#1 Posted by johnny_messethie (15 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, so many people on these forums seem to think Sauron is pretty lame with his powers and whatnot, so I'm going to pit him against the GODDAMN BATMAN. This fight takes place in Middle Earth, Sauron's tower of Barad-dur. Batman gets one day of prep, and has standard equipment.

#2 Posted by The Lobster (1490 posts) - - Show Bio

Wrong forum.....this is the Deadpool forum, where we talk about Deadpool.....you want to post this in the battle forum.

#3 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9618 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Lobster : People belive Deadpool does it for the "LOLS", so i think this is some type of very clever joke.

#4 Posted by JonSmith (3990 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

People belive Deadpool does it for the "LOLS", so i think this is some type of very clever joke.

And I suppose you'd be a leading authority in Deadpool philosophy, huh, Terminator Deadpool?

#5 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16132 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000: This is a very nice Joke indeed. LOTR verses don't have Gods who can be defeated by people in their full form unlike.. *Ahem* some.

#6 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6955 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman doesn't have the equipment nor the ability to kill Sauron. Sauron is an abstract being.

#7 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3216 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@DeathpooltheT1000: This is a very nice Joke indeed. LOTR verses don't have Gods who can be defeated by people in their full form unlike.. *Ahem* some.

I clearly recall Morgoth getting injured by either an Elf or some powerful Human. And let's not forget that Sauron was also defeated by men and elves. That being said, one swing of Sauron's mace is going to ream Batman.

#8 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (9618 posts) - - Show Bio

@JonSmith: I study Deadpoolingy in the University of Cairo.

@The Lobster : @PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

I clearly recall Morgoth getting injured by either an Elf or some powerful Human. And let's not forget that Sauron was also defeated by men and elves. That being said, one swing of Sauron's mace is going to ream Batman.

YOU SEE, it was a clever joke, it made people talk about a book series in a comic book forum and show how nerd we are and what are we doing with our lifes.

It was a very sadistic jokes if you ask me.

#9 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16132 posts) - - Show Bio

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@JonSmith: I study Deadpoolingy in the University of Cairo.

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

YOU SEE, it was a clever joke, it made people talk about a book series in a comic book forum and show how nerd we are and what are we doing with our lifes.

It was a very sadistic jokes if you ask me.

Hmm.

#10 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16132 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lord_Johnathan said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

I believe you are reffering to Fingolfin. He was the first elf awakened, I think. What he injured, was physical form of morgoth. And he lost the fight. Sauron's physical form was defeated by men and elves, not exactly sauron. And, it was a lucky swing, before that, he was owning them.. he was defeated because his ring was destroyed, actually.. and he had another, wisest maiyar working against him at the time..

But I agree with your last statement..

#11 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

batman cuts his finger off with a batarang, or blows him up with an explosive batarang

/battle.

#12 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16132 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alice_Summers said:

batman cuts his finger off with a batarang, or blows him up with an explosive batarang

/battle.

Hmm. What if he hits batman with his mace, or corrupts him into a "Dark Dark Knight"?

/battle

#13 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Alice_Summers said:

/battle.

Hmm. What if he hits batman with his mace, or corrupts him into a "Dark Dark Knight"?

/battle

would take too long, also Batman has feats to show he can resist long enough to throw a batarang

besides batman has prep so he won't charge at Sauron, he'd take him out from a distance

#14 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16132 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alice_Summers said:

would take too long, also Batman has feats to show he can resist long enough to throw a batarang

besides batman has prep so he won't charge at Sauron, he'd take him out from a distance

Would take too long?

? :o ?

what's the last time batman resisted a God of corruption trying to corrupt him? There is a difference between Joker and Sauron..

How is he take him out from a distance, when only thing that hurt him was loss of his ring?

#15 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Alice_Summers said:

Would take too long?

what's the last time batman resisted a God of corruption trying to corrupt him? There is a difference between Joker and Sauron..

How is he take him out from a distance, when only thing that hurt him was loss of his ring?

isn't corruption a form of telepathy?

besides if a hobbit can resist it surely batman can.

Batman throws batarang and boom simple as that, if this was a random encounter I'd give it to Sauron but Batman can pull out an incapacitation for a win (Sauron can't insta corrupt people) so Sauron can only kill batman with his mace which is only for close range but since batman has prep he'll keep his distance.

#16 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

Sauron curbstomps

#17 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16132 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alice_Summers said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Would take too long?

isn't corruption a form of telepathy?

besides if a hobbit can resist it surely batman can.

Batman throws batarang and boom simple as that, if this was a random encounter I'd give it to Sauron but Batman can pull out an incapacitation for a win (Sauron can't insta corrupt people) so Sauron can only kill batman with his mace which is only for close range but since batman has prep he'll keep his distance.

Hmm.. Possibly it is. Can't say for sure. If an angelic being like saruman succumbed to it, batman is a non-factor.

It's not as simple as that. Insta corrupt isn't necessary, is it? He can make people stop in their tracks from miles away, like he did to aragorn.. And, if batman does keep a distance, he will succumb eventually..

#18 Posted by Alice_Summers (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: can't batman just take hm out before he's corrupted?

#19 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16132 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alice_Summers said:

@PrinceAragorn1: can't batman just take hm out before he's corrupted?

I doubt he could.. Actually, sauron is a lesser God, or an archangelic being as some say.. He is way out of Batman's league, with or without prep. But anyway what's important is, we're both getting fooled here.. The thread actually seems like a joke to me, I am not going to be laughed at any more.. Happy posting :)

#20 Posted by GodOfMischief (638 posts) - - Show Bio

Sauron wins easily.

#21 Posted by nickthedevil (11678 posts) - - Show Bio

Sauron rips Batman apart.

#22 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Sauron stomps.

#23 Posted by HomeworkDestroyer (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@alice_summers: Sauron would easily defeat Batman.

This video shows Saurons powers:

youtube.com/watch?v=lpqIDQI3Gqw