Batman Vs Solid Snake

30KRobert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1 hour prep both are in a room full of tyger elite operatives and need to take down each other who would win?

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Batman

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

such an original concept.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake. More highly trained in stealth, better gear (OctoCamo and Solid Eye trump black body armor), lethal tactics.

30KRobert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

30KRobert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By 30KRobert

@nickzambuto: you do take note the room is filled with tyger elite operatives right? here is a list of what they carry

• bulletproof hardend titanium filled vest
  • modified m-16 with armor piercing rounds
  • grenades and flash bangs
  • military grade electronic distruptur which you need to destroy before being able to use any electronics within range
  • heat signature goggles
  • heartbeat monitors

this is pretty heavy gear to deal with

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@30krobert said:

@nickzambuto: you do take note the room is filled with tyger elite operatives right? here is a list of what they carry

• bulletproof hardend titanium filled vest
  • modified m-16 with armor piercing rounds
  • grenades and flash bangs
  • military grade electronic distruptur which you need to destroy before being able to use any electronics within range
  • heat signature goggles
  • heartbeat monitors

this is pretty heavy gear to deal with

Snake has taken down leagues of Genome Soldiers which are all genetically modified peak humans and who's black ops skill supposedly surpasses that of the Delta Force. As far as I can see, the only thing Tyger Guards have over Genomes is the fact that they wear body armor. The Tyger Guards are probably more in line with Gurlukovich mercenaries IMO, who were such a big nonthreat to Snake that he decided to let Raiden star in that game instead.

The electronic disruptor might complicate things a bit, but 1) Snake doesn't need tech to sneak, as evidence by MG1, MG2, MGS1, and MGS2, and 2) Snake can destroy them at range with remote controlled Nikita missiles.

Loading Video...

All that said, Batman will have to deal with the Tyger Guards at the same time, so this is no disadvantage to Solid Snake.

30KRobert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: i see.. thank you for this lovely educational comment than...

@nickzambuto: Is snake durable to armor piercing rounds? i really don't know if he is , also is he durable to grenades and flashbangs? , iam not educated about that department in solid snake's durability but from what i know he isnt, alas he wouldn't need to avoid getting shot or flashed, don't forget that just like batman, snake can't use any vision goggles or electronics including ones that he operates on within range of the electronic distruptor, something that makes sneaking extremely hard even for batman, also they sport heat signature goggles which can detect both batman and solid snake in smoke clouds and through walls or darkness. i think that the double threat here is a major player in this fight since both of them are hunted by both tyger elite operatives which are no strangers to high tech armory and by each other, so assuming one of them decides to go straight up, 8 soldiers will open fire.

it's really hard for me to make a choice but my heart lays a bit towards batman, since he shows great capability in those under pressure situations , as for the nikita missiles , they know how to fix it , you can destroy it with pretty much frying its system which is just as lethal for the disruptor yet the soldiers know how to make it operational again within seconds, so this is a tough call

ComeOutAndPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@30krobert: I'm not saying the Tyger Guards aren't a threat, but the thing is, it's no disadvantage to Snake in this match since Bats has to deal with them too.

ntb101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

snake

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman handily under these conditions.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Snake. More highly trained in stealth, better gear (OctoCamo and Solid Eye trump black body armor), lethal tactics.