no morals

gotham city roofs

batman has a lust for blood

#2 Posted by NeonGameWave (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion.

#3 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion wins... Babality

#4 Edited by Gentleman_Black (4 posts) - - Show Bio

It's tricky... Ultimately it comes down to batclaw vs ropedart if you think about it the fight could really go either way.

#5 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

No morals and blood lusted I think Batman is incrediblely dangerous, but even so, his duarbility and speed can't compete with Scorpion. By no means do I think Scorpion stomps, but I think he'd win in the end since Batman has no prep.

#6 Posted by dondave (34674 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion

#7 Posted by Funsiized (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion is a total monster, with no prep, bats is going down....

#8 Edited by Alexander505 (2144 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Jgames (1649 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman run over him with his car

Batmobile>>>>>>>>>>>scorpion

Edit: Never mind they on the roof

#10 Edited by nick_hero22 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

Why can't people make more balance threads, and Batman wins this pretty easily here. His physicals and technical knowledge far surpasses Scorpion's and addition to him having no restraints on using some of his more lethal techniques i.e. Leopard Blow from his martial arts repertoire. His standard array of technology and gadgets would also allow him to compensate for Scorpion's powers. Martial Artist less skilled than Batman have been able to beat Scorpion with a minimal degree of difficulty when he had outside help from Quan Chi.

#11 Edited by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpian STOMPS.

Unless Sab-Zeero has something to say about it.

#12 Edited by Omnicrono (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman uses bat-swarm to strike terror into the heart of criminality... and undead ninja warriors. Scorpian surrenders.

ANIMALITY.

#13 Posted by New_World_Order (12604 posts) - - Show Bio

Scorpion.

#14 Edited by jackbensley777 (639 posts) - - Show Bio

Why can't people make more balance threads, and Batman wins this pretty easily here. His physicals and technical knowledge far surpasses Scorpion's and addition to him having no restraints on using some of his more lethal techniques i.e. Leopard Blow from his martial arts repertoire. His standard array of technology and gadgets would also allow him to compensate for Scorpion's powers. Martial Artist less skilled than Batman have been able to beat Scorpion with a minimal degree of difficulty when he had outside help from Quan Chi.

hes who he was compared to on dcu vs mk its a balanced thread i think

#15 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

What's Batman gonna do about his teleportation and hellfire manipulation? That's right: "ouch".

#16 Posted by batnorris (679 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman punches off scorpians jaw like spock did...

#17 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by nick_hero22 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

hes who he was compared to on dcu vs mk its a balanced thread i think

It's not balanced because Batman would be considered metahuman by Mortal Kombat standards and let's not forget that skill-wise Batman has a significant edge here.

#19 Posted by nick_hero22 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

What's Batman gonna do about his teleportation and hellfire manipulation? That's right: "ouch".

1) Scorpion's teleportation is designed for long distance traveling, and he has never used it on-panel outside of traveling between the Netherealm and Earthrealm. It is not design for close quarter engagements, so therefore, it would have little to no weighing in this fight.

2) How often does Scorpion use his hellfire outside of gameplay mechanics? And when has that stop characters whose physical stats and skills are lower than Batman from beating him.

#20 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol!!!!! Scorpion doesn't use teleportation in combat.

Lol!!!! Scorpion doesn't use fire in combat.

Wow. The trolling never ends, and it only get more insane.

#21 Posted by nickzambuto (13038 posts) - - Show Bio

I went through the entire thread thinking this was Spider-Man Scorpion and couldn't figure out why you would say Batman is stronger :P

#23 Posted by nick_hero22 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

I went through the entire thread thinking this was Spider-Man Scorpion and couldn't figure out why you would say Batman is stronger :P

No sir, we are using the Scorpion from Mortal Kombat.

#24 Edited by onilordasmodeus (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22:

1) You just admitted that Scorpion does teleportion in combat, when 2 posts ago you said he didn't.

2) You just admitted that Scorpion does use fire in combat, when 2 posts ago you said he didn't.

You can put me down all you want, it doesn't change the fact that you are trolling this thread.

#25 Posted by nick_hero22 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22:

1) You just admitted that Scorpion does teleportion in combat, when 2 posts ago you said he didn't.

2) You just admitted that Scorpion does use fire in combat, when 2 posts ago you said he didn't.

You can put me down all you want, it doesn't change the fact that you are trolling this thread.

1) You admitted that Scorpion doesn't teleport in combat.

2) You admitted that Scorpion doesn't use fire in combat.

You can pretend like you don't understand sarcasm all you want, it still doesn't change the fact that you are spreading misinformation and trolling.