just couldn't do it again.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

@comicstooge said:

Batman, clean sweep.

Eh, I couldn't find the effort. I'd already poured my bleed, sweat and various other bodily fluids into my Cap vs Batman debate with Wolverine08 and I just couldn't do it again.

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moncole said:

Snake all rounds.

Snake is a super solder

Do you know who Batman is?

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:

Batman, clean sweep.

This, basically, Solid Snake beat Big Boss in MG1 and MG2 (and 3rd time because of FOXDIE in MGS4, heh heh), and Big Boss is the greatest soldier of the 20th century, and he was the guy who made Close Quarters Combat with The Boss, and still Solid was able to take him down. So why wouldn't he be able to take down Batman?

- TAS

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did you play Metal Gear or watch any playthroughs? Not insulting you or your opinion, I respect it, but Solid Snake took down Big Boss, the greatest soldier of the twentieth century, twice.

- TAS

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By ComicStooge

@nickzambuto said:

@comicstooge said:

Batman, clean sweep.

This, basically, Solid Snake beat Big Boss in MG1 and MG2 (and 3rd time because of FOXDIE in MGS4, heh heh), and Big Boss is the greatest soldier of the 20th century, and he was the guy who made Close Quarters Combat with The Boss, and still Solid was able to take him down. So why wouldn't he be able to take down Batman?

- TAS

Ra's Al Ghul invented fencing and Bruce still stomped him. Throwing around accolades isn't that impressive. Bruce fought the living embodiment of martial arts as a concept.

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingspidey said:

@nickzambuto said:

@comicstooge said:

Batman, clean sweep.

- TAS

Ra's Al Ghul invented fencing and Bruce still stomped him. Throwing around accolades isn't that impressive. Bruce fought the living embodiment of martial arts as a concept.

Fencing isn't substance, that's like saying someone can take down another guy because he made cheese. With CQC, something which Big Boss invented, you can witness being able to take down many, many men seamlessly, I wonder what sort of feats there are with fencing.

- TAS

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:

@theamazingspidey said:

@nickzambuto said:

@comicstooge said:

Batman, clean sweep.

- TAS

Fencing isn't substance, that's like saying someone can take down another guy because he made cheese. With CQC, something which Big Boss invented, you can witness being able to take down many, many men seamlessly, I wonder what sort of feats there are with fencing.

- TAS

When Snake has feats like mastered 127 martial arts, taking down metahumans with pressure points and mastering techniques known by like, 4 people on the planet (in a world brimming with skilled martial artists) you could claim he's more skilled than Bruce. He's physically superior, sure, but not more skilled.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp said:

Did you play Metal Gear or watch any playthroughs? Not insulting you or your opinion, I respect it, but Solid Snake took down Big Boss, the greatest soldier of the twentieth century, twice.

- TAS

I've read through a few CaV's. But nothing suggests that Big Boss or Solid Snake are as skilled as Batman is in hand-to-hand. They'll make it hard due to the physical edge, but I doubt it'd change the result by a large factor. Batman regularly takes on meta-humans.