batman vs Sherlock Holmes

zakman55719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By zakman55719

both have the green ring and sherlock get 2 weeks prep to see his new world. he got there bye a  time machine.

Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Boneapart

Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sherlock

2 weeks wouldnt be enough for my namesake to take this Batman wins

zakman55719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zakman55719

i think sherlock is way smarter then bats lol im just sayin

superfan_dc_mu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By superfan_dc_mu

Yeah I have to concur Sherlock is smarter I'm not saying by an overwhelming amount but he is smarter and probably removes batman from his title of worlds greatest detective. With that being said I think he'll have the edge here so I'm going to say Sherlock wins but what are they fighting for?

zakman55719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zakman55719
@superfan_dc_mu said:
" Yeah I have to concur Sherlock is smarter I'm not saying by an overwhelming amount but he is smarter and probably removes batman from his title of worlds greatest detective. With that being said I think he'll have the edge here so I'm going to say Sherlock wins but what are they fighting for? "
lol idk
Thorstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Thorstomp

batman wins

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheFlash4740
@zakman55719:@superfan_dc_mu: 

I have a hard time believe sherlock holmes is smarter than Bruce. Their both Detectives, but Bruce has always been referred to as the best in the world. With his technology and strength, i dont see how Holmes would win
xslydarkx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By xslydarkx

Batman... Holmes wouldn't have a chance.. and there is 2 batman Dick And Bruce..

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10  Edited By nightwing91

Batman, he's more intellegent , and far more skilled and stronger. Plus holmes was usually on drugs, morphine or cocaine and watson said something along the lines of it having eventually started taking it's toll on his  superior intelligence.holmes only real fight training is his skill in martial arts, which is not that great he went 3 rounds with a prize fighter, but still that's not on or even close to batman's level.And low level Baritsu.

TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheFlash4740
@nightwing91 said:
" Batman, he's more intellegent , and far more skilled and stronger. Plus holmes was usually on drugs, morphine or cocaine and watson said something along the lines of it having eventually started taking it's toll on his  superior intelligence.holmes only real fight training is his skill in martial arts, which is not that great he went 3 rounds with a prize fighter, but still that's not on or even close to batman's level.And low level Baritsu. "
what dat lol
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12  Edited By nightwing91
@TheFlash4740: It's Japanese wrestling basically, which he won't win he isn't close to bruce's strength.
TheFlash4740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TheFlash4740
@nightwing91 said:
" @TheFlash4740: It's Japanese wrestling basically, which he won't win he isn't close to bruce's strength. "
ahh....i knew that :P
Avatar image for deactivated-5d30ff90eed8f
deactivated-5d30ff90eed8f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Batman by a landslide. Not only is the worlds greatest detective he is also a master of virtually every subject in existence! The guy has mastered over a centuries worth in less than 20 years! Sherlock might be a better detective but in terms of pure expertise, skill and iq, Batman is the clear victor!