Morals off 
No prep 
Location-Dark Alley 
They start 20 feet apart 
Who wins and why?
#2 Posted by xmenhulk (729 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie  versions
#3 Posted by NeonGameWave (7794 posts) - - Show Bio

It could go either way. However it comes down to a battle between Batman and Nite Owl as Batman already would have killed Rorschach or have him knocked out in a H2H fight. Both Nite Owl and Batman are going to use the best of their ability to overcome the other but both are pretty close when it comes to overall cleverness and gadgetry but I`m going with The Dark Knight as he has fought worse, is more trained, experienced and having no morals would waste no time in killing Nite Owl.

#4 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

Rorschach and Nite Owl

#5 Edited by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonGameWave said:

It could go either way. However it comes down to a battle between Batman and Nite Owl as Batman already would have killed Rorschach or have him knocked out in a H2H fight. Both Nite Owl and Batman are going to use the best of their ability to overcome the other but both are pretty close when it comes to overall cleverness and gadgetry but I`m going with The Dark Knight as he has fought worse, is more trained, experienced and having no morals would waste no time in killing Nite Owl.

actually I don't see feats in the movie that put Nite Owl in a superior level than Rosarch, they seemed in a close level when fighting against ozy

Anyway Batman is gonna defeat both with not much effort

#6 Posted by Fire_Ant (145 posts) - - Show Bio

If they work as a team, they have a much better shot. I'm still sitting on the fence, but I don't know how you can maintain the characters if their morals are "off". Normally Batman wouldn't kill either of them, and if he would, should we assume that he's packing a more high tech version of the Punisher's arsenal, cause if he didn't have compunctions about killing, why wouldn't he?

#7 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12230 posts) - - Show Bio

Signals Bats to come in and swarm them, he then proceeds to break their knee caps.

#8 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.