#1 Posted by zakman55719 (165 posts) - - Show Bio

both have the green ring and sherlock get 2 weeks prep to see his new world. he got there bye a  time machine.

#2 Edited by napoleon (824 posts) - - Show Bio

Sherlock Holmes

#3 Posted by Sherlock (7259 posts) - - Show Bio

2 weeks wouldnt be enough for my namesake to take this Batman wins

#4 Posted by zakman55719 (165 posts) - - Show Bio

i think sherlock is way smarter then bats lol im just sayin

#5 Posted by superfan_dc_mu (207 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I have to concur Sherlock is smarter I'm not saying by an overwhelming amount but he is smarter and probably removes batman from his title of worlds greatest detective. With that being said I think he'll have the edge here so I'm going to say Sherlock wins but what are they fighting for?

#6 Posted by zakman55719 (165 posts) - - Show Bio
@superfan_dc_mu said:
" Yeah I have to concur Sherlock is smarter I'm not saying by an overwhelming amount but he is smarter and probably removes batman from his title of worlds greatest detective. With that being said I think he'll have the edge here so I'm going to say Sherlock wins but what are they fighting for? "
lol idk
#7 Posted by Thorstomp (131 posts) - - Show Bio

batman wins

#8 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
@zakman55719: @superfan_dc_mu: 

I have a hard time believe sherlock holmes is smarter than Bruce. Their both Detectives, but Bruce has always been referred to as the best in the world. With his technology and strength, i dont see how Holmes would win
#9 Posted by xslydarkx (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman... Holmes wouldn't have a chance.. and there is 2 batman Dick And Bruce..

#10 Edited by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman, he's more intellegent , and far more skilled and stronger. Plus holmes was usually on drugs, morphine or cocaine and watson said something along the lines of it having eventually started taking it's toll on his  superior intelligence.holmes only real fight training is his skill in martial arts, which is not that great he went 3 rounds with a prize fighter, but still that's not on or even close to batman's level.And low level Baritsu.

#11 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91 said:
" Batman, he's more intellegent , and far more skilled and stronger. Plus holmes was usually on drugs, morphine or cocaine and watson said something along the lines of it having eventually started taking it's toll on his  superior intelligence.holmes only real fight training is his skill in martial arts, which is not that great he went 3 rounds with a prize fighter, but still that's not on or even close to batman's level.And low level Baritsu. "
what dat lol
#12 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740: It's Japanese wrestling basically, which he won't win he isn't close to bruce's strength.
#13 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91 said:
" @TheFlash4740: It's Japanese wrestling basically, which he won't win he isn't close to bruce's strength. "
ahh....i knew that :P